I posted this on Holla Forums...

I posted this on Holla Forums, but they deleted it because it fostered actual discussion and didn't push forward whatever the current narrative is over there. I briefly posted about it on Holla Forums, but the general response was just "do it" I'm hesitant to post it here because I just expect a bunch of wizards and jealous trannyfags either saying it's not worth it because she doesn't have a dick or because she's 3D. Just pre-empting those boring unfunny responses. Here's the deal:

So I don't much like trannies as a general rule, I've seen countless online communities destroyed by their bullshit and insanity. Every experience I've had with one has been negative, but a month ago I was at an arcade and a girl working there started flirting with me…

When she came up to me I'd already judged her, she looked like tumblr incarnate in her problem glasses and her hair dyed blue on top and shaved on the sides, but she had wide hips on a petite figure and very perky breasts, and she was into me right away, so I sat down and talked to her. I told her my name, and she told me hers… a guy's name. Through conversation she revealed she was ftm, had legally changed her name to a male one, and was on her second month of testosterone. I was nice and calm about it, but I let her have it. Explaining to her about chromosomes, comparing her to Dennis Avner and Rachel Dolezal and she took it in stride and mostly agreed with me. I told her in essence "Listen, you're really cute, but I'm not into dudes. I would never refer to you as male. I'd have you taking supplements to increase breast growth and wearing frilly dresses." and she was on board with it. I told her she probably fantasized about being a 50's housewife and she just blushed.

She's 17, apparently she'd only had one boyfriend when she was 13, they never did anything sexual, and after that when her breasts initially weren't growing and she didn't like make up, skirts or having long hair, she decided she was a boy and since she's identified that way no guy has wanted to date her (despite what I assure you is a smoking body, and a very pretty face.)

She's only attracted to men, and high-testosterone men at that. She wears lingerie and thigh highs under her male clothes. I was shocked at how readily she was willing to give this entire identity up to get with me. I met her family, her sister and mother both refer to her with a male name, it's on her ID, I've seen old pictures of her, the testosterone she's taking which so far has just made her really horny and enlarged her clit.

Can she be saved? Is she not too far gone? I find her really attractive, but I have to admit I'm a little ehhh on the boy clothes. Oh, and yes she's white of course. Politically she hasn't said anything one way or the other. I've been afraid to open that can of worms, but I did tell her if we lived together she'd have to embrace my ideology as well and she didn't seem bothered by it.

Can anyone let me in on the psychology of why a pretty girl like her would do this to begin with? I get the feeling it's some gay friend she has that influenced her this way. From the sounds of her social interactions, it seems like her family and friends all still think of her as a girl, but entertain her fantasy for her sake. Her mother seemed to genuinely love her, I'll say that much.

gas yourself

hey man i read your post and just wanna say ya i agree n everything i thuoght you made good point

Dude, already lost a girl like that, worst idea ever, they are like degenerate pedophiles after the first orgasm and they came easy as fuck, the best part? you can train her to love your tastes, cuckqueen, anal, driving a carrera rs 2.7 in need for speed porshe ulnleashed receing blowjobs, dude, go for it and marry her if you can, be happy and post greentext.

Its shaved goy.

Sounds like a fun time tbh

If you can get her to stop the testosterone right now, it probably won't be too late, but she probably has mental issues. She's clearly not normal and could be damaged. Don't believe her when she says she never did anything sexual with her last boyfriend, lol. Her hormones are probably in disarray right now. If you want to invest in her, I suggest increasing her progesterone production, maybe even supplementing it. Consider consulting with the community at raypeatforum.com to normalize her hormones.

4chan blogpost.

Pretty much this, tbh.

Aww, now I want to see a pic of her. The girl is kinda mental though OP, if she made the impulsive decision to drop everything for you, she might make another really impulsive one to leave you at some point in time. You can't predict her, you can't trust her.

OP mentioned a mother and a sister but no father. Consider that maybe she's just never had any male guidance in her life and without that she's been drifting on whatever fads come her way. She reacted so strongly to OP because he's the first man to talk to her like her father should have.

Maybe this is a change, maybe it's just the pendulum swinging back for the first time and she'll end up normalizing into a soulless modern thot. Either way, post pics.

…Oh god damn it, you're probably completely right. 90% of the girls into me have severe daddy issues. Part of the reason I'm so into this one is because she so far hasn't revealed a ddlg/abdl type fetish. I got a dozen exes who outright called me daddy and wanted to be read bedtime stories, talked down to, get stuffed animals, etc. I just had one pop out of the blue last week and reveal she has that fetish now and she's been spamming my phone with pics of herself with a paci and in overalls and shit.

All this one's said about her dad is that her parents divorced. Every girl since freaking middle school, same story. "You remind me of my dad." Usually spells doom for the relationship because she just ends up projecting her feelings about her dad onto me, so if she hates him she grows to hate me, if she doesn't respect him she doesn't respect me. One girl absolutely adored her dad, she followed me around for six years.

Sounds like fun to me. Put it in her OP. Worst case scenario, she doesn't like it and goes back on the testosterone, and you move on.

Here's some fun sophistry:

In tribal groups where either men or women are lacking, members of the other gender take on the roles of the missing where they can, including socially and emotionally. In your case, the father is missing and your girl started taking on his attributes: being addressed like a man, dressing like a man, main-lining T like a man. In the absence of a father figure, she took on the empty role of her own father figure.

Rather than resentments to transplant onto you, she may transplant the entire self that she has been building up onto you. What an unusual level of power that would be, to dictate to her from the role of her own donated self-image.

If you ever wanted to mold your own wife, you'll never have a better chance.

No words can accurately describe how disgusted I am right now.

I'd get one of those for my 12-yo daughter… she loves to model privately just for me, and she'd look stunning in something like this.

She is a lonely asexual ftm dyke.

Or going full harem.

This, its not just a qt tomboy, its the full pack:

Your post got deleted because a.) you're blogposting and b.) your post is focusing too much on one specific woman instead of women and general society as a whole.

Simple fix to that, next time don't even bother posting on Holla Forums.

Seriously that sperg pit has like 10 stickies taking up a third of the first page.

Seems likes she wants to be validated sexually and went to great lengths to achieve that. Now that she has you, fuck the validation right into her and help her back.

Posting this pol, is this copy pasta?
Anyway. I would argue that it is your moral obligation now to "save her" while being aware of the fact that she is going to kill herself when you leave her/do something wrong. Regardless I doubt that she is ever going to be normal.

OP here, I guess I can share a couple shots with her face cut out. These are a couple shots I snapped this morning while we were on skype.

I usually go for bustier, but altogether I find her very attractive. Her smile in particular is lovely.

What a huge ass boring blogpost

Have you tried asking reddit? Theyre more helpful for fucking normalfags and normalfag problems

Ask her.

It might be because she doesn't feel anyone has accepted her for the way she is, so she's trying to find other means to be accepted.
Just tell her she's beautiful. Reassure her that she doesn't have to change anything for anyone but herself.

Personally, I'm not sure about trannies and how I should think of the whole thing (don't know if I'm okay with them or not, among other social issues), but if there's a chance to go back AND be happy, you should help her.

I STOPED READING COMMENTS

DID YOU FUCKED HER SHE THEY THAT OR NOT ?

Sorry to Hijack the discussion, but which subreddit/s might you suggest?

I personally despise the site (Mostly the circlejerky nature of the thing, the internet points culture, among other things) But I'm pretty open to trying out options for finding people to date.

I'm clearly doing something wrong on my end, but i can't figure out what. I'm not exactly the most social person in the world, but I'm not an autist. I'm not terribly unattractive (I suppose that's subjective, but just going from general metrics, I'm fairly tall, not a great fat shit, decent facial structure, and I don't smell or dress in MLP shirts and cargo shorts.) Though i do think i have a pretty annoying voice. I am a Depressive, but I don't broadcast it so i doubt that's the cause.

Incidentally, she looks pretty good. Shame about the FtM dealio though. It's probably a bad sign, but i suppose it couldnt hurt to try and see if you can turn her into a normal person. What have you got to lose, other than time?

didn't sep the images, but got no imagesearch hits. is it possible this thread isn't pasta?

Yeah, I hate that, too, but I still use it regularly. I just refrain from using upvotes at all.

As for suggestions, I don't know myself, but you could find subreddits for anything. Perhaps /r/Relationships is what you're looking for. It deals with romantic and non-romantic relationships.

Gas yourself, sage for baiting.

Thanks for the sage

I suppose I'll have a look. Thank you. It'd be nice to do something to solve this crippling loneliness.

Kill yourself faggot.

They still exist? That's like saying "I called from a pay phone."

Agenda? Nigger do you even know what Holla Forums stands for?