What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

i'm 100% pro Trump.

You're posting this everywhere and expecting some absurd reaction like pre-inauguration Holla Forums.
At this point even most of the retards that initially ignored his kike connections have acknowledged it, and even now nobody regrets voting for him because it was a choice of being slapped or having your throat cut.

Good luck convincing millions of Americans to vote third party.
Also, the third party candidate this past election definitely wasn't as bad as Hillary, but he was most certainly a full on cucked lolberg.

This is the mentality of apathy that perpetuates this on top of the stacked deck for already prominent political parties
Proportional representation versus zero-sum two-part is always better
(The point wasn't to get 3rd party candidate elected, but to push them past 5% vote to get federal funding for next cycle and gain more relevance to show Americans there are alternatives to two sides of the same coin

Just for that, I'm making a thread about this

Sounds good to me tbh.

Really makes you think

Okay?

I said "good luck", not "don't try".
If you have a plan and you can give a non-Johnson tier candidate a fighting chance then go for it.
A third party actually gaining some traction would make the retardedly outrageous 2016 election look normal.

Both parties do a good enough job of that by themselves. I don't know if you're away, but both Republicans and Democrats consist of smaller groups of third parties. What come off as open coalitions in parliaments are the silent coalitions in Murrica. The Republican Party, as is, is on the way out. The Democrats may or may not ride the Marxist wave as it continues picking up steam, but the Republican Party is intent to hang itself. All it takes is for one of those smaller parties to stop buying into the sinking ship and do more to interest voters.

At the same time, being somebody who also believes Murrica is inevitibly going to Balkanize, parties should stop trying to be pan-Murrican and focus on their hub state of origin. The sooner parties get states out of the dying Federal government, the easier a transition it'll be than later.

How can you not know it is just a shell game?

I hadn't thought of it that way.
After hearing a constant stream of shit about the federal government for the past year and a half I tend to forget that individual states can still throw everyone for a fucking loop.

Radical decentralizaion is the way of the future

*aware
Fuck me.

As far as I can see, it's inevitible. You have such a large nation which is already being split up by different people seperated by race, religion, region, etc. I can't see how anybody thinks the red tape can keep it all together when all the peices are on their way to ripping the puzzle apart on their own. That you have the Republicans, who are so enthusiastic in fucking themselves over, and the Democrats who are funding domestic destabilization in every way possible, the major parties and the nation are heading the same way towards fracturing.

Donald Trump, in whatever way you want to view him, may very well be the last Republican President. I think that had Clinton made it in, we would have seen some real shit, but for right now we're just seeing band-aids and bluster.

This is how a real leader addresses his people.

Here's how a kosher puppet addresses them.

the god emperor is a jew

why don't you guys just convert?
money is good
bagels are good
matzo balls are good

time to back the winning team

Something of a shame Mosley never got anywhere. I want to be in the timeline where he came in at the eleventh hour to crush Parliament with a division of his Fascists and turned the war for Uncle Adolf. Maybe then the Murrican Bund could've had a chance to thrive in the States.

I also don't know who told Trump that almost yelling at a camera meant real emotion. Just turn down the music. Put some effort into it.

Bagels and potatoes ruin gains, tho. What about my gains, Shekelsberg?

do (((you))) even lift bro?

blh blah blah, shut the fuck up, The US is a democratic-republic oligarchy.

You don't make a change by taking one large step..it takes multiple

nigger what? Ann Coulter isn't the only one up his ass. There's zero reason to suck his dick now, every reason to pressure him. He would've supported the TPP unless people flipped their shit forcing him to flop on it. Stop parroting and think.

Kushner's Project Alamo shilled the fuck out of people to the tune of like 70mil/month. It was babby's first election for a lot of folks. People are still mourning Bernieā€¦

so i guess (((they))) have gotten to him.
What do you suppose (((They))) said to him?

it is a mystery

Balkanizing, or even a return to balk-lite via fed separation, will never happen. Why? Because it would work.
People were starting to fight the system across party lines with OWS n co. Bern bros know they got fucked by the system, Trumpcucks are aware. We will continue to see more identity separation, though. The incredible effectiveness of supporters attacking supporters can't be denied. However, there won't be an action on it.
I'm not even sure it's possible for there to be a "leader" to unite against the real problem, but rest assured his ass will get spook'd the second there's a potential impact.

More like he did the classical politician thing and said everything he needed to say to get in.

I'm not entirely sure if I understand your meaning. I don't think it's a matter of it working or not working or that Balkanization will be a controlled event in whatever way it could be controlled, I think it's simply going to be an inevitible series of events. Running on the ideological side, I think Murrican ideology and Western ideology is on the rocks if not worse. My pessimism has it that European stock is far more damaged than people may realize. Both in Murrica and the rest of the West, there will be a point where lines will be redrawn and it won't ncessarily be us redrawing them.

At some point the US will fall and it will be tied directly to changing demographics. Either it happens less painfully sooner or everyone sits on the hands whistling away so that it happens much worse later. It's like with resources and population, there is no such thing or at the very least no real guarantee for eternal prosperity. Eventually something will run out and people will react. With the weakening state the US is in and no chance of prosperity, there will be stronger elements which will materialize to supplant the dead weight.

Everyone is so use to the destractions and fancy gadgets and luxuries, I've had the impression for a while that most people are blinded to the very real possibility that these things aren't going to be around forever. There isn't some wonderous technological dawning waiting around the corner where world hunger is ended and everyone's an immortal cyborg.

What did she mean by this ?

To follow that up, this is forgetting the always present rigging that takes place in any election.

I've read enough tabloid trash which talks about how little she likes being where she is in life. I don't think it takes any stretch of imagination that she just wanted to coast along, milking that bank. Her whole designer schtick got pummeled thanks to the media kvetching over Trump.

Perhaps I took you to mean a shorter timeline than you intended, but I still don't see it happening as quickly as you.
It definitely will not be us redrawing the lines, in fact they're already split. According to the narrative, it's traditional whites v. everyone. I'd be surprised if that doesn't continue.
Agree, but good luck getting that as a general topic of conversation for about 100 years. The narrative issues will be the ones that see policy change. That is, they will find ways to continue while blaming other things.
We can get another couple generations gouging those that produce while filling the gap with YellenBux. Especially with the Saudi's petrodollar threats thoroughly placated through recent arms sales and Syria pushing.
Looking at the projected population demographics v. the projected ends of sustainability, the timeline matches up. What this tells me is that they have "evidence" to blame other things and continue the decline. Barring any war or electrical grid/net attack, it's going to take awhile though. The world is going to look a helluva lot different then, and you'd be wise to not bet against tptb having a plan in place. much as I want it to happen

alpha af

so noble

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

White women = BASED!==

dysnomia should meme this or be prepared for spam next weekend

Can someone at least edit it so he says "the dankest chapter of human story"?

Trump just want's to grab that pussy, whats her deal?

expected nothing less from the God Emperor

WHITE WHORE, ALL WHITE WOMEN ARE WHORES