Leftist vandalized trump signs,almost runs over homeowner

All Gonsalves, a veteran, wants to do is express his First Amendment rights.

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/06/donald-trump-sign-vandalism-andover-susan-bryant/

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/susan-bryant-5a738a16
archive.is/I3sgO
epas.csc-ma.us/PublicAccess/Pages/ParcelSummary.aspx?MenuID=3&LinkID=157696&Commcode=213
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just reposting what was on the comments section. Someone said this was her but I can't verify.

linkedin.com/in/susan-bryant-5a738a16

That last img

wtf I live in this town. There are Trump signs EVERYWHERE. What a stupid cunt.

So this is a white woman vandalizing a spic dudes house. Sure it's not (((bryant)))?

oh yeah even the youth services is supporting Trump here. I'm assuming the massive support is half due to Lawrence, a sanctuary city taken over by spics, neighboring us and making for a shining example of why they have to go back.

what an idiot

The cognitive dissonance of these crazy Marxists.

Hello neighbors

You know what to do, find out what court she's having her trial in, go there the day of her hearing wearing MAGA gear from head to toe, and sit there and watch the triggering

fuck you media

archive.is/I3sgO

I'm getting fed up with that adverb too.

From tax assessors website:
epas.csc-ma.us/PublicAccess/Pages/ParcelSummary.aspx?MenuID=3&LinkID=157696&Commcode=213

Everything is allegedly unless you invoke Vladimir Putin, then he obviously did it.

What somebody across the street from her needs to do is beam a picture of a trump sign on her garage.

I would be lying if I was surprised tbh

t. nh fag

Wow what an intolerant racist. She should check her white privilege, just to whitesplain to this poor PoC Hispanic that he shouldn't vote for Trump, and on top of that, vandalize his property.

This is what he risked his life for. To have some Marxist fuck up his shit.

Also forgot to add. She only got off with fucking assault?

Bullshit, that's assault with a deadly weapon. Cars will fuck your day up, and this crazy bitch tried to run him over.

From now on I will put my support behind any person or movement that faces this kind of blatantly retarded rhetoric. I don't need to know what you stand for or even what you are doing, but if retards are that against you then you have to be the better option.

Goddamn childish boomer scumbags.

Kek wills it, user

I thought it was a college girl at first.

memes are now manifesting into reality

If you're still here. Be a small town American. Knock on his door and offer your condolences. Maybe bring a beer or something.

Funny how saying that doesn't stop you from getting sued for libel.

Make her regret it bros.

That thing is a female? I thought it was a fat sloppy man.

These crazy cat ladies can't handle democracy.

A Communist violates the civil rights of an American.

No uproar.

Hillary sign vandalized, white supremacist Sam Hyde put in international headlines.

They think it's the 1960's and they are fighting Kosher Adolf Hitler.

I live in small town MA and I see yuge home made Trump signs all over the fucking place. Just on my route to work alone I see like 6 Trump signs and zero Hillary signs.

Come to think of it I havent really ever seen a Hillary sign. Only bumper stickers on my professor's cars in college…

Communist violating rights?

How is that news?

Yeah its easy to tune out the issues of the world when you live in a town like that.

I know because I live in one that is just like it >=^]

Oh, it's news alright. The Communists will never forget what they've done.

What I'm trying to say is, it's business as usual. It's nothing new, nothing weird. It's like reporting the news when nigger kills another nigger. Yeah so? It happens all the time.

The difference is, no-one cares if a Nigger dies.

Completely missing the point.

Well get your knife ready. You're going to have to give me the point.

I already gave you the point, it's 12 centimeters up your ass now.

The point is, as I already told you, no one cares. It's expected, it's nothing new.

I have now turned myself into you. Now you have a knife up your ass.

This meme needs to die.

The male homeowner was the veteran.

You shouldn't be so tolerant, Goyim. You might… tolerate yourself to death.

Work on your reading comp bro.

But you are right there needs to be a clear distinction between grunts and pogs. And within pogs fire support and everything else. Arty are still pogs but at least their "military job" isn't literally something a civilian can do.

kek, excellent philosophy, user

Someone has never repetitively loaded 155MM rounds into a howitzer.

What is a forward observer?