ITT EUROPEAN FOODS THAT YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ACTUALLY EXISTS

WHY AREN'T YOU EATING SARDINIAN MAGGOT CHEESE?

It's European.

I don't like EATING MAGGOTS.

- B

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING, I FUCKING HATE EURONIGGERS

Eat your haggis OP

I'm fine with the innards but is that a stomach for wrapping?

Yes

I'm a globalist, I eat the best foods from around the world.

I went to a slav country once and I cannot begin to describe the dark horrors that I witnessed

don't you Brazilians eat monkey brains or some shit?

Brazilians are cannibals?

No, you're probably talking about our redneck niggers killing monkeys because they're catching and spreading yellow fever then eating them. It's a BR dish as much as raccoons are a gringo dish.

and dog?

absolutely disgusting

I couldn't believe that beet salad exists and that I hadn't heard of it until I was in my 20s. Pretty much my favorite lunch dish now.

Casu marzu is said to be actually not that bad. Not really harmful either. I want to eat some one day juat to try it. Its not as if this shit is eaten by everyone either, the EU banned this shit and contained it in italy because potential harm. Its not even eaten in italy that much, its a delicacy.

hey haggis tastes fucking good

worst food in europe (and easily) is the sewer scrapings we import from the land of burgers.
a distant second are kebabs, but they're only on the list at all because we are almost as contemptuous of sandburgers as we are of americans.
otherwise, a good kebab is ok, while a mcdo or a kfc or a wendy's or a foot-long dogturd sandwich: we euros leave that shit to immigrants and poor american tourists who can't afford the local food.

That's not glitter those are sprinkles you illiterate retard.