Disney Builds Wall Where Alligator Killed Dindu Child

Workers are building a stone wall around a Walt Disney World lake where an alligator killed a toddler earlier this summer.

Disney officials told the Orlando Sentinel for a story published Sunday that the barrier wall is part of the new security plan following the death of 2-year-old Lane Graves of Omaha, Nebraska. The boulder wall is going up along the beaches of the Seven Seas Lagoon where several resorts are located.

archive.is/aeOq7

That's pretty dark.

But I thought walls don't work?

Worst part is..

You know that poor little shit was still alive in its stomach.

BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THE ALLIGATORS PAY FOR IT

BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THE GATORS PAY FOR IT

#wallsdontwork

OP you're retarded. The kid that got eaten was white. You're confusing harambe with this.

sage for shit thread

It was a white boy, actually.

I was confused at first, but then I realized that the kids entire name is supposed to be some kind of place.

Are his parents retarded hippies?

There's a joke about creole soul food somewhere in here, but I'm too lazy to care to figure it out.

Why don't you make a better thread, and post the link here?

Why do you have to complain all the time?

Nice job, user, now I'm hungry.

Looks fucking delicious.

They recovered the body, he died from drowning and not eaten yet.

No, the alligator dropped the kid and he died from drowning.

Gamergate does it again!

it's pretty much tougher catfish in terms of taste. now alligator tail steaks are a whole other beast.

#NotAllGators

They should be building bridges into disney world from the swamp, not walls!

Here's a heart warming video of a gator eating a pizza

See? Not all gators are bad! Let them all in!

#GATORSWELCOME

TRUMP 2016

Fuck.

You have an ugly face.

wtf i hate meat now

Wut?

I'm a #veganmissile now

Nice memes

wtf i am meat now

My face is perfect actually

I still don't get why I should ever stop eating delicious meat and replace it with some greenery that just doesn't give me all I need

Just don't spread your vegan cancer to children/dogs if you plan to have any. I still remember on Holla Forums there being some mentions of a kid that died of malnutrition when it was fed only vegan shit, and dogs can die in great pain.

(((CTR))) is this you sliding?

why don't you quit being such a faggot, and post the link here kill youself?

why do youhaveto suck dicks all the time?

Such a nasty little shill.

WE'RE BUILDING A WALL AND MAKING DISNEY PAY FOR IT

Whatever you say, meatcuck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Enjoy the colon cancer .

You should have your canines surgically removed and thrown into the wild you fucking rabbit.

Nice meme, (((CTR)))

Subjective morality is a better argument than this bullshit.

I hope you're joking m8. After all the liberal lies you seriously believe that?

Uh, but I've used an argument already. It's harmful. Certain stuff a human really needs to prosper can only be found (naturally) in meat and to find them in your heretically vegan diet, you will at most have imitations that require lots of genetic manipulations.

I don't really care much about ethics. While it is sad so many animals need to be hurt, it is to sustain humans - and they would've died anyway. So long as they aren't tortured before dying (like Muzzies and Jrws want them do), their sacrifice is necessary.

But I think you're not serious - I think I will stop responding to those baits. May we meet again on a day you decide not to troll Holla Forums like so

I know man, people cant have a fun thread anymore? Not every thread or post is the work of a shill, sometimes people joke around. This thread is perfect for it.

its a (((CTR))) shill sliding shit

I mean, who else posts garbage with no proof other than ebin mspaint memes?

If humans can't live without animal products then how do vegans exist?

Shill

Wut?

But walls don't work. You can't stop the alligators from spreading their ideas.

Back to Holla Forums with you! Now!

As humans we have dominion over all lesser lifeforms. We set the rules for what is and isn't acceptable to do.

The rules go as followed.

Acceptable

Some animals are rare and should be protected. This is nothing more than to enhance the beauty of earth. Pure aesthetic.

Some animals are pests. They are a danger to humans, and some times other native animals in evasive. They need removing. Seperated by a wall, or forcefully relocated, or killed. (not to the point of extinction)

Humans own animals, including the ability to buy and sell them. Domesticated animals depend on humans for survival.

Not acceptable.

You can not fuck an animal

you can not marry an animal

you can not abuse/kill a domesticated animal

you can not abuse/kill an endangered animal

We make the rules. There is no naturally existing rights for animals.

Get fucked hippies.

Thread slid by a grasscuck

But they already have, now we have lunch all over the place.

If a croc eating a cancer to our society and then being punished for it isn't the right place to discuss veganism then I don't know what is. Would a little sage make you feel better?

You get sick and die if you don't eat meat.

Wait.

Ants have rights?

Quick! What are they? I just killed some in my kitchen.

lol

The Lane kid was white.

Explain this cancer thing again?

Did you call the baby dindu with a pelet gun a cancer or did you mourn for that bullshit?

If you're going to be a minsanthrope be consistent

Why'd OP say he was a nigger then?

They weren't vegans since birth

Yes, ants have proven they can build a civil functioning society. They have proven themselves higher than black people.

There's plenty of vegans since birth.

plenty of dead ones too.

Nor can we verify such a bold claim as babbys need milk and shit

So what did they do to keep the beasts out

They built a wall

Are alligators and mexicans really that different?

Okay, I'm done. You meatcucks are too retarded to even bother actually reading about veganism from non-biased sources. Shitposting is the only language you understand.

He was a Nigger in my mind.

IQs 83

sick meme bruh

Does quoting something I didn't say make it easier to argue?

Who is worse? Vegans or Well-donefags?

Vegans.
At least ruined fags are still K-Selected

Yeah I mean at least they dont endanger the health of their children. They only give them shit taste.

Don't you know that cooked meat is what allowed humans to grow bigger brain sizes in the first place?

You imitate r-selected eating habits.

You have no room to cry 'cuck', you rabbit-assed faggot.

Aww yiss

I only had alligator once down in Dixie, had the choice between that and shark. Took the gator.

Really good shit, it was a kebab. That looks amazing.

Dominion. First page of the book faggot.