For those keeping an eye on the jihadi offensive in SW Aleppo:

For those keeping an eye on the jihadi offensive in SW Aleppo:
syrianperspective.com/2016/08/fierce-battle-for-ramouseh-artillery-base-and-industrial-district-in-aleppo-meanwhile-the-saa-advanced-in-lattakia-and-west-ghouta.html

Meanwhile in Turkey
Erdogan Wants to 'Smash NATO Secret Army' Allegedly Involved in Attempted Coup

According to Turkish media reports, there was a secret NATO structure involved in the attempted coup that took place in Turkey on July 15, German newspaper Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten wrote

sputniknews.com/politics/20160803/1043902428/erdogan-smash-nato-secret-army.html

The media source, referring to reports of Turkish media, wrote that this structure has primarily been used by the British and Americans to influence political events in Turkey.

The newspaper also noted that Fethullah Gulen, a US-based Muslim cleric, who was accused by the Turkish government of plotting the coup, could also be a part of this structure.

"If one wants to again create relationship of trust with the Western institutions, Gladio [clandestine NATO structure] in Turkey must be eliminated as it already was in several Western countries" Turkish journalist Ozcan Tikit wrote for newspaper Habertürk.

According to DWN, Erdogan and the Turkish government are determined to "completely smash this clandestine structure."

"Erdogan is determined to smash Gladio in any case. Because the head of state has — albeit belatedly — realized that NATO seeks to harm Turkey's territorial integrity," the newspaper noted.

At the same time, former head of Turkish intelligence services Bülent Orakoglu argued that NATO's secret structures are active not only in Turkey, but also in the whole Europe.

"There is a force that wants the EU to dissolve. This force is a new form of Gladio, which carries out its operations among the population. I am confident that there is a Gladio structure in Europe which is working towards the dissolution of the EU," Orakoglu said.

During the Cold War, the United States created secret armies in Europe tasked to organize resistance in case of Soviet invasion. However, these secret armies that belonged to the so called Gladio network also reportedly organized terrorist attacks in the form of so called "false flag operations" to shape the political landscape in accordance with the interests of the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/762025155203825668
syrianperspective.com/2016/08/fierce-battle-for-ramouseh-artillery-base-and-industrial-district-in-aleppo-meanwhile-the-saa-advanced-in-lattakia-and-west-ghouta.html
syrianperspective.com
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160807/1044028055/syrian-army-kills-militants.html
moonofalabama.org/2016/08/aleppo-again-turns-into-the-focal-point-of-the-war-on-syria.html
sott.net/article/323009-Does-Erdogan-owe-his-life-to-Russian-Special-Forces
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762443446976073728
archive.is/2d4mF]
dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/
syrianperspective.com/2016/08/aleppo-remains-surrounded-by-syrian-army-despite-narrow-passage-opened-by-british-supported-terrorist-cockroaches-coordinated-lying-by-western-press-changes-nothing-kinsibba-reliberated.html
journal-neo.org/2016/08/12/aleppo-the-reality-is-not-good-news-for-americans-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No surprise I'm sure Putin had given Erdogan critical intelligence on NATO coup plans to Turkey, which is why they're new best friends all of a sudden.

Daily reminder rebels just break the offensive and assad is fucked over aleppo

twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/762025155203825668

right, keep telling yourself that while your takfiri boyfriends get roasted with every passing hour

important question: any estimate on how many have died so far during this conflict?

any idea how badly birth rates have been suppressed?

I want to know how many less brown people we're dealing with now.

by now, the rebels lost 1000+ since the start of the offensive, the SAA lost 100 more or less
no idea
1000+ less wahhabi shitskins to give people problems

only 1000? why the FUCK are there 8 million refugees when casualty rates are that low? are you fucking kidding me?

This is fucking garbage. The cucks can't even cull the herd properly. god i fucking hate semites

I fucking knew it. I said in a thread a while ago that having such a blob supplied by a tiny bottleneck was a fucking idiotic idea, but an user said the rebels were in no way able to mount an offensive. now they have the military college being the front line
Looking more and more like a Syrian Stalingrad
Assad you fool

pick one.

Are you aware of how Stalingrad ended user

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

those 1000 dead are al qaeda types, which are more competent in terms of training than any of those amateurs who came from all over the world looking for a piece of jihad in syria, even more than isis, the less of them around the better

and stop whining like a fucking faggot, its a good thing they're killing them off than not killing them at all, these things take time

they're just a bunch of children with adult bodies, typically the scum of wherever shithole of a country they came from, only their sheer numbers pose a challenge, other than that they're easy pickings once the whole of europe starts to uncuck itself

soon enough the terrorists will lose even more than that in the coming days, considering they threw EVERYTHING they have at this one attack to lift the siege, once the dust settles, they won't be able to make any future mass offensives anytime soon

now..

STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING DETEATIST LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD

your mom certainly does, who else if not you?

literally what I was told last time
I should stop getting war information directly from Holla Forums

To me this is just dressed orangutangs fighting dressed orangutangs. Seeing them pitted against each other in a prolonged siege, in urban warfare is one of the more entertaining things of life.

this place is littered with shills, deteatist libshits, and gerenally stupid people who think they know everything so its fine

^
this link here is the least shilled info around, it follows the jihadi assauly closely with one guy there with a pretty good hold of the ebb and flow of the current situation

Reminder that Russia rules the skies

One thing, now that there was a failed coup in Turkey, and Erdogan is abashedly pro-Putin….how will this affect infiltration by jihadis into Syria over the Turkish border?

down to a trickle

The jihadists are pretty desperate after the coup, especially after the turk advisors, along with their 'aid', left them to care for themselves. the only way they can go into syria is to smuggle themselves into the country without getting shot by the border guards

It's really great watching the footage from the war. We get literally nothing like this from anywhere else, it's real urban warfare and conventional warfare being filmed, you'll not see stuff like this anywhere else

cheers user

Are there any good sources in particular you'd recommend?

I think there was some graphs that showed that birth rates instead of plummeting due to death had actually grown because wartime depression and shit makes people fuck more and Mehmed wants to obviously have some sons before he goes and gets himself killed.

he's talking about during the entire syrian war, not just this siege on aleppo

War Clashes on YouTube has some Syrian war footage, from both sides.
Alternatively LiveLeak has plenty under the tag "Syrian civil war", etc.

the body count is sonewhere around 400k if that's what you're wondering

syrianperspective.com
SyrPer the closest you can get without the blatant shilling from the terrorists

twatter is currently fsa propaganda central

see

sounds about right

Syrian Army Kills Over 2,000 Militants in Aleppo in Past 10 Days
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160807/1044028055/syrian-army-kills-militants.html

If the map is any indication, the terrorist convoys going through that supply line looked like moving targets in a shooting gallery, and not one vehicle is able to go through due to the heavy fire control its currently under, it is said.

Aleppo is one of the oldest cities in the world. Antioch is within the metropolitan area of the city.

I swear to fucking god if these jihadi scum fuck over old Antioch architecture, as little might remain, I'm shipping off to fight with Assad.

i'm 100% sure they'll do exactly just that, look up Palmyra back when they occupy the place

i also read that they plan to blow up EVERY SINGLE millimeter of stone in the site the moment a lot of soldiers went inside the trap, unfortunately for the terrorists, the allies already knew of the plan and foiled it before they even started connecting the wires for the unused bombs that are already placed in every nook and cranny of what still stood of the archeological site

"That night, our enemies who were RUBBING THEIR HANDS in anticipation of Turkey's downfall woke up the next morning to the grief that things would be more difficult from now on," Erdogan said of the July 15 abortive coup, drawing parallels to times past when Turkey was occupied by foreign forces."

Erdogan calls out the jew…

Is this kid fucking retarded of what?

because the refugees aren't Syrian

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who holds the area right now?

I said back then when terrorists hold palmyra, in 2014-15

RIGHT NOW, the Syrian Army controls it, along with elements from the Iraqi PMU, so it's safe

Assad is fucked. Jews/US/Globalists win again.

moonofalabama.org/2016/08/aleppo-again-turns-into-the-focal-point-of-the-war-on-syria.html

Of course they will
Remember user, if it predates Islam, it has to be destroyed

Not really, the strategic situation is still well on the side of the government forces
His situation was far worse a few years ago before Hezbollah and Iran fully committed themselves

right….

Antioch is in the Province of Alexandretta, Turkey, there is no warfare there, yet.

NATO should fully redraw from Turkey and let Russia N-bomb the fuck out of them.

I, in no way, trust the narrative being spewed by the Turkoroach King. I am skeptical NATO would attempt to topple this faggot, not without some extraordinary circumstance. The only reason such a coup would happen is if there was some effort by the European members of NATO to oust him and implement a more decisive government that would limit the number of "refugees" flooding into Europe. While I think that is feasible, I also think the NATO governments are all cucked and would never send this kebab fuck to the fishes, even if he explicitly called for war with NATO (which he is practically doing right now). Rather, the more likely this entire coup was a false flag to allow Turkey to stop participating in Syria and make nice with Russia, as well as the roach king to centralize more power in his office.

I read some tinfoil shit that turkey is going to join russias Eurasian union and so will Iran.
Turks teaming up with russia seems pretty plausible

Good luck Assad, based Lion of Damascus.

fuck man, that has to be a stinging blow to these raghead numbers. Isn't there supposed to be something around 30,000 of them during all this war?

They already applied for full membership in the SCO, so them joining the Eurasian Union seems pretty likely

From SyrPer

I have read two sources online who claim that Russian spetsnaz were involved in saving Erdogan during the night of the coup.

a: One source says Spetsnaz were involved in fighting pro-coup soldiers during that night and it was only after the Spetsnaz victory that Turkish police (pro-Erdogan, during the time of previous president Turgut Ozal in the 1980s, the Turkish police were built up in strength as a counter to the secular Turkish army who hated religious/conservative Turkish leaders) and pro-Erdogan civilians came in.

b: The other source, which I will link to below says the spetsnaz actually transported Erdogan to safety from the hotel he was staying in.

Here is the link:
sott.net/article/323009-Does-Erdogan-owe-his-life-to-Russian-Special-Forces

How true this is, I cannot say, what I can say is source A seems to be some sort of ex-US state official with contacts and inside formation.

Also:

- Russia has been closely monitoring the Turkish military for the past few years and would have known about any coup plans.

- The loss of Turkey to pro-US Gulenists/Kemalists would have been a major blow to Russia, in particular its pro-Syria policy.

It's almost certain that Putin informed Erdogan of the coup.

It's quite possible that the Russian airforce jammed the Turkish f-16s that were following Erdogan's plane, thus they couldn't shoot him down.

It's possible that Russian special forces were sent to protect Erdogan.

If Erdogan is indeed beholden to Russia and Putin for his very life and political survival then there is no way even Erdogan can continue to support rebels in Syria.

I feel however another coup in Turkey is quite possible.

Antioch has been leveled by muslims centuries ago.

"Alep" or Aleppo was an assyrian city and later an important non-arab muslim "dukedom". And as always they snackbars will destroy everything non-arab (fucking moderate gulf countries are doing it all the time and they're supposedly not even jihadis).

The main medieval fortress within the city has been basically use as intended for the duration of the war and is already heavily damaged.

Following the recent tweet by wikileaks and the linked article

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/762443446976073728
[archive.is/2d4mF] dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/

It seems that Hillary has ties with Gulen. Which would then put Erdogan in opposition to her, and also likely that he is closer to Putin (enemy of my enemy is my ally)

these (((puppet masters))) instigating the syria conflict will seriously start ww3

ww3 is already begun

Interesting, I had seen (Russian) sources that said that Erdogan was warned urgently by Russian services, and that's what saved him, but not that they actually went in to extract him.

But that certainly add to the story.
Putin and Erdogan did a 180° in a few month, from quasi-at-war to best bud in a couple of month.
And it started before the coup.

Yes. There are no friends in politics, but no inherent enemies either. If survival and the situation demands it, you ally with Satan himself.

putin better get him to shut that ISIS shit down lickity split

because turkey fucked up big time by downing that russian plane

now he gets to politically/physically survive and so does his country without russia arming the kurds with the fancy stuff

There was a lot of stories going on about how Russia cracked the communication of the coup plotters and warned Erdogan. When I thought more profoundly about it, I think it's horseshit.

Turkey and Russia are just winking-winking at each other. More likely AKP had plants infiltrated in the coup plotters.

how come noone has pointed out that this turn has alot to do with kurds?

when the US started rellying heavely on kurds after the ISIS joke was over because of russia, the kurds were getting powerful everywhere, including turkey.

the kurds are US best hope for still having control in iraq since the govt there is turning to china and russia, not to even mention syria.

alot of new arms go to kurds in turkey, and they are stepping up the game more and more, especially after the coup chaos and recent defeats of ISIS in syria and iraq.
they think theyre ready for turkey.

and the west isnt going to label them as terrorists for what theyre doing in turkey, because thats the only reliable horse they have in the syria game.

I TELL YOU IN A YEAR EVERYONE ON POL WILL BE PRAISISNG SADDAM AND HIS CHEMICAL TURD REMOVAL

Now I have to go play Generals.

The article about Aleppo is outdated. The rebel offensive succeeded, much to our disappointment. They should've expected it coming and prepared accordingly.

Excuse my ignorance but why do they want to control Iraq? Is it just the oil or do they see Iraq as some kind of threat to Big Brother Israel?

the got idlib using a similar amount like they did trying to life the siege, and every rebel shill screamed that its over, the end of everything
CAS (choppers) is simply not possible due to nato and friends flooding the attackers with stingers and aa armaments to closely match the rat's numbers for this specific operation, with high altitude bombing the only available air support the army can get
holding them off while losing men in the process is counterproductive and pointless if they end up getting overruned after a car bomb blew up close to them, living to fight another day (minimizing losses) is more sensible long term wise

meanwhile, lifting the siege while losing A LOT of rats (2000+) along with armor that cannot be replaced is not a very good thing for the terrorists in the long run

stop buying their bullshit propaganda and get yourself off with that defeatist tone fucking dammit

the turds are west's only real footing in the middle east, they lose their turd card, they lose their footing, along with their say/influence in the region's affairs

but nothing happened, and the terrorists keep on losing much more while the Syrian Army and their allies slowly regain the initiative.

I-I wouldn't actually have a problem with this. New Assyrian empire when?

Once the People of the Levant removed the turds, annexed alexandretta and antioch, along with the entirety of southern turkey, take over jordan after cleaning it of wahhabi filth, and purge isreal (along with palestine)

then Unite with Iraq, and take kuwait along with it, oh and the Island of Cyprus as well

Syria will be Whole and Great again

Does anyone know that song used in some ISIS videos, it's techno-ish with really heavy bass and has what appears to be a child singing some lyrics.

Same poster here, I also remember it being used in a long compilation video of ISIS killing people (drive-by shootings, car bombs, etc)

While you shouldn't immediately discard anything, take this with a bucket of salt. The merits of western media are irrelevant, it doesn't make Russian propaganda any less flawed.

Kurds have always been gigantic faggots

i'm aware of that they're not flawless, but they're not as cucked as the entirety of the mainstream media, along with those so-called 'indy jounos' and their intellectual libfags and fans on social media, which are owned by people with a lot of influence, cash, and power, and with the twisted and psychopathic personalities and army of yes men to do their bidding to match their ego.

syrianperspective.com/2016/08/aleppo-remains-surrounded-by-syrian-army-despite-narrow-passage-opened-by-british-supported-terrorist-cockroaches-coordinated-lying-by-western-press-changes-nothing-kinsibba-reliberated.html

More about the Arty Base that was captured by terrorists on the SW Aleppo 'Offensive'

its oil, and its to keep israel the most powerful in the region,
but most of all its to keep china, iran and russia out of the middle east.
the US will need all the support it can get in Iraq to keep its influence there and the RCI axis out

dont know,
but "Rise o qom" has good bass and melody,
tough yu can find any us-mercenary nasheed on a youtube channel called NSHD.
im not linking it because you get a warrant in some countries just for subscribing to it.

P.S.: i only know this because im working on the fields of media and im fascinated how that goatfucker propaganda works, so im doing a few studies on it

It was planned by Erdogan, how would Putin inform Erdogan that Erdogan plans a coup against Erdogan?

you mean like back then when Holla Forums wasn't a cesspool of faggotry that only was capable of thinking in absolutes?

wish i was as optimistic as you user. as is, most on this board don't even seem to understand why killing gaddaffi was a crime.

It's this retarded patriotardism, where everything Murrica does is instantly justified.

The middle east NEEDS dictators, without a strongman to keep them in line the entire region just explodes into sectarian violence and tribal clashes, as beautifully illustrated by everything since the Fall of Saddam

well id say thats because of three main reasons

1) alot of people here on pol are new, as the board itself isnt really old, not to mention that alot of people here are quite young, and you could say that many of the people here were not into politics (or were but were still on "bomb all sandniggers" tier) about the time gaddafi was assasinated

2) if you take point 1 into account, and the fact that most threads here about the middle east are happening threads, you can assume that there were not alot of serious debates about the colonel on this board.
and since he is history now, as is libya, noone is posting much about it

3) the only time a word is said here about the colonel is either when someone is talking about hillarys Benghazi (which is exclusively on US boards), when someone is talking about how the colonels death started the refugee crisis (which is exclusively on european threads, not to mention that alot of people here still hold the notion about all arabs being the same, so theyre blind to these boards), and in syria threads, where he is briefly mentioned from time to time.
and you can guess that someone new wont consider researching gaddafi further because he isnt "happening"

come check out the syria general at . I'm looking for people who could be regular users there. thanks!

Nice another for the collection.

Any interesting conclusions?

fuck off ahmed, you are never getting rightful Greek clay.

Between 250.000 and 470.000 total war casualties depending on who you trust.
Have a lewd gril with your death stats

Is that a rare Mesopotamia, would you mind if I can download it and add it to my collection?

You certainly meant Brit clay, right?

turkroach detected

paki detected

This mesopepetamian oc is not mine, do as you please. I heroically looted it from the corpse of a JIDF shitposter who made a Semitic supremacist thread. Figured it would make a nice addition to my collection and alas, it paid off. This pepe you can save if you think that the middle east would be better run under the brother empires of (as)Syria and Persia, than under kikes and saudi crypto kikes.

Cyprus rightfully belongs to house of Lusignan. Or the Byzantines. Or the Sassanids. Or the Ptoelmies. Or the Persians. Or the Phoenicians. Or the Hittites

might as well go to Syria for all we care, fam

journal-neo.org/2016/08/12/aleppo-the-reality-is-not-good-news-for-americans-2/

NEO | Neo Eastern Outlook |

12.08.2016 Author: Phil Butler
=Aleppo: The Reality Is Not Good News for Americans=

Emerging REPORTS from Syria suggest United States NAVAL AND SPECIAL WARFARE ELEMENTS MAY BE ASSISTING extreme jihadists break out of embattled Aleppo. Unconfirmed reports of US warships SHARING INTELLIGENCE with the group Jeish al-Fatah, also suggest US SPECIAL FORCES ELEMENTS MAY BE TRAPPED WITHIN THE SURROUNDED CITY. If confirmed, these reports would not be the biggest surprise to objective observers. Al Nusra and Al Qaeda, along with ISIL having changed identities a dozen times supersedes any adamant amazement by now. As the Syrian civil war seems to be winding down, we must begin to question America’s real role in this catastrophe.

I was reading earlier today a report FARS News Agency, about alleged assistance being rendered by US forces TO A GROUP INSIDE ALEPPO. According to this report;

“ Syrian army and Hezbollah said the terrorists in Aleppo are both receiving logistical aid and intelligence support from the western states, specially the US warships deployed in the Mediterranean Sea.”

If confirmed, these reports would not be the biggest surprise to objective observers. Al Nusra and Al Qaeda, along with ISIL having changed identities a dozen times supersedes any adamant amazement by now. As the Syrian civil war seems to be winding down, we must begin to question America’s real role in this catastrophe.

I was reading earlier today a report FARS News Agency, about alleged assistance being rendered by US forces to a group inside Aleppo. According to this report;

“ SYRIAN ARMY AND HEZBOLLAH SAID THE TERRORISTS IN ALEPPO ARE BOTH RECEIVING LOGISTICAL AID AND INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT FROM WESTERN STATES, specially the US warships deployed in the Mediterranean Sea.”

While FARS may not be the most credible source given the Iranian agency’s past record of sensationalist diatribe, these days every news source needs to be scanned and scrutinized, to find the actual truth of matters. If Bloomberg and the Wall Street Journal can provide puzzle pieces, then certainly the most one sided media on Earth can render puzzle pieces. As to US collaboration with Al Nusra and Al Qaeda, there is already a mountain of proof. But US warships forwarding intel? Green Berets or Seals embedded in terrorist units? I had to investigate.

First of all, Fatah al-Islam WAS A NEAR DISSOLVED militant jihadist organization FROM LEBANON. Once CLASSIFIED by the US State Department a “TERRORIST ORGANIZATION”, magically this DESIGNATION WAS LIFTED in 2010, just after then SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON TOOK OFFICE. The group, led by the ghost guerilla Shaker al-Absi, is believed to have melted in with Al Nusra and Al Qaeda to form a new jihadist cell, one now surrounded by Assad’s Syrian Army forces. As far back as 2007, reports like the one of David Welch, Assistant to Secretary of State, negotiating with Saudi Arabia and Saad Hariri of the American-backed government of Fouad Siniora, in order to funnel aid to Fatah al-Islam, foretell of the current US-Russia-Iran-Hezbollah-Israel symmetry going on in the region. What’s most disturbing about these reports is the fact this SAME ORGANIZATION PLANNED AMBUSHES AND NO DOUBT KILLER US SERVICE PERSONEL IN IRAQ on a few short years ago. In the final analysis, some AMERICAN FAMILY HAS DEAD AND BURIED HEROES PUT IN THE GROUND BY THE SAME PEOPLE CLINTONT AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION NOW FUND. The funding of Jeish al-Fatah is not in question here, but direct intelligence and advisers is. I hope the reader grasps the significance.

Offtopic sage

Anybody know where I can find good reads about the true story of Hussein?

If it's Saddam Hussein then yeah i heard about him, but never the full picture of what actually happened during the Iran-Iraq war, the Gulf Wars and (((Iraqi Freedom)))

if anyone here have any info about Saddam post them

damn straight

Ayy lmao, my sides user

Anyone have funky Syrian music?

"till death"
pretty based, and once you get tired of it just play it on 2x speed and yoll love it again

It's human instinct to fuck whenever there is war. Tribes that have this instinct will make babies when adults start dying off, which confers a clear evolutionary advantage to that tribe.

What happened to that goofy looking bastard?

sick MiG bro

I think you mean this webm? I don't know what the song is.