China is taking neglected nuclear tech and putting it to use

This has serious potential to get the attention of ==The G.E.==
Please go right the fuck NOW and spam his twitter, his kids' too!

All the fucknut environmentalists who are hippies and not scientists have done this to us. We could have had all-zero-carbon electricity from nuclear power before anybody even knew about global warming.

via Technology Review:
Fail-Safe Nuclear Power
Cheaper and cleaner nuclear plants could finally become reality—but not in the United States, where the technology was invented more than 50 years ago.

The Shanghai Institute’s effort to develop molten-salt reactors, a technology that has sat all but forgotten in the United States for decades, reflects just how daring China’s nuclear ambitions are. Already, the government has invested some two billion Chinese renminbi ($300 million) over the last five years in molten-salt R&D.

Over the next two decades China hopes to build the world’s largest nuclear power industry. Plans include as many as 30 new conventional nuclear plants (in addition to the 34 reactors operating today) as well as a variety of next-generation reactors, including thorium molten-salt reactors…

The first experiments with molten-salt reactors were carried out at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, in Tennessee, under its director Alvin Weinberg in the late 1950s. Today’s Chinese program, in fact, is the fruit of a unique and somewhat controversial partnership between Oak Ridge and the Shanghai Institute. The U.S. research program went on for more than a decade but was eventually shut down in favor of the technology used in the vast majority of nuclear power plants today. In retrospect, that decision contributed not only to the demise of a promising nuclear technology but also to the long stagnation of the industry.

Because they don’t require huge containment structures and need less fuel to produce the same amount of electricity, these reactors are more compact than today’s nuclear plants. They could be mass-produced, in factories, and combined in arrays to form larger power plants.

I was struck by the confidence and idealism of the young scientists working at the institute—an optimism not seen in U.S. nuclear circles in decades.

technologyreview.com/s/602051/fail-safe-nuclear-power/?set=602058&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post

Other urls found in this thread:

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_irradiance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

second sinno-russian war soon, and who wins? the jews

Fuck off Fusion and Helium 3 is the future because it forces us into space.

Earth will be our demise if we just keep sitting here with our thumbs up our asses.

I fucking hate our ZOG countries. While we're getting fucked arguing and spending a shit ton of money on useless niggers, beaners, mudslimes and bullshit pseudosciences that were the brainchild of the Frankfurt school, chinks are putting in practice what our scientists theorized decades ago. Fucking kikes.

why not both?

Because Thorium is a meme

pic related is why

how so?

also
im not sure how to tell you this user

but pol has memed things into relatiy before (see trump)

we one the meme space bud, we shape reality with our memes
so if thorium is a meme
then let kek Make it so, Meme magick is real, and so are LFTRers

Who the fuck is paying you to say that, or are you just that stupid?

Fusion is pie in the sky at this point and for the forseeable future. This technology is 60 years old and can work as soon as its prototyped and mass-produced.

Waiting for fusion is like someone in 1910 saying that cars are a stupid idea and they just want to wait until helicopters are developed. Until then, they'll just stick with horses.

Are you by chance a nigger? Your amazing grammatical structure speaks volumes of your ethnicity.

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html

Literally all we need is a nationalist revolution, space expansion, moon mining, and we're golden. Hitler would approve.

way to try and change the subject kike

meme Magick is real, we're going to have to Use a combinations of both LFTR and H3 Fusion if we want to have a sustainable energy system, ,

Listen man. Meme magic can only influence the social order, look up what a meme is. Memes cannot influence technological or scientific development. If that were the case we'd be living in Star Trek-tier fantasy right now.

they already have the technology, they are just telling you about it now, because the West double crossed the Chinese and Russians, and India with the carbon tax scheme that collapsed.

The carbon tax market is about keeping the UN and global government in charge once oil is no longer the global energy source.

exept they can, see HG wells

Yeah, you need to stop being a useful idiot and advocate for freedom from coal and oil today.

The major cost of nuclear fission is human ingenuity, instead of ripping up dead plants and animals from 400,000,000 years ago. This means that it creates jobs based on quality minds. It is a NatSoc dream.

If I tell you now that in about 50 years we will have a fully functioning moon base and it happens, did I meme it or did I make an educated guess based on current trends?

this

Nationalists need to focus more on "the future" like the liberals do, instead of "gas the kikes."

The future is basically robots doing everything anyway, we can just pay the niggers off with robot slaves.

is there a difference?

kek wills it

You ever thing maybe everyone reading the book 1984 actually made it come true?

The secret is, time does not exist and book and the future it portrays actually exist simultaneously.

Yes quite a big one. Jesus fuck, if you can barely understand basic sentences go back to whatever English class they taught you in Bumfuckistan.

The fuck you talking about you ignorant retard. Go read up on actual academic research on cultural evolution. Technology and scientific development is part of "cumulative culture." Google it.

quite a waste tbqh fam

1984 is about a social order you fucking retard, re-read my post about memes.

Of course everyone reading 1984 likely memed a lot of it into existence. A lot of people gathered what they thought were good ideas, memes, and eventually proliferated that through society via money and communication.

How about you suck my fat cock.

=FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD ==

FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD FUCKING EPIC XDDDD

ITS ALL A MEME JACK

way to try and more the subject to spelling instead of the point

there isn't a difference you meme Up a reality, it becomes real, if that meme is based on a something that already exists then that meme is simply evolving something into the next stage of existence, every technology ever made was meme into existence by their creators, memes and memetics shape the reality we live in, first by shaping individuals then Communities, a simple idea if its good enough shapes the world from Rocketry to the Fusion reactor all of it, was Meme at one point, Memes become reality and reality is a meme

Are you denying kek knows best?

Checked. With Kek's power we can defeat evil and take back our future. WE WILL SEE THE DAWN OF A NEW OPTIMISM.

kill yourself, holy fuck

Alright I'll admit I was wrong, I was heated in the moment due to autism. Technological advancement is based on social needs, and the current social need is for smaller touchscreen devices with integrated tracking. A social paradigm shift would be needed to shift this social need, meaning you would still need to meme the social order. So yes, technological development can be influenced by memes, but I wouldn't say one can inherently "meme" a technology into existence.

wue lad.

Goddamnit user. You just beat me to it.

The Petrodollar is a jewtube myth fuckwit

How so.

Very childish reasoning.

It does suck, living under their leadership. Jews never do anything truly progressive, only pseudo-progressive, limiting any actions to what serves them.

This, The white race has been handicapped for so long now our rivals are catching up to us. There would be NO fucking way the chinks would have ever been a threat if Hitler had won. We would have been decades ahead, kept the lead forever. FUCKING KIKES

Yes, they can.

The memes of the West encouraged Westerners to make the scientific discoveries that other peoples didn't bother to pursue.

Surely this time they will deliver on-time and on-budget!

Fusion was developed. In the 60s and then shelved to keep the oil monopolies in place.

I wont even link to it, because the shills will just disappear the information.

If you say "We should do this, to improve our lives". Then people will join in and the oligarchy has to break you up and stop you.

So they want to redirect you towards "gas the kikes" and "kill all jews" instead of improving your lives.

Abandon nationalism. Its a dead end. Form a gang or a tribe. Nationalism is just an elite controlled form of tribalism.

Until you control your food, water, money, land, defense then you are just a slave.

Oy Vey, goyim, if electricity was cheap and clean for everyone, we couldn't make as much money off of you!

This is why we don't have nuclear power - because the (((oil and gas industry))) (and other related industries, eg. lots of shipping/transportation industries) would go extinct overnight. If people realized how effective AND SAFE nuclear energy would be USA has TONS of uranium deposits we wouldn't need to have all these wars in the middle east, at great taxpayer expense, going to (((their))) industries, over some ancient dino-poo. It would greatly alleviate a giant yoke (((they))) have placed on western civilization. Cheap and plentiful energy (see how they're also trying to tell entrepreneurs/companies that energy usage is BAD) is a great necessity of true innovation and societal achievement. As - everything we do takes energy.

Nice pic…

Where is the bar for solar?

Nice pic…

Where is the bar for solar?

I tried to resize OP's pic to make a to-scale bar representing solar energy reserves, but it made my computer stop.

Nuclear powered Sabatier reaction, bro….

Or, you know…. Solar Thermal powered Sabatier reaction.

Which, I guess… technically…. is STILL a nuclear powered process…. but I digress.

In my country (Spain) we had several nuclear plants closed because leftism propaganda and bullshit. Now we basically buy energy from France that generates that energy with… nuclear plants. I'm shitting you not, we are paying more energy for literally no fucking reason more than looking good in front of the cameras.

Also

Wew lad

TOPKEK

The Galactic Empire is interested in nuclear tech?

the God Emperor, bro. This is the kind of non-leftist-bullshit that is the memetic core of our future president. If anyone were directly exposed to this memetic core, that person would involuntarily and permanently become a meme.

I don't know, man… 1,575 to 49,837 exajoules seems kinda big to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_irradiance

Genuinely laughed out loud.

Kike spotted.

How much does CTR pay you to spew this bullshit anyway??

Fuck off akready CTR shills

Do you think that he'll establish a Galactic Empire or an Imperium of Man?

I'm kinda partial to both, but I'm hoping for Imperial Star Destroyers with Adeptas Astartes

solar is the most goddamned faggoty form of energy there is, only slightly more than wind.

Relying on solar energy for a double-digit percentage of your power, especially in high latitudes only makes slightly more sense than trying to get enough protein for your family of 6 from goat semen that you have to constantly masturbate out of one goat in front of the house.

Every physicist knows this. Think about it for a second who benefits from having nuclear constrained? And if the greens are really behind this why is carbon based fuel still legal? Nuclear is constrained because the oil and coal lobbies want it to be so. Who do you think pays for all the negative press on nuclear? It takes a shit ton of money to make the source of energy which kills the least people (nuclear) to be percieved by the general public as the most dangerous form of energy.

Btw OP I know that the Netherlands is also investing in this. However the oil lobbies will fuck this up via the greens probably.

Thorium based reactors are a real thing. In fact we have so much thorium on earth that we could out live the sun. If the sun didnt burn up the earth when it dies. Thorium super freakin roadways or whatever is a meme. OP asked for people who are scientifically literate not for people who watch pop science on jewtube. pls go.

Here's a pretty obvious example of disinformation FUD campaign "sponsored by the Heat Oil Institute"

What do you mean? We are focusing on the future with "gas the kikes".

Nice media angle you have there.

Didn't even bother to scrape the snow off, did you?

Energy generation comes with maintenance costs, dipshit.

Try not cleaning out the burner assembly at a power plant and see how faggy that shit becomes.

It's quite amazing how there is literally no rebuttal to any of my statements, or to solar at all, in your entire post….

Except for you projecting your own bestiality fetishes upon the board.

Congratulations, fool.

You won't link to it because you're full of shit.

This. Until the petrol dollar ends it's life cycle we will see every effort to kill all alternative energy sources.

The more oil is in demand the more dollars they can freely print. This I'd why, despite the endless printing of the last 8-16 years, despite massive amounts of debt and other liabilities, the USA has not collapsed in on itself under run away inflation.

When, oil is decoupled from the dollar, and it is no longer the primary world currency, we will see major economic problems.

Probably funded by oil tycoons looking to make competition illegal.

I'm utterly convinced that the Chinese like perception of dangers.

The fact it's "neglected" by even the governments of rival states means it has no value for anything except "death"

It doesn't snow in the desert man

Good for them, fuck our environmentalists.

yeah, solar energy in high latitudes is almost totally useless in the winter where the sun is at a low angle and out for