Are they just making one new season of this or is it going to be more?

Are they just making one new season of this or is it going to be more?

Hopefully not. The new one is horrible.

Only needs one.

Just this one

They're only doing 10 new episodes.

Genndy got 10 episodes instead of finishing with a film.
The numbering of episodes jumped by 40, so AS may be good goys and fill in the blanks to milk cash, but Genndy wants the main story to be over, and he won't be on to do anything else as he's already locked on for 2 films with Sony.

I want him to stop working for Sony and work for AS or CN, but they don't want him for some reason.

Because they now have those SJW fucks of calarts making all these LGBT friendly spaghetti arms and potato head animations.

They don't even asked Craig McCracken to comeback in order to reboot the PowerPuff Girls and they want to make a new Johnny Bravo denouncing "harassment"

who cares? it's shit and always has been.

>>>/hothead/

You kidding, right?

Probably not. SJWs already condemn Pepe le Pew for being a serial rapist.

Pepe Le Pew actually sexually harassed that other skunk though. Bravo would be like "aye bb lemme put my dik in u" then get his ass kicked by said girl. The show already sent the message of don't be a catcalling dick.

Sexual harassment isn't real. Fuck off SJWs. This is a Holla Forums zone.

it doesn't rustle me at all but you can't act like he isn't forcing a move on her. even still, she manages to escape his grasp and fool him temporarily.

It's called reproduction you numale faggot

Option 1: Everything is rape.
Option 2: Nothing is rape.

Welcome to the judaico-christian society.

If she wasn't so smitten by his manly musk (i.e. having a panty waterfall) then it wouldn't be possible. It's like Trump says, they let you do it.

oh i know. as i said before, i don't disapprove of it and am guilty of it myself.

sure, he threw out the mating call and she wouldn't bite.

now now user, don't go to such extremes. it's just that le pew was acting niggerish is all.

This.

Yeah and the remake is really awfull. None of the original voices are back, it's written by people who have no idea of what made the original show so memorable. They got rid of Ms. Bellum (the perfect example of a strong and independant woman) because they thought she was too problematic, now there are memes, trannies and sometimes they save the city. No wonder why McCracken is angry.

Nigger are you fucking kidding me?

It's just making fun of the French and their mannerisms.

Reported.
>>>Holla Forums