Im jew

im jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html
pizzagatesite.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/shocking-evidence-that-angela-merkel-is-hitlers-daughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4D CHESS

HE'S LULLING THE JUDEN INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY SO HE CAN GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO GAS THEM ALL WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT IT

drumpf

WTF I THOUGHT TRUMP HATED JEWS!?!

Holla Forums btfo tbh

pick one

chess intensifies

lmao

SAMEFAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

he is the greatest hope of the white race lmao

wtf i hate Trump now

Post#(6)

SAMEFAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

just downvote me already lmao loser

That is so noble of him.

You know what the most disgusting thing is?
Not Trump being a good goy, he's had blatant kike ties for decades.
No, the most disgusting thing is shills flooded Holla Forums and drowned out the quality posters that actually research shit (with the help of kukfy of course), and then dumbass redditors hopped aboard and actually bought into the incredibly retarded god empra bullshit, and now discussion about the president is all but impossible.
I need to find a different imageboard.

welcome to reddit-chan

wasted dubs, tbh

Yeah, both the pols recruiting on that shithole, along with freddit welcoming the cucks with open arms fucking destroyed this site.

you know, this is exactly what happened to GG

this

Holla Forums always had its fair share of retards, but you know god damn well there used to be anons that questioned everything.
Now they all scattered to the wind, leaving us with the screeching, shit flinging cultists we have today.

we're at roughly 90% normalfag now

Everything except Hitler.

DUMB, STUPID, SMELLY AMERIGOY

Hi Holla Forums. Gotten bored again?

Hello fellow magapede! FUCK SJWS AND LEFTISTS AM I RIGHT XD! We don't need these shills on our board!!!!!

how did he react to zionism and the treatment of zion to palestinians?
yeah, true. it's a shame.
it was unknown who his grandfather was. can you give me evidence for it? that said, i do remember him kicking rothschild out of germany.

There is still hope in Baron. He shitposting amongst us.

is it autism?

Get in the fucking robot barron

What does it mean???

da boo dee da boo da, da boo dee da boo da, da boo dee da boo da
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

If you wanna get really redpilled check this out
pizzagatesite.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/shocking-evidence-that-angela-merkel-is-hitlers-daughter/

it means there's still hope for the 1000 year Reich.

i can give you a link that says hitler was scat loving cocksucking degenerate. there was no evidence that rothschild was really his grandfather. it's just a guess. yeah it's a little weird that she got pregnant while she was rothschild servant, but still, it might have been anyone. it's just that we don't know. we can agree to disagree.
nope sorry, i can't swallow that. anyway mate take care

Sometimes I think about shutting this hate site down tbh. T. irc cabal and circlejerker.

mfw

this site is one of love, not hate

0 evidence.
gosh, you're pathetic.

To the contrary. Hitler did everything the jews did, including centralized banking. He pulled out every jewish trick in the book. It was all about power and a European super state.

ever*

no you're not, real whites do this often

T O P K E K
O
P

K
E
K