Chris Cornell Suicide

msn.com/en-us/music/news/singer-chris-cornells-death-ruled-a-suicide/ar-BBBgSOR

What did he know about the DNC/Hillary? What does everyone that dies know?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRg4PCof3TAhUI1GMKHbsaA0sQFgg_MAQ&url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chris-cornell-visited-athens-refugee-10447467
ifonly.com/charity/26/the-chris-vicky-cornell-foundation
rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-cornells-wife-issues-statement-w483179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on guys, there's something here.

Chris Cornell had a charity that helped kids and had just gotten back from a refuge camp in Greece:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRg4PCof3TAhUI1GMKHbsaA0sQFgg_MAQ&url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/chris-cornell-visited-athens-refugee-10447467

He was killed because he found out about a pedo ring and was about to blow the whistle on it.

He's dead, good

Further exposing pizzagate? No wonder they killed him.

Maybe he realized that Europe is kill so he necked himself

Then why not go out doing God's work? Why not kill the sandskin? Solitary suicide I assume to now be a sign of the Left silencing anyone.

Yep, he heard stories of children "disappearing" from the refuge camps and put it all together. Unfortunately he told the wrong person before he let it out of the bag, and he was suicided.

ifonly.com/charity/26/the-chris-vicky-cornell-foundation

Islam is anti-degeneracy

you dropped this :^)

Probably tried to fuck Taylor Momsen who was his opening act that night.

She turned him down flat and he had to Hero.

He knew Seth Rich leaked Shillary's plans to take the presidency as the DNC candidate. Sanders had to be burned for the globalist cause, it was her time. She had him killed to keep Sanders quiet and in line, even supporting her publicly.

faggot

I hope they catch his killer.

Typical shill response. Begone from this place.

>"The Medical Examiner has completed the autopsy on 52-year-old Chris Cornell, the agency's statement read. “The cause of death has been determined as suicide by hanging.

This song went deep as fuck now

Auto-erotic asfixiation was the caise of death

That's what they want us to think.

The DNC killed him. I know. Fucking kikes

rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-cornells-wife-issues-statement-w483179

I am shilling your deep desire for cum in your ass and mouth and teeth from burly blacko men by letting potential bois know you're fag and dta w/ herpes ridden afro men.

Cianiggers everywhere man. We can't get rid of these fucks.

kurt cobain killed him