THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Holla Forums, AND THOSE MIGRATING FROM CUCKCHAN

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Holla Forums, AND THOSE MIGRATING FROM CUCKCHAN.

For the regulars here in Holla Forums, please be aware that we are currently being hit hard by shilling, astroturfing, and other such activities, by ((( THEM ))). Please, stay to the course, report shill threads, shill posts, and let the mods do their work.

To the guys who have slunk in from the dark that is cuckchan, and into the light that is Holla Forums, welcome home. Please, lurk for a few days before making a post, and acclimate yourselves. Due to the nature of the current strike against the board, friendly fire may occur. So, just keep your heads down, enjoy the show, and we should be back to our regular shit soon.

No, just go to the bunker, this place is lost.

Was there something I missed?

poland bunker or decentralized holyland bunker?

If you were here in January then you'd know which website was designated as the bunker during the Infinity Next would-be fuckup.
It's a very nice site, another chan clone, it's been picking up speed since last week, 300 regulars now, great quality.

Mr.Trump may I come in?

Good to hear, although I believe I missed the memo. I'll suppose I'll catch it in one of the threads eventually, if I'm lucky. Best not to mention it here.

If I don't, best of luck gentlemen. It's been an honor. If a bunker has been deployed, I know all hope has been lost.

you better not be talking about dryboneschan

Nigger please, we've weathered far worse.

I WAS here in January, nothing was decided, only one bunker calling another bunker a honeypot full of shills, and a third bunker calling the first two bunkers honeypots full of shills, and a fourth bunker being owned by Jewsh who stole Hotwheels' money to ruin Infinity Next.

Imho there are two bunkers. One is almost exactly like Holla Forums, and one is perfectly suitable but has a different layout. A third place is a known honeypot full of pedos, and the fourth place is Jewsh's site which nobody should use out of principle.

Sure, you look like a trustworthy sort of gentleman. What can I make great for you today?

this

migration is the only option. we have to get out of here. somebody not me has been recruiting successive waves of newfags from 4chan, reddit and worse, and has been encouraging them to post more. this fucker not me has also been bumping old threads, making huge amounts of shitposts, avatarfagging, samefagging, and being generally disruptive. basically the board is lost.

it's never going to get better. damn the fucker not me who is behind this

Wait, what the hell's going on in that gif?

imo, the decentralized holy land is the only viable alternative.
I'm going to set a node up as soon as I'm done with all the garbage I have to deal with now, so probably by mid-september
it will have a clear Holla Forums-centric name.

high voltage through a CD

sage for off topic

kikes fucking up a cd.

If you did that, it would be great; last I checked, there were not any functional sites that weren't clear. Unfortunately I lost all of my addresses other than the easily accessible sites.

Thanks. I can't fathom what the point of it could be, but whatever, it was cool to watch

fuck it, ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion

In a bunker scenario, a site that is chosen as a bunker shall not be named, so long as the danger remains, as most JIDF usually cycle out after a few months to maintain a steady presence without the chance for burnout.

The bunker scenario lessens the chance of discovery, as long as the website is not shared.

GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT, user.

IF THAT CONTAINS LINKS TO THE SITE, YOU'VE DOOMED THE BUNKER.

You really are trying to dethrone Rachposter as the most hated shitposter, aren't you Babyfag?

lolberg piggu GO HOME!

New kids on the block don't know shit about how that works, web 1.0 and all.
It might be in there but you'd have to search.

u mad?

o xong cafre abour no sudm websirew

cultural enrichment time?

Ohhh that bunker.

Such as? The pedo spam right after the first exodus, which a lot of Holla Forumsacks fucking approved of?

are we talking about the "bunker" that ends in xyz, or pl? I don't remember a bunker ever being agreed on, and at the time both looked like shit.

It's lost, Holla Forums, the imageboard too extreme for 4chan is now dead, Thanks to newfags, summerfags, plebbitors, and cuckchan ruining it.

Also, why, WHY THE FUCK, DOES /furry/ HAS 1800 USERS NOW AND NOT ONLY THAT, IT'S 3RD BOARD ON THIS SHITHOLE PLACE,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE