What is his endgame?

what is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/ivanka-trump-influenced-father-launch-air-strikes-against-assad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To get Israel to actually pull it's own weight when it comes to fighting islamic terrorism outside the gaza strip, if he has to touch some fucking wall to do it then so be it.

b-but what about this user
funding a huge financier of terrorism in the world with the biggest weapons deal in the history of the US

It's like you were born yesterday. If he didn't play ball, at least for now, he would no longer be president and he would have been impeached already

he is the most pro-israel president in US history
it's more than just a little public showing

this is still chess, right guys?

Most reasonable Anons stated he's gonna fix a few taxes and some other stuff, and it would generally be a lot more respectable than presidents in the past, but that would be just about it.

That, or, If in theory he's trying to shove all the Jews into Isreal BEFORE they make "Greater Israel" because they only have on unauthorized Nuclear Missle Silo and Storage facility in the EXACT same place, so when all the jews are there, he can nuke them, claim immunity because it'd just look like an accident.

How easy do you think it'd be to deliver a live nuke disguised as an inert one in an Illegal Israeli trade? Piss easy, they've been doing it for years.

Look up the term Wandering Jew, the actual idea of Eternal jew is a Jewish Meme that is the sole reason they have been a thorn in the side of humanity for so long, and Israel itself is the key to killing it fucking dead.

You get the kikes "home" and you win, you do anything else, and they'll spread, wait for a moment of weakness and become Eternal Immortal Wandering jews again.

Israel is the ONLY chance anyone is ever going to get at an efffective genocide of the Ashkenazi's, IF that is the endgame.

You have to understand, their viral contagion-like nature is literally the only thing that preserves them.

You have got to pressure them to go to israel, and the best way to do it, is to promote the "country" in events.

You wanna know how Vlad III solved the Homeless problem? Threw a party for them in a mess hall, locked the doors and burned it down with them inside, Israel is that, but on a larger scale, so belive me, we need to keep quiet about this.

If israel does not retain the right to Nukes and has that secret place they detained one of their own over after discovery, it's as easty as sneaking in a live one to take the whole thing, country included down, and ruin their sordid inbred vampire genes forever, but they have GOT to all be in one place for it to work.

You've got to increase the antisemitism, you've got to pressure them out, you've got to get alpha, you've got to tell them to fuck off to tel Aviv, and you'll have your final solution.

JUST

FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
Trump didn't bow he lowered his head so the sort shit can put the medal around him, it's right there on the pic.

At least it wasn't under the table,illegal, and through front groups in secret like the last 6 presidents did.

i meant BILLION not million.. $100 Billion fucking dollars

and?
do you think much of that will find its way into your pocket or the coffers of your municipality?
and then what is blowback?
how will the gulf sunnites use 350 billion of top end arms? who will profit from shia iran at war again?

His endgame is the Jew World Order.
I warned Holla Forums about this. Got banned a dozen of times.
Those niggers are still in denial.

No, I'm not a lazy liberal parasite looking for handouts,I don't expect a dime of state money to go into my pocket.
Nope, I expect it to either go towards the debt or the wall. But even if I did what proof do you have that it wouldn't? You're negative feels about Trump isn't an argument.
Some muslim civilians might die cause the Saudis tend hit populated areas, boohoo
We're gonna to supply them with it over the next 10 years not in bulk gift. We're not just handing the a shit ton of weapons like you seem to think.
Who said Iran will get involved? What even makes you think they will get involved.
Cause reason based on a hypothetical scenario that most likely won't happen.
btw you faggots overblew the Syria strike as well, still no boots on the ground. you faggots also overblew N. Korea, still no ww3. what happened with all of that?

t. leftycuck

You are a delusional retard.

A new wife. Fucking Cuck

Do you listen to yourself when you talk, fucktard?

4DDDDD chess, goys

she hates him but loves his money

Wew

He meant gibs.

To get the Kikes and the sandniggers to sign a peace deal. If he can manage that one deal, the Dems will have no chance to do shit for the next seven years, and he will become known as the greatest president since fucking Lincoln.

Yeah and the person he was responding to clearly wasn't referring to gibs

it's 12D chess m8. Just give him a chance

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/ivanka-trump-influenced-father-launch-air-strikes-against-assad/
And who is she married to?

An illegal mexican would never have done that as president of the USA

10/10 4D chess move

fuck that damn trumptards

soon

The money will go to defense contractors like Lockheed Martin, not the U.S. Treasury, dipshit.

Good, I might get a job at one.

Tax revenue dummy

Negligible, dummy, and the idiot I was responding to obviously thought it was all going to the government.

amazing guy

An unbelievable guy. The best guy. Believe me. A lot of people are saying. Bigly!