Many members of my circle are such pansies and sometimes indistuishable from social liberals :(

Many members of my circle are such pansies and sometimes indistuishable from social liberals :(
What a disappointment

Other urls found in this thread:

rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/gallery/49568261/If-Modern-Anarchists-Fought-in-Spain
rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha

Good one

This is the best one in my opinion.

The art is supercute but the comedy is hella unfunny

It makes good points though.

rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/gallery/49568261/If-Modern-Anarchists-Fought-in-Spain
Some of these are quite on spot though

Stop

kill yourself

Huh?

That's the point. The author of these comics is criticizing today's anarchists for their behavior. The artist is an anarchist himself.

rednblacksalamander.deviantart.com/gallery/

That's the joke. Anarchism was appropriated as a fashion statement by edgy teenagers. Most people haven't even heard of anarchism as a philosophical tradition.

God just shut up already you fucking autist

Stop being such a baby. There's also no vagueness here. The guys clearly an anarchist. And yeah, people should be critical of the "anarchists" because sometimes they seem like undercover liberals that are useless, weak, and whose activity amounts to overreacting to ambiguous comments/

Satire will always be lost on idiots.

news flash: most of the world is idiots, and if you want to win them over, you have to play by their game.

We tried that. Neoliberal hegemony happened.

I should prob. take a trip to the Zapatista's terf to interview them and then upload it. Show these pricks how to be real

It's clear if you see his deviantart page but his comics are cherry-pickable as fuck

That's kind of how comics are.

Pure autism

This is excellent

I'd rather keep making fun of you than try to rebut your trite observations wheb you're clearly too blinded by your autism to have a rational conversation ;^)

Wow, you are really, really mad.

You take yourself way too seriously tbh

I guess that makes two of us.