The high-energy track was penned by Elena of Avalor head writer Silvia Olivas in an effort to "debunk any...

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The song is kinda meh.

dont remind me

I am so sick of hearing the phrase "Dia de los Muertos."

She has no hips despite having an ass

How about "Día de todos los Santos"?

Is the spaniard original version before mexicans appropiated it.

Spainards are high class Mexicans
*as my dad told me*

I'm going to slap your fucking dad.

We just needed more time to overbreed natives with pure spaniard blood and we were about to save south America.

Anyway, back into the topic, "Día de todos los Santos" is mostly a day to mourn and clean the tombs of your loved ones and place some flowers.

halloween is way cooler and you know it

So basically what everyone else does anyway when they have the time

?

Why doesn't she sound spic?

they won't go THAT far

Por favor, puta, it will never not be Skeleton Day.

Does anyone think the textures of this show are the same as Star Wars Rebels?

Book of Life was better than this.

Wait so what did you Spaniards think of the Book of Life movie?

Halloween is awesome.

Just admit nothing would have improved. We Spaniards are genetically lazy.

Hence why you guys lost to other colonial powers like Britain, France and Germany.

You don't know this was originally created as a spinoff of Sofia the First? In fact, it was created because a producer called Sofia "the first Hispanic Disney princess", which made people flip out.

It makes things more diverse

Didn't know that. Though I never watched Sofia the first and only heard about it recently.

We lost to Britain several times because we were absolutely retarded as well. Everything about this story is specially stupid:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

I live in the new world (VIVA LE MEXICO AYAYAYAY), say strong brothers.
Everything sucks here, but I dont think it's any better back in Europe ;-;

Reminder that Disney attempted to trademark Dia de los Muertos for a Pixar movie

That is not how it works, i think.

I thought everything sucked anywhere, just in different ways. I am moving to France as soon as possible, though. At least girls there are cute.

My god, how ugly are women in here.

How?

It's a badly constructed sentence. Translating it literally, word by word, it would be "SOMOS JODIDAMENTE INVENCIBLES", but "jodidamente" sounds awkward and only Twitter hipster memesters use it unironically because they borrowed it from English, where "fucking" just rolls off the tongue. "SOMOS PUTO INVENCIBLES", while actually a nonsensical sentence, sounds so artificial it sounds natural, and also rolls off the tongue much in the same way "fuck" does. Only high tier memesters actually use "puto" instead of "jodidamente", though.

aren't you worried about the Muslim attacks in France though?

Yeah, but the adjetive has to be in plural as well, it would "Somos putos invencibles" or you could make it a noun like "Somos los putos invencible" and besides, isn't there a spaniard slang about that.
"Soy el puto amo" or something.

I am fairly sure I already died in a reality where my city was attacked by ISIS just after the Bataclan tragedy and I just jumped into this slightly safer one.
>Get to class slightly late, but at least still alive or at least in this timeline
I shit you not, none of this is made up.

Yeah. The sentence is gramatically incorrect, because you are attempting to use "puto" in a different number than the implied subject "nosotros", which is why it sounds so artificial and mostly used to meme around. You would never find a word like that in a serious book.

Adjectives don't quite stack up the same way they do in English. This sentence would translate to "we are invincible male prostitutes".

This one mostly translates to the same thing as the above, but because it has "los", you can kind of infer "putos" here isn't really being talked about in the literal sense of the word, but more in the "puto amo" sense.

Spanish grammar and syntax are weird. At least pronunciation is straightforward.

And the problem is?

Congrats on Disney for managing to make a spicy cuban girl who *doesn't* get my dick hard. This animation is painful to look at.

It's a roman catholic holday, the original version was italian.

Begorrah, tis loike a second potatah famine! Remember the six million pounds!

…But I thought the Spanish Armada got wrecked by a time traveling Godzilla?

Godzilla save the Queen.

Can you post proof of this?

Disney is probably Jewish enough to think they can buy out a holiday with their obscene amount of money.

jesus spain could you have held back on your insatiable lust for treedeath

How the hell is Sophia suppose to be Hispanic?

Never watched the show but doesn't it take place in spain?

If Sofia is from Spain, she spent way too much time playing WoW considering her skin tone.

This animation is only slightly better than foodfight

Her mom is known as Queen Miranda