Wage slave

yfw its the zombie apocalypse and the zombies out there act more human than you did in years

Get a job so you can pull bitches. If my ugly ass can do it so can you.

but i don't wanna be a zombie

How do you eat and buy shit then?

i get more than enough money from the state

Plz die

no need to be rude. just quit your job and do the same.

not that ugly tbh

I think I actually have a shot at it, I started with $20 5 years ago and today I have $11,000.

Parasite detected.

Thanks I haven't showered since Friday

you think less of me, just because i use the possibilities given by the state. i could call you dumb for not doing the same..

I feel you owe me because I work to support you

as i said you don't have to work for me

I don't even mind working, I just don't want all of the constant baggage. I don't understand why I can't just be left alone. I don't get why everyone feels the need to be up in my face and then get offended when I want personal space. It's like they actively try to sabatoge everything when they find out I don't want to be their fuck-buddy. Everything is terrible.

Nice copypasta

I wrote the whole thing out and had to split it up because of type limit. Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

Don't care, won't read it.

hasn't read what that guy wrote, thinks the second post was an answer to the first one, doesn't even realize how stupid he is

Good for you. Glad you're happy.

I checked and I think it's genuine. Might as well read the rest.

I want to jump on the crypto hypetrain, but I don't know where to buy my first coins from. Are there any sites that don't utterly rip you off on fiat 2 crypto?

I bet you're the type of retard to post pictures of skeletons at their computers if the OP take longer than that too. In short, you are cancerous, and it would be preferable for everyone if you were to leave the internet altogether, or at the very least return to 4Chan.

i think you should just quit working and enjoy the money that comes from the state. you don't need a car and you don't need trendy clothes. that's just stuff that they tell you you need. also don't listen to them when they tell you you're a parasite or worth less if you don't work. you life more relaxed when you don't go to work.

Why is there two of me?

might sound stupid, but have you tried straight up telling them that you are awkward around people and don't want to talk to them?

I know this feel. Normies can't comprehend people being different from them. I'm lucky enough to have a nervous smile, so people just think i'm awkward and weird, but still friendly.

Everything except this. They have to believe you wanna be normal , but just can't. Gotta put up with a lotta bullshit, but i've seen it first hand, being awkward and friendly is a lot easier than being awkward and hated because you obviously don't give a shit about being a normie.

When I went to go look into benefits while applying for foodstamps thanks to getting fucked over my hours, that's what I enquired about. Like I said, I actually got laughed at. No exaggeration whatsoever with that either, the guy actually looked at me, laughed, and said that whatever issue I had could be worked around and I could be put to a different job. I didn't follow up on that line of thought, sort of blanked out and went home.
I hate driving. The car I do own, I don't maintain. To afford things, I haven't paid insurance or inspection for close to a year.
Everything I get is from a local thrift store. No reason to ever pay more for $10 for pants/shoes/basic clothing. Prices are insane.
If you mean family, I stopped talking to them for some years. When I tried to get back in touch to fix things between us, they went right back into it. Like I said, I don't mind the idea of a job just like I don't mind the idea of family or social affairs, what I don't want is the baggage that goes with it.

I did the same thing in this gig as I've done with the others before it, using short laughs and answers and trying to shrug them off without being too much of a dick about it. I don't know how I come off here, I don't know if maybe I'm not being self-reflective enough on my own end, but I'm tired of having to exert myself beyond the scope of what I need to do to get by.

you have to play it smart. learn how to use the system. the way i see it: i never asked for this system. they force me to do/have specific things and the money i get from the state is only a small price they pay to keep me calm and non violent.

Smiling when I'm nervous actually got me a job. True story. Sometimes you can be so socially awkward that it's actually a benefit.

Would it be worth getting a shrink involved to add legitimacy? I don't have the energy for people most of the time as is. Putting on a whole show, I don't know if I'd have that in me. It's also possible I might have genuine anxiety issues, perhaps?