#HillarysHealth

Twitter trump supporters are working on getting #HillarysHealth trending on Twitter.

We need as many men on this as possible.

Tweet the pictures of the black medic, old stories about her blood clot, the thing on her tounge

Kek wills it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQmYJoKSzNw
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
archive.is/M4dEy
epilepsy.com/get-help/staying-safe/seizure-dogs
archive.is/Lk7dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't participate in twitter, as I am allergic to cancer, but I will gladly give you a bump for visibility.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS WITH SHIT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

holy
FUCK.

I literally had a dream about that exact fucking hashtag surfacing.

Todays the day, folks

IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD

PRAISE KEK

Currently trending in the US:
#HillaryCoverageIsCrap

hilariously, it's a bought trend from some libshit rag, but it's been hijacked with ease. If you're on twitter, post this shit in there tonight.

thats interesting, i had a dream of my older brother abandoning me, and when i tried to catch him as he ran away from me i got blocked by random pedestrians who wouldn't let a kid past them. wierd fucking dream

I need some webums about the cunt's seizures and short-circuiting to bombard twatter

I hope this is just my autism speaking and I don`t wake up with Omega team at my door.

All sides of the media are pushing the narrative of Hillary is sick lately, at different time frames but all too close to be a ((( coincidence ))). Imagine the bitch get real sick or dies, we got the leaks proving they fucked over the old jew.

Bill go full beta, endorses the jew, he wins because of all that. And we got ourselves a jewish crazy old demented man on the White House. I hope I am wrong.

Hillary is basically a walking collection of medical and mental disorders at this point.

She is going to die soon.

Please let her live until at least part-way through a debate.

Brothers and faggots,

Hillary will become very ill and be forced to quit at a debate with Donald.

checked and keked

Five is the number of a man.

Two fives = 2 men

Hillary and Donald.

Have any pics of Trump drinking surfaced?

Unlikely as he doesn't drink apparently.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

I quit drinking because of Trump's example.

HILLARY FOR NURSING HOME PRISON 2016

Serious fucking question: When was the last time a presidential candidate inspired you to actually improve your life on a personal level?

The man is a fucking legend.

is this true?

Don't forget
NO COFFEE

This.
Trump can lose and still make America a better place.
Though I believe if that happens we'll have two Americas.

she said
my hu-
my political opponent…

Fingers crossed.

Shit's old news now, do you live under a rock?

i was busy for the weekend

reading the thread about it right now, thanks.

I have this vague recollection of Hillary having a medical emergency during a speech a few years ago. I want to say that she either fell down or fainted, but I can't know for sure.

Does anyone remember anything like this?

Isn't it amazing how an actual leader can inspire people to be better people?

youtube.com/watch?v=SQmYJoKSzNw

I only remember her having some sort of brain surgery.

post the full image triple nigger faggot

Post any and all pics/info about Hillary's health in the thread. We need some quick ammo

Fuck you, I hope one day you're walking up the stairs behind her and she falls on top of you, bursting the bowl of chili diarrhea contents of her depends into your mouth and nose like you're being waterboarded by her fat ass.

The witch is often confused, according to her handmaiden.

Really don't see how people are still considering her fit for the presidency after this leak.

You won't get much with the tongue thing. It's a shoop. It's a still from when she came out after Obama's speech at the DNC, but if you watch the video, it doesn't show.

There's plenty of stuff to work with, but don't build your argument on a foundation of lies. That makes you no better than the liberal shitwits.

Toughen up buttercup, buy a cup or a helmet or something.

She sure does like to get fucked up and do fucked up shit.

Trump lost his brother to alcohol and doesn't not drink.

Oops … "does not drink" …

Had a Hillary moment there …

That's exactly what I was thinking too. How convenient for Hilary to have an injury before she has to testify about Benghazi.

The media pllayed it up when it was beneficial, and will play it down now it isn't.

I would be more worried and Donald Trump and his orange skin. Cancer or radiation .

There's a photo of him with a glass of Champagne in his hands, but does that really count as "drinking?"

Nigga please. It's a spray on tan.

LOL WHY DOES HE LOOK SO ORANGE GUYS???? xdd

It's dem Oompa Loompa genes, bro.

I would be more worried and Donald Trump and his orange skin. Cancer or radiation

His hands have started started showing signs.

I hope you're doing it for free.

NO ALCOHOL
His son Eric does own a winery out in my parts. There is also photos of him with champaign socially.

Not a swipe at the God-Emperor, given his personality he does not seem the kind who enjoys getting drunk… but NO ALCOHOL seems a bit of a stretch.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It's over guys, Hillary will clearly win this election.

#Imwithher

nice try to derail the thread but you faggots are so transparent its sad.

he is more likely to turn orange from ingesting high doses of vitamin c or Jaundice.

You guys are so pathetic it's going to become a meme for the ages

Can't wait for the debates.

And yet Trump is still confirmed president.

Seeing as how he got decimated by this man he will absolutely get raped by Clinton.

saw this posted elsewhere. Valium auto-injector for her seizures (or Delirium Tremens)

He's already won my dude

Delirium Tremens (DTs) Treatment & Management

"Some authorities advocate the use of a protocolized dose escalation strategy in treating patients with DTs in the ICU. In this strategy, patients with DTs are treated with escalating doses of…

DIAZEPAM

That is His Imperial Majesty's rich, golden complexion. Mayhap one day, you too will bask in it…

I think you're barking up the wrong tree with DT. She would be hospitalized if she had DT.

Diazepam is used for all manner of seizures. Her's are undoubtably related to the brain damage she suffered when she had her brain clot (which well documented, google it.)

it's better than a health crisis that isn't her fault

if people look at her overall "fitness" (or lack thereof), I'm OK with implying the worst

do you think when she got entranced by those protestors and the niggerdoc came on stage that he jabbed her?

This, it takes a case of terminal alcoholism and chronic years of highly intensive boozing to get to the point of DT, as much as Hillary fucked up as Secretary of State there is no way she would function in any human capacity if she was that much of an alcoholic, and if she had DT she would not be campaigning, there is no way to make a DT person lucid, they are totally demented until it passes and they get treatment, its usually fatal also.

The politically correct way of calling into work sick.

You take that back!

And to think, she's avoiding the debates as much as possible because that's all it'd take for her to break past her limit; shit herself in a coughing fit, relapse in her psychosis, mentally breakdown and go nuclear in showing her true colors, then going into a seizure and possibly dying from all the strain and stress.

And I'm still confident that she's a horrible drunk. Hot off the presses…

archive.is/M4dEy

Nope, and given the stakes she can't afford to be hospitalized. They probably feed her liquor and keep the shot for when the campaign absolutely can't allow her to sneak a drink

"DT occurs in 5–10% of alcoholics and carries up to 15% mortality with treatment"

With the unlimited premier healthcare she gets, I'd bet the risk is much lower for her. Also, indigents probably skew that mortality figure a good deal.

by "hot off the presses" you better be meaning either archive or when you found it.

I 2012 was 4 long years.

I don't think it matters how good the medical care she has. She is 68 years old, and with the plethora of problems we believe she has, she can have another problem hit her at any moment. At that age, she has a small chance of surviving every time.

I think they probably surprised her, and caused her to start to go into a seizure. I think the fat nig talked her out of the seizure. They have therapy dogs that do this:
epilepsy.com/get-help/staying-safe/seizure-dogs

I think the fat nig acts as her therapy guard, but has the epipen for more serious emergencies. His job is to keep her alive. He's probably very good at his job, considering the stakes involved.

If Trump can trigger her at the debate, I bet they'll cut to commercial with no warning. The fat nig will have to hustle his ass out onto the stage and bring her back. It's that or she collapses. She'll either collapse on live TV, or debate will cut directly to commercial. That's my prediction.

It establishes her chronic alcoholism.

autists and/or Correctors apparently don't get sarcasm

She's definitely a drunk, but I don't think she's DTing.

I'm not sure why everyone is so hung up on the DT's angle.

It doesn't matter if it's true. What IS true is that she's in poor health and a drunk. Let them try to debunk the DT's while falling into the quagmire of her health concerns and drinking history

Okay, I like this plan.

All diazepam does to me is knocks me the fuck out, i can just nibble on a pill and I'm like a drunk for 12 hours.

You sir are a lucky fuck. I have to take 30-40mg to feel anything off of a valium.
Xanax on the other hand, .5 is threshold, 1 is good, and anything beyond 2 is fucking blackoutland.

fucking pillheads.

How is Trump going to solve this problem Holla Forums? He talks about heroin all the time, but pill abuse is part of that problem.

Updated pic

Freaky that he doesn't keep it in his pocket, are you sure its for her and not for potential assassins? Zapping somebody with it would knock them out in literally a minute or two.

We need more pictures and higher resolution. It’s impossible to actually get any information out of this.

I thought SS usually hide their weapons, but have it so they could pull them out in seconds. Would they use non-lethal weapons anyway?

anybody got a good zoom of his credentials badge?

We need her around until the election, if she passes away, then Biden will jump in and the democrats will finally have a candidate that doesn't rack up an FBI investigation per week.

Source on the adult diapers thing?
Please be true.

He's not USSS, he's too fat. And they use guns and CQC.

Cum on, step it up

forgot to fix the color on one of bill's hands

He comes from a family of alcoholics, so he generally doesn't drink.

We now have our Dukakis in the tank moment. She is done.

Even my leftist contacts I monitor are messaging me with this shit.

What utter nonsense. Enjoying a few drinks every now and then doesn't make you a drunk.

>Can't walk, needs assitance [sic]
A couple of antifascists would like a wyrd with you.

A nigger lacking common sense. Very freaky. A total shocker.

This. They have fitness requirements.

Churchill pushed England into a war that leveled Europe and destroyed the British empire. All at the behest of Jewish financiers.

You're damn right he wasn't fit to lead.

Epileptic here, throwing in my two cents.

Hillary definitely has seizures, although it's near impossible to tell how severe they are without strapping electrodes to her head. I started having them when I was four years old, and they've been manageable, but it's a shit condition.

Black security man is definitely holding a diazepam injector in , and while Ativan is my ohshit drug of choice, that stuff's a perfectly viable option for stabbing through a pantsuit to stop convulsions in a hurry–although it's hard to imagine her staying on her feet for long afterward, especially considering her age.

It's not even the injector that makes me sure of it, though–it's the way Hillary looks when that protester pops up and she loses it. The gentle speech ("You'll be okay, keep talking") is a common tactic to pull people out of an 'aura,' which is the immediate precursor to a seizure. They can manifest in all sorts of ways for the victim–during mine I get crazy tunnel vision, a floating sensation, and a tremendous feeling of dread–but a lot of people just lock up and become unresponsive. If my mom noticed me having an aura when I was a kid (she could see it on my face), she'd come over and just talk to me softly, and it'd pull me out of it probably half of the time. Now that I'm older I can sit down and talk to myself when I feel one coming on and it works just as well. Her facial muscles, the look in her eyes–I don't know what illness she's got, but for the first time during this campaign I actually feel bad for her. Extreme exhaustion can trigger my seizures, and I'm sure she's not getting much down time on the campaign trail.

Grand mal seizures (the big convulsive ones) are a real bitch. I've been told that some people feel them differently than others, but mine are just pain. Agonizing, endless-seeming pain, terrifying sensory hallucinations, and more often than not chewing on my tongue hard enough that I can't speak for days. I feel like I should get some sort of schadenfreude out of this, but I think I pity her more than anything just because I know how bad it sucks. She's definitely not fit to be President if she's gonna shut down like this under high pressure. Epilepsy saved me from the "join the armed forces" meme, but it also denied me a lot of opportunities in life that I wish it hadn't. I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I guess the takeaway is that if she does have regular seizures, it's gonna be apparent soon enough, and we'll probably see Biden or somebody running against the God-Emperor instead. Be prepared.

She may have frequent petit mal seizures, characterized by suddenly staring and doing nothing. They may last only a few seconds, they may last a minute or more.
Julius Caesar supposedly had both kinds of seizures.

The sad irony of Dukakis is that he served honorably in the Korean War, and Ronald Reagan spent his years during WWII making propaganda films for the government, go figure.

Kek.

Wew lad Kek has visited you in your dream.

I quit smoking at the end of last year because Trump said "don't smoke you faggots".

Wew its already been over 8 months.

Damn son, straight from the bottle.
That's unladylike as fuck.

Ever wondered why they're pushing Hillary so hard to become the president? Even though she's constantly pushing for a war with Russia?

Remember that there's nobody better to bathe the world in nuclear fire than someone who's already dying.

i think it meant the other guy in pic

I really question your social media training. Look, I know that you learned techniques in your grad school class in social media, but they don't work here. Okay?

I too took classes in social media, and viral media manipulation. The anonymous nature of an image board means the people here get a feel for those who belong. The way you post is so fucking obvious. It is literally from the goddamn books. You are trying to consensus break. The oompa loompa meme is about as lame as the freeze peach shit you are trying.

Take your shit to tumblr, gaia or reddit.

YO, YALL NEED TO GRAB UP THIS VIDEO WHILE ITS HOT

JUST FOUND THE BLACK MEDIC GIVING HILLARY HER SHOT AT THE DNC.

Oh fuck.
That's it. That's how they're going to beat Trump!
They're going to sacrifice Hilary on stage!

And the spin will be that Trump should have stopped when she started to look unwell!
That he pushed her too hard and she died because of it.
That Trump killed a sick old woman.

Fucking cocks.

So it will literally be Transmetropolitan.

What was her name? Eva?
Nah Hilary ain't pretty or popular enough for that.

But it will be enough maybe to sink the Don.
Once he smells weakness on stage he won't be able to help himself, he'll go for the metaphorical kill and instead get a real one.

Why even?

my only explanation is autism sir.

What's wrong with the coffee jew?

archive.is/Lk7dU

do you believe the opposite of everything you say?

HOW TO END HILLARY'S POLITICAL CAREER WITH FIVE PEOPLE USING NOTHING BUT THEIR VOICES AND THE FIRST AMENDMENT

Get into a Hillary rally. Sit in different locations (this will be even more effective if you can sit behind her). One guy starts screaming "LIAR, LIAR" at her, and when she turns to look at him, he shuts up and the next guy starts screaming. She turns, he shuts up, third guy goes, and then on and on, and then maybe two or three of them start screaming it in tandem.

She can't handle the sensory overload. She'll either be hustled off the stage or she'll collapse.

(Checked)

We need a seven man team. Driver, streamer, and five operatives.

If anyone here has enough friends in the vicinity of Hillary's next rally, or enough people with transportation to same, this video is for you.

coughing fit
pants of shit
tpp
world war 3

Top Kek lads! Soon we'll see the first death by memes in recent history!

Question from a none-burger

What happens to the election if hillary dies? Will the democrats get behind bernie out of neccessity? Will the election be postponed?

there probably just won't be a democrat on the ticket or maybe Congress will decide, not sure which.

King Congo will use his final card and enact martial law after a massive false flag

Either it works or you get murdered by the hysterical libcucks and suddenly feral shitskins in attendance.

Lol these cucks actually stayed on Holla Forums and are defending the Crook.

Can you upload an .mp4 too ?

Literally the most important thread up currently. Bumping.

bumping again because get those twitter bots going

Bump because this could actually change dialogue on put hillary on defensive

Coughing fit
Pants of shit

Where is her next rally?

This innocent post had me thinking, what if we memed being incompetent and outright fucking up with Hilary? It's like the branding that Trump does to people but on a more insidious scale. Any kind of fuck up will be called a Hilary moment.