Do Americans really do this? jesus christ

do Americans really do this? jesus christ..

Other urls found in this thread:

ecowatch.com/monsanto-hires-internet-trolls-2401703407.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmm?

Buy vegetables?

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

the less planning people do this I think

You forgot 'have non-existent asses'. Seriously, where the fuck is her ass.

HAHAHAHAHHA

She's eyeballing the fuck out of those carrots. I wonder whats her intentions here.

t. Jamal, LaQuan, LeGenius, DeMarquis

Air embolism from vaginal tearing?

Americans sure are amazing, they can do all sorts of things!

You probably like 16 year olds.

amazing ass, user. Very high quality booty.

r u so bluepilled u only like black/mexican ass?

fuck you, nigger

That's a combination of different camera angle and her thrusting it out a little more. Difference between real life and posed pictures.

nice and tight, the way it should be

not like shitskin ass that'll get all flubbery and filthy as she ages.

looks like the stuffed pillows when they hit their 30's, it looks bad.

Wew, liking 16 year old girls must be illegal where you live.

Or you are gay

I envy the child that gets to live in that womb for 9 months. Unless it's a nigger then I hope it chokes on the umbilical cord.

dont even get me started on cellulite shitskin women get when their ass starts trying to take over and consume their bodies.

white and tight is right.

tay-tay has a nice lil tushy!
big phat asses are for niggers.

this

yoo-hoooo!

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT TAYLOR SWIFT

HOW YOU LIKE THIS, SWIFTFAGS? SHE'S OURS NOW

Whitey tighty _ loosey.

sure buddy

get over it, turkey

just because i gobble gobble on fancy cocks, doesn't make me a turkey, honeybun!

wrong

i wonder how much time he spent photoshopping

anyone got that webm with the wildest dream song all the blacks killing eachother?

where all the* are killing*

That ass is vegan™.

there is a template two threads below, I know you're inbred but try to lurk moar

i used to put headphones up to my ears when i walked around town. but now i don't because i realized it looked a bit stupid

Since there are a bunch of niggers in this thread: What does 'thot' mean?

Consider me Retarded™ but literally where?

The irony in this picture is, that there is a rare case of an american lady that tries to eat healthy, while the GMOs she is about to buy are less healthy than a hot dog and likely gives her cancer.

When will Burgers learn?

Google is your friend.

compared to other boards, this is good

become varg and shit in bucket and make everything yourself

except still buy most of ur shit at the store

Why bother with Google when I have certified coonspeak experts right here?

i hate that nigger's hand so much

this

why?
you afraid of hands?

dump HD varg pics
my folder is empty

SOMEONE FUCKING POST THE WEBM WITH ALL THE NIGGERS FUCKING EACHOTHER UP WITH THIS SONG DUBBED ON IT I NEEED IT

What I have…

You know what they say? A cuck in a hand is worth Varg in a bush.

wtf

:)

get on welfare

stop using toilets

TL;DR on Varg.
He always gets posted and i am too much of a lazy nigger to read up on him.

It amazes me how many girls are like this. Imagine if some guy came up to you and said he's an extra thin yaoi material because he knows neet girls like it, but in bed you found out he took all the "fat" out of his cock.

whats wrong with using welfare if I can help take down the system that supports achmed and his 100 kids?

thats why you watch him

Varg is a pretty cool guy, eh vikings and doesn't afraid of anything

ah shit wrong video

someone get me that webm still

Something like that

Varg was a formerly gay musician. Then he went and murdered somebody got convicted and spent the next 14 years in prison getting fucked in the ass. Then they released him and now he lives in some countryside in France like a streetshitter

aint it the dream?

Pic of varg in his early years when he was quite the rage in the gay bars of Norway

anti-varg? thats new

Never should have come here

they want to destroy everything that's pure, user.

remember to have some white kids to really annoy them :^)

Holy shit what a faggot

Behead Those Who Insult Varg

Thanks.
He gets it. Wagecucks seem to not understand that leeching the welfare system dry to collapse it, is the true path to end this madness.
People won't start a revolution until they are starving.

Germans actually started to praise Hitler, because they were starving and not because they collectively hated the jews. That came later.

I think you're confusing Varg with Euronymous. Euronymous was the gay commie faggot that used to stick buttplugs up his ass.

anyone know the song at about 2:30?

Nah he was just embracing the inner norwegian alpha like his ancestors

I wonder why he hung out with a faggot

takes a faggot to know a faggot

GOT EM

Varg was known as a poser in the satanist milieu in Norway at the time. Most of the guys there wanted it to be quiet and insular and dark and such. Varg on the other hand was a attention whore and when people started to notice all those black clad teenagers muttering about Satan, death and misery, he went to the newspapers and started flapping his jaw.

This did not endear him to his fellows, so he decided to make a name for himself by killing Øystein Aarseth, the "leader" of the satanist. Surely then they would know his badassitude.

So he went to Oslo and stabbed him 20-30 times in the back.

In the beginning noone wanted to talk to the cops because they thought he was framed. Surely noone could be so stupid? But it turned out that Varg could. So everyone went to the cops and told everything.

Varg claimed self defense which flopped since he had driven across the country to stab a guy in the back a lot.

The Trial was in many ways the height for the Satanists in Norway. Just about everyone was in Oslo, they partied, had concerts, drank and fucked like the misanthropic young adults they were. For weeks.

In the years after they slowly dwindled because a lot of the most influential guys had been killed, had committed suicide, was in jail or had either commercialized themselves or had grown up and become boring adults.

90s edgelord shit

(Checked)
t. Euronymous

There is no difference between GMO food and traditionally grown food, you tremendous faggot flat earther piece of shit.

t. MonsantoFag

Based Varg is Based

In the EU: all foods that are GMO are legally required to be labelled

In the U.S.: it's the organic foods that are labeled by the USDA

Which country is healthier, again?

ecowatch.com/monsanto-hires-internet-trolls-2401703407.html

Monsanto is evil

The patriots lite?

Those aren't GMOs, dumbass.

She isn't a nigger or a wetback.

Do what? Pose vague open-ended questions on a yarn enthusiast forum in order to fabricate a dialogue instead of allowing it to form organically?
Quit worrying about other people and focus on yourself.

Take your own advice.

trying to sell his album

OP here. I mean do Americans go to public marketplace with earbuds on. seems autistic.

people with no situational awareness do
she's got bodyguards and sheeit tho

Russian girls are superior

Asian girls are also okay

Yeah I doubt those are actual creepshots. She fucking pays to be creeped.

I am, genius. I have no vested interest in any of the faggotry yuo fucks are up to. It helps me decompress to fling acerbic comments at all purveyors of jackassery.
Pic related is my advice to you.

That autism you sense may be your own.

yes. all the fucking time.

especially the in highschool or below generation.

They always have those things on and never have a clue what's going on around them and then they act stunned, offended and shocked when something real happens. They're so used to their preprogrammed world.

Why is this song so catchy?

how can a piece of ass be so based?

look at that ass in the 3rd pic! its what dreams are made of.

it's not even an average ass for skinny or fit girls

Taylor Swift has no ass because he's a trap.

How can you cucks not see?

Burzum!

The cock doesn't gain and lose fat like titties. But I see your point.
But could you imagine being told by your agents to gain, lose, or maintain a certain weight to maintain or expand your image? She sells her voice and her looks, everything else is just toilet paper in the boxers of a mirror-selfie.

holy shit the soviets know how to band of march

I'm pretty sure there was entire crew of photographers and stylists hiding behind the camera. It's all for image.

Oh boo hoo, boycott them then. have fun starving when the niggers can't grow your wheat anymore. Or your soy. And suddenly the fat fuck populations of the US and beyond are tapping into your "pure" food sources…

no idea who the vlarg guy is or w/e but monsanto isnt really worth defending.

GMO's should be tested quite extensively (decades on humans) before being commercial available.

Meh, they're kinda shitty, but they do a lot more good than harm. The only real risk for most of the shit on the market right now comes from the plant itself fucking up ecosystems through unforeseen traits that may make them thrive too well in their growing environments. Swapping around some DNA won't do shit to the edibility itself unless they're fucking with DNA that produces natural poisons, which they have no interest in. A GMO veggie is no different than a regular one, besides the fact that it'll live in harsher conditions.

Faggots and liberals do

Make vacuous, pointless, stupid waste of bandwidth threads? No, only Britfags do that.

She's probably listening to her own music lol

didn't he also go to prison for burning down a church

KYAAAAA

Well the EU isn't a country, so I guess the US.

soviets

we need another russian Holla Forums thread

need nicole charming germanbro

Alright, fine, I'll admit it; Taylor Swift is fucking sexy, in that kind of "girl-next-door" kind of way. I want to worship at the altar of her pussy.

my waifu isn't going to be happy about this

Actually it was a in the netherlands.

this is my cousin wtf lol

moar

do what?

Best TS pic ever

She's pretty but she has the body of a preteen boy. That shit ain't hot.

You're either a cuck or a faggot if you don't.

You're that insecure, huh?

Acronym for that hoe over there

sure. Also i'm terrible at multi-tasking, listening to music in my ears and making sure i don't get hit by traffic when i walk feels like multi-tasking to me.

That's an impressively crafted excuse.