I'm confused. How would she get the mouse back out Holla Forums? Some kind of "hold it in your throat" trick?

I'm confused. How would she get the mouse back out Holla Forums? Some kind of "hold it in your throat" trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=16e_1263498107
ccluster.com/b/thread/210216
mega.nz/#F!SAwjwDoI!mlmeaGIe3rYR0liI4rAJCg
mega.nz/#F!4kFAWbyJ!f0zn8fD0UDM7k2q5kn8oRQ
mega.nz/#F!fxkAzYRC!f9uPmiri7QpkE1VUe2VMgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post moar

Didn't she kill herself?
Don't understand this degenerate fetish

op why would you post something like this

I actually read that in Adam Sandler's voice :'3

Is there a website or database for this sort of thing?

No, I just saved the file when someone gave me a link. The full clip is much larger, so I can't post it all at once here.

Demon possessed, not crazy, demon possessed

liveleak.com/view?i=16e_1263498107

demon possession ends in suicide alot

Mod here, this is fine.

nasty whore tbh

What's wrong with it?

anyone got more stuff like this ?

it is full of live mice being slowly digested.

This is a few years old. She got doxxed on 4chan.
It's a fetish. She has tons of videos. She's pretty hot, too.
Not sure if she's still active. I bet you could find out if you googled a bit

Nah, it's full of dead mice being slowly digested. Unless she deliberately swallowed air to keep them alive or unless she experiences strong acid reflux and burped one of the mice far enough up her esophagus for it to get a breath of air before peristalsis sucked it back down, those mice would have suffocated in a minute or two. Given that her stomach is completely flat in that pic, I'd assume she hasn't swallowed that much air, which means those mice are already dead.

what to google ? what is her name or something

I tried googling her but all i found were virtue signaling faggots asspained over muh animal abuse. I wanna know her name and find that dox cause i wanna see if she was crazy possessed or just really really into vore

…..

you guys are so fucking lazy

here's some:
mega.nz/#F!SAwjwDoI!mlmeaGIe3rYR0liI4rAJCg

Just google "vore"+"catgirl" or some shit like that

what to google ? what is her name or something

wow dude thousand thanks really fuck yeah , she is so good, is there more girls like her , this is my new fetish , i want more pls

nigga I just told you what to google.

Your new fetish is called "vore"

mega.nz/#F!4kFAWbyJ!f0zn8fD0UDM7k2q5kn8oRQ

mega.nz/#F!fxkAzYRC!f9uPmiri7QpkE1VUe2VMgg

here's your new home: >>>/vore/

Ta mere

thanks alot, RESPECT

c'est vilain

Eh… I mean, I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

I don't know her real name, but the screen name she used was Zera.

IIRC she's Russian, which you can kind of tell from the way she looks and from how the room she's in looks like a shitty 1960s commieblock tenement. I don't know anything more detailed than that.

She seems pretty into it to me, which may make her crazy or possessed or whatever you want to call her.

She was paid $1000 for the video, though, so that might also explain it.

The girl in the OP and in your pic look very different, although their videos get spread by the same name, and they both have the whiskers and the same type outfit.
Maybe she got hotter at some point.
The video you posted a screenshot of she looks horrible, but in the videos (there were more) of the OP, she looks pretty hot

I mean, from certain angles she looks alright, and in OP's video she has some pretty 10/10 lips. I'd rate 6/10 would fug after she got examined for every possible disease she could have gotten from eating mice.

I think the difference in attractiveness between the two is mostly due to the hair. With her hair grown out she looks pretty good. I might be biased though, since she looks just like a Russian girl I fucked. So she looks bretty good, but if my experiences with Russian women are anything to go by, she's more high maintenance than a Ferrari.

Do you think she swallows?

Ilike it, except for what's in it.

I mean, it's not that different from any other meat…

I'm very sure she would love to swallow cum if mice are anything to judge by that.

>not that different from any other meat
Except that it's still alive in there.

How the fuck is her skin so white? I mean, I'm white and my skin is darker than that. Is she wearing some kind of whitener or something?

So does she do anything besides eating small animals?

Well, I'm sure she has some sort of work or social life. But all I know about her is that she eats mice.

How's this?

Is she spastic?

Post moar user

Just get a goddamn snake.

I didn't know I needed this until now.

I fucking hate animal abuse and the people who do it. But god damn this makes my dick hard.

The fuck is up with her meowing like that? That seems weirder to me than her eating the mouse to be honest.

What do you like about it? is it more "Fuck yeah, eat those mice" or "Oh god I wish that were me"?

Not him, but for me it's the latter. I don't know why, because I'm not into femdom in the least, and makes me cringe, but I am into shit like

This is the most autismal thing I've seen posted all week.

But a snake isn't a qt semi-qt 5/10 okay looking woman.