Thoughts on Michael Moore?

Thoughts on Michael Moore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRNpYLoSx_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bougesos

dumb smug liberal. he looks like shit but his recent documentary wasn't as obnoxious as the past ones. still liberal as fuck.

liberal/10

Liberal millionaire bitch but he supports Bernie and he forces people to confront capitalism. His movies where he confronts CEOs about child labor are pretty good.

Sicko was pretty good, even if hes antt white

Shit films, very american style of documentary making even though they are supposed to be "anti-american"

Fat ass liberal.

From the interviews I've seen sounds like a class collaborationist socdem

Triggered much??

I blame him for American documentary films becoming more obsessed with shock and drama over, y'know, actually documenting things

"Roger and Me" and "The Big One" are his best movies.

He used to be a left-liberal or left-social-democrat (whatever the fuck you ideologues want to call it) with balls. But now he's just a Democratic Party hack who sold out.

This people don't realize that hatred towards white people is the same divide an conquer tactic used by nazis

Some of his docs make pretty good points but I loath the parts where his "attempts" to speak with people in power become the focus or narrative of the documentary. Who is at all surprised that a person wouldn't want to speak to a reporter about something that would embarrass them?

I think it'd be interesting if he went deep cover (he's fat so all he needs is a suit to look like a CEO) and published shit he got them to say with their guard down

Fag boy liberal kill himself while chocking on a hotdog.

But I guess he is useful for being babies first cabatilism is bad.

The word you're looking for is

REFORMIST.

I think we could use reformists.
You can't be expecting everyone to go fullCommunist overnight.

He likes Bernie Sanders. But hes encouraging Democrats to vote for Hillary in the general. The lesser of two evils.

Is the lesser pf the two evils the obvious one, or the less obvious one that presents the risk of entrenching the same problems further? That's why we need to stay away from reformism, among other reasons it's not cut and dry which out of the two evils is actually the lesser, especially before they're actually in power.

I am a reformist. But I don't consider voting for Hillary to be reform at all. Bill Clinton was terrible. And she's cut from the same cloth. Rather vote for Jill Stein or something. Tbh I think Donald Trump is a better choice than Hillary.

I used to adore his movies when I was a teenager

I still think Farenheit 9/11 is a great doc even if a lot of it is propaganda and cribs from other films.Sicko is okay and his early work like Roger and Me and the Big One is pretty good. Capitalism: A Love Story is a nice chronicle of the financial collapse but it's not that great of a movie and gets kind of boring in the second half.

Bowling for Columbine is absolute sentimental Liberal horseshit though. The new doc just looks like a bunch of stupid bourg SocDem crap as well. He's also said a lot of really pants on the head retarded stuff on news and talk shows.

A great man.

He's the one that made the connection between 9-11 and Saudi Arabia and Bush during a time where nobody would dare suggest that.

he shows the may 1st protest in Lisbon when the commie peeps were singing the internationale

Looks vaguely lesbian.

Strawman, probably intentional on some level. Bowling For Columbine was correct in saying it wasn't caused by muh Doom and muh Marilyn Manson, but total shit in its conclusion that it was because muh ebul guns. He seems to trigger the right the way Rush Windbag does the left, but is overall less fucktarded.

every. fucking. time. when do we remove these filthy micks?

Bourgeois fatso who occasionally does a good job at criticizing capitalism even if he fails on almost all other areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRNpYLoSx_E

A fat hypocrite who made a huge fortune criticizing capitalism's excesses while exploiting his own film crews.
Goes out of his way to use non-union labor on his documentaries, has a bad habit of dramatizing or going for shock value when he would be better served by simply sticking to the facts.
Also is not above cheap editing tricks to make his point, like the way he interviewed Trey Parker and Matt Stone in Bowling for Columbine.
He implied they made the anti-gun cartoon that immediately followed their segment, when they actually had nothing to do with it.
They still hate his guts for it.

Also a Democratic Party hack extrodinaire.
His best works were Roger and Me and to a lesser extent, Capitalism: A Love Story.