Americans and Casseroles

Tuna casserole, seriously? Who came up with that garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

cooksinfo.com/tuna-casserole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am i missing out?

You're some kind of oddball

I guarantee you they were white.

What does your guarantee include?

If i found an african american that made tuna casserole how does this void your guarantee?

Do you offer an extended warranty?

"Making it" isn't the same as coming up with it. White people make barbecue, tacos and gumbo all the time.

I highly doubt that a POC came up with the idea to throw some smelly ass fish in a pan with some vomit looking noodles and vegetables.

the poor did

are you against poor people eating?

maybe you'd like to take food away from africas poor and dying because it doesnt meet your standards.

would you like to donate to ensure africas children eat filet mignon everyday with 5-star chefs flown in?

poor people food isnt supposed to be great, its meant to sustain you.

My family's tuna casserole is nothing like that. For starters, there's no noodles or peas.

sounds yum

looks good to me :)

lol he calls shitskins "people"

you think Americans have shit casseroles? clearly you've never had Finnish """cuisine"""

i wouldnt want to eat that everyday, however
i would have a serving of both those

I admire your bravery

You faggots know absolutely nothing!

ooh, a fresh batch of Australia balls!

thanks user

ey fuck off bro, lamingtons are kiwi

They look like shaped old dog poop.

yum

or unshaped old wombat poo

Tuna casserole is delicious, go fuck yourself.

ooooh i love tuna casserole!!

oooh i love tuna casserole!!!

the first image looks like deep fried poop with ovaries added

I think it was the French.

Most people who make good food are.

cooksinfo.com/tuna-casserole
american dish from the 30's. do you guys really throw a can of soup over it?

Lol isn't that a classic dish from the poor people during the great depression.

Wasted quads

wut

how about some kugel?

What about something for sweets?

Nigger, you people eat chicken feet, It doesn't mean we all eat the same shit. Same as you. Niggers eat chicken feet. Do you eat chicken feet? How much do you get paid to post your jew threads? Fucking hell man. You fucking jews are everywhere. Why not get a real job?

clearly you've never had Jewish kugel.

delicious.

Disgusting

you've clearly never had the American niggers and wiggers favorite, baked mac 'n cheese.

Niggers eat all that gross shit because that what the slaves ate. They gave the shit tier race shit tier food. Make sense to me.

That looks fucking amazing

all poor people ate it. brains used to be poor man's food, nows it's high class overpriced French quisine.

you think snails was really rich people food?

the theory is poor people who became rich are responsible for turning poor people food into rich man's food. personally i think the rich just can't stand to see the poor have anything good. so they take all the good food along with the garbage parts.

Exactly

Who the fuck made this?

A nigger

Old church ladies who can't cook so they throw a bunch of random shit in an oven and call it a "recipe." That way frumpy old women can complement each other on their "original recipe" and boost their self esteem

Basically old people in america use their church group as their social life, so they have dinner on a sunday or wednesday night once month or so, and the bring their shitty food with them. It's always cassarole, meatloaf, and overcooked green beans. Basically stuff that toothless people can chew. Old people just like nasty food in general

I can't wait until all baby boomers are dead.

Penis bake?

Is that meat and noodles?

you're right
it looks nothing like vibrant, enriching POC cuisine

you know casseroles were used for left overs to make a new dishs during ww2 to stretch the food budget right?

bunch of ungrateful spoiled pleebs.

You clearly never eaten African stew and fufu.

You know more discussion has occurred on Holla Forums about food than the very dead /ck/ has had probably all week?

HOW VIBRANT