ITT: types of women you want

ITT: types of women you want

leave this thread CIA NIGGER

I would love to torture these whores. Pic related is the only acceptable type of woman.

her armpits and pussy must smell.

She is in education though, technically she isn't a NEET.

She's a teenage girl. Worst case scenario she would have a cute, feminine musk. Also a gross smell can become pleasant if you associate it with something you like for long enough.

good.
her armpits and pussy must smell good.

Canonically she likes baths.

Dubs check'em and all that shit

There is only one real woman for me.

Woah user, calm down… I want her to smell at least a little.

My god, have the Brits fallen this far? Tell us about your lonely island life and why it sucks.

What the fuck are you going on about, I am calm. Piss off.

It would be a boring story. Also I don't see how wanting a NEET waifu with a cute feminine odour is "falling" sounds nor like winning to me.

Woah! We got a real badass over here!

What the did you just say about me you fucking prick?

Much triggered butthurt alert

Excuse me mother fucker. This is your goddamned blog. Now write something about why you want an ugly little animated Japanese girl and why you're hungry for a "cute feminine" fart down your throat.

You really need to open your bowels, user.

Because she is a cute. Tomoko is the ideal, normalfag women are the reality. Feels real bad man. Also ahe is white in my headcanon.

What kind of faggot doesn't enjoy a cute feminine musk? Let me guess, you like your women to reek of toxic chemicals and Chad's dick? Get the hell out of here faglord.

Are you on welfare?

No. Why do you ask?

most people that think that girl is best waifu usually are neets themselves.

I felt bad that someone was stuck in their head this much and just wanted to make sure you were getting fed, housed, and clothed.

I'm just an antisocial asshole.

Ha! I've been "stuck in my head" since I was a child, you wouldn't know it if you spoke to me IRL though. Don't worry, I'm well looked after.

Catgirls

Very nice choice my British friend. You literally cannot go wrong with Tomoko, she's the whole package and a half. Would cuddle long after she's asked me to stop.

I'd give my nut and a half for 30 minutes with Tomoko.

Seriously, look at her. She'd be soft from the lack of excercise, easy to bully, zero body fat that you could help her work around to start on dem gains, what is there to hate?

motherly amazonian woman who would be my personal trainer and motivate me to get shit done with my life

This^

I just want a cute 2D loli who enjoys being the submissive but can still be willful and disobedient at times.

Are these girls locked up in jail or the mental hospital yet? Fucked up.