Holla Forums can't get any worse

It's nice tbh

It'll get better if you quit whining.

now i really have to use tor

Yes it is, goy. It's a lot easier to datamine people. Let's keep pushing for flags and IDs.

are u from 4chan or just underaged edgy teens?

IDs and flags have vastly improved Holla Forums. Posting quality went up by 10%.

do you philipine guys even know what the word quality means? /b is shittier than ever

Can you even post properly with all that dick in your mouth?

projecting this much

I just came to bathe in your lamentations tbh, but yeah, IDs and flags are probably bad if you worship some kind anonymous imageboard Holla Forums ideal from 2006 because that was the best your life ever was and you have no intentions of reaching for anything better. Your quality of life is now in the hands of an old beta male and his happa son. Enjoy the show.

kek, you're so stupid you're not even worth my time.

Rare flag?

tor

yes dude, we're from atlantis

i'm so edgy I use IE

new here?

good for you

the user base really has changed

I came here and thought
Holla Forums is a worthless board and Holla Forums is a worthless site. I have no emotional ties to this place. I guess I'm just too stupid.

why don't you just fuck off then

more than anything i tire of all this

It's like TV. If I watched TV all the time and somebody stole my only beloved TV, I'd just do something else like read a book and not really give a fuck about its loss. This is the tab I have open, so this keeps me occupied while I just sit here.

Thanks dubs. Eat my ass.

its not like tv. it actually was good until recently and you can actively do something to make it good again. also if you don't care about flags or not, why are we even talking? you don't care, right?

No thanks, dude. I think what you're looking for is a community with accounts and long term identities. I just come to fill the boredom by lurking for something surprising or funny, sometimes posting in health related threads, pondering the frustrations of others, and if I can find an excuse to do so, I'll argue about anything at all for no reason, because I learned that was fun on theflatearthsociety.org years ago.

no that's absolutely not what i want. only without identity we are truly free to say what we want. you don't need to keep up reputation.

its only trash because of people like you. you don't even try to understand what is going on here. you should lurk more.

I get it. I really understand. You are not going to get an imageboard utopia with this kind of administration. This place is for yelling at the moon. You'll only get that on another website run by different people, but there is not enough inertia to make many people leave here. Alternatively, there are decentralized options which are on the far end of the spectrum of anarchy, but still too few people are as triggered as you are to go use something like that.

as i said we had that here and its only in the last few weeks/month where a bunch of new people found this site

brb. gettin my leaf proxies.