We're being flooded with shit

Seriously, what the hell is up with the amount of shitposting, CTR shilling and cuckchan posts???

you are only contributing to that by making this shitty thread.

also, the quality of that .gif is shit

It's getting pretty fucking annoying. It seems like the cancer outnumbers us in every fucking thread.

just trigger them by talking about they're cucked for staying at halfchan for so long lol

No difference. Shills trolls and shitposters are part of this japanese carbonfibre printing workshop.

They always operate under the delusion that they are the majority here and that they're not the newfags.

Its summer.
Stop adding to the shit threads.

Fuck you kike.

4cucks came here because they finally realized why it's called 4cuck.

Trumpfaggots have absolutely ruined fullchan.

WEW LAD

Hi CTR.

Notice the first two responses are disruptor shills.

Speaking of shit, the few new banners they added are utter shit. From that big thread we had, they put the worst crap up there. What the fuck, it's embarrassing.

I haven't been able to stomach the board since summer started. Its terrible.

Enough Summers happened on 4chan and it became cancer. If the mods don't start at least soft banning this place is done

Is this your first summer?

disruptor shill

all newfriends left the ship. didn't you get the memo?

All strains of faggotry from reddit and other normalfag sites but it's to be expected.

Fuck off, cancer. The banners are shit and you are too.

Do you not realize that a large portion of summerfags stay and add to the cancer? The mods need to take care of this if they don't want their user base to crash and burn. It's like immigration, it's almost always bad. Bringing in the "good" Muslims is not worth the thousands of bad ones.

they aren't the majority though, I would say they are about a quarter of total posters not including the shills however

we're sitting out the cancer for a while. some anger the joo. nothing special going on right now. we're going to be back on time :)

Cuckchanners think that it's the same here as back where they come from. They need to fucking lurk instead of shitposting. Then we have an ever increasing influx of shills which just doesn't help. Many oldfags left either for the summer or for good because of the mass faggotry.

There are a few things going on

The larges reason is 3. Cuckchan is censoring the CTR shit (I imagine) so it`s GG v2.0.

Kill yourself before it gets done for you CTR

In case this place becomes complete cancer, what chan can we exodus to? Is there any place left?

No, fuck off

Op, if you make the trip from your dungeon to the front door: open it.
You might realise, it's summer

4chan faggots need to go make their own board.

I'm pretty sure genuine shitposting levels are about the same, it only seems compounded by the amount of shilling and CTR shit.
Anyway you're not helping by making a new thread about it.
Mass reports, dox meinkampfy and his worthless mods, coerce them to do their fucking job or something.

CTR is in overdrive because we keep digging into them and we left hm shook when an user came by their headquarters. Since they are idiots and leftists, they think the best way to subdue us is to continue doing the shit that irritated us in the first place. They seem to be under the idea that one of us won't show up and actually do something crazy. Nope. No one crazy enough to do that. This is what they actually think.

Nah Chaim, it's in overtime because they added 5 million shekels to their budget. Originally they had 1 million in funding. Obviously they aren't going to pay their shills 6x as much with that cash infusion - they are simply going to hire 5 new shills for each original one they had.

Get ready for the horde, niggas.

The shilling kicked into high gear a day or two after that user showed up at their office spooking them. All the harassment that we have sent their way has further spooked them since we even got pictures and names of their kids and families. Add that people think this place a hotbed of chaos (there are boards with pedos, people looking to an hero in classic style and so on), and I can see how one would be spooked. /shame/ and /shamedsluts/ as normalfag as it is, would make a few of them uneasy as well.

Cuckchan faggots fucked off after mods censored CTR discussion.
It's only going to get worse from here.

fpbp

We have filters. Use them if you need to.

We use our chan culture to alienate and spot them.

Jesus fuck, I just checked the board list and /furry/ has over 1700 unique posters and is the 3rd most popular board now, what the hell is going on?

Cuckchan's 3rd wave?

Summer of Happenings, OP. Summer of Happenings. The weekend shilling here is just making up for the lack thereof within the past couple weeks.

Don't get discouraged from the regular weekend shills. The intensity of them will increase more as the deadline of the election draws near, and (((they))) get more and more desperate.

I'm a crossposter. You have to understand the importance of halfchan Holla Forums.

Yeah, discussion here is less shitposty and more focused. On Holla Forums, it's more high-level stuff

But you also have to realize how fucking important halfchan is as well. How much traffic they get. If you think of us as the center of an onion, halfchan is the next layer on top, and the next layer is twitter, and the next layer is facebook, etc. Our meme magic flows outward, toward more and more normie-friendly sites. halfchan has a hell of a lot more traffic and that's where its importance lies.

People are talking about uprooting and leaving halfchan Holla Forums and only going here. But that's a terrible idea. That's the online equivalent of white flight. And just as white flight was basically us just ceding our industrial cities to niggers, leaving halfchan is just giving up and ceding one of our MOST IMPORTANT SITES to shills and leftist redditfags. That's their fucking goal. They want us to be demoralized and give up the fight there.

cuckchan serves as a nice buffer of the onslaught of shit, while Holla Forums continues to work from the shadows.

this. But anyone who still unironically posts on cuckchan is a newcuck to the extreme

Exactly, that's one benefit. It works like a hierarchy.

But another benefit is being a more mainstream front. Our goal isn't just to put out memes and uncover truths. We also have to be able to redpill normies. And halfchan Holla Forums is in the top 3 busiest boards there. It's incredibly important.

Just remember that old Holla Forums from the pre-2008 days used to basically be proto-Holla Forums. And then it was invaded and our people were pushed out and eventually Holla Forums turned into a shithole. NEET flight in action. We can't let that happen again. Gotta keep going to halfchan and posting quality posts.

checked

anyone who unironically overuses cuck is r/the_donald in the extreme

No. It's a fucking mudslime invasion. We don't want them.

I agree. Halfchan posters should continue posting there whenever possible, because by firmly planting themselves, they prevent leftist shills from taking over.

What I'm saying is that it's foolishf for *us* to exclusively post here. I'm saying everyone should crosspost to bring the quality of halfchan up.

noice b8 m8

it's only really a matter of time before a real halfcuck exodus sends all the newcucks this way

Agreed. I frequent both sites but I need regular breaks from cuckchan as it has gotten so fucking bad as of late.

Also, you stupid faggots who feel the need to make a reddit tier comment on cuckchan, like "fuck 4Chan I'm going to Holla Forums" need to kill yourself for the betterment of mankind. Idiots like you merely bring the shit with you.

I did it. it was me. the mods finally pissed me off for the last time. I've been flooding the board with newfags and shitposts in order to disrupt everything.

I'm not going to stop either.

better migrate

stop giving cuckchan mods credit for my work. I've been at this for a few months, off and on, and only recently did I really go into high gear

that's right, I fucked up your board.

eat a dick

kek I remember you, you bragged about it on 8/b/. But all you ended up doing was creating the necessity for /baphomet/

Thanks for that, haven't had as fun of a time on the internet since the epilepsy forum raid back in the day

No. We just don't want to do anything with cuckposters. They deserve their shit environment.

This is just shit-tier purity spiraling. You're a moron if you don't think 4/pol/ is important territory.

You are the cancer here.

People have been saying the we are getting flooded with cuckchan, reddit, and other newfags for over a year, but our posts per hour and active users hasn't had any significant increase. If anything there has been a loss of users.

Tbh it only takes a small handful of really dedicated fuckups to flood the board with shit.

If you were a broke cuck working for CTR or the IDF getting paid per post, you'd probably have to go on shitposting overdrive just to make rent in your downttown shoebox and have enough left over for a box of top ramen and a new bottle of dragon dildo lube.

recently ive seen ACTUAL berncucks, scientologists, genuine israelies, and communists shitposting with a much higher frequency. i think they are all coming from leftypol. those faggots are so pathetic even made a lefty b because they are such triggered faggots. also the fucking cancerous maddowposters. goddamn how the fuck do we protect this shit from such cancer.

we cant afford another exodus

remember to be as militant as possible everytime you see a maddowposter, just fucking bomb them with insults after insults.

you see a commie, a jew, or an actual fucking liberal cuck sjw here and give them something like pic related.

filtering faggots barely works. its better to call them out on their shit to make them infamously intolerable in every thread they ever try to post on.

now the maddowposter has finally been getting shitted on a little harder than before since people are figuring those groups of shills out.

they literally organize to come here and do low energy but constant shilling.

we need to preserve the RIGHTFUL owners of Holla Forums.
jim would be fucked if the biggest chunk of us hadnt come here of all places. you should be cradling our sacks.

leftypol is also getting 500-700 ips of traffic. there a fuckload of tumblr tier commie degenerates and
THEY ARE LIVING IN OUR BASEMENT

RIGHT FUCKING HERE ON FULLCHAN ITSELF, THERE IS THE BIGGEST NEST OF COMMUNIST CUCKOLD KIKES RIGHT FUCKING UNDER US, I CAN HEAR THOSE FUCKERS CRAWLING THROUGH THE FLOORBOARDS

NUKE LEFTYPOL, MAKE THOSE FAGGOTS HAVE AN EXODUS NOT US, SEND THEM TO THE RELOCATION CAMPS

This happens every summer, probably a bit worse with CTR and 4chan but once summer is over it will be easier to weed them out and send them back home.

4channers please respect our board culture, this is not 4chan so please don't bring your shit here.

it is possible to convert from commy to NS.
whites who don't know real NS don't realize their dreamworld communism is a hellhole run by kikes.
NS is what they are dreaming of. NS struggles for each other aiming that dreamworld knowing they will never hit it but getting closer every day.

I'm not sure if you can turn a full blown commie into NS but I do know a lot of here started out on the Left when we were younger and dumber.

Pedo's left Holla Forums for librechan. And yes there are things here that would freak out some of the 4chan userbase.But face it. With 4chan bound to censor shit and people seeing that even if one board here does, you can still make your own…. we're bound for exoduses, there's literally no stopping it.

While I do genuinely enjoy the company pols NS anons (you guys are what makes the magic happen), I am not really an adherent of any political ideology at all (political labels can say only so much about people, so I try to judge 1v1, but that does not indicate I do not use prejudice and discrimination as tools, kikes, niggers, mudslimes I will proclaim), Im cool with the concepts of some shit around the space of "paleoconservatism" and libertariansim (although many libertarians are just cucks that wont give a shit to see it all go down the drain, knowledge, culture, tradition) (Im pretty good with western society, traditionalism (since I wish I had some of my own, guess I gotta be the one to bring it back to the family)) or whatever but I do not really give a fuck, at the beginning and end of it all I am just some guy who really fucking hates kikes, judeau bolshevik, zionist, globalist hook nosed handrubbers :^)

Of course, this is actually what happened in history, see Mussolini and also what Hitler had to say on the topic. The worst enemies, besides of (((them))), are always the entrenched, profiteering and cooperating elites.