Boy I'm glad DC isn't doing this SJW shit anymore right everybody?

I'm ready for comics to die now.

Other urls found in this thread:

savivi.com/illustration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is this shit going to stop?

I mean, Sam clearly has tits.

But that 2nd page you posted spoiled an otherwise fine comic.

Sad thing is it's actually a pretty good comic until it stops everything to preach to the audience. Even worse it has this sort of timeless feel, like it could take place at any time in the last hundred years. And then that happens. You've just ruined everything you were building up to that point to score some political brownie points you stupid cow.

Still, DC is publishing a range of comics for a range of audiences, if they want to keep trying to see if there is such a thing as SJWs that spend money on things besides Patreon that's their business. The problem is when you get a line wide infestation, like Marvel or what DC was almost consumed by.

savivi.com/illustration/
Why the fuck do these people keep hiring artists who can't draw?
This is shit you'd be impressed with a middle schooler or high schooler drawing. Not an actual, professional artist.

I always took drawing to be a hobby, but even I'm better than this crap. I've got the diversity points on my side, I should start shilling for SJWs and infiltrate the comic industry myself if it's that goddamn easy.

Go for it.

We could make a bingo card out of this shit

I really didn't think the art looked that bad. The writing on the other hand is godawful.

I think user means that it's good if it's an amateur making it. It's nowhere near the professional quality it should be.
This is a personal opinion, but the art I like the most was from the early 2000s Spiderman comics.
Other than that, Stejepan Seijic or whatever gay fucking name that guy has.

I disagree. The faces look a bit like how you'd learn to draw a face in a high school art class but otherwise the art's fine. There's no glaring issues. It's no Squirrel Girl or Hellcat or whatever poorly illustrated abomination they've come up with at Marvel now.

Like I said, the art's not the problem. It's the writing. The problem is the absolute cancer that hits you from that second page presumably onwards.

At worst, it's just two fucking panels (so far). Compared to how certain Marvel writers handle it, I can deal with it if she keeps that shit at a minimum. I'm slightly more concerned about this new Deadman story being a prestige format miniseries priced at $5.99 per issue. What the fuck.

Skill isn't as important as who you know. If they're vouched for and turn their shit in on time, the sky's the limit.

Nope

I skimmed through the whole thing and I have to agree with It's a fairly decent story until the writer decides she has to shoehorn in her fucking retarded identity politics

I can't wait for Cain and crew to take over when the sales turn to shit.

the woman who wrote this should be bullied severely

Oh, yeah, great idea, retard. Then the book can last FOREVER.

Just don't fucking read books that bother you. I seriously wouldn't even know this book EXISTED if not for happening to see this thread. You guys can't fight outrage culture by just becoming outrage culture, and anyone who tells you different is a fucking ideologue who wants to push their agenda on you.

You're right. If we just ignore the genderqueer polyamorous pansexual propaganda, it will go away.

Does anyone here know her exact reasons for her being fired by DC Comics in the first place?

With squares like, friend/twitter follower with someone from CA, female artist, artist is whiny on twitter and hates everything about current comics, SJW, etc?

user, you're clearly not an artist.
This person has no clue how anatomy works. First picture, the girl's chest is a blob. The eyes also make no sense. You should be able to see the hole for her further eye from this angle, for example. Her hair is also defying gravity by still sticking to her back.
Second pick, her neck is broken. Her head is facing the complete wrong way, an dnone of the clothes have any weight to them. Her right hand's perspective is fucked and it makes her look like her hand is attached basically to her elbow. She also doesn't know how to draw wrinkles in clothes, and why almost none of the lines that she attempted to make wrinkles touch the bottom of the fabric there's wrinkles in (the dress as well as the cloth that covers her cleavage) is beyond me.
The thid picture has some messed up perspective to the trained eye here and there, but mainly I pointed it out for those god-awful attempts at drawing animals. She's got no clue how to draw any kind of animal, and she clearly didn't bother even using references.
Third picture has just as fucked of anatomy. I showed it mostly for the 2nd panel. Look at the attempt at hands. The girl's got extra long arms, her right hand is a mess, and clearly the artist only covered the left hand with the right hand because she couldn't figure out how the perspective would work for the left hand.

I'll say it again. This artist is only good for am amateur. Not a professional comic artist.

Wew I dodged a bullet there I almost bought this

BECAUSE THEY'RE FAST AND CHEAP.

good thing we still have Eurocomics and mangos

You know I thought this would be a nice little return to when Deadman wasn't the fun ghost but more or less a tortured being fucking with people for his own fun.

It's as if most of the writing came from one person but then they gave the script to someone else and had them add touches of SJW shit. I wouldn't have given a shit about her formerly having a girlfriend, but then they had those other pages and ruined it.

I'm honestly ok with this. My standards have been shot to hell enough that I'm ok with this. A few panels of virtue signaling is something I will happily take if the comic is otherwise pretty good. Compared to Mockingbird or Hellcat, this deserves to be plastered on the Sistine Chapel.

Also, even if you're offended by it, you can stuff it op. This is literally the most SJW thing I've seen out of DC lately. Not only is it pretty tame, it's contained to a single comic.

Either when they and their ideology dies out *which is unfortunatley very unlikley unless we help with it**
Or the financial loss will be too big in the end and DC will have to get rid of them and make proper comic books again.
Although I think they have Warner backing them, so that might take a good while as well.

Because they're piss cheap and would take anything to be able to work on their favorite comic/ comic publisher.
The moment you have any standards regarding payment and/or work quality you're baggage that can be easily replaced by anyone from tumblr.

Fuck. this. shit,
Thanks user, I love Deadman, but you saved me from getting it. This is the same reason I stopped reading Constantine, because they made him a bottom faggot and went on and on about it.

HIRE THIS WOMEN: WRITER SARAH VAUGHN ==AND HAVE HER DESTROY YOUR SALES==

Good fucking lord, DC. It's a good thing I don't big two comics anymore. Rebirth was such a promising new start too. Least we still have Superman. For now.

Constantine's been bisexual for a long time bud.

Constantine has been bisexual since the Brian Azzarello's run on Hellblazer or even before then.

I was talking about the actual comic book, not the art samples posted by Which are terrible, I will agree

Not that you don't have a point, but doesn't SJW pandering usually fail anyway? We probably pay more attention to this shit than the intended audience.

It's been mentioned in passing, but never really shown.

I'd agree with that, but it's not like we buy the comics, and the intended audience certainly doesn't. This stuff only permeates because the type of writers who inject this nonsense are usually very green and very willing to work for a low cost, insuring that a profit is made even if the sales stink. Nothing we can do is gonna make self-important bloggers stop applying for comic positions on the cheap.

All we can do is mock the ship as it sinks.

I know that, but he wasn't a ponce bottom.

Holy shit that's not just hamfisted. They've got two whole hogs jutting from their wrists.

Fucking dead guy having to deal with pronoun bullshit.

that collar doe

True.

Ever notice that whenever SJW shit gets shoehorned into a comic, it's always to the shock of a classic character character. They show the character looking shocked that the bullshit was thrown in their face, and it's important that they look shocked and nonplussed. It's obviously done to say "That's right, you're old, and this is new, get used to it". The writer must think it's great, but it's not. It's utterly embarrassing each time it happens, because the reaction of the character is the same as the reaction of the reader who can't believe they're reading such stilted garbage.

Joss Whedon has ruined a generation of writers.

No quarter

They will, the lack of media atention will mean nobody will buy the books, meaning they'll get cancelled. And after this happens with a ton of them, bam! Back to writing actual superhero stories so people actually gives a shit.

Worst part is that it could have been done perfectly fine if it had been a single of "Oh, so-and-so likes to be called 'they,' not 'she.'" To which Deadman would respond, "Huh? Oh, all right."

It's that insecure narcissism that plagues this current generation of talent.

You can hear the writer going "I'll include "non-binary pronouns are awesome" so people know my viewpoints aren't weird but cool." followed by nervous, unsure laughter.

No, actually, that wouldn't have been alright. It would still be pretending this non-sexed thing is anything other than bullshit.

Even if you think that, there's no reason that you shouldn't be allowed to have a character that have that as a personality trait. You're acting as like feminists who decry any portrayal of rape, even if it's negative.

I don't know why it's hard for you to understand that humans have two sexes, and people who say they are something else are either delusional or role-playing.

Get it through your thick nigger skull that characters can have dumb opinions

Get it through your thick nigger skull that shit like this is propaganda.

A BLOO BLOO BLOO A BOOK NOBODY READS SAID LE SJW BUZZWORD

I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN JUST JUST PEPE REEEEEE I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP NOW

You know that Nash is voting for Trump, right ?