TOP FUCKING KEK

Clinton mistakenly refers to Trump as her ‘husband’

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton nearly called rival Donald Trump her “husband” on Friday in an embarrassing slip-up that drew laughs from the crowd and Twitterverse.

The flub came as she addressed the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists in Washington, DC.

“I hope you will compare what I’m proposing to what my husb— . . . my opponent is talking about,” Clinton said, urging the reporters to scrutinize Trump more closely.

The correction, swift as it was, didn’t go unnoticed.

Audible laughs could be heard in the auditorium as Clinton came close to calling Trump her spouse.

archive.is/M0ogi
youtube.com/watch?v=SApXASmDKQQ

Is she short circuiting again?

Yep. She's crashing off of her speed pills. It's Rubio all over again.

Her greatest slander yet.

She really is going senile, isn't she?

BILL ON CUCK WATCH

THE MADMAN

The memes, user. The memes. Are they cyclical like history?

BUILD SHED

It wouldn't surprise me. She even has the Rubio Surge thanks to inflated polls going on as well. I'm waiting for a fat man to come along and eat her at this point.

She was forced to go to his wedding
Bill was his team mate

I'd love to see that, the Fat Man could tear Hillary to shreds. He was a prosecutor after all.

Hundreds of friends killed in the world Trade Center.

Punished Trump, a man with a cause.

Above all the things this cunt is, like a liar a criminal a psychopath and a fucking senile retard, she is a WOMAN.
And the one thing no woman in the world can resist is getting moist in the presence of a true alpha male

whoops, mean to post this

Sounds like the stress is really getting to her. She can't go a single speech without fucking something up. If this keeps up she might actually croak from an aneurysm before November. Can't say she doesn't have it coming.

SCHLONGED

I'm waiting for her to shit her pants on stage at this point. I assumed it would be due to a coughing fit but her doing so in the process of stroking out may bring it about as well.

I'm still disappointed Trump didn't name himself as VP

There's some serious Freudian shit going on in that gaffe.

Trump 2016

TRUMP 2016

kek has forsaken me this day :(

You know if Hillary becomes president you all realise America would actually have a literal cuckold as President.

Ask and you won't receive

Jesus, those bags under her eyes are getting extreme

Nice freudian slip there hillary

Interesting. How many working illegal aliens are there in the states right now? How much can tax be lowered by removing welfare for illegal aliens?

BILL CLINTON CUCKED

Never forget the day Kek continually proved Trump's America would truly be great.

I think it's more telling of how she thinks of Bill than of Trump. They're both her opponents.

Don't forget, during the debate.

More like Bill cucking Hillary. Who the fuck actually wants to touch her?

When she has a seizure and shits her pants on stage at debate there are going to be a lot more commies shitting themselves along with her.

fuck off

(checked)

The skeleton is rising within.

captcha: mmk Fuc

What would you do if Hillary randomly endorsed Trump but you didn't know why Holla Forums?

she doesn't even know where the hell she is at. Her mind is back when she was the first lady and she is living a dream-life.

Fucking laugh

With the scenario you presented being a possibility I would try not to think about it.

Is this more or less embarrassing than if she were to accidentally call him "dad"?

The media kept accidentally referring to Trump as President Trump. Hillary nearly called him her husband. If she refers to him as Dad during the debates, I'll fly to America in November and celebrate his victory.

Maybe more than dad less than daddy?

Holy fuck I thought it was just a meme.
She IS breaking down

DEMENTIA
E
M
E
N
T
I
A

you won't hear a word about this
but the trump 7/11 thing that he didn't even dwell on like a good public speaker? all over the news

With his cock

Trump should save america, and fuck her so hard she stops running for president

Trump is going to use "short-circuit" as a killing phrase during the debate isn't he?

She is so infirm. Makes me wish the election cycle was longer just to see her breakdown.

What a fucking Freudian slip.

She has to wear a bullet proof vest like Trump, so its very unflattering to a woman's shape, hence all the ugly ass housecoats.
Thats why Trump looks fat but really isn't.

I'm sorry but wtf am I looking at? dude looks like some kind of cartoon character ahaa

This election really is America choosing Mommy or Daddy

Because the scenario you just said would be my first thought, puke.

Can non Burgers go to the Coronation in DC
I'm thinking of going

That wasn't even a mistake, 711 was a firestation who were one of the first respondents to 911

Well Hillary does represent every nagging woman you can think of while Trump represents every strong do-er

they let one take the oath back in 09.

Thanks fam. I died.

Its a Freudian Slip

She wishes to be dominated by The Don

I hope not, that would mean they would become predictable.

Trump is the man who will make Hillary straight again. And then cuck her with Melania.

Is she being forced to do this on a cocktail of drugs? I think she is trying to signal that she needs help.
#SaveHillary

Which one of you fags wrote this?

Slick Willy is quite alpha though.

That's what I was thinking.

That .jpg gave me feels

Raping women isn't particularly alpha, it's aggressive sure, but nobody will respect it.

Except curries, mudslimes and africunts

BLOOD CLOT
L
O
O
D

C
L
O
T

Jesus Christ

He may be a neocohen, but Christie can throw down on an opponent better than even Trump when he wants to.

corrected

Trump is kinda fat. He's not super obese or anything, and he is old, so it's fine. Maybe by American standards he isn't fat, but he's definitely overweight.

TRUMP : SO ALPHA HE MAKES BITCHES OUT OF EVERYONE

That's the October surprise.

That would honestly be my conclusion anyway. Even a gun-to-the-head scenario makes less sense, because TBTB would be pointing an even bigger gun at her head.

Holy hell, Hillary looks tired as fuck.

He is now. Trump knows where to find the dank.

That is top 3 OC of this entire election cycle. And considering the dank memery we've seen, that is high praise.

this webm shows all the reasons why the DNC and it's shadowy "affiliates" told mika they'd kill her family if she didn't start shit talking Trump

once you get aids the alpha fades

Looks like she needs some more maintenance, take her to the backroom again!

Clinton, an alpha? He married a shrew dyke who wouldn't even let him touch her tits. He didn't fuck around because he was alpha, he fucked around in secret because he married a psycho cunt who wouldn't put out. He stuck his dick in crazy and paid the ultimate price for it. He paid off women he fucked to keep quiet. He raped women because he couldn't seduce them.

His whole life screams r-selected beta.

He also raised a child who isn't his, so he's a cuck too.

Fuck, it all makes sense now. It's not only for America and the whole world but a personal battle as well.
What a damn hero.

Her reference to Trump as her husband is normal for women embroiled in the radical feminist psychology. She views her husband as her adversary, whom she is fighting for dominance. In her mind, she simply made a short-circuited association between:
1. adversarial husband, who is a man, and
2. political adversary, who is a man.

This just goes to publicly show one more way that she perceives men to dominate over her. Even on stage, she is still engaged in that eternal feminist struggle against her own internal strawman - that damnable supremacy of men.

i had a dream that Hillary suddenly died due to all these health problems
the media went full retard and somehow tried to blame trump for it, calling it assassination.
he called them on their bullshit, and all their previous bullshit, exposed the luegenpresse to the normies, and went full god emperor mode
with no real opponent he made it to 88% in the polls, fulfilling the prophecy.
the next few months were an absolute shitshow for the (((establishment))) and trump won the election by a landslide
the cucked section of the military tried a (((coup))) but got fucking rekt
bretty awesome dream tbh

Normally I'd chalk that up to Holla Forumsish exaggeration, but watch that clip. He damn near shouts it in a voice I never hear him use. "I lost HUNDREDS of friends," he actually sounds hurt and angry when he says it. And considering he was being booed when he said it, it sounded visceral.

user would it surprise you if I had the same dream but it went further?

Canada's cuck PM declared war after calling Trump a dictator. Canada got annexed in 3 days since the mounties and the army got tired of his shit and did a coup instead.

any more pics of her like this?

Was he in a match with Tajiri? Why is he green?

Trump looks like this under his jacket. Guaranteed.

The Boss was a globalist hippy though. She outright says it at the end of MGS3.

They are probably making some steamy love when cameras turn off.

Yup. She was also an obnoxious Mary Sue who retconned revealed Big Boss' motivations to be those of a simpering fanboy.

Hell, the entire Metal Gear storyline got reduced to two beta orbiters fighting over how to best respect the wishes of m'lady.

I'm trying to eat here goddammit.

Well, Trump has always been very good friends with the Clintons.

Damn, Mika seriously wants Trump's schlong so badly. It's so damn obvious.

Well he's charismatic as fuck, the times I've heard him speak.

Not sure what he's doing in that pic, but if he brings that to my country i'll personally shoot him myself.

I'll take the Oreos though.

Belt included.

When the libs try to paint him as a creep it never works. He is the smoothest, most charming alpha male on American television.

He married Hillary because they were a good power couple, and worked well together. I'm sure when they were 20 in college they fucked like rabbits. She wasn't even that bad looking. Just a little frumpy.

They even managed to have a kid in their 30s, so it's obvious their marriage wasn't entirely passionless.

Bill was just a high-charisma, high-test man who had more sexual options than just his wife. And he didn't have the morals or love for her to remain faithful.

No matter what you think of the man's politics or character, no one becomes president without an alpha dominant personality. There's too much competition for schlubs to win out.

ctr pls

Get a load of this fucktard.

No you low-energy shill, you only become POTUS if you're approved by the Bilderbergs and CFR first.

Vapid cunt.

Trips confirm
Praise kek
KKK
KEK
KKK

Wait what?

people claim chelsea is some other guys kid

who knows if true, but without a dna test, I can't imagine how it helps attack her.

*tips Philosophers legacy*
m'Boss

God I wish Trump would invade Canada and liberate us

They cheated Trump out of money through the Clinton foundation. Any love they had is gone now.

Get a load of this kike

Fix your own country, thats your job not ours.

Web Hubbell

Did Holla Forums will the God Emperor to cuck Clinton by proxy with meme magic?

Friendly reminder that Jim Webb wasn't anti-white, and that in a sane nation he would have been a shoo-in for the Dems.

I don't know, but apparently the year of the fire cock (2017_ is supposed to be when all of the things building in the year of the fire monkey come to fruition.

She's gonna stutter and flutter, then fall over and shake and tremble with glimpses of ecstasy and erotic fantasies as bodily fluids starts rushing out of all her openings in her last seizure of admiration for the don.