[Open]

youtu.be/65xNsPRojWA [Open]

So I'm watching this and it literally gets interrupted by a commercial every 3 minutes. I don't want to say Google funny business is afoot, it would be far to blatant, it's gotta be trumps channel is greedy for that ad revenue, right guys? Let me know if I'm crazy

i dont even know what video links to, post a synopsis then I might click on it

It's trumps livestream

plz spoiler, this is christian board thx

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Don't be a parasite
Pay your dues by watching 4 seconds of comercial and they will make more content to cater to you

Anyways that's not the point, something strange is happening on jewtubes in everything trump related

It's not, fuck off.
EVERYONE hates christcucks.
bumping just for you :^)

Stop.

hahahahahahahahaha

What's the point in making content for you if they get no ad bucks? Incentivize content you believe in by just watching 4 seconds of comercial and skipping it.

Also shouldn't you keep an eye on the Jewish tricks in current ads. Watch the ads so you can point out the subversion

Go home, intl.

Great logic there!

Wot is that image real?

When you know it's happening it isn't effective. We need to stay up to date on all attempts to subvert and attack us

Whatever that's not the point, jewtubes is doing something fishy, like I just want confirmation this amount of commercials is not normal. Maybe if we dig we will find another instance of Google actively trying to subvert the election. Sounds like it goes against there pledge to do no evil or whatever the shit they say

(((they))) don't make shit. They are parasites on the backs of actual content makers.

I have never bought something just because I saw a commercial. Never been convinced by a commercial to buy something so it's literally a waste of time for me.

I happily donate if I feel the need to people I consider worthy of money. I'm a practitioner of buy before you try - that's why I pirate most of my shit and then buy the album/movie/game if it made an impression.

The subversion is very clear. There are many books even written on "persuasion" "advertising tricks" and so on.

Advertising is dishonest on every level, numbing for the mind and a waste of time.

I dunno stole it from here but I hope so

Shit, I'm tired.

Ohhhh my time is so valuable those 4 seconds could have been better spent shit posting on the Internet. Fucking whatever, ads arnt what I'm trying to talk about, it's ads every three fucking minutes on trump content

Not what I said.

Methinks user dost protest too much.

Yeah. Shitposting is entertaining and our perception of time is relative to the action we're performing. 4 seconds shitposting feels like 1 seconds (cos it flies by when the keks are rolling), but 4 seconds of a shitty, cringy, mind numbing add feels like 4 mins.

Also no idea about the trump content - literally just shitposted about your add advocacy.

110% false. You either don't understand persuasion and manipulation, or don't want us goyim to.

On a second reading I think you're just naïve. Google's slogan "don't be evil" is just that: a slogan to persuade the dumb goyim that they're the good guys.

Install an ad blocker and work on de-Jewing your brain, user.

Or I'm just overconfident and shit sneaks in but doesn't actively watching it, looking for how it's trying to influence me better than being in a hypnotic state. Like can't we defend against it some by staying vigilant?

You don't defend against enemies by letting them in and then fighting them non-stop. You defend against enemies by keeping the gates closed in the first place and not letting them in at all.

AdBlocker the kike machine. Like I said, if you actually want to support content creators, you can (most of them have donation buttons and shit).

Same for any type of media - pirate it before you spend money on it. Support artists with your wallet - don't support ALL artists JUST to see if you like them at all.

I was just using that as a rhetorical tool to show how someone could frame this happening if we do find there are a disproportionate amount of commercials on trump content.

Maybe if their commercials catered to my interest, then I'd be fine watching ads. However, most commercials are for fucking Ford trucks and life insurance and other shit that I would never be interested in, and also are filled with racemixing and other degenerate virtue signaling bullshit.

This. After the late 80's early 90's children's toy ad craze was canned I can't think of even one time I saw a commercial and went "hey, I want this thing that I didn't know about before! I should go out and buy this thing." Only when I was a literal child being brainwashed by targeted advertisement was I interested in any of their garbage. Now all commercials are filled with an appeal to emotion and are completely uninteresting, they're not even funny or cleverly written to make it less of a pain to watch.

No
You don't hide in your cave
You confront them
Meet them in the field
Always have your eye on them so you can always challange them when they misstep

Not opening my doors to shitskins, nignogs and saracens = hiding not defending.

I don't think you're a shill , but you have that nasally voice when you post.

I have seen commercials you know. All of us have. Which is why we decided - nope. We grew up in the same society as you, it's how most of us started doubting the (((mainstream))). Holla Forums isn't a place of discovery - except the VERY rare cases where a misguided libshit wanders in to crusade and gets assraped and converted - but a place of deepening the knowledge and debating shit in a very unsafe space (the only place where actual ideas flourish)

There's like 5 commercials that get played over and over on youtube. I've already watched them once, why would I watch them again and again and again? It's one thing to watch a commercial once or twice to analyze it, but anymore than that you're going to start subconsciously buying into their kikery.

This is true and has been demonstrated in studies.
You can't watch propaganda and be unaffected, even if you know that the creator is actively trying to manipulate you.

To underline what said watch this if you haven't seen it.

Whatever I was watching on my phone, I don't know how to use Adblock on these browsers but was just making conversation about the virtues of watching ads bullshit. What I am interested in does this seem to have a disproportionate amount of ads? If it does could we prove it? If we could, could someone publish an article about it? I'm just curious if any things there. So if you would be so kind and turn Adblock off and watch trump with me And report your expierience I would be eternally thankful.

Yeah that fuckin' Trump guy is just hungry for money, what a jew.
Who knew that by sinking millions of your own money into a political campaign you could get back 500% in returns on solely youtube ad revenue!
What an old greedy racist capitalist, OP, thanks for bringing this to light, it's changed me for the better.
I'm a #Hillarymissile now!

I'm sure ctr people would promote trumps livestream

How do you know my voice is nasally by reading anyway?

That is exactly, exactly, what a CtR shill would say.
Filtered.

Holy Fucking Shit

This guy must be a real idiot or a YT advertiser.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON EARTH WATCHING ADS ON YOUTUBE !!

I REPEAT

YOU ARE

THE ONLY ONE ON EARTH

WATCHING ADS ON YT

AND TO BE MORE CLEAR TO ALL OTHER POSTER HERE

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

It might be time to go to the bunker, lad.

help me nuke the board first

Even better than adblocker is youtube-dl. I download the video, watch it, then delete. No cookie or browser ID is ever read by their servers.

Works on hundreds of sites, too. Not just JewTube.

stupid shop job. That girl would literally die. I mean "literally" in the most literal sense.

Dude I pay them to stop this. It's $10, they track you anyway,and the product is superior with YouTube music added on. It literally let's you play everything you liked (music related) offline. They also send me shit on my interests, ie right wing propaganda and music. It's just a product and it has to be paid for, by your shekels or the advertiser.

Nah lad. In horse sex, the mare does all the work with her muscular vagina. The stallion just stands there and cums after about ten seconds. And usually in cases like this the horse is partially sedated for the protection of the humans involved. That girl is basically just using the horse as a mounted dildo; the horse won't thrust into her.