How can white programmers even compete?

How can white programmers even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/diy/thread/1115960
archive.is/WPCo7
8ch.net/agdg/res/22087.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not being retarded. Kill yourself sliding faggot.

Wow what a surprise, poor counties with shitty education systems have lower IQs. Whodathunkit?

We don't need to. We just laugh at your business outsourcing its code, getting shit that doesn't work back, and going bankrupt. Then we steal your ex-customers.

It may seem obvious, but most leftists can't understand these countries are poor because their population is dumb. In plenty of African countries for instance almost half the population isn't smart enough to do farming properly, and, unsurprisingly, they need to import food even though they have the land.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off you Tumblr faggot

That's not the main reason of why people are less smart.
Anthropologist already categorize lots of different humans around the globe.
Growing in different habitat makes the human body develop differently.
But that no the only reason.
There are multiple reasons some are genetics some are politics etc...

If they didn't import food the population would make less children.
Thus looking for solutions themselves and evolving instead of stagnating.

Imo these people should be left alone and let to the only good way of selection that Darwin demonstrated a long time ago

An IQ that is below 70 is considered mental retardation. Now I could go on about how your IQ isn't important and it is about your critical thinking skills, memory, and the power to analyze new situations, but it is obvious that Africans are unable to do this. An IQ in the upper ranges is negligible and you can get better at IQ tests by taking them over and over again, but they simply can't.

This is what IQ measures. Cognitive and analytic abilities.

Look at albino pajeets

Does this board has any moderation? This has absolutely nothing Holla Forums-related, this belongs in Holla Forums. There are some Holla Forums-related topics which have some Holla Forums crossover. This is not the case here, this is a troll.

About a year ago, this board was much more active. The help thread was full of really helpful, useful people, and discussion was pretty good. Something happened, not sure what, and the active user count dropped. It might have something to do with Trump and all of the redditors and other assorted shills who flooded Holla Forums, and spilled over. Whatever it is, obvious bait like this is going to stay up for a very long time, until it's finally pushed off.

About a year or two ago, /a/ got invaded, can't remember by what, and they ran to Holla Forums for help. Then /a/ and Holla Forums leaked to Holla Forums.

Holla Forums told them to fuck off back to their own boards and deal with their own problems, then got banned by BO for some reason, so the original Holla Forums posters just left.

This is what you have left.

You probably won't say where, but do you know where the mini migration happened? I browse Holla Forums because I enjoy talking about libre software, OS's, and Holla Forumsnology in general. If this board dies, I guess I'll go to a GNU+Linux forum, but I fucking hate forums.

thats really weird, they look kind've like slavs

It wasn't like everyone agreed to leave in a single thread or something, people just stopped coming and posting. Other chans were growing back then too so there were a number of options.

How do you think the original 4chan users found the website? You have to go dig deeper to find what your looking for, and you may even need to use TOR.

They most likely broke up into smaller and smaller communities and are now composed of multiple small imageboards or private websites.

Still searching.

Its raining Pajeets, Halleluja!

Then make a new board? Or check if the board is up for grabs, i mean there's always /sudo/ to bitch at Codemonkey directly.

Blog post incoming
I left about a year ago because I got tired of the sjw shit infesting everything in tech, with the straw breaking the camels back probably being that time Intel game a shit ton of money to feminist frequency, and got very depressed (I came back today to see if there was a TPP thread). I was really only here to learn and have a sense of community which are things that I've had trouble finding in the real world sadly. I guess I migrated to Holla Forums because of that with Holla Forums replacing Holla Forums for my "community". From the looks of it the same thing happened to a shit ton of Holla Forums users because of gamergate and Trump but because of their major user base they did not get hurt all to much.
/blog

Is lainchan still around? They should be alright for crossposting if you can live with retarded commies.

Isn't lainchan a honeypot?

Fuck if I know, I haven't been in the know for like a year. The last thing I remember last time I was there is that the macfaggot owner sold out to an autistic meme spewing dude.

I have seen hundreds of imageboard with them ranging from massive to dead without a single user in years. We could possibly migrate to a dead imageboard or create our own and stay there.

Sadly, I think that many of the original Holla Forums users moved on to other hobbies or subjects that are not Holla Forums related and the ones who have been with us the entire way may have moved on.

Strangely enough, absolutely great boards still exist on 4chan, here, and many other popular imageboards. 4chan's /g/ is an absolute shithole and Holla Forums's Holla Forums is filled with idiotic memes, bait threads, and other bullshit.

I probably shouldn't be saying this, but a few top quality imageboards still exist and they are generally in languages that aren't english so trolls will have a harder time tagging along.

I know. I just don't go there because 4chan isn't VPN-friendly.

You also "need scripts enabled" to go there. Fuck 4chan.

Fuck that, over the course of Holla Forums's 3 years after the exodus, many have tried and all have failed. It dies out because people lose interest like you said, moved on to other things Personally this board looks like Holla Forums right before their mods went postal back in september and gave the keys to actual goons, I say just make a new board, lick our wounds and try to round people up (Boards like /adg/ or /hgg/) and actually post consistently. Leaving here would only spread the users thin and would lack any form of new poster influx because of its obscurity.

Yeah, the slower ones.

I'm at the very least am glad I was on /g/ when all the 5 guys stuff was going on so I knew where to go (Huge thanks to all the people who got lifetime bans advertising this place if any of you faggots are still here). But man, fuck that place.

Also on another note does anyone remember the boards of the week/month feature? We should try to get the admins to bring that back to bring some life into the dead boards and lesser used boards.

Yeah I do, but I think that's why trending board option exists. I had a thread talking whether the option of only seeing the last 50 posts could be resurrected, I got a couple responses agreeing with me then the thread died.

4Chan is currently dealing with a large influx of Holla Forums users and they are pouring into other boards. The idiots somehow got Pepe to be classified as a "hate" symbol and changed 4chan from being the "anonymous imageboard that started it all" to the "Alt-right pro-Trump website".

I actually attempted to create a new website based off of imageboards, and I had collaborated with some anons to manufacture it. I was the workhorse and I programmed the website from scratch, but some of the anons started leaving and it ultimately lost momentum.

I would be willing to start this project up again if some people were willing to collaborate with me. The website could have thousands of users and could still be great if the mods and users gave a crap and worked towards making it great.

4chan stopped being great and powerful when it's users stopped giving a shit and it ended up turning into a shitposting circlejerk when that was never it's purpose in the first place.

On a side note, don't you love when people know how to be great trolls?
boards.4chan.org/diy/thread/1115960
archive.is/WPCo7
8ch.net/agdg/res/22087.html

Anyone ever had experience with Endchan?

You mean Redditors following the whole "4chan got Trump elected" crap.

Unless you're willing to shelve a couple thousand dollars to pay, its just going to end up as a pet project and die when people get bored.
Maintaining a board here would be easier, cheaper and more manageable than building an entire website. Plus what stops people from going on an already established website or Reddit? People come to anonymous image boards for the its flavor, if not, we would all probably be on some random forum.

Deader than dead, hosted Holla Forums, has revolt faggots from Holla Forums, Holla Forums shitting ground, Drybones, hosting Holla Forums images on french servers and the Brazilian there can't code for shit.

I don't see how starting up the website would cost so much up front. I code as a hobby and could do the entire project myself (given a bit of studying and some time for rest).

Couldn't you just ignore all of the bad shit at endchan and create your own board? The owner of this website isn't trustworthy.

Kid people have tried since 2015, that place has too much buggage anyways and infested yo the brim with shitposters. It never works.

Jim is Jim, he's too busy with his radio show on youtube to really care. Codemonkey has been doing a fine job fixing and maintenaning the site, while going to other boards to see how they're going. While HW does whatever he does as a consultant, mainly shitposting on twitter. So no, Holla Forums isn't bad but there are actual groups of people that try to fuck it over.

Hobby coders always forget the complications that sheer scale brings.