Well well well, who do we got here, if not the user himself. I'm a police officer as you see. Do you know why I'm here...

DATAMINING THREAD
I have the right to remain silent.

OP u fuking nigger stop posting my waifu Lera. this isn't even her best set.

You literally have nothing on me. Go on and try, you won't find a thing. I'm recording this by the way, you just try and take down this sovereign citizen and we'll see how well it plays out in court.

Fuck you cop, those charges were bogus. Face it, you have no business here. Get out or my Jew will have a field day with your career.

Hmm, guess he's not gonna admit to anything like this, I have to come up with something else

You just pushed through my door, what happened to all that energy? At the very least you could've taken your shoes off. I just had this carpet reblued. Wait, no, get out!

Yeah, I'm the one being stubborn, says the cop on my floor. Look, if you need to sleep, fine, but there's no way I'm coming anywhere near you. I'll overlook this bullshit this time, just, y'know, stop looking at me like that.

I knew you were bullshitting me. That's the last straw, get out. Go get a hotdog or something while you're at it, barely any meat on those ribs.

chans ruined life. now every time i see lingerie at a store my first thought goes back to threads like this.

Good user, let the pedo flow through you

NO.

kys jonfag

Ypu got something against Jon, kike?

Fat Amerifag gets all dressed up in that most awesome of Nazi uniforms…and fucks it all up by wearing the wrong shirt.
What a complete fuckup.

You're making me feel rather… uncomfortable, when you look at me that way, Officer… I fear i may have to break the law…

it's shopped, idiot
also jontron is retarded

It's a long-known fact that pedos are technologically illiterate.

How will they explain THIS back at the station, Officer?

She sure loves her yoghurt.