Which was truly more enjoyable?

Which was truly more enjoyable?

spectacular

The whole bit with the helicopter seems rather unnecessarily risky.

aw come on, don't make me choose,
It's unfair, I love both

Spectacular was better over all, but 90s wasn't bad either despite crappy animation and laser guns.

sexy, but sadly not muscular

It's just the artstyle. Spidey is a lanklet compared to the one from 90s show too. Almost every character is.>>705510

The 90's didn't have the misfortune of being influenced by Ultimate Spider-Man, so it wins. (Even without adjusting for the fact that Spectacular has an unfair advantage in less restrictive societal/network standards)

Additionally, Spectacular has an awful theme song.

Why the hatred for Ultimate Spider-Man? Is it just because Bendis wrote it?

Bendis certainly contributed with a lot of bad authorial decisions (long before Miles was spawned from Bendis' wank fantasies), but I think the way it became new norm was what really bothered me. You wanna do a cynical alternate universe that gets you the edgelord dollar? Sure, have at it. But when you push that as the standard while forgoing better written material, that's what I can't forgive.

90, but only because of nostalgia.
SHOCKERRRRRR

Spectacular, by far.

It also had the best couple.

Ultimate Spider-Man wasn't edgelord in the slightest, did you even read it?

Best Gwen Stacy ever.

Really? Ultimate Spiderman never came off as edgy to me except for the way they did Green Goblin.

Also here's the theme for Spectacular Spiderman.

I think the Spectacular Spiderman was better overall. Its a shame it only got 2 seasons. I love how it blended the old and new Ultimate comics together in this series. The best example of this is Electro's Design. He has the same color scheme from the original comic but has the scars and electric energy eminating from him like in the Ultimate series. Only complaint I have is with some of the designs like Venom.

90's Spiderman was enjoyable for me as a kid but it didn't age well. Though I like how they did Kingpin. In fact it was my first introduction to the Kingpin.

Alright, that second image is amazing.

Neither

Spectacular, because it never had an Unlimited.

90's Spider-Man. The voice acting for Spider-Man was way better (Josh Keaton's voice grates on me), Spectacular had way too many episodes which were basically extended fight scenes (Rhino's debut episode comes to mind), as said, the theme song was fucking awful, and I fucking hate Greg Weisman's storytelling habit of finishing an episode on a slight cliffhanger and then when we get to the next one, it jumps to a completely different plot line, only to have the previous one come into play when you've basically forgotten about it, or get resolved off-screen. He got especially obnoxious with it in Young Justice, which is why I'm thankful that crap got canned before it could get to truly lethal levels of plot cancer.

I was gonna say this one
That's NPH voicing Spiderman

Unlimited is barely related to Spider-Man '94, if at all.

Is it wrong that I kind of liked Spiderman Unlimited?

Unlimited was legit good, it just never had a proper ending and had a lot of furfag characters.

Next you tell me you also enjoy that fully retarded Hulk show, where they also keep breaking the fourth wall…
Ultimate Spiderman had friggin Stan Lee as a janitor. That's just stupid. And Spidey won't just shut up.

Nobody was talking about the Ultimate cartoon, you retard

This video you've posted is a better song than the meandering, dissonant mess used for Spectacular.

Well, I was referring to Ultimate universe in general, but the body count and harsh themes, combined with the younger cast, has the hint of edge.

suggested course of action:
kill self

What was so bad about it?

How about the fact that it had fuck to do with Spider-Man?

It took place in a different city, but Peter was still Spidey and acted like Spidey would, so I don't see the problem.

Sorry I misread that. Unlimited was okay.

Ultimate is fatal.

I miss her too user. That cartoon will exist in our dreams.

Good point, I can see it being edgy in general. I guess I just had fond memories of Ultimate Spiderman as a kid though I felt the swearing felt a bit forced at times.