The Boss Baby teaser trailer

The Boss Baby teaser trailer

Oh DreamWorks how have you fallen so far?

Is this DWA's last movie for Fox?

Shark's Tale just got a million times better.

So the entire movie is just that episode from Kids Next Door?

Is it wrong from that thumbnail I thought that was baby Donald Trump?

What the hell is this crap?

What aspect of miss identifying a caricature is wrong?

Memes are movies now?

Isn't "BABY X" pretty much the number 1 parody of soulless, unimaginative TV/movie writing?

Exactly.

This movie doesn't seem like one that's not direct to DVD. And especially not one by Dreamworks.

Yet again, that shit has Loud House level humor, so Holla Forums should love it.

This seems like the kind of premise that someone would come up with to put in as a parody of bad CGI movies..

I'm speechless.
Now consider: you'll never believe in yourself as much as Chris-chan believes in himself. With half your talentintelligence and a millionth of his determination you could do anything.

Oh jesus I had almost managed to purge the memory of that shit show. I mean Allen Gregory wasn't just bad it was like a kind of terrible that leaches into your soul and ruins your whole fucking day. It was like the disgust you'd feel at a loud, long, wet fart echoing through the church during your mother's eulogy condensed into watching a television show. I hate that it. I hate who ever took a pile of cash and sloppy blow jobs to allow tat shit to exits. I hate the fact it existed.

Fuck Allen Gregory.

All he needs is the cigar and he's golden.

Shit! I remember watching that on a TV!

try harder

Why not just post something older and Holla Forums-related

Oh my god, it is.

Reminds me of of the Rescue Rangers episode Dirty Rotten Diapers: There was this guy who looked like a baby and had two accomplices. He would get himself adopted and when his foster-parents were absent or asleep he would open the door for his accomplices to come in and rob the place.

Hello Mr. Enter

That's "MISTER Mysterious" to you.

Foodfight got you covered. It's completely serious about what it does and at the same time makes whole 3d animation look like something worse than trashiest low budget hentai productions from eighties. It's impossible to parody animation more than Foodfight does

It's what they do; they take a popular book from a while back and make a movie of it.
Like they did with Smekday/Home and will do next with this and Captain Underpants.

That's portuguese.

Two countries in the world speak Portuguese. No one gives a shit how it differs from Spanish other than Brazilians and Portuguese people.
Those countries are both shit, anyway.

They did it with Shrek.

Always with that same fucking smirk. Why?

please, no more. Please.

From what I've heard, they just used the ogre concept as a vehicle for spoofing the Disney treatment of fairy tales

Because DreamWorks is for the adult in every child

It must be good, that's why Tangled and Frozen ripped it off.

None of that top row has the smirk. Why bother having it?

They wanted to include the pre-Shrek era

It's almost impossible to believe Prince of Egypt and Road to El Dorado were even made by Dreamworks because they're good movies.

Gotta strike while those irons are hot.

That Shrek 2 cover is hella gay, yo.

A seven-year-old boy is jealous of his "fast-talking, briefcase-carrying" baby brother. When he goes on a mission to win back affection of his parents, he finds out about a secret plot by the CEO of Puppy Co., which revolves around his baby brother, and threatens to destabilize the balance of love in the world. Both brothers must unite to "save their parents, restore order to the world, and prove that love is indeed an infinite force."

Alec Baldwin as Baby Boss
Miles Bakshi as Tim, the seven-year-old brother
Tobey Maguire as the grown-up Tim, the narrator
Steve Buscemi as Francis E. Francis, the CEO of Puppy Co.
Jimmy Kimmel as the father
Lisa Kudrow as the mother

The irons were still hot a decade ago

Also I cringe every time i see the words "Shrek 5"

I've heard the reason they do that is avoid uncanny valley.

If they had them smiling normally, it would look unnatural since the CGI is so exact.

It's not just to look hip and edgy?

It can achieve both those things at once.