What is the best country?

What is the best country, limited to the sovereign states, in the world in your opinion? Please explain with complete sentences.

- B

Other urls found in this thread:

artbbs.tk
1babe.tk
jblover.ml
jblinks.ga
artbabe.cf
tinylotuscult.tk
suidlanders.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

United States

The Principality of Sealand obviously, it represents the future of statehood, nationbuilding, etc. and as such represents the best chance we have at creating a white ethnostate.
Anyone who says otherwise is a globalist kike.

Sealand

Cuba

Merica

America is the greatest. Military, economic, technology, culture. If real life was a Sid Meier's Civilization game, then we would win every victory condition.

Nations are outdated; international communities is where it's at.

dubs dubs

That is not a sovereign state.

Enjoy your non-functional "state."

oh

Only effects countries whose GDP is less than fucking McDonalds really.

I hate commies, but at least they have mental issues.

We matter a lot more than your stupid outdated country. You have states like California trying to break away; we do not. We are indivisible, no one can break away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Like the EU?

-B

Like Brexit?

-B

BREXIT ISN'T FUCKING HAPPENING YOU SLAVNIGGERS! BRITAIN IS NOT BEING ALOWED TO LEAVE! WE WILL TAX THEM AND REGULATE THEM IF THEY LEAVE AND THEY WEILL BE PUNISHED! THEY WILL COME BACK TO US LIKE A DOG AND WE WILL BRING THEM BACK INTO EU!

with what army? europe is dying from mudslimes fucking their brains out.

*not, also dubs

agreed
no, there should be nothing that is bigger than 100 people.

B***hland?

Finlan.

You have snow and memes, what more could you possibly want?

North Korea

dubs

I guess so, and it's wealthy

nah

Antarctica, come on! It's so clean!

posting to see my flag

sacre bleu

honhonhon oui oui baguette allahu ak- i mean oh lalá

so, its a false flag?

Get the fuck out of here, niggers

Germany ftw

The best country in the world is turkey,this is my objective opinion.
Turkey is what ideal country looks like,like may you it not ,but turkey is peak performance.

Wtf,stop ur pokemon from eliminating my species.

why ?

protip: we had no army, so we imported one
kek

We are more moral than degenerate eu fagz.Only place better than turkey is japan.

We know, you fucking Turkroach. Now close your kebab stands and fuck off back where you came from.

Not all japans are noble ,u desu fuck u are just a white trash of that country,ur job is probably cleaning hostels after prostitute is done fucking rich yakuzas.

Admit the Armenian genocide happened now

your country is a disgrace, you didnt deserve ataturk considering what you did to his vision of turkey

Ye god damn i admit it happened.We killed many of em like reich killed jews,painfully.

I agree ,but which country would deserve ataturk anyways,btw 2 days ago was remember ataturk day.

They were 1.5 million Christians faggot, the jews helped turkroaches do it. The great monarch is going to subdue you and take back our land from you in the name of Christendom.

Lel u are american,so u have no divine right upon our soil,u go to wallmart and buy some more chemical food to poison ur mind more

Japan is the best country.
We have waifus,
Domestic Anime and Manga,
RX-7s, AE86s, Supra TTs, Skyline GTR R34, and a whole bunch of tuner cars the gearhead world is going crazy for,
Eurobeat and Hardstyle are popular here, along with Melbourne and Malaysian shuffle,
Low taxes,
sex with the lolis scratch that, consent laws are now put into play so it's illegal now (still easier to get away with though),
Insane internet speed,
Just to name a few.
Also, why are there country flags and IDs now?

MAX Hot!!!PTHC ART MODELS Lolita FORUM Boy & Girl 3-12Y !!New Update!!

PTHC - CP photo and video Girls & Boys (all Videos on the internet)

>artbbs.tk

>1babe.tk

>jblover.ml

Artbbs , LS magazines photo and video Girls & Boys

ARTBBS Forum ( All ARTBBS Videos,Images on internet)

>jblinks.ga

>artbabe.cf

>tinylotuscult.tk

I have a lot of ARTBBS Collections and I will update daily

Please keep this links,and visit regularly (update Daily)

im with the turk here. can you name any good reasons why armenians shouldnt be genocided? cause i can name a few reasons why they should be, e.g. the kardashians, anna kasparian, anita sarkeesian

Well,i have a good armenian friend,that's the sole reason i would'nt press eliminate the armenians button.

It belongs to the greek Orthodox

These were Christians tho not a thot, sjw and a con artists.

Norway is without the doubt the best place to grow up and live in.

Great economy, friendly people, mythologies and stories that are passed down from generation to generation, the nice untouched nature, cottage culture, extremely low crime rates and a homogeneous population with a strong identity.

i love you norway

Your country's people scare me

hey can you plz draw me a animu girl to fuck or I'll fuck a real japanese girl if you want

you should be scared, they're vikings.

You are free to stop spamming whenever you wish user.

One second, I have a couple around here somewhere,

That's not what I mean, I mean like in the creepy sense, like they're cursed. I mean as in if you interact with them you'll be doomed.

Finland, Japan, US tied for first!

fuck off Merkel

here comes Iran everybody hide their male waifus

Thanks Japanon, now I will come to 日本 and fuck many 可愛い女の子. erigado gozaymasuuuu :-DD

Vote 1 Pedostainia!

Maybe compared to Russia but not compared to any other western country.

Posting to let you guys know that my country is objectively the worst. But we still get people who immegrate to this shit hole.

suidlanders.org
Check these guys out

it has one of the best internet conections in the world right?

Portugal

North Korea

this guy… Wins the eurovision and thinks his country is great. LMFAO

Suomi on paras.

Maybe you are right, but not so right as me just because Finland is the best. That what I say and you should only trust me because FInland how you
actually know right now is simple some more best than best country. I can prove that by my opinion, the strongest and best opinion aoyt simple bestier than best country. From best man.

FINLAND STRONG!!!

sandnigger rape or just a whore?

what's on the shirts?

None, every Country is shit in some way or another.
If there was a good Country, every bad Country would make it their goal to destroy it.

Ignore this poster, Portugal sucks.

Don't attract more sandniggers and rapefugees.

dubs

dubs

dubs

dubs

dubs

dubs

dubs

dubs

Objectively speaking, the one with the highest life expectancy?

sooo japan?
I would argue it would be the overall happiest country -ie Norway.
JK - long live the empire

Switzerland. Only country that hasn't been cucked in Europe. And muh gun rights

Is that the one that requires citizens to own guns.

US, Israel, and Scotland.

In that order

Bisch fit

Russia. Most countries are cucked by USA or Israel to the point they aren't really sovereign.