White knights will defend this

White knights will defend this

that's awesome
sauce on story

this is what you get.

What a slut. I bet she didn't let her fiance cum on her face. Go on him for calling it off. Which country is this?

The most fucked up thing about it is that this is what a standard bachelorette party looks like nowadays.

Is that Lexi Belle?

You Gullible Fags

Can we get the vid with our all the Bullshit in the picture?

Dude, chicks are lame. They do not do this shit. Their slutty drunk friend might sneak off and blow a Chad in the bathroom and that's about it.

he called off the wedding because he realized how ugly she is or because she cucked him?

I wouldn't allow my woman to throw such a party as I am not a cuck, but I thought the point of a bachelor party was to get all your whoreness out of your system. Isn't it some kind of normalfag premarital sex ritual and this kind of stuff is generally expected, or am I wrong?

Generally it means just being a dumb normie and getting piss drunk. Maybe throw in some risque elements within. What you see in the movies but toned down.

Not even the same lady.

But that bitch is one dirty cum slut. She'd probably let you pop a surprise finisher in her mouth

Yeah, everyone knows women are fucking whores. This is pretty standard affair at these parties because a huge section of the female population are vapid sluts.

No, the point is to get drunk with your friends not cheat on your soon to be husband. Are you retarded?

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night, goy

Are you kidding? These parties happen all the time. Just because you either didn't know women were whores or want to pretend this doesn't happen doesn't make it so. You've massively underestimated just how hypocritical and slutty women are. The whole point of modern feminism is to let women get away with doing whatever evil/whoreish acts they please.

Not a cuck but as long as I am part of it the thought of my wife getting totally used and raped turns me on…

But like I said only if I get to abuse her slut ass as well.

When did everyone start hating sluts? Are we insecure about our sexual preformance now or something?

I don't mind because my cocks huge if anything other men would feel bad.

No hes right for the most part. These parties are rarely held by middle aged women and thats about it. This is just one example of an altogether fairly rare scenario. Women are whores, but at least try to know what you're talking about.

Everyone has always hated sluts. Its a mans job as a human being to stop females breeding with anyone but themselves, so that only your genes are passed on. We never started hating sluts, its literally part of our species biology and always has been.

According to statistics 37% percent of Western babies are conceived at bachelorette parties.

What does it matter if you already had kids with her and she is on birth control?

Isn't she just a fuck toy then? It's good hospitality to let your friends have a turn on your toys.

according to statistics there's a 99% chance you're full of shit

so is this thread going to be you mgtow & white knight faggots flinging shit at one another or is somebody going to post sauce?

ikr

this

whyyyy???