Niggers Making Mosquito Burgers

When life gives you mosquitoes, make mosquito burgers!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/07/070718-african-origin.html
humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution
archive.fo/znaIT
archive.fo/BNMBS
archive.fo/2KgN2
youtube.com/watch?v=RJjqAajbrPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actually look pretty tasty

niggers are fucking disgusting

I don't know how that would work because mosquitoes are full of blood, including human blood.

What the actual fuck?

They're more resourceful than you Faggot

beats eating mud I guess

man was not meant to live in climates above 50 Fahrenheit

isn't that bean paste?

I think mosquitoes only feed after it rains, so it could be that they are able to harvest them without them being full of blood or getting bit.

keep telling yourself that, NIDF

nvm i looked it up
it isn't
wtf

If I could I would travel back in time with a nuke and destroy Africa before the cumskins sailed over and decided to it was a good idea to let these rats fester and multiply on other contintents.

black """""""""people""""""""""" """"""""""""food""""""""""""

would you rather die or eat your own shit?

Yeah, you try that dumb fuck

:^) I didn't specify when I would do it m8

then you would destroy the chance of the human race from ever happening given that we all originate from there
we wuz blacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/07/070718-african-origin.html
humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution

That theory has already been disproven.

Then go live there.

post proofs or didn't happen

Wow, you better double up on your estrogen pills Sally.
you're a pussy

Whites are clearly the only race that have truly evolved. Nowhere in this earth will you find tribes of white people eating bloodpatties, walking around with their tits and dicks out as part of everyday life, burying their faces in cow muff and dunking their heads into streams of cow piss, etc

I am so proud that I do not have to coexist alongside my own unevolved kin as a reminder of where I came from merely generations ago, that my ancestors left that primitive lifestyle many thousands of years ago

Feels fucking good

wtf?

I don't think it's been disproven so much so as an alternative model has been proposed that seems plausible. The Africa theory is the most accepted one though

Nope, Just stating how weak you are.
Without your Chicken Tendies And Sodie-pop you would not survive 2 anywhere.

Such a pretty girl

Anyways, you are right although some Slavshits are close to living like that. But don't forget that these evolutionary throwbacks are going to be going into Europe over the next decades, so don't think you can run away from these 'unevolved kin' for long

archive.fo/znaIT
archive.fo/BNMBS
This one gives me a good laugh though: archive.fo/2KgN2

It's been widely accepted because it was one of the earliest theories proposed and all other alternatives are too 'problematic'.

Evolution is obviously bullshit if you expect me to believe niggers turned into white people.

Speaking of slav, check out these horse flies

literally nothing there refutes it, kek
i'll give you that there are other possibilities and models that have been proposed, but i think there's a reason the africa one remains the prevailing theory other than 'it was one of the earliest'

They found 130.000 years humans or something like that nigging in America.

This please, btw, they are like vegans, no agriculture even if their kids are dying.

t. someone who doesn't know anything about evolution

do you have any other theories to propose, or you just dismissing it because you cant stand the thought that thousands of years ago your ancestors were niggers?

I called it when I was a kid; humanity will get tired of hunger and pests and solve these problems simultaneously.

Of course, I thought of locus not mosquitoes, but hey at least it's progress.

I don't need an alternative theory to dismiss obvious bullshit. You faggots believe our oldest ancestor is a boiling puddle of snot. Fedoras are worse than christcucks.

t. high school educated (((intellectual)))

ironic that someone who so desperately doesnt want to be descended from niggers has the iq of one

Europeans were alwost whiled off the face of the earth just a few hundred years ago, because they wouldn't bathe and had worse poo habuts than pajeet. Don't act all high and mighty snow ape.

Honestly, I can respect resourcefulness and recognize the legitimate nutrition present in insects, but mosquitoes are fucking disease ridden.

Don't they know there is currently a
MALARIA
issue where they are?

THESE AREN'T MOSQUITOES
They are midge flies
HERE IS THE ACTUAL VIDEO WITH REAL DIALOGUE
youtube.com/watch?v=RJjqAajbrPE

people all around the world eat insects, even here in America, t's not really that uncommon

posting this to try and force a narrative without fact checking is pretty retarded desu

IN SUMMARY:
OP is a huge faggot

It's rich in protein and iron.

delicious.

why they cant plant fruits or vegetables for eat?

I watched the original video with voiceover, and it claims the midge patties have seven times the protein by volume as a beef patty.

Nobody tell /fit/.

Because they're niggers.

COW-FAGS BTFO
==TO REITERATE: NOT MOSQUITOES, THEY'RE MIDGE FLIES - ORIGINAL VIDEO HERE=
who down to unironically eat some midge w/ me?
kidding faggots i am a breatharian, meaning i don't eat i live off of the nutrients from the sun

fucking stupidshit redtext it's the jews

Had to add audio.

they're midge flies tho
not mosquitoes
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

i'll take midge-fly burgers over cancer ass processed amerilard food any day

eww

except they werent mosquitoes., they were midge flies

Fucking malaria burgers.

Don't try and defend niggers.

Strange, I was just talking about this with family

listen here, u fuck. U live in a jungle with no ore. No room for cows. What do u eat? Did u see Bear Grylls? He eats bugs. "Full of protein", he says. Its true. Bugs r rich in easily absorbed protein. U need that. What else r u gonna eat? Plants? Theres an abundance of those bloodsucking nigggots in the air - all u need is catch and fry.

Nigger culture is inferior