The loli has just seen people get blown up. The loli is very upset. How do you comfort the loli?

The loli has just seen people get blown up. The loli is very upset. How do you comfort the loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/23ibb7/remove_kebab/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by also blowing inside her

if u know what i mean

with my dick, obviously.

*blowing up

Take her to a back alley, wipe the tears off and hug her, patting her shoulder and telling her everything's gonna be okay.

This

Oh, and give her a mouthfull as well… Loli's love that shit.

Children are prone to sweets after all.

how sweet of you, user!

I put my hand on the lolis shoulder and whisper in her ear: "Do not worry, they did their deeds in the name of Allah, they are now in Allahs kingdom, praise be him." Then I take her into a back alley and rape her

Tell her about how National Front and other patriotic parties are tirelessly working to wake people up, and that it will be very fun when the time comes to remove kebab. Also tell her about Holla Forums, to show her there's a place where people don't buy the kebab apologists. And show her this board, to show her there's a place where users would support our desire to get married.

only acceptable answer

illegal site don't click

this world is not real

by praying with her
#prayformanchester

you 'people' make me sick

are you for real

If praying worked, god would've killed me by now.

By popping a balloon.

If praying worked, god would've killed literally every group of people on the planet at least once each.

Every group has been the enemy of some other group and every member of every group has prayed for their enemy to be wiped out.

It's only people like Hitler who actually take the initiative to make their dreams come true.

Tell her that this is just part & parcel of livein in a city, that Islam is a religion of peace. #notallmudhameds.🐷👆

trips confirm allah is the one true God

tell her it was for the lulz oioi

he thinks allah is a god
kek
have you even heard of jesus?

jesus is a cuck

notice you didn't capitalise His name there, friendo

fuck jews

but you are one, user

projecting much?

i don't usually capitalize, but maybe i should capitalize HIS name..

that wasn't his name. it was jeshua bin joseph. and god's name isn't 'god', it's yahweh.

christians intentionally don't refer to them by their real names out of fear that doing so might count as 'taking the lord's name in vain'

jeshua is a cuck. and so is yahweh.

Is it because you've been praying for it or because people wish you were dead?

Adopt her and turn her into a NEET.
Just imagine Holla Forums, we could have a real femanon loli on here!

You've got a funny way of spelling "jews". Last I checked, they're the ones that get so G-d damned worked up about taking the lord's name in vain, not christians. I could pick up my bible, read it from cover to cover, and not find a single mention of "jeshua bin jospeh", or "yahweh", and if it's not in the book, it ain't part of the religion. The idea of an "oral torah" is yet another kike thing.

God's name ranges from yahweh, jehovah, el (the first ever name that God was given, it's hebrew for "I am"), Elohim, Shàngdì, Tiānzhǔ, Zhŭ, Cheon-ju, Jah Rastafari, Maykapal. Many different names for God, that's why we call him God. Yahweh isn't a cuck because there is no female equivalent to God. God has no gender, but is all genders (so basically he is an attack helicopter).

Just rape her

Looks like a shitskin

Not like she has real feelings
In an hour or two she will be fine and back on le cock carousel

Have you no subtlety, Dad?

Holy fuck how did this normalfags get in here?

I'd teach her how to play pocket pool or we can play hide the wiener.

he thinks jesus is a god
kek
have you even heard of science?

All mainstream religions suck: Cristians worship a kike on stick and muslims and jews perform genital multilation.
Islam gets it right by allowing child marriage but fail by removing their clits.
Buddhism, Satanism and Discordianism have way better principles.

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/23ibb7/remove_kebab/

a YES for buddhism.
and a YES for you and against mainstream "organized" religion.
a NO against iSLAM.

The former.

Hold on there, Japan. All those names belong to individual dieties from individual peoples/civilizations. Don't let the Jews/"Judeo Christians" trick you into thinking they're all suppose to be the same entity. And as a matter of fact, I can tell you that all those gods belonged the pantheons before some asshat decided "you know what, i really like this god, this god is the only god, TIME FOR WAR". It's either a cult for cult's sake or conquering under the cover of religion, or something in the grey area inbetween. I'm not a theologion of the highest caliber, but I would very easily throw down money that there is indeed an equivilant to Yahweh on the mere basis that Yahweh's origin is simply that of a sky god. Chance alone dictates that there has to be a female sky god, I just don't know one. Much like how Ra was the sun god for the Egyptians and Allat was the sky goddess for some Arabs until Muhammad went on his campaign of seizing direct control so he could diddle kids after the Jews brought him on board.

And really, it does come down to Jews every fucking time, doesn't it? The fuckers kicked of Islam just like they destroyed the rich tapestry of European Paganism with the kiddy-diddling Catholic Church just like they tried to do to Asians and Americas with Communism. And I guess sub-Saharan Africa, if you want to pretend niggers ever had anything to give a shit about. You said yourself that what is called God went under different names in the course of Jewish scripture and you've got something there as well, as the typical Jewish tendency to switch hands to whatever works best manifested itself in who the Jews decided was their patron cult God of choice.

People can tip their fedoras over that any which way, I'm gonna go out and say that I was surprised how much LeVeyan Satanism made sense to me when I found out about in high school after I went through my crises of faith and started weighing my options. The guy was a con artist, charlatan, and plagiarist, but that didn't make some things he said wrong.

*sun goddess, wew lad

Hug her and care for her until she feels better then if she wants to blow me i dont mind:P

i haven't been paying attention to popmusic but