Chris Hansen is a feminist

DAILY REMINDER Holla Forums CHRIS HANSEN IS A MAN HATING MALE FEMINIST WHO NEVER GOES AFTER FEMALE PREDATORS ONLY MALE ONES!!.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sad!

Fuck off nigger.

There was a teacher at my school who gave some of the boys handjobs and nobody ever complained about it. She was a solid 6/10.

Females get away with crime all the time this is what feminism had done since we have feminist in power law is sexist.

Females can't get you pregnant. Females don't rape boys for "fun". Females develop lasting relationships with boys, they have mutual respect whereas male pedophiles are either pussy-worshiping cucks or egomaniac manipulators. except that one successful marriage in the 1800s

That was in the 1930s not the 1800s.

Get the fuck out or pic related will kill you tomorrow.

Got head from my drama teacher in my third year of high school. Never told anyone because milfs who like young boys are meant to be shared. I hope she went on to blow a lot of other teenage boys (at least before she got fired for having an affair with another teacher. Something about workplace romances being haram).

I just noticed that you said "predator" instead of "pedophiles"

That was a mistake on my part also I do believe that not all the men Chris goes after are actual pedophiles they are just horny as fuck and don't care.

You sure about that?

Tbh I would be too if I spent my formative years building a career where day in and day out you dealt with nothing but male pedos trying to molest kids… its the same reason most feminists are feminists.. they have to put upbwith the rapey male feminists

the only good thing adding ids has ever done.

There is no such thing as a female paedophile, every little boy's dream to be abducted by one

you're delusional

Double standards much?? Also yes female pedos do exist.

Hi there!

He only goes after white males. Every show was located in a white suburban community. They never went into the ghetto.

A real mess! I've never seen a thread in such bad shape!

what if she's been beaten with an ugly stick tho?

Fuck off feminist

DAILY REMINDER Holla Forums FBI AGENT CHRIS HANSEN IS A CHILD LOVING, DEFENDER OF CHILDREN

There's literally nothing wrong with female pedos as long as there isn't any insertion in the kid.

Chris is not an fbi agent he is also not a cop he is in no position of authority to tell someone to take a seat plus he also never goes after actual pedos he goes after hebephiles and hebephiles are normal.

Nothing wrong with pedos in general.

Except for when the kid accidentally gets her pregnant and his life is ruined before it even really begins. Happens a lot.

t. pedophile

Chris Hansen is:
-handsome
-smart
-loyal
-honorable
-protective
-friendly
-fearless
i.e. a based guy who removes pedoscum from society

Pedos, female of male are a cancer to society

female or* male

For the the last 200 thousand years those who fuvcked females before other males (as soon as they were fertile) had mode descendents.
As an evolutionary advantage it got passed on and it's a trait we all possess.
Most healthy straight males get boners from most females in early puberty.

Like 11-12?

It varies lot between girls.
The point on which I would like o legalize sex is about 1 year after her first period("Old enough to bleed is old enough to breed")
With differences in diet, ethnicity and even sexual activity, that may be as broad as 10-14

I'll take 11 please, thank you

I would fuck the girl in that gif btw
You are making a big deal out of sex. It's just people having fun with their bodies.
If done properly no one gets hurt physically or emotionally.

Me too.

I am Anti-To Catch a Predator

I hope you're joking. The girl is like 6?
She clearly can't consent yet

You are a dumbass she doesn't even look 6 shes probably like 8 or 9 also she only legally can't consent who gives a fuck about age love is a feeling not a number now piss off and stop sucking Chris mangina feminist hansens dick.

You're a sicko

get help, please

Not an argument ether have an argument or fuck off

LOL why are (You) so butthurt at the truth??.

pedo detected

Ewwww gross too old.

Also transgendered shit is degeneracy

love isn't love, love has limits.

love is love

no it's not.

Fuck off Jew

t. Amerikike
t. JIDF

stop reading the talmud and maybe you wouldn't be pedos

Kek it doesn't work like that user.

yes it is. Love is love, no matter your generic definitions and boundaries.

CHRIS HANSEN DID NOTHING WRONG

Says the user posting little girls.

r-selected trash.

Dude she said she was 18.

Wanna have sexy?

She's like 16+, lol

Wow, you're creepy.

made me think, tbh

Of course he didn't go after female child predators - they usually target their own children and teach them to be quiet, so how could he go after them?

Chris Hansen = Hero

Fuck off (You) are not a real pedo (You) are a jew in disguise.

???

You are an anti.

Actually, female predators are more likely to target boys, that are not family.

this

youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao chiss hanson exposed