Oh fug! Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.
"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.
The senator said this lapse proves she is not capable of keeping the country safe.
"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe," he said.

archive.is/Ua2Qk

washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/36998747
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84519448
pastebin.com/qNn2xLi3
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hired-me-as-an-attorneyplease-dont_us_579e52dee4b00e7e269fb30f
gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357
theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-is-a-frightened-coward-and-i-bet-100-000-1784774156
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqf1EXD0_nM
8ch.net/newsplus/
archive.is/AFdLl
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-national-security-very-likely-caused-iranian-nuclear-scientists-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mossad assassinated dozens of nuclear engineers and scientists, behind Iran's borders, a few years ago.

Tom Cotton is a hardcore shabbos goy, and the scientist probably deserved it.

Iranians executed him as a traitor for giving the US nuclear secrets

top kek

Wow, she got a spy killed. Watch her polls not go all the way down to zero like they should.

This shit should be her fucking end and nobody is freaking out. Why am I the only one who's not crazy?!

It's not about whether he deserved it. They can all died for all we should care.

It's about how Clinton didn't give a fuck about keep her own communiques about US involvement inside our secure infrastructure. Because she was using the same channels of communication to arrange bribes for herself.

execution of Clinton by Ahmadinejad when?

This is going to be great. Put another shell in the meme 88 anons.

We need a hashtag. I'm thinking #HillarysSecrets or something like #UnsecuredServer

This would have been one of the Top Secret/SAP emails that she wasn't supposed to have

Goddamn this board is too slow.

Get excited motherfuckers.

She really fucked up. Can't wait to see how they try and spin this.

Don't be surprised if they try to slide.

Israel seems to always say Iran's nuclear program is a huge threat and anudda shoah, but it seems like they're mostly researching nuclear energy.

Could Iran be researching something that would make oil obsolete? Is that why everyone is fear mongering over Iran's nuclear program?

Iran is one of the few places that would actually nuke Israel if they had the capabilities to do so

Jews want monopoly on Nukes in the ME and a reason to play victim

This is some x-tier shit. You think those sandniggers are gonna do anything different from Pakistan? They're using the same stolen secrets. That's what you get europe for letting these shitskins get access to nuclear secrets.

This is headline on Drudge right now. Should be a fun afternoon.

So did he get outed in the leak or is it just a coincidence?

This just keeps getting better and better.

(((Pure coincidence)))

I don't know, but this could be the first of many victims from her server

Looks bad for her though

I will never forget the magnetic bomb attached to the vehicle by a guy on a motorcycle.

was funny to watch it live because the reporter was fishing for an anti-Trump quote then got smacked with Killary's incompetence

Did the discussion take place before or after this guy was executed?

Because if it was before, it could be argued Hillary blew the cover of an extremely valuable informant directly leading to his death.

Otherwise, what difference does it make?

They're so fucking transparent these days. Is anyone seriously buying this?

How the fuck is she is still not in fucking jail already?

Give me a break.

Not sure if troll, but:

The trial would implicate hundreds of highly placed criminals like the Chimp in Chief and Soros.

That's the entire point.

Clinton killed a scientist?

wow who cares FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT

Before. This would have been one of the top secret emails that Comes talked bout

Hillary was leaking to the Mossad as per instruction.

Because she is above the law.

It's the times we live in, user.

I remember when people were called to account for their crimes.

Seriously, I'm that old.

Try?

I'm seriously trying not to be defeatist, but…

Have you seen the videos of reporters partying at the DNC?

SHE could kill a person on the street, and not only not lose her supporters, she wouldn't be arrested.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't shove their noses in this big, stinking pile of shit, though.

Honestly, user, if I were a Persian, I'd be doing everything possible to get a fucking bomb.

They are on the shit list of the crazy motherfuckers in the Middle East; Israel, who has bombs.

I'm not saying I want Iran to have bombs, I'm saying I can't blame them for trying.

They are sliding this.

Oh thank you, sweet heaven!

Every fucking body reads Drudge.

Yes. This should be good.

Yeah, I've now officially given up on otherchan. It's being slid straight to hell. Pretty sure it's 99% CTR shills trolling each other at this point.

You think the Persians read about it on Wiki Leaks?

Jump down, turn around, pick a bail of Cotton!

Jump down, turn around, pick a bail a day!

On a day when absolutely nothing goes wrong for him, they'll be complaining about the socks he wore with that shirt.

Try, as in, nobody is going to buy it but the purest shills. Clearly we aren't.

Of course. Reminder to newfags to report thread for sticky.

(checked)

No, I think the Iranians hacked the unsecured server that the Secretary of State kept in her bathroom

Don't forget Russia talked about intercepting data concerning her. They could have easily tipped them off awhile ago.

It would be D-lish

MODS PLEASE STICKY

No fellow old friend, you remember when Everyone was called to account for their crimes. Now it is just anyone who is not a Democrat or SJW.

I think the Persians held onto it to damage Obama / Clinton you know, just because it is so difficult since as said, they've had it for awhile.

He did deserve it. All traitors deserve death. But he was an asset for the us. And in recklessly discussing that shit on unsecured channels she caused his death.. He could have continued to be useful. And this also establishes the precedent that our own spy's and spec ops soldiers can not be faithful that they will not be betrays by their own leader.

It raises several severe problems.

Tldr; He was a filthy sandshit and Iran was correct in killing him but add his name to the list of deaths caused by Clinton.

Also, how many more deaths can we expect

You're slowing down, Jew…

How the fuck is she is still not in fucking jail already?

FUGG: Iran Declares U.S. "The Enemy" - War Declaration Looming?
bbc.co.uk/news/36998747

This article does provide an interesting tidbit, confirmation of a theory I've have on the Saudis for some time now:

So long as there are Moonslims, the U.S. needs to control Mecca. It is a religious obligation that all Moonslims must travel to Mecca at least once in a lifetime for the Hajj, or pilgrimage.

That's why the U.S. is and has been so closely allied with the Saudis (Note: This isn't an ethnic group, but rather denotes the political dynasty ruling the territory called Saudi Arabia). The U.S. gets automatic rapture capabilities on any Moonslim passing into Saudi Arabia, particularly Mecca. Fun fact: There's actually a "pilgrimage season" where millions of Moonslims flock to Mecca each year - so if one foreign stranger that no one knows gets lost in a crowd, what witnesses will remember him? It's the perfect opportunity to kidnap someone, as they did in Amiri's case. Just think of the potential for this; heads of state, lower-ranking politicians, nuclear scientists, military intelligence officials, all of them could be drugged, kidnapped, chipped, and released with zero knowledge of what happened, maybe waking up to an intelligence operative posing as a cafe owner saying the target passed out from heat stroke or something outside, offering them some water or to call a doctor.

Also to consider:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)
Now think about this being implanted into any of 1.6 billion pyyple from around the globe without their knowledge. Instantly, you have an organic army of roving spies who infiltrate every echelon of governmental, scientific, and corporate communities around the globe.

Pure genius. Thanks, President Obama!

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

SURROUND YOURSELF IN DREAMIN'

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN IMKAMPFY

i see what you're trying to get at, i guess, but on the other hand, did you hear that Trump is a secret racist?

I FOUND THE JEW! HERE HE IS GUYS!

Except we're more than capable to perform nuclear fission and even fusion.

They're blocking posts on halfchan

Do you even know what a pepe with greentext is?

Nevermind, just get out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah pics too. why so? what does this indicate? im new to this

try posting the link without the mega.nz/ part, people know what to add.

I don't really know. There must be something big in this leak that we're missing, since other leaks weren't censored like this.

Also, see:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84519448

pastebin.com/qNn2xLi3

People are still getting banned for even posting the image, let alone alternate links or hints

Is this it? Is this the big leak we have been waiting for?

Honestly thought this would be bigger news. Particularly with the outrage of Valerie Plume.

That would require some media outlets actually willing to report fairly on the Witch.

They're banning the leaks on fucking Holla Forums?
I had no idea cuckchan had gotten so bad.

Hillary's coffin has got to be enormous, what with all the nails in it.|

bump

I've been watching it grow on Twitter throughout the day. I usually avoid social media on the weekends, but I've been glued to my tablet all day for this.

Too late.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hired-me-as-an-attorneyplease-dont_us_579e52dee4b00e7e269fb30f

gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357

theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-is-a-frightened-coward-and-i-bet-100-000-1784774156

Gawker on Trump's hair written by (((Ashley Feinberg)))

Oy vey!

Those are fat housewife level clickbait articles at least.

That kike has the most punchable face I have ever seen

halfchan is a dead whale with the inside eviscerated, being supported solely by newfags and shill mods.
Is this the collapse?
Will m00t return and save the plebs?
but what if pol is not kill?

moot is pozzed past the point of return, for now all cuckchan can do at this point is act as a normie distraction and meeting point, like plebbit

It is pretty much 100% bots there right now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqf1EXD0_nM

I've heard plebbit also went to shit in the last few years which is impressive considering how it always was a shithole since the beginning

This is what I was hoping the article would be about. Shillary implicating ZOG in the assassination of civis. Oh well.

was just thinking about it, is there a remote possibility that this guy was a part of the deal with iran and the money was partly a distraction or something?

He's dead. You can't bring him back. So at this point, what difference does it make?

How long are they going to pull Godwin's Law thinking that anyone gives a fuck about their holocaust fetish?

Will Mossad send a all female assassination squad to my house and choke me a little, while i masturbate, if i ask them nicely?

Oy vey, assange needs to answer for this one!!

They had the info on the guy before the leaks. He has been in custody for awhile. This all went down when she was Sec of State

Effort post about how skewed the polls are atm. +5% dem -5% gop -6% independents.

douche arrives again

loser with no life comes here to troll
filter, report, laugh at the lolcow

0/10.

The scuentist definitely deserved it. He was a traitor and these emails prove it. This still looks terrible for hillary so this story needs to be pushed

Moot is a jew

DROWN YOURSELF IN POZ SEMEN

Isn't there a page on (((Wikipedia))) that admits Iran uses Israeli-made technology?

Who the fuck is this chap?

Some shit-tier troll from a dead chan that someone (probably himself) tricked everyone into thinking is me.

The stupid boyim spamming him have nothing better to do with their lives, and like to shitpost in otherwise high-quality threads. Sad, really.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Moot helped start the exodus. Halfchan is dead either way. The only solution would be for it to completely die before someone taking it over and restoring it. Before that person becomes a fag and the process repeats itself.

Seriously, out of all the liberals you could roleplay as, why did you choose that obnoxious dyke? The fact that you identify as her is very revealing about both your physical appearance and your personality. Birds of a feather flock together, after all. I'm also 90% certain you're on the autistic spectrum. You should get tested if you haven't already.

Just gonna leave this here

(heil'd)

Shit my bad, wrong thread :^) oops

Notice to anons, apply for reporter status at /newsplus/ help us begin to redpill the news readers! Currently moderated (mostly) by bias liberals!

8ch.net/newsplus/

This should be updated to show that imkampfy is Rach. imkampfy and learningchode are the same person.

Halfchan is FullDEAD

The real threat is Iran getting cheap energy for industrial applications and starting to build refinery capacities, which would fuck over Saudi Barbaria and the Gulf emirates who mostly rely on exporting crude (and are deeply allied to Kikestan).

Text needs to be bigger, shorter and more to the center. More captivating that way.

ever since 4cuck rapefugees came in last week this faggot has taken to opportunity to reemerge again to pester newer naive posters. I will celebrate the day this faggot gets stabbed in the neck and dies in a garbage fire.

Use Ghostbin. Pastebin is under surveillance anyway, so stop using it altogether.

This seriously fucking enrages me.
People get thrown in the slammer for the dumbest shit. My brother got 4 years for getting caught with pot, and this bitch gets off scotfree when she was directly responsible for the death of several people.

I'm quite sure there's some sort of villain in the background in that image.

All the better reason to leave them be.

So we rid of Iran, parts of syria and Israel and palestine at once? It's like all the holidays combined

How many bodies does this bitch have, including those she had murdered and those whose secrets she blabbed? Around 50 at this point? Or if we include the arms dealing…Roughly a gorillion.

TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES WHEN?

Laws are for the little people.

why would you still need to "research nuclear energy"?
besides russians are the ones building the reactors anyway

Seriously Natalja, go die like the other KGB shills in Leningrad and Moscow.

Iranian counterintelligence is unfortunately well trained by KGB faggots.

Let me guess, Clinton emails killed the dude, not the fact the Iranians had 'ghost surveillance' so far up his asshole, they knew exactly what time he took a shot everyday.

Can this board be free from smegma-tier KGB disinformation faggots or purely trained CTR shills for just one fucking day?

I'm sick of these online Anna Chapmans and their fucking online Active Measures. Take a CZ pistol or a fucking Russian AK and shov it up your asshole. Then pull the trigger, you KGB fucker.

Die, дезинформация faggots. I hope Putin have you a decent amount of shekels for your shit-tier online Active Measures.

Fuck Russia and fuck its KGB faggot leader.

What are you on about, (1)?

on the bright side, the more they do this, the more it convinces independents and undecideds not to listen to anything the MSM says.

thx for the tips. Friend of mine made this one with sources

It's ridiculously low budget. Greedy fucking kikes!

Also, look at that long dick face on that jew. "Hi goys, I'm an (((American))). Trust me"

Why do traitors who promote values that align with sustainable society deserve death

Erik Prince: Hillary Clinton 'very likely' caused Iranian nuclear scientist's death

archive.is/AFdLl
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-national-security-very-likely-caused-iranian-nuclear-scientists-death/

Prince said that if the American people want to break through what Bannon described as “the media Praetorian Guard” around Clinton and Obama, to get some real coverage of the Amiri story, they should understand that “Hillary’s emails, playing fast and loose with national security matters, very likely caused this guy to die.”

the funny thing is that the KKK openly supports shillary

sauce of this?

(Checked)

I wonder how long until this guy kills himself at the gym?

Because things must always suck, user. You don't get it, and I don't think you can.

He deserved death because he was alive. The very fact that anyone is alive at all is why there are problems. Face the music and understand that you are in a PRISON designed solely to torture you for eternity!

Supporting ZOG against one of the last red-pilled nations is "aligning with the values of a sustainable society"?

Muh Muslims. That's why.

Aside from the fact that it's blatantly obvious he wasn't serious; being capable of "performing" fission (i.e. possess any quantity of any unstable element) says nothing about your ability to produce fission bombs.

Funny how you don't even read about this story unless you dig for it in alternative media.

I don't understand! Obama made a deal with them and told me we shouldn't hate Islam. Why would they say this?

I bet you it's because of all those right wing racists in Iran influencing those muslims, trying to make a retaliation like Merkel said!

Does anyone think this kind of information can tip the scales against the mass media?

yep

Because they're traitors. If he wanted to formally apply for US citizenship, and then rescind his Iranian citizenship and change teams, whatever. But he didn't do that. He was an honorless weasel.

Of course, when I talk to all my normie friends about it I'll have to say he was a tragic figure just trying to do good who was betrayed by the establishment. But I can live with the stink of those words if it helps the God Emperor.

is there an archive (.tar.gz/zip) of hillary's emails available somewhere? torrent?

The scientist had a 10 year prison sentence until the emails were released to a FOIA request. The trouble here is not how they were transmitted or stored but that they weren't marked classified.

This only works against Hillary if she is responsible for the security level of these specific emails, especially if she did something to change them. Otherwise it's not helpful because it suggests no one got hold of these emails until our own government was dumb enough to release them.

I'm not sure how to interpret these digits

And, the email mentioning the scientist was not even on archive.is yet…

Seriously people; when you find something like this, ARCHIVE IT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE.

This this this this if you want information to spread damaging information save it to the archive and AND make a personal backup in case anything happens. One thing that worries me is that it dosen't seem like people are making personal backups, and these files are fucking small.