Revolution soon comrades!

Revolution soon comrades!
Just look at this video, at the strong and determined eyes of our determined comrade. With people like this among our ranks, I know we will not fail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL1O4pUYJ2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communism strong!

lel, it's sure to bring porky to its knees

That cop looks like some evil cartoon capitalist.

so whats your recommended reading for christian lefties

i'm going to fucking off myself

He's making fun of you you idiots.

Kek'd hard.

This is why i'm slowly becoming apolitical

I know what you mean.

I think i'll just join the police and become a riot officer, because it would be fun seeing what kind of stupid shit would happen.

kek.

The bible

no shit you faggot it's called sarcasm

POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY

But seriously, that woman does not represent the many strong and determined comrades around the world. Do not be demoralized!

Why so mean?

Hi Holla Forums I can cherry pick as well

youtube.com/watch?v=KL1O4pUYJ2w

Is she crying because the cop popped her balloon or did I miss something

I think it's because it exploded in her face?

She's crying because she's part of a generation made hypersensitive and over-anxious by being embedded deep within a Neoliberal consumer culture that told their parents and then themselves that they were the center of the universe and everything they do should be to express themselves and BE YOURSELF which created a side effect of millions of young people constantly worrying about who they are and how people perceive them thus never perceiving their own identities and getting lost in a flood of constant cosmetic death and rebirth and sheltering within their virtual sphere so that when they are confronted with the tiniest bit of reality they break down

Fuck off faggot. Nothing about their statements sounded sarcastic. Don't try to save face now.

Nice job anarchokids.

M8 I'm not even an anarchist and I understand the necessity of fighting back against cops when in a revolutionary struggle.

Good job shifting the goal posts :^)

I'm not one of those posters, but of course it did. Jesus Christ man

lol are you autistic

sage

holy punctuation batman

sorry i'm tired

daily reminder that cops are our enemies. no matter how much they try and say they will protect 'people' and 'democracy' they're trained and brainwashed to fight against the workers under orders of the porky government. they are trained to be classcucked.

She's not crying, the popping balloon hit her eye.

Are you seriously comparing a girl breaking down on the floor crying because her balloon got popped with a cop surrounded by a hostile mob getting his car windows smashed in, beaten on the head and trunk set on fire still making a stand like an ace?
m8…

No you stupid faggot

The point was "hurr leftists are weak pussies" and then I posted a video of leftists destroying a cop car and then taking on the cop to show that the only reason OP thought that was because he was cherrypicking.

I can't find it but there's video somewhere of a cop getting his shit absolutely wrekt by protesters recently during Nuit Debout. R/ing it from someone please

Stop the homophobic insults please.

Are you talking about the video in OP? She's not even crying, just the popping balloon hit here eye.

And subsequently collapsing on the floor with tears in her eyes.

Do you have autism?

lol i thought he had peppersprayed her or something