Is this this the absolute peak level of comfortability that one can achieve?

Is this this the absolute peak level of comfortability that one can achieve?

Other urls found in this thread:

highmountainguides.com/index.php/eng/What-we-do/Mountaineering-in-Chamonix/Climb-Mont-Blanc/Climb-Mont-Blanc-from-Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uncomfortable as fuck.

For the eccentric kind, sure, but what's wrong with a bedroom… on the ground? Plus no night light. Ridiculous!

I'd love to see who's on the other side of that camera.

think it might be a drone?

Same photographer who staged the moon landing

are you tying to say it's fake?

It's about as real as the hair on my chest so yeah

Lakitu in mario 64 the best

its more likely photoshoped

it's not, though. was taken in Italy back in like 2012

Italy doesn't exist though.

fair point

pick one

they have mountains that high in italy? i didn't know that.

the highest mountain of the Alps is located in Italy

that's not really how it works, though
t. someone with mountaineering experience

damn, my education needs work. i thought the alps are only in austria and switzerland.

the Alps are in like 8+ countries, wtf

i guess i shouldn't call it education anymore

consider yourself educated, user. i'll be here all day

Terrified of hieghts. I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Madmen…

mont blanc? no it isn't. it's on the f/I border

yes, i learned something today, thanks! your good deed for today is done.
gonna read some wikipedia articles now.

highmountainguides.com/index.php/eng/What-we-do/Mountaineering-in-Chamonix/Climb-Mont-Blanc/Climb-Mont-Blanc-from-Italy
the summit borders veny in italy/france (i think)

are you upset or something?

the problem with the op photo is that it's a bed which must have been lowered into position and then belayed by climbers. so if it isn't fake, it was set up for the photo. the second proof of this is that you don't, ever, remove your harness, which has 2 seperate lines pitonned to the cliff directly, during a vertical bivouac.

it was obviously setup for the photo, though. who would even think otherwise?

The harnesses would be too uncomfortable tbh. Remove them and a 10/10.

Suicide Booths?

nodding on fentanyl

fent is shit, m8

yee

I spent 6 months getting into it in 2012 and the lucid dreams were realer than reality (only opium degens will get this)

I used transdermal scopalamine to get off of it, but when I'm old and grey I'll get back into it because it was dank

Whenever I see pics like the ones ITT where people are spending the night on the side of a cliff I always wonder how do they poop?
Pissing is the easy one to answer, just unzip and let the rain fall, but shitting takes an actual effort to accomplish.

poop bag or hollow toilet?

Yeah, I've thought about that, but I'm wondering more about how you position yourself for a shit when you're on the side of a cliff?
I can't imagine squatting would be as easy in that situation as it would be if you were on the ground.

don't do that shit user, you should've used rethermulated nigrannadine, or quia-dipeptimine

They have what is known as a climber's pipe, or mountaineer's (mud)chute. Feces can attract wild animals to your location, so it is best to cap it and strap it and take it with you until you are in a safer environment.