Several people killed and many injured after two explosions in Manchester Arena at the end of Ariana Grande gig as...

Several people killed and many injured after two explosions in Manchester Arena at the end of Ariana Grande gig as bloodied concertgoers flee in terror… michellhilton.com/2017/05/terror-em-show-de-ariana-grande.html

Gee,i wonder what the person who did it's religious beliefs are?

Anglos BTFO!

They played us like a damn fiddle.

muzzies again……leftist are fucking morons

I bet there was no crises in Haiti. All that money we sent them, they've been living like kings and falseflagging the Muslims without anybody knowing. No wonder Clinton is so cloesly tied to Haiti.

Proof? The Anglo is a savage beast, I wouldn't be surprised the perpetrator of this crime was a native.

Bery explosive music

man i fucking love ids

i know she sucks but bombing her concerts seems disproportionate

Reminder that this goatfucker also wanted to separate London from the UK over Brexit.

This is not what I had in mind when I said I'd like to explode all over Ariana Grande's face.

Religion of peace

Ariana Grande's concert was so good that it exploded everyone

NORMIES BTFO

BASED SHITSKINS MURDERING CONCERT GOING NORMIES

No, it's perfectly justified.

she looks 12

Meh we need one every week so people actually remember there is a problem

Religion of peace

They remember, they just don't care anymore. Europe is done.

Good.

Now our shitholes are better than yurop, protip: they will be in a few years.

I always knew my concerts were explosive…now people are literally dying to see me sing live.

Wat do?

Keep those borders secure and weapons at the ready Swiss bro.

The Russkies will re-absorb most of Eastern Europe and watch the West burn under Mud-slime rule.

When she was 12 - 10 she was getting dicked down in the bohemian grove

Average citizen can't do anything, your government already fucked you too hard. Just try to keep your family safe and find some way to defend yourself. Can you even purchase guns for self defense in Switzerland?

Now you still can but there's a huge media campaign for stricter gun control going on. There will be a referendum about implementing EU imposed regulations, I hope it fails.

Well then buy a gun while you still can, you mong.

This

How has there not been a revolt yet? There should of atleast been an attempt at one. Seriously you eu cucks need to grow some balls and do another revolution french style.

IT WAS PROBABLY THE PEDOS
THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY WORKING WITH A SPLINTER CELL PARAMILITARY UNIT THAT BELONGS TO ISRAEL
THE JEWS WANT ALL OF THE POP STAR GIRL'S MONEY, AND THE PEDOS WANTED TO MOLEST SOME CUNNY
SO THEY HATCHED A PLAN TO BOMB THEM ALL INSIDE THE ARENA SO THE PEDOS COULD SWOOP IN AND TAKE ALL THE GIRLS TO THEIR SEX DUNGEONS WHILE THE JEWISH MAFIA MURDER THE SINGER
BUT IT CLEARLY BACKFIRED BECAUSE PEDOS ARE RETARDS WHO CANT INTO DEMOLITIONS
SO THE BOMB KILLED KILLED PEOPLE AND NOW ITS AN INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT
JUST MORE EVIDENCE THAT PEDOS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR SOCIETY AND RUIN THE LIVES OF EVERYONE THEY INTERACT WITH

See! This is what being a normiefag gets you, dead.

Revolts are racist, silly.

that suicide bomber was fucking evil he let those poor kids suffer through the hole concert

Where's the photos? I want to see some fucked-up loli.

there is this thing called twitter. you probably haven't heard of it, because its new. try #manchester there

GUYS PLEASE RETWEET. WE MUST SAVE THEM.

they're all dead, aren't they?

#prayformanchester
#dontlettheracistswin
Only by liking this tweet and giving me a Follow can we defeat racism.

kek, i don't want to do anything useful, so i pretend to help by praying.

Keep praying everyone. Only through prayer can we defeat the terrorists. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
#spreadlovenotfear
#pretenditdidnthappenandmoveon

fuck christians and religion every other day though

A true Christian has a different response to such events.

so there aren't any true christians left?

not many

Keep praying everyone. I am sure it will work eventually.

So where are the videos?

i prayed that isis is kill, that'll show them.

Just look at those disgusting normgroids, too bad more didn't die but still I'm glad it got to happen.

lol my phone's a banty cunt

"We'd rather die than be called racist."

What are the few that exist doing? Apart from LARPing as a crusader.

Kids are dead, lol.

Breivik is a Christian?

Such a waste of good lolis.