Be me

TFW mac is a pretty cool guy

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7agK0nkiZpA
rxlist.com/desoxyn-drug.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Apple, and fuck you for shitting up this board.

do you have a social problem user?

How can you socialize with anyone besides ants if you go around posting images like that?

This meme died on 4chan's Holla Forums. It was shit then, and it's shit now
You can actually see my image, you fucking faggot
Programming. If you knew anythign about Holla Forums, you would know that
So, you're going to use proprietary, communist fisher-price garbage because some cuntwho doesn't belong in the class anywayuses one?

kill yourself

I know this is bait, I know it, and I'll bite:
Truly libre software allows for 4 freedoms:

(0) to run the program
(1) to study and change the program in source code form
(2) to redistribute exact copies
(3) to distribute modified versions

Apple does not follow this, because it's communist garbage, same as all proprietary software. It's commie trash because commies love censoring words, in order to push their cult followers into the "correct" way of thinking. All proprietary software is statist communist garbage, and should not be used.

Sauce: gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html

Also there was a total jerk using a Dell. He was laughing at the fat autistic kid who was speaking up.

macs ftw

have SVG/PNG source?

Thanks macfags!

I think you mean capitalist garbage and are just too afraid to criticize muh free market.

>>>Holla Forums

tbh i use them interchangeably. forcing usage of one or the other is autism. also, see
BETTER DEAD THAN RED, COMMIE

These commercials were god tier. Same with the original ipod commercials. I miss Jobs.

Holla Forums 2017, everyone
"I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone"

Apply your own advice.

He is in hell actually as he did not believe in Jesus Christ.

You really prefer Apple under the leadership of Tim Cook?

I would prefer Apple to go out of business. Steve Jobs was a naturalist fool who rejected Christ, and opted for "natural remedies", which actually caused his death. Apple might have been okay around the time they started, in fact I think my first computer was actually a Macintosh LC. Now, they are garbage, and will remain garbage. There is no need to use Apple products when GNU+Linux exists.

THIS. /thread

user, Natural remedies are actually what pharmaceuticals use. they just disguise it as something invented in a lab, but they add poisons into it.

Don't you understand that Mac is actually a Linux distribution but in a much cleaner and better package than what any of the open source cucks can produce.

Feels non-botnet, man

Prove it.
Pro tip, You can't for either of those because you can't see what's in the recipe/source.

Yes you can 90% of all pharmaceutical medicine is natrual products.

Methamphetamine for example is a medicine which is used in everyday aspirin and tylenol, which is found naturally in Vitis berlandieri plant.

Opium is a drug from the opium plant, it is used in many drugs created by the pharmaceutical industry.

Also poppy seeds which people eat are from the opium plant.

youtube.com/watch?v=7agK0nkiZpA

TFW op is a massive piece of shit

it's because nerds know to avoid mac

Go to a tech conference. 80% of the people there are using macs.

And I'm sure half of their screen is used for a kewl ohmyzsh prompt. Why are you even going to the bad tech conferences though?

Work sends me to 1 or 2 every year

No it is not.
Methamphetamine is not used as medicine. Asprin is acetylsalicylic acid which definitely does not contain methamphetamine. Tylenol also does not contain methamphetamine.

damn OP, i think you've triggered everyone here, maybe i'm the only rational human being left on Holla Forums alongside you. I get what you wanted to say. Don't immediately look down on poeple because of the hardware/software they use, even some mac users can be fun to talk to.

Meanwhile this whole thread is looking like one of those Arch comics. i mean you didnt even say Macs are good, just that you had a good conversation about normal stuff with a mac user and they all lose their shit.

OSx is at least better than windows :^)

There are like 1 or 2 posts that even look angry
what are you talking about?

It most certainly is.

rxlist.com/desoxyn-drug.htm

You are correct that is it not in aspirin or Tylenol, though. lol

Brian Fagioli

This wouldn't have happened if you ran a proper free distribution like gNewSense

Fucking fuck.

Guess what?
These guys will be your coworkers in industry.
Last week one of my coworkers discovered conditional expressions, now our codebase is growing ternary tumors:
if (someExpression? true : otherExpression) { ...

I don't think he gets that half the posts are just being sarcastic.

You should probably tell him about logical OR.

Is this bait...? did you subtly throw half a bait in a somewhat serious post? Well done I guess

Methamphetamine and meth derivatives are used in all kinds of medicine, user.

OP is subtly implying that because a mac user was chill that this somehow detracts from their products being abusive insecure piles of shit. Plenty of windows users are chill as fuck. Doesn't make windows any less of a pile of shit either. This isn't /soc/ it's Holla Forums so we'll sperg out over how poor of a choice using bloated proprietary malware is, obviously.

nopes.