DL link: mega.nz/#!JJRmjJoQ!__UrGizjEGHJD-ENx8YKUmmrewVf2XpAWPrN3YoTwGc

Raw Deal (Wednesday:10/19)

Study Muffin (Thursday:10/20)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4xuon5_lh-episodio-46-one-of-the-boys-sub-espanol_fun
watchcartoononline.com/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WZHGEPmx21SjNkSy1ZOXpnZ2M/view
variety.com/2016/tv/news/nickelodeon-animated-hit-loud-house-1201893212/
nickelodeon.tumblr.com/post/152293105619/when-you-find-out-that-your-two-best-friends-are#notes
a.pomf.cat/mqvqck.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=NQQE7lzjiLU
youtube.com/watch?v=_AwacPy0EsU
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=15660
openload.co/f/DOfh8EttiM8
mega.nz/#!I1FGgBja!ILyAjWV9vfcys_EInKxzh-Dy4Ki4yrNuK8XHmh74WoA
mega.nz/#!Q0EBzTAJ!fAhK3VKgtS3hlMJJyZfZaaB0fs5cjVfiycQVtJKy1Co
nick-q.mtvi.com/games/html5/loud-house-ace-savvy-on-the-case.html?mode=games
youtube.com/watch?v=1CYx6Us7PAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A pic where all of them jizz on the genderbent main character when?

First smut directly based off the episode, after it aired.

Oh
M
Goodness

why is your TV upside-down

Faggots are too stupid to edit pics, I knew it.

Fucking Australians, man.

so,how long until mega?

Those faggots didn't get the episode, and I get it from just the screencaps!

m/m/m/m… on fucking f you morons.

OMG WTF I like girls not boys! I am not a Gay?! LMAO!

I thought Loki would be genderbent Luna's name

/r/ the 4 oldest Loud brothers as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Lenny being Donatello)

link to one of the boys dailymotion.com/video/x4xuon5_lh-episodio-46-one-of-the-boys-sub-espanol_fun

I didn't know I needed it so much until I saw it.

I noticed a lot of the voice actors from the new TMNT cartoon do voices in this.

Is there somewhere where I can watch All the episodes without having to download? I've tried but for some reason everything is woefully lacking.

kisscartoon?

Unfortunately, there are several episodes missing from Kisscartoon.

what about this website? watchcartoononline.com/

KissCartoon's player is HTML5-based, so it's probably a little(?) safer than trusting a Flash Player-based site like that.

That said, it looks like they only upload full pairs of episodes, so a couple won't be on there, either.

Only, like, four, really,

Wow, Loud brothers are little bit jerks. Even Leni stand-in.

I'll just leave this one here.

I don't know about sisters being any more civil, but this is pretty accurate about having brothers.

Yeah but so are the Loud sisters at times.

*gets sewaty*

With all the people who are apparently non-english speakers, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't too.

jesus chirst, the cancer really is here

/r/ this with any Loud Sister/Brother (and don't colour it)

OOTB drawing ideas, anyone? Safe or lewd.

Oh, and here's a link to it from google drive btw. drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WZHGEPmx21SjNkSy1ZOXpnZ2M/view

I still can't get over how the 4 oldest brothers are voiced by the Ninja Turtles.

I'm reading this in Rob Paulsen's voice. It's weird.

Lars and Lynn comparing their shota butts by pressing them together?
Or just butts being shown off.

Here's a Luna and a Lana that got completely ruined because I was laughing too hard at a roleplaying podcast while drawing it. I have absolutely nothing else to add to the thread, because I watch it with my friend on the weekends.

Lars as pan pizza.

loki and loni getting caught by their mom peeking on her

Third Season confirmed
variety.com/2016/tv/news/nickelodeon-animated-hit-loud-house-1201893212/

Loki "reacting" to a sexy selfie Bobbi sent to him.

Genderbent Mr. and Mrs. Loud

Teen genderbent Lola and Lana.

Lars in his Dairy Land jacket asking for some 'dairy'.

The new episode is pure 10/10.

Why even live?

Good to know Nick's going to milk the show dry. It already sounds like it's going to be spread pretty thin.

Sasuga

Also, these threads are dead.

I'd still bang Lynn if she was a shota.

Everyone's fucked off to /trash/ (though that board is okay because newfags don't know about it nor do mods care it about it) or the booru.
You could start sucking the dick of the board owner of /thlg/ now that they have a board.

So many things I think of for male Lynn.

He can release his energy in a variety of ways.

Luan is wonderful. Luna just needs to learn to appreciate her.

A good look at the tutor.

TRIGGERED

Lars is a fucking cute

I predict a decent amount of art of this woman.

Back to Cuckchan.

You can only post one image per post and soundless webms there. Why do they want to be at cuckchan instead of here?

Stop that. I've wasted way too much time ever gathering soundless webms. Deleted all that shit.

gb2 Cuckchan.

I saw that episode and then knew the show is shit.

Maybe your shit.

Third webm.
Lisa likes butts.

Newest episode was hilarious.

Mind drawing the rule 63 tutor being chased by the Loud Brothers?

user pls

You lads are dissapointing me.

Anglophile is another way of saying how creepy that was.

I did something genderbent with that episode this morning.

Finally got around to drawing the brothers.

Have these gay-ass doodles.

Hey I'm not complaining. I'm hungry for more R63 Loud House.

Loni

Genderbent tutor got gangbanged by the brothers WHEN?

Fuck you m8. Leni is pure.

The thing that confuses me about all the rage is that Leni isn't in a relationship, it makes sense that she'd want to be with someone. Besides, she even started out acting all romantic before she fell under the same spell literally every other sister did, so it's not like she was nothing but a sex-fiend.

Moreover, her big fixation seemed to be having kids, which warmed my heart quite a bit. Leni, wonderful and gentle sweetheart that she is, wants nothing more than to be a mother.

Some lewd boys.

cute

Lewd, but still undeniably cute. And with a butt like that, it's possible that Lane actually can't show off his pelvis like his brothers are so entertainingly fond of doing.

Dewd why the fuck are you on Holla Forums go back to 4Cucks.

Look at the filename, he got that image from the booru, he isn't Dewd.

Let me be clear. I mean pure of heart, she is innocent and what she does, she generally does with good intentions. If she were ina relationship, that would be pure, if she became a mother she would be pure.

Guess I'll share these.

Very nice, dude! Linka rocking out with her brother is incredibly cute.

Ironically, that was rushed/made because I'm unable to draw Leni/Loni.
On a tangent, I think the booru's in the "top 50" of image posts, and I find that sort of neat.

why do they have womanly hips? I feel dirty since their voice actors are the ninja turtles.

Season 2 Episodes:
The Louds are getting ready for Christmas, when the unthinkable happens to Lincoln: his sled goes in their neighbor’s yard! Lincoln and Clyde attempt to pull off a sled rescue mission, and end up finding secrets about Mr. Grouse.

Tensions run high when Lincoln and Clyde both get an internship at Flip’s and compete to win the manager title.

When Lincoln sees how tame Pop-Pop has gotten in his older age, he takes him out for a day to remember.

Clyde thinks that Howard and Harold are going to have another baby, so Lincoln helps him learn how to be a good big brother.

When Lori and Leni both buy the same dress, a fight breaks out leading to DEFCON 5 in the Loud House.

Two dudes can't have another baby. That's how sex works. Except if one of them has a mangina…

Where's Lars in all of this? You put his name in some of the file names and he's not there.

First pic and Third pic. Apologies if not really recognizable.

Imagine a reverse "one of the boys" where linka goes to a dimension where all of her brothers are girls.

Wait, I thought Lars was the gender swapped version of Luan, not Lucy.

This excites me far more than it ought to.

Nah, Luan's is Lane, see here
Lola - Lexx
And Bobby is Bebe.

They could've tried harder with some of those names. It's especially jarring to me that they didn't bother changing Lynn's name.

To be fair, Lynn is a gender neutral name, and it means that he's still Lynn Jr.

I think Luke and Loki should've been reversed, and Leni not being Leny does raise an eyebrow.

And a Luke/Luna that didn't turn out too bad, I suppose.

What went wrong, Holla Forums?

I just realized something while watching all the episodes up until Sleuth or Consequences (which resolved the plotline).

Everything Lucy did up until then can be summed up with:

"Please notice me big bro."

I really think this is an actual spoiler, so:

Lucy constantly read her poems to Linc, asked him for rhymes, and even went so far as to appear in his room and tell him about her dreams. In multiple instances Linc would shrink back from Lucy and refused deeper interaction ("I always forget about Lucy!"). It was only during the Sleuth episode that they truly became brother and sister. She obeyed him in multiple instances in previous eps, but it was only then that they finally came together. Once again it was Lucy who offered to help Linc, and we find out in the end that it was her who clogged the toilet. This was wholly intentional. She was probably very lonely and had no one to truly fall back on, so she devised a plan. She wanted Linc to find out her little pony secret. She showed him that she was vulnerable, alone, and insecure. And she probably regretted it, because Linc didn't show any wish to get to know her or similar - until it counted. The little guy realized everything in a flash and bit the bullet for her, taking the blame in the very instant that she was about to be psychologically destroyed. At that moment and since that ep the two interact far more and in deeper ways. Lincoln stood up for her, shielded her and asked nothing in return. He's her actual hero and she probably idolizes him. He basically saved her, and that's why he was cosplaying as his favourite hero the whole time. It was a visual cue for us, the viewers. Furthermore, remember Lucy's little comment when he came home and seemingly without a date? "Poor big brother" - that was her show of empathy. She cares. He cares. It's all very beautiful

This is when you realize Lincoln is one of the best boy protagonists in a long, long while.

Lucy x Linc confirmed best ship

You are reading way too deep into a cartoon full of gimmick characters and blatant fetishbait.

And objectively, Lucy is one of the worst sisters, she has the second worst design and dumbest gimmick. Worst is Luan.

There is nothing wrong with chasing tropical natives into the jungle bush for a shag.

t. Spaniard Colonist.

You take that back before it flies into your face like a pie full of banana cream.

Them's fightin' words.

It's not that spoilery. And I think the dynamic is there, but I also think it's more subtle than what you're talking about. In particular, I don't think the writers intended for Lucy's actions in Sleuth to be interpreted that way.

Have you watch the new episode?
The episode title card make me loss for words.

Stop Bullying Luan

I too am responding to the bait.

I am not baiting. I can't stand her and her ugly design!

nickelodeon.tumblr.com/post/152293105619/when-you-find-out-that-your-two-best-friends-are#notes

That's really the worst implication of the post, right there.

Are there any writefags here?

Monkey's paw

Clyde is replaced by A new Loud sister (Who is African American and was adopted when she was a baby) how do you feel?

Me

I'm the world's worst procrastinator, but I can write.

Terrible.

I don't mind Clyde at all. His role is as old as storytelling.

The role of Clyde in TLH is the same as the role of an accordion player in a game of paintball. It distracts you from what really matters, it makes everyone involved start cringing out of empathy, you try and avoid it as much as possible, and it fits so poorly into the situation that it doesn't even succeed at what it's trying to do.

But, more than anything else, it's not the reason you play paintball. When I watch TLH, I don't want to watch a story about a kid and his completely unlikable best friend. I want to watch a story about a kid and his ten sisters. If Clyde showed up only once every few episodes, I'd probably like him way more than I do. But he's in almost every single one. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that Clyde has more lines than Luna and Luan combined.

That alone is infuriating, but you know what's worse? The only reason Clyde shows up so often is that the writers are too incompetent to write interesting stories about the sisters. It's an insult.

That's part of why it's infuriating. If I had kids, I'd want them to watch a show about a big family getting into some silly situations. I wouldn't want them to watch "kid fails to realize that his 'friend' is a useless fuckup" or "kid ignores his family and hangs out with idiots all day." If I wanted that, I'd go for spongebob or something. And if the writers keep this shit up, the show is gonna become FOP 2.0, and I really, really do not want that to happen.

That, or one of the writers thinks Clyde is way more entertaining than he ends up being.

Clyde's purpose is to be someone for Lincoln to interact with who isn't one of his sisters

That's my point.

I agree fully that the focus should be on Linc and his sisters and their mutual relationships, adventures and so on. What I meant was that Clyde fills the role of "best buddy" who never outshines the protagonist but is there in a supporting role. That role has existed since forever.

I dunno, I find it wrong to judge the eps based on two sentences of a summary. For instance Lisa got fleshed out and had a decent role in two eps she wasn't even mentioned. The blurb about Raw Deal was only about Lucy for instance.

I hope for the best.

Good, cause I got a story proposition, though it's rather extreme

Tell me

What the fuck is even happening in that picture?

Best Mom ever.

Exactly. And the fact that the girls are slowly getting less focus is also pain. I mean you know shit is going down hill when even Chris himself criticizes his own show by making a parody of "The March of Leftism" featuring Nickelodeon stomping on his fans and getting rid of his incest fetish for the sake of diverse gfs.

Baby yoga

Is 1960s bullshit, but what the fuck is wrong with people? Why is it always Anglo-Saxons who do these insane, retarded, vile, reprehensible, moronic things? Why is this allowed? Why aren't those retards in jail? Who allows this? Why? Why? Where is the saint who'll put a bullet in these lunatics?

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR CHILDREN YOU SICK FUCKS

What even is this thread, right now?

The people in the video are Russian. It's not like this shit happens in other countries you fuck

They have/had enough disposable income to do such things (it's the same reason why most hippies are/were white)

Don't know, don't care. Post more Leni.

It's LincolnxLily, and it's about him basically using her as his fleshlight and eventually making her pregnant, though he still uses her during it

(Other writefag here.) That sounds like a great way to shock people, but a terribly uninteresting story. Lily would just be a prop that happens to make baby noises sometimes. The most interesting thing you could talk about would be Lincoln's feelings about the situation, and I make it a point to avoid describing feelings directly, so there really wouldn't be much to the story at all.

I want to untie Luan's bathrobe.

How are tripfags managing to get even dumber?

You could try describing his feelings about it, maybe he's conflicted about the whole situation and starts to feel bad for Lily, unsure of what to do because of how he treats her even though she's carrying his kid

How about you shower her with gifts first?

Okay, then. We'll keep it clean for now.

I just realized how crazy low her ears look in this shot. Like, that's just ridiculous. But it's actually 'cause her smile is off and makes it look like her face isn't tilted as much as it actually is.

Call Putin now!

Even that only confuses me further. There's better things to do when you're well off.

And that's why you're a step away from flinging babies around and ruining their joints for the rest of their lives. The yoga as we know it today is a mishmash of invented bullshit, misrepresentation and opportunism to cheat plebs out of their money. It has fuck all to do with the actual, authentic yoga, and the said authentic yoga doesn't deal with retarded bullshit. It is primarily a spiritual discipline with the backdrop of physical postures and exercizes, for which you need an actual master as a teacher. In other words it isn't something you can transplant, and we have no use for it since if you're into physical fitness there's much better and clearer options available. Likewise as a spiritual discipline it is inherently Hindu, which only adds to it being something not for us. This is not a invalidation of Hinduism, but a condemnation of Mcyoga and all the tards who think these things are harmless and/or something you pick up and drop as you please.

It's just that once again the US and Western Europe gobbles up any sort of poison if it's peddled by some brown guy in white robes or crazy eyed "enlightened visionary."

But most of those other things don't make you think you're a better, more cultured and refined person. And if they do make you think that, rich white people are doing them. (See: Apple, Starbucks, scarves.)

First writefag here, and I agree that it's mostly shock but I feel said shock value has been lost because people already freaked out over "Lily is a Baby Slut". The only thing I could think to besides writing out Linc's emotions is a bit is have Lily freak the fuck out and his other sisters or parents find out.
Also, I can't tell if you want this to be erotic or dark, I dont find babies sexy and I struggle to write erotic situations that don't get me hot and bothered (and almost everything but super extreme stuff does)

I don't want it to be erotic, Lily freaking out could also work, be it from seeing Lincoln, or even from going into labor

What's the point of fucking a baby if you aren't at least gonna enjoy it?

Well, your double dubs have swayed me, he likes it a lot, and Lily eventually does too

i don't know why i made this

I do: it's funny as hell. Good job!

thanks for the compliment user

What the hell is wrong with this thread

I want to feed bananas to Luan.

I want to KILL Luan

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

I couldn't think of a pun.

Banana cream pies sound better.

Banana cream pies sound better.

her face would be like half or fully caved in if she were being hit by a baseball bat
fraudulent

Keep it up, this is delightfully cute.

Keep it up, this is delightfully cute.

Upcoming Episodes:

Funny Business (Airdate: November 7)
Clip [French Dub | English Subs]: a.pomf.cat/mqvqck.mp4

Snow Bored (Airdate: November 8)

Intern for the Worse (Season 2 - Airdate: November 9)

The Old and the Restless (Season 2 - Airdate: November 10)

Eleven Louds a Leaping (Parts 1 and 2) (Season 2 - Airdate: November 25th)

I wonder if they'll manage to turn this into a decent "stealing the spotlight" episode.

I wish more episode from the sisters point of view.

It aint me!

I prefer the older loud sisters fucking lily.

I changed my mind about it, it's gonna be erotic

Shawnlabomb, when will you update your comic?

We need more Lynncoln

Give me a request

Smug loud sisters

Something like this but with another LH sister.

because Anglo Saxons are sub-human trash and must be exterminated

Long like the superior white Slavic Master Race

so it obviously must be wiped clean off of the face of the earth

Hey Indians aren't so bad

Episodes in Hebrew:
Funny Business (English Airdate: November 7)
Stream [Hebrew]: youtube.com/watch?v=NQQE7lzjiLU

Snow Bored (English Airdate: November 8)
Stream [Hebrew]: youtube.com/watch?v=_AwacPy0EsU

This almost makes me wish we had some jews around here, for translation.

Almost.

Leni dressed as Bugs Bunny for Halloween

As in wearing nothing but Bunny Ears and cartoony white gloves

All glory to jester Luan.

This is the plot of Lily Is A Baby slut. That one is also spiced with LincXLucy and mind breaking Luan

Nothing! We all indulge in the healthy practice of incest!

Incest is a game the whole family can play.
Except the grandparents, they're into the fucked up shit.

You forgot the plug in fluffy bunny tail.

Second. No point in having this much incest material and just concentrating on MC's friend, you can get that in any other show.

Just because it's the same pairing doesn't mean it's the same story, the story you're referring to doesn't involve impregnation or pregnancy

Didn't say it was. Just said it was the same basic plot. Considering that the story itself has not been written yet.

A new thing from me

Luan's book swapping prank inadvertently saved the human species, and gave Lucy the single darkest bit of pleasure she'd ever experienced.

Fuck me, that's funny. Nice work Regacen!

Random stuff from a nobody.

Title Cards for next week of episodes.

That's cute work.

noice user. I wondered how your version of ghoul school would work.

Cute Crossover Ship

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=15660

We need more R63 Bobby art.

Besides a name from concept art, it just doesn't help that there's no official design or even off-hand mention in the episode, and in the first place R63 art is relatively rare.
Even fucking Clyde got an official design.

Frankie Luna is pure sex.

I'm a bit obsessed with Lars, I wanna play with his little balls and cock until he cums on my face. That's uh, that's not gay, is it?

Same. Curse this show and it's ability to make cute boys.
It's not gay if it's gothic penis.

does Leni have friends? or do people think she's too stupid and ignore her?

She at least has a few friends, all willing to take a picture of her little brother.

She make a sleepover.

oh, haven't seen that one yet, or i missed it

best bathing suit

Cool, althought what the fuck is the context?

She's dressed as Flame Princess from one of the episodes where she raps on stage. Music Hole.

I'm guessing there aren't subs for this, right?

Ah yes, I remember that
What a load of crap that episode was

i'm just judging by bathing suit user, not best waifu
luan's is boring
leni's is top qt

i really am judging by best waifu

Could've been better, especially with how musical the show generally is.

Oh, Lynn x Dipper is cancer, but
Literally only good for incest fetish, other than that, Mabel is fucking shit. Pacifica is endgame.

That clusterfuck has run for 7 seasons already

Luan's has a squirty flower and those delicious crossed straps. It's also attached to Luan.

Meh, I still like it, and even besides the objective drop in popularity and quality, the latest season has been a pick up.
Besides, it's ending soon, anyway.

Snow Bored and Funny Business in better quality, albeit in French:
openload.co/f/DOfh8EttiM8

There isn't a Torrent batch for the episodes? Mega is shit.90kb/s download

Also, Screenshots of a Promo for the Christmas Episode.

Life is wonderful again.

Lot of good costumes this episode.

I adore her jester outfit. All are great though.

Also dat militarism. Lisa's french voice is good too.

Already has porn

Goth girls need to become common place again.

God bless JumpJump

1 goths were never common, that's the point of alternative cultures

2 hot topic has ruined any chance of a real goth resurgence

God damn nigga this shit is cute as fuck.

I don't know about that man, I saw a pretty cute looking goth at a street light, black & red stockings, poofy black skirt, complete with a black umbrella in broad daylight.

You sure she wasn't a gothic lolita?

Whatever she was, it pleased the denim devil.

Aw yeah, gayshit.

Possibly the birth of a new ship

nice.

Episode today.

Sure is alive around here.

Kuroneko goes western?

There was a time when butts were funny.

The visuals in this episode, man.

I need new episode uploaded now, in English.

mega.nz/#!I1FGgBja!ILyAjWV9vfcys_EInKxzh-Dy4Ki4yrNuK8XHmh74WoA Here you go

I love you.

I want to hug Maggie

L O L
O
L

So I guess this'll be last episode of the first season.

Link to Snow Bored, where?

Now:
mega.nz/#!Q0EBzTAJ!fAhK3VKgtS3hlMJJyZfZaaB0fs5cjVfiycQVtJKy1Co
That concludes Season 1.

ty, ty

I thought for sure this was an edit. Is Loss mainstream now or something?

It doesn't really need to be "mainstream", but it's never really been obscure or subtle in its notoriety.

Luan confirmed for Holla Forumsmrade!

DAMN THATS SEXXY

DEAD AS DICKS

I have this theory that when people make puns while sucking on a lollipop they are sexually frustrated.

Are you implying that Luan is sexually frustrated? If so, how do we help her?

Donuts.
Donuts are the answer to everything.

I want to marry Luan and work hard to provide for her and our children.

Luan is almost having sex with those pies.

A coconut can mean a virgin pussy with hair
(doesn't take that much imagination to see that)
and there's Lily dressed as Mr. Coconut.

I did not overthink this post

Encouraging. Only whores shave.

I'm a little coconut lying on a coco-beach
Everybody steps on me
That is why I'm cracked you see
I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm crazy.

Called myself up on the phone just to see if i was home
Asked myself out on a date
Pick me up at half past eight
I'm a nut, i'm a nut, I'm crazy.

Took me to a picture show just because I love me so
Wrapped my arms around my waist
Got so fresh I slapped my face
I'm a nut, I'm nut, I'm crazy.

I can't sing and I can't dance I wear ruffles on my. .
whoops boys take another guess
I wear ruffles on my dress
I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm crazy.

Pepsi cola came to town
Coca-cola shot him down
Dr. Pepper fixed him up
now we all drink 7-up
7-up, 7-up, the uncola.

7-up got the flu now we all drink mt. dew
Mt. dew caught it too
now we don't know what to do
cuz we're nuts, cuz we're nuts, we're crazy.

nick-q.mtvi.com/games/html5/loud-house-ace-savvy-on-the-case.html?mode=games
Have you played Nick's new game yet? It's about Lincoln being Ace Savvy.

Why people even like Leni that much?

She's cute, kind and fashion expert. What's not to love.

You're right.

I prefer Loni.

I want to kiss Luan Loud on the lips!

SB99 did a new video:
youtube.com/watch?v=1CYx6Us7PAA

Are there people who just stay ITT? Do you guys go to /trash/ as well?

That's really good.

So, you want to rot your brains out by watching cartoons?

I'm permabanned on halfchan, so I'm stuck here - at least, until I get my laptop fixed so I can post from public wi-fi or whatever.

But, honestly, it's not so bad. It's easier to concentrate on real-life important things when I don't have to keep up with those fast-paced threads.

What for?

My only regret is that I was on half/vp/ in the first place.

what a shithole
thank god for this place

i stay here but don't post often. left 4/co/ during first exodus and never went back, cannot stand that shit userbase and moderation. they banned my stream URL when said i was going to 8ch for good.

i do prefer the slower threads as well, but have to rely on crossposters for most OC.

Typical.

I get banned every two or three days with one of those 24 hour bans. It's always because of something I said, but most of the times I end up staring at the comment that gets me banned and trying to understand just how big of a cunny you have to be to get triggered so easily. I'm pretty sure Negrowood loathes me and just needs an excuse. But I'm okay with that. Spite is a helluva drug and I'll eventually outlive him just like I did moot and basically everyone else.

But moderation on Holla Forums is pure shit objectively. It's like these people don't understand the basic tenets of discussions and conversations. The rules about "on topic" discussions are so rigid they stifle the fuck out of anything resembling an actual discussion and the natural flow of threads.

I lurk /trash/ from time to time.

Seconded and blessed by trips.

Pure kek. I wasn't home since early in the morning and I came home mere minutes ago. I've no idea how this one came about:

There's no explanation, no reason, nada, nothing. I remember making one or two posts in the morning and that's it.

The whole board is Redwoods Holla Forumsncentration camp. Stalag Holla Forums. It's infinitely amusing in all the wrong ways.

No, wait. Holy shit! I got banned for posting this picture. That… that just raises far more questions that it answers. For instance I posted those two pics with Lana and Lola where user proposes marriage and those are still in the thread, as well as my other posts. Only this one got deleted.

What the fuck?

I just found out "Pet de sœur" is a French kind of "Cinnamon Bun", which fits Leni, who is like a "Pet Sister"

Don't google "Pet de sœur"

What? No fucking way they permabanned you forever for a comment. I don't believe you, since I said WAY worse shit on there and haven't gotten banned.

Next thread:

I was permabanned for a skirt peek.
Fuck shitchan.

For a long time I thought guys with fart fetishes were gross but Loud House is slowly winning me over to it.

Priscilla also has a great scene in Sunshinopalypse episode of Freaktown.

Guessing writer is ESL.