China awakens, current geopolitical stresses might force difficult choices

China awakens, current geopolitical stresses might force difficult choices.
What does Holla Forums think ?

1. 15 international media outlets sign cooperation deal on ‘One Belt, One Road’ project with Chinese
2. China’s One Belt, One Road initiative.
3. South China Sea military radar deployed.
4. China holds nuclear security emergency drill.
5. China releases weaponry research project information for better procurement.

15 international media outlets sign cooperation deal on ‘One Belt, One Road’ project with Chinese government-run newspaper ‘People’s Daily.’

The forum, in its third year, seeks to bring media outlets from around the world together to promote the government’s initiative to construct a massive regional trade network throughout Asia and Europe, including developing stronger rail, highway and maritime links across the continents. The concept was announced by President Xi Jinping in a 2013 speech, and China has already invested $1.4 billion in what is expected to be a decades-long initiative, according to a government official speaking at the conference.

Who signed the deal remains unknown
archive.is/D87V6

China’s One Belt, One Road initiative
archive.is/vu6Mc

Japan protests presence of Chinese radar unit on gas platform near disputed waters
archive.is/uJpmL

China holds nuclear security emergency drill
archive.is/v6yUU Source: Xinhua 2016-08-07 13:23:49

China releases weaponry research project information
archive.is/v6yUU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vu6Mc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Land_Bridge#Through_service_between_China_and_Western_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiwu–Madrid_railway_line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump it for a 1imited time only.

What a surprise.

yeah keep thinking that idiot. They haven't let american internet shits into their country.

Amazon, google, faceshit, twatter, Uber, whatsapp literally all companies have a chinese equivalent. They seem like they know what they're doing.

Quite the contrary China is doing well. It is repositioning itself after it's economic downturn.

The Mckinsey intelligence analyst goes into it.

pro tpp propaganda

Reported for spam.
So you’re just a retard.
Kill yourself.

Want to know how I know you’re full of shit.

Nobody here cares about the posturing of irrelevant gook subhumans. Gooks aren't welcome Holla Forums, post this shit on your own gook boards.

Only a fool dismisses and has no interest for his enemies.

Faggots, pray China goes into another Song Dynasty.

This is definition of a shill. Not one argument.

Gooks are just too genetically inferior to pose a serious threat to global European supremacy. We need only to cut off economic relations with gooks in order to send Asia back to the bronze age. Our only serious (((enemies))) are within.

I'm hoping for another mongol empire, shit was badass

They just signed a legal agreement with 13 WESTERN MEDIA COMPANIES, we can assume large ones and global players to promote their trade agreement which will include 3/4 of the world.

Please continue to tell me how a gook can't do shit, when they are provoking the Japs and can possibly lead the biggest global trade deal.

Okay, kill yourself.

Have any of you fucks even read the fucking articles?
Alone each article doesn't say much but together they sum up that China is aggressive and getting in position.

Corporate are traitors its not news.

their trade agreement which will include 1/3 of the world.

A communist country collapsing has two options–reform to republicanism/democracy or declare war on all its neighbors.

No fucking shit. And?

Economic relations with gook countries only benefit the kike elites. Europeans should only trade with other Europeans. Luckily, Trump is moving us in this direction.

They've been doing this for generations.

Chinese aren't even people. Stop pushing the ridiculous meme that Chinese are relevant. We will easily exterminate them when the time comes.

FTFY

China and Russia are both going to return to monarchies and become the new leaders of their own spheres of influence as the United states continuously becomes irrelevant being a mostly none white shithole.

why would you want to exterminate them? they're fine if they do their own shit in their own country and stay in their own country

everything you see in your stores is made in china.

Never underestimate your enemy

Hey sissy boy a gook isn't a chink

China has been getting in position for the last three decades. They're very, very unhappy about British opium pushing, WW2 and the nonsense that followed for them, and they fully intend to repay the rest of the world for our accumulated slights.

Of course, Islam and liberalism being the more presently dangerous bogeymen, you really can't expect people to realize how dangerous China really is.

Trump excluded, of course.

Chinese are working with Russians.
They are relevant, they are so many of them. They are Red Soviet Army endless waves after endless wave of human soldiers and they are disciplined.

If europeans only traded with Europeans the US couldn't trade with Europe

Wow you're dumb.

Yearly event.

Its shit like this that makes me hate asain culture. I saw a dog getting burned alive and choped up alive by a smiling asain girl posted by a random beta troll. Made me want to make a chinesse holocaust. I am not big into peta but there is a limit to such shitery.

It's more than any other current trade agreement. It would set a world record for being the largest trade agreement in the world Dumbass.

Opium pushing was a Jewish venture.

Bring this up anytime you can around Chinks.

The only reason China is doing anything at all is because we buy all their useless shit.

Read the article.

archive.is/vu6Mc

This meme that everything that has ever happened was the jews needs to die. The brits were rather happy about the fact they pushed Opium into China the same way the CIA pushed heroine and used needles into Russia.

Any other arguments?

China is likely to become the great superpower and America is likely to (further) fall into the third world under a Clinton presidency…… unless…. the Trump card is played.

Son,

Anglos worked hand-in-hand with Kikes.

Nobody likes the Eternal Anglo.

these faggots who cry about dogs being killed in a country that isn't even theirs are just like women who cry over niggers dying in africa

Actually one of the biggest insults you can give to an Asian is confusing them with another Asian group.

t. chink

Russia is pretty fucking fed up with China and seems like they only deal with them still because of the block of western power against them.
They are getting screwed so much worse than the US in trade, there is also the expansion of Chinese based organized crime into Russia, upsetting the current criminal balance of power.

This tbh.

Get your nose out of other people's business.

Ask Jim Willie, he'll have a mouthful to say about this.

FTFY

Because they are taking up space on our planet.

Kike outsourcing is a recent phenomenon. Once we put in place pro-white economic policies, we will get our jobs back and gooks will go back to eating each-other in the streets.

I never underestimate kikes. Gooks on the other hand are just one tier above Arabs, hardly worth worrying about. If we restored relations with Russia and got them to stop providing gooks with military technology, gooks would go back to using crossbows.

This is a historical fluke. Russia's schism with the West was due only to kike subversion. As kike power fades in the U.S., we are rapidly drifting closer to Russia. Reminder that Russia and America jointly looted Beijing only a century ago.

Who let the kikes in?

"Our planet"
fuck off with that globalist shit

Westerners always do this.
Happened with muslims and will now happen with chinks. This is quite common with anglo-saxons, which western europe is filled with. Those fuckers refused to listen then, they will refuse to listen now and you can bet your ass they will refuse to listen in the future. And so another western civilizations falls , to be replaced by another. Real fucking shame it has to be a fucking caliphate.

there is nothing of china to wake up further. china is china. it is chinese. it is it. there is no 'wake up'. there has never been a 'wake up'. there is only 'do the china cult drama: obsession with rank = lying to say you score higher in the hierarchy = lying, to steal, to eat, and in china's case, eat your neighbor.

china is china. there is no 'wake up'. that is an action that, should the chinese even succeed at mostly imitating, they will still be chinese, and they will still not complete the full set of actions required to be 'woke up'.

china is china. it is itself what it is right now, and always has been. it is a chinormous chink check-out-muh-chinks, i'm chink-ier than you, etc. china does not concern itself with what it does not have the –ability– to concern itself with.

china will sperg. it will sperg the china way. and this can call itself an awakening. it can self anoint itself an awakening. it can imitate all the actions 'awakenings' have – but only the actions that the thing called 'china' is able to do, and thus see, and thus imitate. it cannot fully wake up, because it is the wrong thing, and cannot fullfil the quota of work required for the action not to be invalid / hollow.

china is china. there is no 'awake'.

tell me again how chinakangs.

Look at the size of this highway that would be built.

Google can't even compute unless it's an airplane commercial flight at 10 1/2 hours.

read this

(Heil'd)
Dubs trump the globalist drivel.

Kill yourself, anti-Separatist. Hitler himself respected Japan.

friendly reminder that chinese people are subhuman

So many matches waiting to go off. Where will they go when their rat nest cities catch on fire?

How thick are you?

Russians and Chinese are conducting war drills next week in SCS fter RIMPAC 2016.

They just issued a statement today from state press.

America is a European country you dummy.

Since Holla Forums seems to be flooded with 4cuck gooks, i'll repost the infodump on gook genetic inferiority. There is no good reason for Europeans to leave a single gook alive.

One nation, one planet, one race. Gooks go into the ovens.

Hitler was a gook loving cuck.

pick one, you aryan globalist.

The kebab wouldn't be a problem if the traitors weren't opening the gates for them and brainwashing western children to cuck for them.

You really need to do your research. How do you think we will do this? A few nukes? A dozen nukes? No … no …. mutually assured destruction + Russians have their backs too. Won't work that way. Economic warfare? Uhhhh… they produce more capitol then us, they have more manufacturing than we do, they hold more commodities, assets and precious medals than we do. They hold no external debts, unlike us where we hold enormous global debt. Our military brass was purged under Obama and replaced by a bunch of limp wristed liberals… while Russia and China has stockpiled ammo, arms and missile reserves.

This is not going to end well for us unless we at least accept the Western world has been compromised due to treasonous corruption and start doing something to fix it.

I'll put this in another way.

Do you know what a zerg rush is and why it's so fucking effected?

Here's a hint: You don't have a 200 unit restriction in real life war

It was founded by Europeans you dummy. Also known as "whites". Europeans are still the majority in it.

Maybe after 8 years of shillary, it wont be European anymore.

tell me, why do you care so much about what goes on halfway across the world? i'm dutch and I couldn't give two shits about some chink eating a dog or rat in their own country, as long as they stay out of my country i don't care what they do

I remember there was a genetic study done not too long ago on white Americans, apparently just about all of them have have the purest white genes in the world.
Way more than Europe whites.

Articles later came out for more racemixing because of it.

Lmao, 1.4 billion won't even build a subway network in a single city.

I know I will get shit on for this.

Killing non whites is wrong if you do it for racism. Deport yes based on science. Kill only if under active threat in self defense. I find people like you the extreme and disgusting you could think of killing children so easily.

Also to take note is the Western world is being flooded by illegals and muslim terrorists which is destabilizing our nations as well.

Not happening to Russia or China though, they would never allow it. Meaning we have a much bigger disadvantage in the long term as the Eastern superpowers can exploit the crisis in the Western nations and undermine us further in the future. Of-course, this was all by design.

Read a book Gufus.

Name me other cities with more than 334 subway stations.

No user, you are just a cuckold faggot. We want to kill non-whites to eradicate racial competition, secure resources and land for ourselves, and ensure we are not threatened in the future. "Racism" is a perfectly natural and valid human reaction racial foreigners.

Who got the get?

This user gets it.

Glad to know who the child killers are.

I'm Russian and I don't consider gooks to be people. Russia's alliance with gook subhumans was a historical fluke which is coming to an end.

Zerg rush doesn't work in real life. See WWI and the Korean war.

Once white countries recover from the kike infestation, we will once again need lebensraum. In the long run, there is no reason to leave any non-whites alive outside of zoos.

Go back to 4cuck you faggot. History has proven that it is not in our interests to leave any non-whites alive.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with killing off the spawn of competitor races.

It's always someone else's fault. Your ancestors though like the rest "They can't possibly damage us, our ways will persevere. We are untouchable" and now look where you are.

And here we have a weakling.

He gets what exactly? See the chinks are like the Zerg. Zerglings are small and piss weak, they have strength in numbers. It won't matter what kind of defences you have , if they swarm you are done for. The only way to deal with a Zerg infestation is purification by fire. And nukes are not powerful enough , nor will they be used. So his plan is essentially to piss the chinks even more than they currently are at the west and provoke a swarm. They already have Africa

OBVIOUS SHILL IS OBVIOUS

Harambe weeps

okay fuck off ivan, you're far more subhuman than a chink

There is a fuck of a lot more chinks than gooks

typical emotional response from a libshit

As says, there is nothing inherently wrong with killing the children of racial competitors/enemies.

It will never happen name me one successful genocide. You operate in the same dis-genuineness of the left with your abandonment of reality.

So you would kill a child? Just want to know, because personally if I can't kill someone I wouldn't ask someone else to do it.

Could you do it?

google likely can't compute it because not all roads are interconnected. Kazakhstan and Mongolia have limited development as far as transnational roads are concerned, southeastern Russia is more of the mindset that "developed roads are for fags, just drive that way and try not to hit a tree"

Then you are no better than the stereotype of your enemy.

We will not remain a one-planet species, why does Earth have to be the all-White planet?

How China set itself in the Heartland theory?
Also, they are buying any fucking thing in Europe which translates in political power.

What do you think the chances of a nationalist revolution in Russia are? It seems from the outside the normal people are racist as fuck and dont want multiculturalism but the people running Russia want this eurasian empire thing to happen

implying that isn't the best mindset to have

I want the pro-russian shills to leave, I will never accept those fucking vodkachugging apes as my "brothers" for what they did to the baltics, east germany, et cetera

Infrastructure is necessary for nations.

Why did Rome work so much on their road systems if it was a waste of time?

Heartland theory doesn't mean jackshit, all of US foreign policy since the late 40s is based on the Rimland Theory

Eurasia means Russia + All Slavic countries in Europe + Finland.

Yes I would, if it was for the benefit or survival of my people.

>"if you kill your enemies, you win"
Go back, Reddit cuck.

Why shouldn't it? It would be the most beneficial for our race if it was. Give me one reason we shouldn't depopulate non-whites and replace them with our own people?

One must not blame Russia for what they did under Communism.

I can assure you that your country would do the same if they had a similar Revolution.

No it doesn't.

If you can't drive on dirt up a mountain and then go down full speed without hitting a tree you are western faggot.

You see any romans around today?

>"if you kill your enemies, THEY* win"

Sorry, you're not the one getting dubs.

I, on the other hand…

Go take your Krokodil Ivan, you're getting cranky again

No it doesnt Eurasia means the half a million illegal Chinese in siberia

That was the past. The future will be Eurasian, like it or not.

There isn't a single race in Europe nor in Asia. In Europe here are Nordics Meds Baltics etc. Subspecies + eugenics is more important.

Kek I'll give you that one.

If only to correct a meme.

Eurasia only exists as a power so long as the US is a threat to Russia. As soon as that is gone Russia and China are almost guaranteed to have a war.

I could be wrong , but I really don't think Putin wants the western Caliphate nations of Europe.

You mean after the Germans tossed their poo at Russia firs?

Krokodil is right there.

That's fucking retarded. There's no reason why mudshits, whites, and asians are in the same category. Take you shit-tier infographs and fuck off.

Keep sucking off that chink cock, sinophile cuckold.
These are not races, you fucking retard. They are ethnicities of the greater European race.

(1) always like with you.

You're right, he's building his very own Russian caliphate!

Man, all these Russia Stronk shills must be incredibly sheltered American kiddies.
Go take a trip to Moscow sometimes, lmao

Haha not funny. Bad joke.

Biological plague. Fun fact: Israelis already did most of the groundwork, but abandoned their race-based bioweapons when it turned out that Israel and the surrounding goat-fucking islamic shitholes that border it are genetically almost identical. And that was 3 decades ago. Wanna bet what a driven virologist could assemble now, with state-of-the-art equipment and 10 years of blind rage? Most of the older PhDs in my field are cucks, but I know a couple of young, brilliant fuckers who could wipe out half the planet if they put their minds to it (unsanitary, low-tech shitholes like India, China, and Africa especially).

The trick isn't letting loose a weaponized viral vector with high mortality rate, it's assembling a low-key insidious bug that can lay low for 5-10 years undetected until it reaches 90% global penetration, at which point it activates and wipes out literally hundreds of millions of people in under a week. Cucks like Bill Gates and Soros are weaklings that don't have the stomach to simply delete 5 billion people, but I assure you it's entirely doable. It's not even a matter of tech, but finding the right people for the job, since there aren't all that many men on the planet who possess that kind of highly technical knowledge while at the same time being borderline sociopaths who wouldn't have a problem with engineering gigadeath.

Keep shitting on the hWhite man, and I can guarantee some pissed-off 60yo fucker with 3 PhDs will murder the lot of you.

It hasn't happened because our situation is still controllable, but wait until it gets to the point of no return…

The conversations I hear around the proverbial water cooler would given even Holla Forums pause.

t. molebiofag

I wonder which side Mongolia would join if there was a Russian/Chinese conflict.

From what I know of the region, most Mongolians don't like either country and are literally stuck in the middle of them, getting shit from both sides.

Learn history faggot, Chinese Zerg-rushed the Americans in Korea.

All of Asia is Russian lebensraum. If the West hadn't intervened, we would have exterminated all of you gooks by now.

Every population movement in history, including the settlement of Europe by Aryans and the settlement of Asia by Mongoloids.

Russians are basically already white-nationalists, but fanatical hostility from kike dominated Western countries drives Russia towards the East. I am optimistic that Trump will bring Russia back into the West. Russians are currently blocked from selling any goods in the West, while gooks are allowed to flood your markets with cheap shit. If America gave Russia the same preferential trade deals that they have given to gooks for generations, Russia would be richer than Japan.

Germans tried to oven us, so let's just call it even and move on. There is plenty of lebensraum on this planet, instead of fighting each-other, lets just take all of the land that we need from non-whites.

Russia did have a muslim problem before Western Europe did. Do you know they solved it? The Russians carpet-bombed the muslims and instated a police state in muslim regions. Tell me how to westerners deal with the muslim problem?

PETA would kill the dog too. The only thing in that image that would make them upset is that they roasted it alive. PETA believes that animals and humans should remain separate and that domesticated animals are better off dead.

You're not too thoughtful

In your All-White utopia, ethnicities will serve as divisions like our modern races.

This will lead to war as can be seen in this thread with people hating Russkies.

You don't see the value in having competition that isn't of your own race.

It keeps you galvanized and forces you to keep advancing (to compete) or else you stagnate.

Checkem

You are trying too hard man.

No Ivan, you belong in an oven, your "people" (and I use that term very loosely) are a race of sub humans who can best be described as a mongrel of eastern asians, Jews and slavs, fuck you and fuck jewtin

Except that's not true at all, because the differences between ethnicities is not as large or absolute as it is between races. Yes, there'd be conflict, but at least our genetics and civilisation would be safeguarded.

You think I'm joking? One bio grad today has access to better equipment and knowledge than entire government bioweapons labs just 3 decades prior. Ask anyone in the field how likely bioterrorism is within the next 10-15 years. Governments don't talk about it, but they're scared shitless, because they know radicalized individuals of any persuasion could easily wipe out entire cities. The only reason (((ISIS))) isn't anthraxing and ebolaing Western targets is because they're a kike smokescreen to keep the war on terror going (and the shekels flowing). Granted, most shitskins are terrible at science, but if (((terrorists))) were a true threat, you'd be seeing 100k cities in Amerikwa getting doused in lethal homegrown bug strains on a monthly basis.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to weaponize pathogens.

And how equally easy it is to bio-engineer strains that are 100 times more lethal.

What happens if all humans are White?

All it takes to wipe out humanity is to create a bioweapon that targets European genes.

If all humanity has the same strengths and weaknesses, it becomes super easy to counter it as an enemy.

Degenerate Eurasians with non eurasian admixture. Read the part about Eugenics.

The real Eurasianism is that I believe in is not just about Russia and China. Evolution occurs in waves from the centre to the periphery. There have been two shifting centres. One is the Germania/ Rome Axis the other is (Nord)Sino-Japonic Axis. The Berlin-Rome Tokyo-Axis was the true Eurasianism. Pure Eurasians/ Northern Sapiens must unite to destroy the negroid australoid admixed untermenschen including Semites. The next step is self-deification through Eugenics and the colonization of space.

And completely uncontrollable. Pathogenic organism have this wonderful ability to mutate and go their own way POGTOW. One very unfortunate mutation can lead to white people getting killed as well. We don't have the tech or the methods to ensure complete control over bio-organic weapons.

Fellow STEMlord, you will be surprised.

It has passed that paint months ago. It's a stead spiral down to the blood lust now.

Stemlords have these kinds of conversations quite frequently, and during lectures even. It's either killing a fuck of a ton of the population or culling them. Unlike the average Holla Forumsack though we kinda have the mental faculties to do it

Trips confirm Jap-Euro Alliance to conquer the stars.

Implying those aren't just D&C gooks. No actual European is cucked enough to consider modern Slavs a threat. Hitler hated Slavs because they had high birthrates and were flooding into Germanic areas in Eastern Europe. Modern Slav birthrates are just as low as those in the West.

You already said the you place the well-being of subhuman alien gooks above that of your Slavic brothers and sisters. You are an irredeemable cuck and your opinion is discarded.

Russia's a bad joke.

This isn't the Russia of the 50s.
This isn't even the Russia of the mid 80s.
Russia is a spent force, teetering on the brink of internal collapse.

sounds like multiculturalism for retarded happas no thanks ivan go kill yourself

French had wars with Anglos, Celts with Nords, Slavs with Germanics.

Keeping an external competitor is the only true way to unite all of Europe.

They didnt solve it Putin has made the Russian problem worse the Muzzie demographics have exploded under his watch.

Arabs are mudshits.

And this coming for the proud anglo-saxons who give into the demands of the mudslimes. Muslims groom and rape anglo-saxon little girls and the "stronk saxons" do jack shit.
A Russuan 16 year old is rumored to have been raped and russian took the streets to beat any kebab they could spot. If sub-human means removing kebab then I am glad to be a sub human. Enjoy your ascended caliphate faggot.

I have no problem with southern Slavs like croats, serbs and others as they are good folk, Russians are subhuman scum who want to mongrelize europe because "we are all white", (has to be the leftover communist propaganda that made you this way) now go back to that gulag where you belong you fucking crypto-kike

Yeah it's shitty that they're eating dogs but you're just deluding yourself if this is the best argument you have.

lrn to bronze age history also conquest of asia minor by seljuk turks, also burgers conquest of n. america

Russia has the most Muslims in Europe. Most of the pimps in Russia are Asian musliums and almost all of the sex slaves in the world are slavic women.

This looks 1930s Germany tier.

Think beyond the false and kosher white nationalism/ multiculturalism devision, and you can have a high IQ honorary aryan waifu.

Yes and they have african admixture.

Russia has the most mudslimes you know, ivan

Asians are an absolute dog shit race of cruel savages no thanks happa

Just stop

Come on son.

Spoonfeed me this info faggot

True, but that'll never happen, because you need:

* scientifically literate people who know what they're doing
* either governmental authorization (not happening, ever), or maverick individuals
* driven people who aren't in the field exclusively to obtain sinecure for themselves (aka, most non-White 'scientists')
* cutting-edge technical knowledge that will ensure your bug doesn't backfire and kill EVERYONE (killing people is easy; bypassing specific groups isn't)
* about 10 years of solitary, focused effort that's done by minds that aren't averse to committing a planet-wide genocide and that won't buckle or snap

Shitskin countries can't innovate, and those that have the manpower and brains (China) still can't do jack shit on the planetary scale simply because they're corrupt shitholes where being the Party's nephew gets you foreign scholarships and later cushy government jobs. And none of them feel threatened. Meanwhile, White countries are being flooded by foreign peoples, their economies are tanking, their own populations are being fleeced to the bone, and even limpwristed libcucks are radicalizing. If this continues, and even 2% of Africa's 4-billion projected population spills over into the West, I can with 100% certainty guarantee that a small group of biofags will unleash the wrath of god on this planet.

You're running on outdated (possibly highschool-level) info. Self-referencing kill-switches and tertiary screening methodologies exist. Which is why I said that killing is easy, but it takes an artist to encapsulate enough protection around the bug to ensure it doesn't backfire. Something worthy of the effort would look like the proverbial onion, with multiple targeting vectors beyond simple melanin activation protocols. Also, mutation is entirely controllable. We're talking about bio-engineered synthetic strains, not your run-of-the-mill natural crap that mutates like crazy (though even this is controllable with enough time and skill).

Yeah, most of 'em are redpilled, but their balls evaporate the moment someone suggests performing a global housecleaning for the benefit of the planet's biome.

Agreed. Personally, I can't do jack shit because I'm just a molebiofag, and all this is way beyond my field of expertise, but I can assure you there are people out there who hold views similar to our own, and if shit really hits the fan and Whites dip under 200-300mil, you can expect planetary death on a biblical scale. I'm not even joking.

And they get punished when they commit a crime. What do they get in Western Europe for commiting crimes ?

And then the next generation of white nationalists are… Half-Asian.

I don't think you thought this through you fucking retard.

Cruelty and savagery are useful traits in certain applications.

Be better to keep Asians to utilise these traits. In their own countries or against our enemies of course.

Just remember Holla Forums, Japan could have exterminated all these worthless gooks, chinks, and SEA monkeys. The US just had to join the war.

I don't know about the world but they are in Israel.

Why are you posting an anime picture, Ivan? I thought that jewtin banned anime in your glorious country?

You guys are closet homos right?

Transhumanist National Socialism > White Nationalism

We would be living in a world where Aryan supremacy was finally regained after thousands of years of falling.

The only silver lining today is anime.

This will always be the truth.

I wish they killed off the Koreans at least, but good things rarely happen.

How the fuck do you "keep and external competitor"? If we must choose to spare gooks, then they weren't a real competitor. I don't even consider gooks to be serious competitors now, gooks would be even less of a threat after all Europeans are united under one flag. The fact is that nature did not create any serious competitors to Europeans on this planet, we will have to search for competitors elsewhere.

Russians are objectively more European than the kebab-admixed Balkan Slavs.

Its like its 1600 in here. look up fire.

Closed source transhumanism =/ Transhumanist National Socialism

I was just criticising the tumblr origin of the image.

please fucking kill yourselves
t. Ukrainian

Maybe when the fourth Reich appears we can red pill the Japanese and they can do God's work.

You realize pandering to us using nazi imagery and then begging for us to race mix is really contradictory right?

remove azov

Hurry up and overthrow the American government robbing your resources faggots and start and national socialist state or a new tzardom

we're whiter than you will ever be, ivan :^)

THIS

Don't let Moishe touch your conscious.

Not even a krokodil addict lad, I'm not a fan of puppets.

Banned loli hentai, you fucking illiterate. Not only do you suck kebab dick any chance you get but you also don't know shit about anime and all it's subsection and sub-categories. Kebab lovers like you disgust me

You wouldn't happen to be that nigger stemfag from about a year ago that posted that thread about gene therapy no would you?

Nazism =/= White Nationalism

They're already redpilled.

They just need militarization.

If you are not the US or Russia you are more or less someones vassal puppet state

Chinas too chicken shit to do a war, especially with america.
China doesnt do wars, historically china only does civil wars.
The whole south china sea shit is starting to get real north koreany, the Chinese dog is all bark and no bite.

Nonetheless obongos pivot to asia has already created an anti chinese alliance with Australia, india, vietnam, the phillipines, south korea, japan, and taiwan

Saying your access to anime is still good to go is like saying California gun laws don't fuck gun owners in the ass.

no you're fucking not ivan, serbs and croats are far superior to you in every every way, they have more soul than you fucking snowniggers

If you hadn't sided with a bunch of impotent international kikes, you'd still have Crimea.

I'm aware of that, but that is irrelevant.

What I'm saying is you're retarded if you believe Holla Forums disassociates nazism from white nationalism. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're not new and you're fully aware of this association. In which case your attempt to pander to Holla Forums's infatuation with the nazis to convince anyone here to race mix is completely contradictory.

No shit Russia is weaker then it has ever been in 300 years and the US is about to become a shitty failed state like Brazil. Maps borders nations cultures and whole civilizations are going to clash and destroy each other soon.

So then remove Azov.

Its not contradictory with the Nuremberg laws nor with White Supremacism just with White Nationalism AKA the cucked American version of White Supremacism. The best way to deal with China is to fuck them.

And what happens to all these supremacists after they blanda up with the ~1.5 billion Chinese?

What ? What does that have to do with anything im more willing to remove Russia permanently so they will cease to be a looming threat to europe I have no problem with the Ukrainians.

Mostly takes place in China. Aryan men with Honorary Aryan women. China becomes more civilized and stops with its commie faggotry.

To be fair we should balkanize russia after we're done exterminating them, give the southwest part to ukraine, the northwest to finland, the Far East to the mongolians and kazakhs

China is desperate to become the new world Emipre. I used to hear this a lot there. 'Every country can have one Empire, but China will have two' They want it now but are reaching too far. In a war with the west China loses hard, because it has no friends in the region apart from NK. And a ton of internal problems. Don't bet on Russia as China also has eyes on territory in the north.

To what end? Why not team up with Russia and remove kebab.

fuck off with that "hwite brotherhood" shit you retarded burger, russkies are subhuman and just as bad as sandniggers

Russia would be a good ally in this regard.

Clear the Middle East for lebensraum.

Here comes the sheltered burger to come and protect his precious russkies

And how are Ukrainians not subhuman in your logic?

They dont invade and rape everyone

what do you mean?

Sooooo, British , Norwegians, Swedes are sub human as well?

He's just an asshurt hohol. Ignore and move on.

Enjoying putin's cock, Ivan?

Oh really?

Its like a German saying the Dutch are Untermenschen.

Swedes haven't had a war in 200 years im not sure the last time Norway had a war other then people annexing them in ww2. The Brits are subhumans. The Russians raped and murder there way from one end of Europe to the other no reason to love the cunts.

Russians are barely slavs, they're too intermixed with mongols

Its not even Russians in Andrew Anglins dimwitted daily stormer following that cannot accept that Russia is not whiteopia looking out for the interests of all white people everywhere do you even real politik?

pick one

ah yes, anglin, is he really payed by the Russian government or is that just a meme?

just like the brits, clinging onto something that died nearly 100 years ago

you know im not super sure he use to be more fair about it but now he will take no criticism because Russian is le ebin redpilled superstate

I'm just saying if they were Untermenschen their empire would never have happened. Why is slight mongol admixture in Russians important?

Russians were pretty great before the shitty variety murdered all of the good ones after the october revolution. Everything has been down hill for Ivan since 1917

What about Putin?

Fuck off you disgusting gook filth. You'll hang with the niggers.

turkroaches had an empire, does that make them respectable?

>t. dirty gookike

The turks were white/ eurasian before the mixed with everyone in turkey.

How does it feel to have a lower IQ than "gooks"? Your need to resort to threats is evidence of either a Negroid mindset or FBI shekels.

Go away mehmet

I have more respect for gooks than I do russkies, at least they haven't been gagging on jew dick for the last 100 years or so

How does it feel to be an inferior race of people that haven't produced any civilisation rivaling that of what Europeans have produced?

Consider if you will that such mass death even vaguely simultaneously will cause a mass surge of various other diseases to spread, causing potentially unwanted collateral. Additionally, it would wreck havoc on infrastructure, and cause massive environmental damage, just think about how many shitty factories would have a dust explosion, how many reactors already 40 years past their expiration dates and chemical plants barely in one piece would fuck up the surrounding areas for dozens of miles?

It's really much better to either ensure a situation of relative peace and co-existsnce, or engineer infertility, be it social or genetic, allowing a slow phase-out.

Putin is a dog shit retarded leader who has done nothing of note. He is only built up as a strongman because thats what the west wants for a new coldwar

pic related. He was white.

Europe and Asia were at the same civizational level before the industrial revolution, which caused Europe to advance exponentially and gave the illusion that all of Europe is inherently more "creative".

And gooks only have higher IQ because they cheat like crazy.

diseases are already rampant in non-white countries so tis is a non-issue. We have crematoriums for when the bodies start piling up over here.

another non-issue. China is already a eco hell hole and it wont get any better, so is most of Asia.

Those are maintained by white people

So you fall under the cull/enslave camp.

I would prefer to just kill them all along with that one german faggot who fails to realize that Europe got buttfucked by germans for the 3rd time now. Deal with it once and never bother again.

españa aquí,
can somebody explain why so many people on here drool over putin? he seems like another stalin/USSR reject to me

And how exactly is that going to help the fact that they only have one or two retrofitted cold-war-era carriers, when we have a larger navy than the rest of the world combined? It also helps that our military equipment isn't made by half-baked Chinese factories that are putting things so far out of specifications that it may as well be pig-iron.

subs, mines, ballistic missiles
guerrilla war shit.
nobody fights simetric wars with the usa.
the usa still hasn't figured that out.

Only Chinese cheat, and yet Nipponese and Koreans have a higher IQ.

The only white "turks" were Anatolian Greeks who lived there during the Byzantine. The Ottomans came from Eastern Anatolia where they were shitskins.

Except you're blatantly wrong. European philosophy, art and literature have always been superior to that of the East Asians. Europeans continued to have scientific discoveries and advancement prior to the industrial revolution, which, by the way, wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for these advancements. If Chinese and European civilisations were equal prior to the industrial revolution, then logic would dictate that both civilisations would have had their own industrial revolution independently from each other.

If the asians were equal to Europeans, then they would have had their own industrial revolution independent from us. The engine of innovation has always been in the white Western world, be it scientific, cultural, artistic, or technological.

No highway, rail.

And the trains already roll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Land_Bridge#Through_service_between_China_and_Western_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiwu–Madrid_railway_line

subjective. Only science was more advanced. The rest leads to degeneracy we have now. Confucianism may be conformist but it is leads to stability.

Could have happened given time. Confucianism held them back in some ways but was goof in others. A combination of Western innovation and Eastern Authoritarianism would be the best civilization. Imperial Japan came the closest to this.

They should stop before Sweden. Sweden must be quarantined.

edge

You didn't disappoint. They start stealing credit for chinks now?

Didn't mean to quote.

Wrong on every level. The literature and art led to the degeneracy we had now? The greats of European philosophy led to the degeneracy we have now? The source of modern degeneracy comes from Enlightenment beliefs of "equality", later morphing into marxism, which was all promoted by Kike academics, by the way.

Absolutely horrible. Not even close. Eastern Authoritarianism, more specifically the Japanese kind is totalitarian emperor-worship. Europeans need to find our own way without frankensteining Asiatic systems of totalitarianism.

why do the mods keep deleting posts in this thread? or is it the kremlin being asshurt about memes again?

Which Europeans made. Jews didn't do it all. They have however exploited the individualism that was in European culture.

problem being what?

An Emperor is not a god, and it creates an ant-like hyper-collectivist mentality where all citizens are merely disposable meat sacks for the benefit of the Emperor.

The European way is not one of hyper-collectivist emperor-worship.

Authoritarianism =/= totalitarianism.

Gooks are going to be genetically engineering super humans while we're reeling from peak negro

For you

are suddenly white

Still whiter than the average russkiye

t. Russian 1904

It's about local superiority
The US has to cover the whole world and a good portion of the fleet is in dry dock for repairs, 2 carriers wouldn't be a problem for the Chinese to take out if push came to shove
The US would probably fold after that

Also, if war did break out, it'd be about control of the South China Sea, a fairly close in body of water where the primary advantage of carriers can be negated by artificial islands and land based aircraft and cruise missiles

you can cry Jew all you want Ivan but that doesn't make you white, you'll always be an autistic and soulless Eurasian mongrel, hell I prefer the spaniards to russkies, at least they can actually say they keep out muddies and not build a mosque in their capital

Every European nation has a mosque in their capital

genetics would disagree with you, Mordecai Silversteinowitz. Russians are white, and you're a d&c kike.

Stay mad russkie, at least spaniards have a soul unlike you mongrels

>Denounces the shrinking population of 140 million Russians for having

I'm anglo, though.

Sorry kike, but you'll never be white.

You're not European Ivan, you're asiatic, even fucking George Patton knew this,
also
kek, we kicked them out centuries ago, same with sandniggers, and we don't appease them with "muh realpolitik" like your leader does

genetics disagree with you, shlomo.

All I need to do is look at chairman putin's eyes and know that they're slavo-asian mongrels

Sorry Jew, but you'll never be white

I'm not a kike Ivan, there are no kikes in spain

we kicked them out years ago, he there are probably more kikes in squatland than in spain and portugal combined

weren't you the one calling me a d&c shill when I was saying that Russians are not white? Now you're dividing and conquering saying that spaniards are not white, I smell vodka and matzo balls

my my, how the tables have turned, Moor

You're gonna have to try harder than that ivan, maybe take some bantz class in australia

Putin is pretty unusual-looking for a Russian. It is true that the Russian people are largely an artificial imperial construct, but keep in mind that about 100 million Russians are pure Europeans. We've got tens of millions of people who could pass for purebred Scandinavians. We've got tens of millions who could pass for Finns. About 50 million Russians are Slavic peasants completely indistinguishable from Poles and Ukrainians. It is true that about 20% of Russians have visible non-European admixture, such as Putin, and I fully support a Eugenics program to rectify this issue, but never forget that Russia is a country made up 80% of pure Europeans. This is a higher percentage of Europeans than any other major white dominated country. With over 100 million pure Europeans, Russia has the largest population of Europeans of any country other than the U.S. If America and Russia unite, the planet will belong to the European race, this is why the kikes have always been so desperate to drive wedges between us.

Their economy is so fucked, they need to do something drastic to keep their hole shit show afloat. War and invasion always show themselves as countries begin to fail. I fully expect it to escalate.

Didn't you say you were an Anglo? Shouldn't you be getting raped by Muhammad and Tyrone? After all it is British culture

Well could you and the rest of your so called Europeans stop fucking aligning yourself with the Chinks and join with us instead? You might be European but you're on the side of the Chinks which in my books makes you no better than the Chink. Get your country straight.

feels good to be white, tbh. Wish you could say the same

At least my country's capital isn't ruled by a sandnigger lmao, britian is practically a caliphate now

Well could you may be stop with the sanctions and the NATO bullshit and trying to create pozzed color revolutions in our backyard and being dicks in the olympics?

Are you retarded, everybody is on a VPN here you stupid shill. Chinese internet culture is as degenerate as the west, if not, more so because it's new to them.

Go back to Cuckchan faggots.

I mean obviously not as all our governments are ZOG as fuck. So that's it then? You guys always going to be Chinese? Is that how most Russians feel? That you are closer to the Chinese than Europe?

It's just bantz

Ro ro das rite! We get very wise financial advise from Learned Elders.

Dis Shrewd investment plan taught to us by honorable Mr. Shekelberg from Goldmansack.

Ancient Chinese proverb say: Why wate for goose to lay egg when you can just kill it and steal another goose?

We study Western History. We learn Colonialism make West Strong, make Penis Big! Now it our turn to become World Leaders!

The West won't even trade with Russia. The ball is in your court.

Remember that even Hitler allied with gooks against other Europeans, this is why places like Holla Forums are trying to foster a new white-nationalist ideology, so that all intra-European wars cease.

Also, Russia has always historically aligned with the West, the only thing that has drawn Russia and China together is now defunct communist kikery. Russia and China have no long term interests in common. As soon as the West gets its own kikery under control, Russia should rapidly realign towards the West.

The Chinese-Russian relationship is based on reducing the power of the US, neither country can stand against the US by themselves and US expansion into Eastern Europe has forced the Russians to jump into the Chinese camp

Ok I know that, but I'm asking on personal level about how most Russians feel, not on geopolitical level.

You said you were an anglo, weren't you? Are you an Aussie? If so you failed your duty as a shitposter

Canuck? Enjoying tumblrdeau?

ding ding ding
not particularly

You enjoy the muslim rape-waves?

Of course not.

I mean, Putin tries to fund right-wing parties in Europe, because he knows that as long as liberals are in power this shit will go on and on. But there's little Russia can do to help Europe uncuck themselves, because, in case you haven't noticed, Russia has been in deep shit for the last century and still is. Putin himself isn't really the savior of Russia, or the West, he's a moderately corrupt politician who at least has enough foresight to know that his personal wealth is somewhat tied to the wellbeing of the country. Basically a fox in the chicken coop who knows that without the chickens there's no meal.

And no, Russians don't like the Chinese, don't trust them and our country has many territorial disputes with China. We're allies of circumstance. Hell, the US are bigger buddies with China. If China collapses, your economy will implode overnight and vice versa. No disrespect, I'm sure you'll bounce back, but your current economic paradigm absolutely depends on chinks assembling your iphones for a bowl of rice a day. All the saber rattling about Chinese ships near Japan or some shit is just a facade, a show for normies.

tippity top kek

Russia is ready for a real savior and it seems like the foundation is set for him to come and change shit who knows next year is the 100 anniversary of the October revolution maybe things can change

Thanks for taking the time to not just shit post.

New czardom? year of the fire monkey might signal a revival of monarchy

That's a big negative, son. I've been there and there are quite a few faggots that could be considered pussy leftists. Don't forget the chink commies that have moved over there.
Militarization is a good start, as well as trying to make them man up.

Spengler was sure the Russians would return to monarchy after communism had run its course

Are there even any living relatives of the czar family left? been wondering that for ages

China is still a paper tiger, and will be for the next several decades.

China has quickly built tall buildings
that fall down easily.

The next generation will know how to mix concrete, but this generation is still learning what to do with all of its new wealth.

China has pretty much secured its rise. All the jungle asians are on their train, some that are anxious about China bode no ill to them because of trade, investment and projects that benefit their countries.

Now to Central Asia, they are all mongol rape babies that have an inferiority complex in relation to Russians and China is giving them a superior deal. Russia is essentially trying to force a raping on stans because "it's always been this way". Russia won't take development to them since Russians have no economy, there's no reason why the mongol rape babies and China want to go through Russia channel instead of negotiating directly.

So the only thing that would stop China is a Russian and US alliance being formed now. If that doesn't happen in the next two decades, by latter half of the century we will be living a Chinese century indeed. US forming an alliance with Russia is 100% impossible the more important factor why it will not happen is it would mean Russia relaxing what disputes Russians have with everyone, not to mention the two are involved in proxy wars and the US is amassing on Russia's border. In this alliance Russia would have to enter as the bitch of US completely.

For two because it would spook a shit ton of countries, everyone would see it's basically utter shitty "mowing-down-the-planet-without-concern-for-the-will/well-being-of-peoples/nations" and go on forming defense-pacts between such countries against Russia and US.

There are but they are idiots should just start a new royal family from someone who is distantly related to the tsar or a former noblemen and say fuck it to the line of secession

And here we have it. The only thing that is more two faced than the jew is the westerner.

this is what our God Emperor said in a recent speech, that pushing away Russia pushes them into the arms of China. thanks for your input, based chink.

Most of them are trafficked to Israel.

he's royalty yo

I'd rather align myself with the second longest continual culture on Earth with their awesome anti-turk wall and the fellow Orthodox rightful successors of Rome's cultural heritage, after the turkroaches tried to stole it from us, than the kike-subverted mongrelized remnants of some perfidious albion colonists that made a fetishistic parody of the Democratic system we invented while telling us that turkroaches are our greatest allies against ebul ruskies and chinks.

t. inventor of Western Civilization

Abos will survive

There is no way that they will all fit in Africa. They'e already spilling over. Those three billion Africans over carrying capacity will have to spill out into Europe or the Middle East

Yea, that's because the government has their own , more controlling versions of those things.

China… The enviroment is literally killing people. Cancer and infertility caused by this will put Chinese to extinct…

Well done white people. quick pat on the back for everyone.

Blatant lies mate.

Got it.

I think this thread needs more china ass.

That's what they said about the wildlife around Chernobyl and what happened?

Pssst, kid! The environmental impact of the Chernobyl is limited with radiation, the environmental impact of the China isn't!

ye

yeah, a chinese knockoff

all these posts
american chinks larping as americans

They can't even engineer buildings that don't collapse. I'm not worried about anything science related coming out of China.

(You) are a fucking faggot. I can't tell if you're a hopeless Chink or just a weeaboo. 22 replies in this thread.

I respect that the civilized races should continue forward. We might war against each other occasionally, but wars of annihilation aren't necessary. But I don't think it… unreasonable, perhaps, if we might find ourselves at some future juncture where we find it necessary to place the savage races largely in the dirt. Maybe a few thousand representatives of each savage race could live in primitive conditions, contained as it were in their own zoo-like habitats where they could provide for themselves as they did, say, 1000 or 2000 years ago.