Look at my room

it's nice isnt it

you are fucking disgusting my friend.

will not hang out with at. will not let you come over.

if u have bud, we can sit in my car n smoke tho.

we can smoke in my room

my back hurts just looking at your chair

It makes my soul hurt even more

sorry for shit quality. In the morning I'll probly have better images. My lamp is kinda shit so everything is way darker than daylight

prollie a big guy too. That spine must be ready to snap at a moments notice, like a tree branch with too much weight.

i hate that. I can see perfectly with dim lights but pics come out dark as fuck.

U gotta add a crazy amount of light to make a picture as bright as our eyes see it and flash adds glare or makes weird shadows or brightens it far more than our eyes would normally capture it.

Hey, I'm a pathetic but i'm not fat.

It's like you don't even live on a couch in your mother's basement.
Get a life nerd, I bet you kiss girls too, faggot.

Garage

I hope you aren't fucking with me.

That looks like a laundry/utility room repurposed into a bedroom

Do you not see the garage door on the right?

I guess I'll get a close up of this thing.
An electromagnet makes a metal globe float in a certain position.
Built but not designed by myself.

(checked)
I see it now

Oh shit, I guess i have to take back my previous statement now.

Any of you other faggots got rooms to share?

user has evolved.
This is what the typical room used to look like.

I bet it stained and crusty on the carpet under your desk

At least your cat didn't piss in your curtains and you didn't keep it up for weeks before you finally decided that maybe it's tie to wash them, you filthy freak, yes I mean you Ian.

look at this photograph

every time I do it makes me laugh

Did you break the back of your chair?

You guys are lucky, I just cleaned out all the empty wine/beer bottles that were lying around. It now stinks a lot less badly.

Oh also there is a giant leaking hole in my roof.I kinda want to die

nice /kennedi/ trips

That looks so fucking depressing to live in

Where are you from? Syria? Grozny?

You probably tried to hang you but the ceiling gave way.

shit

These unites states

Some shit with the air conditioning was leaking, I don't know exactly what cause I'm not an AC repair dude. Didn't know it was leaking till it made the roof all soggy and just collapsed. Must have been leaking and eroding for years cause it just leaks little bitty drops of water.

Admit it… it's been where you've been stashing your used soggy cum socks for years, hasn't it, user?

not that much of a mess

post more gross rooms

This is my room. That is me and my bitch

lovely room

What went wrong in ur life op?

Why do you buy cans and not 1-2L bottles…. also holyshit slow down on the refined sugars.

You want to go down that rabbit hole?

Cause they go flat. This is months and months of build up

How often do you think about killing yourself?

yes also show ur penis

Um, lately I've come to terms with my life but the thought does pop in every now and then. Not as much as I used too, I only ever made two attempts and both times I was "saved" by my parents finding me.Not so much anymore though.

Im not gay tho

im not gay either, i just wanna see ur dick. maybe im a horny 12 year old girl. u cant assume im a guy. now show me that dick

I'm not a pedo and I also dont trust anyone on the internet. I have missed out on legit girls but I have also never bee catfished either.Better safe than sorry.

why sams cola are you walmart trash?

answer my fucking question OP WHY SAMS COLA?

Cause it's $2 cheaper thank brand name shit and I'm already pathetic so why not

cheapest-ass off-brand discount coke? And in that amount? What r u, gay?

lol poor.

I'll splurge on Dr. Pepper when I'm in the mood. But it's hard to get excited for anything when you live like me.

stop drinking that. Not spending anything on this will allow u to drink some of the good things. And considering how much of a diabetes u gonna have, drinking less of this shit is gonna be better for u

why do you liver in a garage?

see how long you can only live on sams cola no food or other liquids just sams cola

sauce? looks fun