Non-stop diarrhea

Sup, Holla Forums? I've been shitting every 15-20 minutes since yesterday. I'm dehydrated as fuck since I'm shitting nothing but watery shit, hell, it's basically shit colored water.

I've been taking medicine to stop it but I can't help it, I've started eating bananas, toast and tea, still shitting. I've lost weight. How do I stop this, I don't wanna die.

put banana in ass to stop shitting :DDDD

Just let it flow, DON'T drink anymore water! And be sure to eat greasy food with lots of fat.

i don't think you have a choice.

Cork it

at least you go out like you lived

posting on/b/?

no, with shit coming out of you

When people say shit posting, this isn't what they ment OP.

Just drink a lot of water. For every shit you take , drink at least as much water.

This sounds like an infection to me, do you have a fever or swelling anywhere? Also, fluid out, fluid in. Keep pumping in the water. maybe sports drinks as well to replce any lost electrolytes.

Go to the doctor.

You might have cholera. I've never heard of salmonella or any kind of routine food poisoning causing watery diarrhea that frequently.

You're losing weight because you're dehydrated, not yet because of lack of food. (That takes longer)

You should also drink things like Gatorade, not water, because you're losing a lot of salts.

It's got what plants crave

Keep drinking fluids, go see a doctor before you get too weak. I'm dead fucking serious. I almost died and got carried to hospital. Go before you lose all energy if things don't change in the next few hours.

Forgot to add. Eat toast or crackers. And if you're too poor and have fuck all in the house, keep drinking fluids. Again. IF the toast or crackers (don't put anything on it) doesn't help, get help ASAP or have someone check in on you.

Everything I drink comes out of my ass in 10 minutes or less.

I'm kind of hot, not sweating but my neck and head are burning up.

Yeah, hadn't eaten anything, can't.

Can't get out of the house, dizzy if I sit up, even if that weren't the case, i'd probably shit myself on the way out.

stick a cork in it

It sounds counter-productive, but eat trail mix.
Raisins and nuts have lots of fiber and under normal circumstances will loosen things up, but fiber helps *regulate* your bowels, meaning that they will also slow things down if they are moving along too quickly.

Wash all your silverware, glasses, and dishes in scalding hot water, using AB soap.

OP call the emergency services rn

Dizziness is probably also because of the dehydration tbh.

If it saves your life I wouldn't be that concerned about shitting yourself on the way out.

Regardless of how quickly you're shitting out water, you need to keep drinking at least the same rate as its coming out of you or you will die.

Do you have any friends who can take your ass to the doctor?

If not, call an ambulance. They'll put you on an IV drip to rehydrate you.

If you don't have health insurance or friends you might be kind of fucked.