archive.is/SWXVb
Holla Forums Thread
>>>Holla Forums8928517

this is so fucking old the original thread isn't even in the catalog

Archive? Screenshots?

There are neither because it's as fucking irrelevant as leakyforums

Retard

Please stop posting schizophrenic shit like this

Yeah, and Jim is globally banning people from boards that are not his because of DMCA violations.
People don't care.

Omg Josh was right all along, it is really ogre. Quick lets go to 16chan!

The website is his

I didnt make twitter OP posting bots.

do you have ANY proof that codemonkey made these?
also these cancerous mirror bots/sites have been around for a while (see sheekyforums, leekyforums, etc).

Funny of you to show up here and ignore /sudo/. Can you address this, please?

Then globally ban them, don't ban them from the board. What I meant to say is that he's "banning" instead of "globally banning." Why the fuck are people being banned for DMCA violations anyways? 4chan tier. Delete the file, faggot. It's not hard.

Oh, and next will be autobans based on hashes of files. The infrastructure already exists to get rid of links, as a futile antispam solution and Ring had to wipe the administration's ass with an OCR bot.

Fix the filenames like you promised to you fucking gook.

How did you fuck this up? I'm genuinely curious.

Is there a trick to this or does it happen randomly?

Spoilered image, probably works with multi file too.

You're really better off just migrating to Monaba or whatever that imageboard software is written in your favorite meme language if you're going to migrate or "fix" piece by piece.
There's no saving Infinity. It's broken, and you obviously don't want to touch the parts that were plauguing it which inspired the rewrite.

Bans and deleting content takes all of 20 seconds to get around. It does not work and just angers the natives.

It does work on the link spammers, because they're fucking retarded. Links to a certain website have been getting deleted automatically for months now, and to this very day someone continues to spam them, unmodified. According to the log over 3000 posts with that link have been deleted in the past half year.

The current protection is laughably simple, and really could be circumvented in 20 seconds, but none of the people it's protecting against bother.

What's wrong with it? I don't see anything wrong (using Dashchan).

Visit the thread through a regular browser. That one is fixed, but the spinning anime girl is its own thumbnail.

What the fuck is up with some images not being thumbnailed?

The new media server didn't receive spoilered images. It's fixed now.

Just know that there are people here who love and support you

People like you play a part in why the site is stagnant and near deteriorating.
There is a reasonable amount of appreciation/recognition and then there is "we love and support you

samefag

Fuck you.

Bumping so everybody sees this mess.

Why the fuck is this website not open sourced and on some online git repo host? Let us help you fix your shit, monkey.

Because Jim doesn't care about source, only ads and selling off user data (like he does with 2ch). Also it would A) show more easily how uncaring/incopenet Monkey is (Making his fork Everychan and this site none free, because fuck mainly).

Why is 2ch owned by a white guy and 4chan owned by a nip?

And what else do you want him to do honestly? When Holla Forums was donate only, barely anyone donated.

I love how people always sit here and whine that Jim does stuff like this, but never propose a new solution to keep the site afloat. You're just as retarded as the faggots who change their Avatar on Facebook to protest something.

Can you start giving us regular updates once in awhile? Like a check in on /sudo/ so we know you aren't ignoring us? I posted bugs there like a week or two ago and got no response.

Frankly the only thing that keeps people from migrating to the many 8ch clones is the userbase and content. Somebody should make a bot that simply copies 8ch's content to an existing, less shitty IB. That way individual users have no reason to put up with Jim's shittery.

;^)

Same user
There isn't many other type of options for funding a server, so there isn't any other solutions to be offered. Pateron, is just a monthly donation with a third party taking a cut. With the large examples of half finished products, scepticism is warranted. Yes, I see your point but it is rare that most organsions listen to their customers (let alone a single person) and meaningfully use it to do anything of note.
Good luck on ever getting a response on there. Email may be (in theory at least) more effective as I recived a response when trying to claim a board within a day or so.

It's just the way the world works.

I wouldn't care if you did. Its a non-issue.

So what!? Who cares? 8ch Holla Forums has reliably less than a thousand users on a planet with 7.2 BILLION people. Its a shitty little back-water I call home where the discussion is piss-poor, the site is unstable, and the users are 95% new every three months.