Desktoplinux is a meme

Only hipsters use linux on the desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/reference/5.1/microsoft.powershell.utility/get-filehash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks pretty cozy tbh. Linux would just have the patient strip his clothes off like the sick perv linux is

Another m$ winshit bait thread. Go back to 4/g/, shill!

I don't speak ching chong. This image depicts all the file formats Windows doesn't support, yes?

kek

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

like clockwork

Glorious user, teaching pajeet how to properly communicate on the internet.

That's an amazing picture of Jesus.

Only rational people use linux
FIFY

Like, not fixing vulnerabilities for years and in general having shit security?
Also, absolutely most Windoze™ software is distributed over plain http and not digitally signed, and M$ doesn't do anything with it.

You are either a:
fat troll,
never actually used Windoze™, or
just stupid.

Yeah. Normalfaggot shit (app store), vs the software center that comes with Mint or Ubuntu, that actually contains useful programs like Wine. Kill yourself.

Nice sliding thread

This is now a Jesus thread.

Also, Windoze™ is the only OS which comes without tools to calculate SHA-256

Windows has waifus. How can GNU/Linux ever hope to compete?

This.

linux and unix in general is not stopping you from doing anything, because you can do great and stupid things at the same time, a and that means that nix systems are for power users, so fuck off nigger, suck windick

Linux lets you tie a rope around your neck, but you can choose/know better not to.
Windows protects the user even when they don't want to, and you aren't given a choice.
Delete your thread.

Desktop anything is a meme. Only good thing about Linux or Unix is you can boot to a shell.

pretty shitty tbh

Decent designs, shit artist.

Windows is shit and you are shit.

did they really paint the Egyptians as niggers?
Now I hate this pic

WE

It does you retard. Just because you're too retarded to use a command line isnt microsoft's fault.

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/reference/5.1/microsoft.powershell.utility/get-filehash

I don't need protection from myself because I fucking know what I'm doing. Winkiddies and Mactoddlers need someone to hold their hand because they don't know shit about computers.

I don't know, the Ubuntu and Slackware ones look great. Rest are poorly-drawn tho.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.