Correcting Correct the Record #5

Thread #1 archive.is/tiDg6

Thread #2 archive.is/eoD22

Thread #3 archive.is/m1JwF

Thread #4 archive.is/Vo88p

Halfchan Mods are actively banning people who post anything related to the dox of CTR members, and banning people who report CTR threads. Dox 4chan mods. We're taking it back.

ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j

Contains the dox of said CTR members

Last thread we saw a little bit of fun with trying to get some of what we discovered taken to media outlets.

A twatter account was also made for a "Twitter Command Hub"

@InternetVolk

ITT: MORE DIGGING!

Other urls found in this thread:

centralkitsapreporter.com/news/18275639.html?mobile=true
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84388449/ctr-exposed
graduations.kitsapsun.com/graduations/view/35#axzz4GaxhlV8Q
8ch.net/cow/res/143418.html#143418
zillow.com/homedetails/1840-NW-Joels-Ct-Bremerton-WA-98311/23455594_zpid/

8ch.net/pol/res/7020409.html#7024634
8ch.net/leftypol/res/845621.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7020409.html#q7041609
store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies
christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm
freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm
islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp
learnaboutislam.org/
allahsquran.com/free/
whyislam.org/services/order-literature/
samplebuddy.com/
samples.biofreeze.com/
order.pizzahut.com/home
dominos.com/
papajohns.com/
chick-fil-a.com/
grubhub.com/
eat24hours.com/
mormon.org.uk/missionaries
prankdial.com/
hoaxcall.com/
call2friends.com/
wakerupper.com/
wakeupdialer.com/
mailbait.info
pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
anonymousemail.me/
myfreebible.org/RequestBible.html
cpsglobal.org/content/order-free-quran
isgh.org/order/
searchislam.org/freerequest.html
gainpeace.com/index.php?option=com_form&Itemid=108
astroglide.com/sample/
shitsenders.com/
mailyourglitter.com/
mailinator.com/
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
mailbait.info/
8ch.net/pol/res/7023133.html#q7024250
ufile.io/d8cbf
linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-shappell-25114217
twitter.com/lizzishappell
facebook.com/elizabeth.shappell
whitepages.com/name/Elizabeth-S-Shappell/-/7bd22cq
twitter.com/davidbrockdc
facebook.com/davidbrockdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
blog.dilbert.com/
numberproxy.com/
archive.org/stream/gdrive-PomfClonesAndFileHostingComparisons/Pomf Clones and File Hosting Comparisons#page/n0/mode/2up
archive.is/kADlQ
gotfreefax.com/
b.1339.cf/vcdvofv.pdf
p.fuwafuwa.moe/vlohfl.zip
a.desu.sh/hwqbqd.zip
poal.me/xbjwxw
youtube.com/watch?v=TKVsTEjM54c
mediafire.com/?o98v8rj31rc5fts
mega.nz/#!aAEmUJZI!QXajKu3iSHLtibpUb1SAGf2zUibYKWAwa363X-CKkIU
whatismyipaddress.com/
wikihow.com/Pick-a-Lock
mediafire.com/download/exvj5ry95lxuczv/HUMA ABEDIN FILES.zip
pastebin.com/qNn2xLi3
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Gulen_Final.pdf
8ch.net/newsplus/res/8598.html
campaignlegalcenter.org/news/appearances-publications-speeches/clinton-s-campaign-finance-hypocrisy-washingto
campaignlegalcenter.org/news/appearances-publications-speeches/clinton-s-campaign-finance-hypocrisy-washington-post
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4b7idb/the_epilogue_of_4chan_exodus_sjw_mods_Holla
kroc.nd.edu/profiles-peacebuilding/lizzi-ba-07
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmW4W6nXpY4ToU1T2yUBw68xjcCFCWinDu6RZDvyUDT3Vd
lmgtfy.com/?q=define shill&l=1
lmgtfy.com/?q=ad hominem&l=1
archive.is/owgs6
archive.is/fgNau
discord.gg/RsHyn
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84625784/deshillify-10#p84627724
mediafire.com/download/yu34503xqfcbp5o/HACKING_TEAM_TOOLS.zip
freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/
freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/
theweek.com/articles/493280/haitis-botched-reconstruction-by-numbers
wsj.com/articles/mary-anastasia-ogrady-the-clinton-foundation-and-haiti-contracts-1425855083
npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief
mediafire.com/download/ccfios68xvdp5wn/HILLARY DNC DOSSIER.zip
download1013.mediafire.com/5s4o8k1tm9ng/gdb4rs5xd908li9/HRC_pass..zip
archive.org/details/BigBadLeaker_gmail_POMF
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
mediafire.com/?1h9lwkajc1xn9ox
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
thehackernews.com/2015/10/hacking-team-tools.html
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/04/19/how-hacking-team-got-hacked/
venturebeat.com/2012/01/22/mediafire-megaupload-business-model-piracy/
cryptostorm.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8490
github.com/cryptostorm/cryptostorm_client_configuration_files
cryptostorm.is/
whonix.org/
a.desu.sh/hfvtpu.zip
data.com/connect/pricing.jsp?source=HPTopNav&hideDDCTopNav=true
youtube.com/watch?v=IWjJHorchtk
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84668712/i-have-the-head-of-correct-the-records-twitter
8ch.net/pol/res/7070314.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In terms of doxing the mods, we should go after the ones we know about, like Troid aka Zach Whitchurch.

What information we do know about him so far is that he is from Washington State, somewhere in Kitsap County. His mother is Angel Whitchurch, though it could be Angela as well. Most likely Troid is living in Seattle somewhere.

centralkitsapreporter.com/news/18275639.html?mobile=true

Is he still a mod, and do we have info on any other mods?

He is still a mod. You can tell when he's modding a board.

As for other mods, I think Rapeape got doxxed as well. Troid however is the one we have the most information on. Troid's public trail has more information, making him the easiest target.

see

I am not exactly a user of the deep web/unindexed web, but if i remember correctly there's sites which sell information from datamining, if the halfchan mod (Vroid? was it?) had a facebook account, we could try to find a service where we could grab this information and find him.

Could we use him to get to the other mods? would he have info on them?

Also, mods, please sticky.

That's the gameplan yes. Break him so he'll confess everything to us.

He did have one, but he deleted it. However, I've been looking more into his mother. Her name is Angela Joy Whitchurch and she lives in Bremerton, WA, which coincides with perfectly.

Instead of using the usual ruin life tactics, we should try to persuade him or another mod for some more chat logs and information.

Try to persuade him and if it fails then just ruin his life until he tells us.

We have the most information on his mother, which is on whitepages. I don't feel like paying for a membership

How's the shill dox harassing going? Any funny meltdowns yet?

Why doesn't some brave user just take a 1oz slug to some of these fucker's heads?
Only three or four of them need to go down before they scatter like roaches.
Making a shotgun is easy and ammo is cheap.

Been working and out of the loop the past few days, what's happened exactly?

A. The trail will lead here.
B. It will create pity for them, and resentment for 'THOSE CRAZY DRUMPF SUPPORTERS!!2111249!'

This might be Troid's mother. The coincidences are too uncanny. The fact that Troid himself isn't in the relatives tells him he might still be living with her, but I could be wrong

Send her some boxes to start?

We have to be certain its his mother. I believe it is though

send you some anthrax you fucking faggot.

Some other info I found.

Troid graduated high school in 2010, meaning he's 24 years old. Good chance he's still living at home with mommy

Send boxes to everyone we think is her.

Are we rustling you, CTR?

Forgot to include

Meanwhile mods here are busy banning people for even truing to talk reasonably about the negatives of Trump. This place is no better.

Hi CTR.

Can you point out any of these "negatives" without vomiting subjective ad-hom and HURR JEW DAUGHTER JEW STAFF?

There is no way in hell the MSM would report on chan warfare.

How do you work for Her?

They'll report on an IRL assault caused by a chan.

No, they won't. It will get a 1 paragraph mention in the local paper as an unsolved homicide. By the time the cops could piece together any sort of motive, the public will have forgotten about it and the media won't give a shit.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84388449/ctr-exposed

Keep this bumped

When I was into this shit, I would just find any possible match and drop bombs. Who cares if you know 100%? Some collateral damage is sometimes necessary.

Did anyone deliver?
Anyone do anything from the "ruin life methods" image?

graduations.kitsapsun.com/graduations/view/35#axzz4GaxhlV8Q

A list of everyone who graduated the year Troid did, just in case you wanted to know.

pffft

Not finding anything else on Troid. The biggest info we got is about his mother here

My hunch is that he's still living at home with her. Remember, our goal is to turn Troid into a NARC in the end. Meaning we want him to spill everything he knows about the mods and their connections to CTR

8ch.net/cow/res/143418.html#143418

Everything we know about Troid

Call up the mother, ask for Troid. Pretend to be his friend.

If she gives the phone to him, then pretend to be a debt collector and get him to hang up on you (or better, give you his personal information).

Mate, they've been shitting on Trump 24/7, you think something like this would change anything?

Be better if we waited for someone with experience here to do this, we don't want to tip him off.

See

This is where the big info about him is

THIS IS THE REAL ADDRESS OF HIS MOM

4375 Hammerhead Court

Silverdale

Washington

No wait my mistake. That is where they used to live. Bremerton is where they moved to, aka their new home

Its difficult to tell honestly. Either she lives here or here>>7044031

Why oh why did I quit my job, I would have been mere miles away.

Yeah we definitely don't want anybody involved with CTR or corrupt halfchan mods to know that we're coming for them. Let's keep everything under wraps and move it to a different chan entirely that nobody knows about. We have to ensure that Holla Forums's public image stays squeaky clean so nobody can be accused of anything and so we still have a place to post.

t. fucking kike faggot

We should start small. We have his mom's email accounts, so we could start signing her up for a bunch of services. It won't cause much suspicion on his end

I like you because we hate the same things.

I still have this thing, it's simple to use but images would have to be linked.
gopher://port70.net/1board/b

Well I found his dad to. Had both his cellphone and the home phone number

I have a text to speech function set up on my computer and i can play computer noises so my own voice wouldn't dox me, this means we just need an anonymous number (google hangouts, etc) to call him through.
We could also do some SMS shit i guess, any services for that?

Based on what said I'm a bit hesitant to post it since we don't want to tip off Troid. Should I anyway?

We should wait, yes.
Personally i think we should set up a discord server in order to organize live and be more cooperative, i know for a fact that people get left out of the action if it isn't in a chatroom basically.

You guys are idiots. 4chan has been banning people for doxxing for years. The days of pizza raids etc on that site have been over for years. It's likely a CTR shill started this to get you off topic. Like the autists you are you went ahead and took the bait. They're likely dropping the threads to stay ahead of all the doxxing

I'm down with that. Posting the phone numbers on /cow/ would tip Troid off as well. Right now I only posted the new address of his parents. I'm being careful with this

publicly available information isn't a "dox"

Go post any asshats home address and call for any type of action. You'll get banned whether it's public info or not.

I was talking about getting someone who is good at getting info out of people to get him so we can do more damage, you fucking faggot.

Fuck off CTR.
Somebody should do what says, just turn their fucking lights out.
Look up "pipe shotgun" (not on Google, obviously) and buy/make some ammo.
If you take even the slightest bit of care beforehand such as wearing a mask, gloves and not leaving anything behind you won't get caught.

I know how phoneshitting works so banning me does nothing.

Holy fuck you guys, I was being sarcastic. looks very CTR to me.

I'm not against anybody organizing on some hidden chan, but do you really think that CTR and cuckchan mods don't know that we're digging for absolutely everything we can find? And that we're going to hit hard and keep hitting hard to make them regret it?

Please tell me what the horrible consequences are of CTR or cuckchan mods finding out we're after them. If you're seriously trying to call the person you are trying to dox and get more info out of them, good luck with that. If they're stupid enough to give up any info they are too stupid to understand we're even after them.

That said, CTR already knows we are on their asses. An user showed up in front of their offices and took pictures for fuck's sake. So they're definitely tipped off - and what are they doing about it? Fuck all, if anything they are shilling just as much. That means we haven't hit them hard enough or often enough yet. Their shills need to understand that they are risking having their lives ruined by working for CTR.

Now is the time to strike then. We got the new address of Troid's mom and dad.

zillow.com/homedetails/1840-NW-Joels-Ct-Bremerton-WA-98311/23455594_zpid/

The house his family bought. Seems Troid grew up in a very well off family it seems.

Is it wierd that this is almost EXACTLY 2 years after goymergayte?

Everyone save that image.

I can't be certain on the dad's phone numbers. It seems its registered to someone else, so it might be out of date

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

I can give you a list of his dad's emails though

The CTR shill doubles down to divert your attention.

Make sure when typing out e-mails that you put spaces around the '@' symbol. 8ch's cloudflare protection blocks e-mail addresses sometimes, although it doesn't seem to do it to all of them. Don't know why.

Yeah, I was seeing that a lot in the last thread.

patrician tastes

Well I think I found all I could. Troid himself is hard to track down, but his parents were easy enough.

Yeah I've been drawing a lot of parallels between. This and GG: the collusive press releases all at the same time, mass censorship, people from halfchan having an exodus to fullchan, the paid 5bux shills, the doxing wars. The difference is thst instead of something innocent like vidya, we're dealing with the propaganda machine of a globalist kike puppet that muses people at the drop of a hat. Always remember that the ride never ends.

This time though, were bringing the war to them and to the mods.

If we had anybody that is used to social engineering they could trick his parents into giving us his location or phone number.
Does america have phone catalogs?

Just refresh the page.

Thanks user. Didn't know it was because of the page auto-updating.

hahaha you suck at this

Obvious CTR shill now covering his tracks with this post

I'm not wrong. If you have even slightly used 4chan for a few years you realize what I'm saying is true.

Stop derailing faggots.

lolwut

[pants shitting intensifies]

also nice ban evasion cuck. get your jew agenda out of here.

That's what I'm trying to do. Why are you so focused on this 4chan mod? He's likely just too lazy to delete all CTR threads 24/7 but will delete doxxing ones as they've been doing it for years. You think he actually gets paid to mod 4chan?

All I said was that you should focus on CTR and not some random 4chan mod. Obvious shill is obvious. Read my jpg. It's what's currently happening. They've got you shooting at yourself.

We're focusing on taking halfchan back, before the shills start coming over here and shitting our site up, and we're also focusing on CTR digging. The thread has a dual purpose.

You think there's some grand conspiracy of 4chan mods colluding with CTR. The mods are likely just overwhelmed.

Also not a ban evasion. I need to disconnect my vpn to post on 4chan b/c they block the range of IPs.

that's what's sad about it

it's not a grand conspiracy. it's actually not that hard to fathom as a basic collaboration between two organizations with similar sets of rules. the problem, imo, is the seeming union of church and state.

The amount of thread sliding for the past week is more than any unpaid mod has the time or patience to deal with. I know, I'd say fuck it and just focus on CRT threads dropping personal info. 4chan has been doing that for years. You underestimate the laziness of people. I won't harp on the subject anymore. Go ahead and focus on both even though one is just a boogeyman meant to divert your attention. This is my last post on this matter. Feel free to keep focusing on it.

whitepages.com/

I've noticed it's not as severe as it was. Seems like some of the shills got too spooked and bailed.

Still, we need to keep hitting CTR and the halfchan mods supporting them

Well greetings from /leftypo/ some of us have gotten word of you all needing a bit of help organizing against the CTR. Well one of our annons came up with a battle plan

1. Paid astroturfers on all sides of the political spectrum
2. Any Feds trying to penetrate us (you know they're already sniffing)
3. The undesirable constituencies within each party (evangelicals, idpol etc)

Definitely. We have the initiative now. Stay on the offense, keep pushing them back.

You'll only find those on the cuckservative/lefty side. We obviously can't ally with you because you'll start labeling people as astroturfers for the right. We can't trust you.

Fair enough we really can't trust Holla Forums without fear of being back stabbed. But only reason I came was because one of yours came to us seeking some help. I thought it be helpful to see if you agree to the battle plan or not.

However you wish to continue just remember it was one of yours that came to us.

We still bombarding their HQ with frogs?

8ch.net/pol/res/7020409.html#7024634

Would user kindly reupload this to a new mirror? I was too late to grab it last night.

Can't for the life of me figure out why. link it?

8ch.net/leftypol/res/845621.html

Also, seconded.

Jesus, what a faggot.
I don't think that's a real Holla Forumsack but others can make the judgment.

Personally, if they're willing to work with us, as long as they don't shit up the board I don't see why not.

Also, here: 8ch.net/pol/res/7020409.html#q7041609

Bump.

Jesus Christ.
FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT

I know how it would go anyway.
As soon as things start looking up for Trump again they'll start pointing fingers at "Trump Astroturfers" that don't even exist.

And? If we win, it doesn't matter.

I sent every doxed CTR about a million boxes.

I cannot wait to hear from the lugenpresse about this

Not only were you so low-energy as to not make it about six million, you were even too low-energy to post any proof.

You're doing the lord's work, user.

How do you even afford that many boxes?

Is there some sort of free boxes service?

How
To
Correct
That
Record

Can we send them a flood of gore and loli pics somehow?

these do nothing
gore actually works

I believe UPS sends boxes for free.

Free boxes:
store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies

Christian spam:
christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm (spam need email)

Free bible/Koran:
freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm (free bible)
islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp
learnaboutislam.org/
allahsquran.com/free/
whyislam.org/services/order-literature/

Misc free stuff:
samplebuddy.com/
samples.biofreeze.com/

Ordering food:
order.pizzahut.com/home
dominos.com/
papajohns.com/
chick-fil-a.com/
grubhub.com/
eat24hours.com/

Missionary appointment:
mormon.org.uk/missionaries

Prank calls:
prankdial.com/
hoaxcall.com/
call2friends.com/

Android/IOS app Heywire
Wake up call:
wakerupper.com/
wakeupdialer.com/

Mail spam:
mailbait.info

Python sms/email bomber: pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb

Anonymous Email / Email spoofing:
anonymousemail.me/
myfreebible.org/RequestBible.html (Free Bible)
cpsglobal.org/content/order-free-quran (Free Quran)
isgh.org/order/ (Free Quran)
searchislam.org/freerequest.html (Free Quran)
gainpeace.com/index.php?option=com_form&Itemid=108 (Free Quran)
astroglide.com/sample/ (Free product samples)
shitsenders.com/ (Paid shit but at least by mail)
mailyourglitter.com/ (Paid glitter mailing service)
mailinator.com/ (Disposable email)
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html (Disposable mail)
mailbait.info/ (Email spam)

Borrowed from:
8ch.net/pol/res/7023133.html#q7024250

Does it really do that little? I'm surprised. Though maybe not that surprised. They're normalfags, so they'd mistake loli as equivalent to child porn, but they shill for Hillary, creating a high chance that they pass around child porn among their coworkers on a daily basis.

Just spam them gore?
That's weak, based on I thought you meant we should hit them with cars.

You should absolutely hit them with cars.

They should be hit with trucks you low-energy swine.

I like the way you're thinking

They should be hit with the Trump train, you low-energy swine.

does anyone have a burner phone number i can use to verify my jewgle account? i was pulling pranks on CTR and jewgle didn't like that. now i'm locked out of my account

Really, nigger?

YOU'RE EITHER ON THE TRAIN
OR YOU'RE ON THE TRACKS
TRUMP 2016

there was no other choice user. google was the only email supported

Just use a texting app, most of them give you a free number. Or skype, though I don't know if they do calls to non-skype numbers.

If the ride never ands, and if we never stop being Holla Forums, where does this all lead?

Look at how powerful we've become after only, what, 10 or so years? If we're still around in 10 years, what the hell will we be up to? I'm almost scared to imagine it.

Is Holla Forums a new secret society?

i just used flyp. it let me enter the number but they wont send a verification code. i went back to enter the number again and they won't let me enter it. do you know any texting app where this works

No. I'm saying call from a texting app, like TextNow.

Or just use one of the myriad things listed in

Do any anons have the tools from , btw?

I grabbed it earlier. Re-upping right now.

And no I wouldn't use smartphones and related apps. Use android virtual machines or burner phones/cheap pre-paid plans.

Bless you, user. You're doing the Lord's work.

Fuck you talking about schlomo? I dislike Trump, but i also reckognize Shillary is a 100 times worse. Trump is not going magickly fix everything and he certainly will become a war time president. The wall will be build but the VISA procedure to become a US citizens will become very open. "We'll build a great big front door". These points have allready been discussed before in loads of topics back when he announced he was running and when Trump gradually released his plans.

When you say "debate trump's negative's" what your actually saying is making shit remarks and shitposting about trump while favoring hillbot. No thanks.

textnow isn't working. they wont let me use the number. fucking jewgle. looks like i have to give up on that account. i probably even received a bunch of emails from angry ctr cucks

might wanna get behind ~7 proxies

ufile.io/d8cbf

Does anyone here know who Fayke Eleckshun is? They keep trying to get in touch with me but I never developed critical thinking skills.

user why don't you just do it? If you get just one of them you'd be a hero, and obviously you know how to do it. I don't know what's stopping you.

It's funny how many shows there are about murderers getting caught and how great police are at catching criminals, but the only reason they make all those shows is because the reality is that any smart person can get away with murder. Those shows just make people THINK you can't.

Do nothing fampai! It means nothing!

They'll likely try and rig it but everyone is sick of Jewish tricks like yours.

"Don't vote, it means nothing"

I see you.

ayy bby u want sum fuk

I'm gonna be a faggot here and say I really don't like the way this discussion is going.

I cringed.

Come to mention, what's with all these (1)'s encouraging us to commit murder?

Fuck off, vermin.

Thank you, based user!

Shills probably.

There's a difference between "muh PR" and actually killing people.

I just realized I never thanked you too, user.

Bless your soul, user.

Agreed. Self defense is one thing, cold-blooded, premeditated murder is completely another.

I'm pretty sure you (1)'s trying to get us to murder people are shills, especially since you're only talking to each other, but all the same, kindly turn those pipe shotguns on yourselves.

You'd be saying the same thing if they were already attacking and killing us. Get fucked shill.

No that's self defense you fucking shill.

There's a difference between pre-meditated murder and protecting yourself.

Again, self-defense =/= premeditated murder.

They are hardly people anyway. You're getting way too emotional over this, using terms like "pre-meditated murder"
you might as well just say oy vey you fucking faggot. You don't belong here. If you don't think CTR shills possibly getting fucking whacked is funny then you don't need to be here, sonny.

I never understand this, what if I just got here, or during all the time I spent lurking the thread that was all I wanted to say/reply?
I don't care about halfchan mods' lives, they are shitty people. If an user wants to kill them, then it wouldn't be especially hard. All you need to do is plan out every step, identify every part that could be traced (ie bullets can identify guns), and figure out how to hide those parts (ie use a pipe shotgun). The internet makes this research part pretty easy. Really, any smart user can make a plan and follow it so they can't be caught.

And anyway, do you really think halfchan mods don't deserve it? They're literally paid to ruin 4/pol/'s free speech, with the motive of helping HILLARY CLINTON, the most evil bitch in US history. These people deserve it.

Fuck off shill.

Just report, filter and move on. They're breaking global site rules, anyway.

She was a beaner that was in a relationship with a drug dealer, so don't feel too bad for her.

Correct the record - Communications Director:

Elizabeth 'Smith' Shappell
. [email protected]/* */
. linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-shappell-25114217
. twitter.com/lizzishappell
. facebook.com/elizabeth.shappell

White pages link:
whitepages.com/name/Elizabeth-S-Shappell/-/7bd22cq

Possible addresses:
Apartment: 220 2nd St SE Apt 204, Washington DC
Parents: 30 E Georgia St Apt 708, Indiana IN

Let's meme a CTR shill to have his or her jaw blown off with a shotgun. Maybe we can get some new gore pics to trigger the remaining shills later on.

No they won't, everybody here is too chickenshit to do it.

this is just a way to smear 8ch and make us look like internet stalkers. This only hurts us.

classic "this is the way it's been for x years, therefore it's correct"

my goodness the subhumanism.

Well, we'll just have to see what happens then.

FUCK OFF, SHILL!

`>>7047973
Legit cannot tell if ironic shitpost or EXTREMELY bad shill

And even if we did collectively harass these people into compliance, the powers that be would easily be able to track us down and destroy us completely. The truth is on our side.

Hello FBI

DON'T BE AN "INTERNET STALKER", GUYS

Filter this shill, and move on.

This isn't about getting them to comply you fucking faggot. We've had enough and it's time for something to happen. What? We'll just have to see. You've brought whatever occurs on yourself. I'm hoping for jaws getting shot off. There is no concern for PR or what the dying media will do in their continuous death throes and convulsions. You're done.

I forgot to mention however, that our real target is David Brock:

. [email protected]/* */
. twitter.com/davidbrockdc
. facebook.com/davidbrockdc
. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

He's an ex-conservative and possible still a conservative. He's famous for attempting to take down the Clinton's before, for all we know, that's still a plan. If there's any hint of doubt come November that he'll destroy the Clintons, CTR and their shills will come crashing down. David Brock is an amateur in comparison which is disappointing, using wordpress and nationbuilder for his websites. He's gay and has a partner, James Alefantis, who has sold him out in the past for us and their relationship is on the rocks.

He has no useful involvement with CTR, but despite being an amateur, he's still one of the best Democrat operatives.

i can see confronting a confirmed censor of free speech as legitimate. but demanding compliance with anything other than the law just gets marked as vigilatism.

Aaaaaaand reported.

He's a stupid namefag from Holla Forums, fuck knows why he's here.

They would love to play the victim-of-internet-terrorists card and I find it very convenient that multiple threads are being spammed with "lets fuck these people up" posts. Almost like someone wants someone from here to do something that lets Correct the Record members and etc play the victim card

Aaaaaaaand yourafag

I'll enjoy seeing well-off millennial liberal brats like you suffer for abiding criminals.

it's doubtful anybody would even care, most of the left are bernie fags anyway. It really doesn't matter what the media does. I think we can take the gamble at this point. Why should anyone care what cards they play? They aren't capable of anything that will ultimately harm Trump. Face it, bro. Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary or those who would defend her. You're already committing treason, which makes you worthy of the rope according to old law.

Not fucking falling for it

Does anyone else find Hilary Clinton somewhat attractive? I'm just gonna say it - I love you Hilary. Please be my bae.

GamerGay faggots have landed brace for faggotry and narciccism. Namefags and tripfags are everywhere. None of them contribute.

WHAT A SHOCK

Come to think of it, whatever happens to said dead/maimed/humiliated CTR shill can easily be blamed on the Bernouts. They are physically hostile to Hillary supporters. It was only a matter of time until a disgrunted bernout rolls up with a shotgun and removes one or several of your jawbones. How stupid could you be to work for a criminal and not expect justice to be brutal and justified in it's brutality? So foolish. Should have just stuck to your burger flipping.

Eternal reminder if you play the PR game the marxist side wins by default. Why? Because PR demands being PC which means speaking marxist dialect while not offending people or saying any hard truths or making any waves.

Giving no concern to political correctness or public relations worked amazingly for trump and the marxists are still reeling from it, unable to comprehend resistance. Once they realize more people are abandoning political correctness, they will panic and crumble just as they always do and from there it is an easy step towards total victory.

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP ON LEDDIT

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

Tag shills from RES, downvote all reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM

There were those that suspected that GG was the testing ground for the 2016 elections in late 2014 or early 2015. Specifically for Hillary's campaign.

The thing is, GG didn't care for politics beyond "muh sjws takin' over muh games", so they got easily co-opted once Holla Forums stopped pushing.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.
You were the type of people who helped force all the actually useful people out of GamerGate around mid-2015, fuck what people think of us, we have a terrible reputation anyway. The average person who knows about Holla Forums thinks it's a "misogynistic toxic slime pit".
PRfags do nothing but hurt progress.

I read that pol got tired of it and quit participating when so many of the GGers refused to address the base issues behind gamergate. True/false/I'm a schlomo?

GG was mostly Holla Forums when it was actually doing stuff, really.
It certainly had a lot of Holla Forums behind it (certainly when all the productive ones on Holla Forums stopped caring), but it started as a Holla Forums thing.

*especially when all the productive

No simple murder can be pinned on some leftist NEETs.

You're fucking deluded, autistic or both. Your wet dreams do not work in reality.

Absolutely nobody advocated PR until that faggot and it's just a (((coincidence))) that there's another faggot posting at the exact same time advocating murder.

There are shills advocating 2 polarized and completely awful ideas in an attempt to stir up shit, distract us, and create fracture points.

Don't fall for it user.

Filter shills. Continue digging. Thank you.

Yeah that's true.

The only line that Holla Forums should draw is murder.

I don't think you know the demographic.

Rumor on halfchan is that these faggots brought down Scott Adams blog.

blog.dilbert.com/

It's pretty fucked right now.

Anons who deliver are hard at their work, which keeps keeps most of us distracted. Not giving a fuck about bait or shills helps.

I can multitask. I love fucking with shills.

Exactly. The truth is on our side, and these empty headed fantasies about threatening or hurting CTR members only hurts our cause. They have broken the law over and over and over, this is clear. We need to repeat that message, not muh day of the rope bullshit.

For people who don't want to be fucked with, they really aren't acting like it. If anyone's still having any reservations about bringing pain of varying degrees and dimensions to these piles of waste, just don't bother. People who would proudly serve a criminal deserve to drown in poopoo.
HAIL KEK

That means don't murder, it doesn't mean stop doxing them.

GOT EM HAHAHA WE SURE SHOWED THAT FACIST

aw shit I quoted some other post, fucking highlighting → greentext is still taking some getting used to

Unemployed, lazy and unmotivated whole bunch of them. Useless and spineless assholes whole lot of them.

If anything they're more likely to hop over the border or commit suicide.

Well guess what? They are just pissed off enough to successfully scapegoat. You've gone and attacked our friend Scott Adams now. Something must be done.

What are you? new ?

Pretty much anything goes except murder and assault.

these people want to shred the founding document of this country and allow millions of CONFIRMED rapists, murderers and thieves into our countries

the only logical response is to violently deal with them, every one of them neutralized from shilling is a store unbroken into, a girl unraped, a family breadwinner unmurdered

that doesn't mean kill them, but shit like slashing their tires and throwing bricks through their home windows WILL stop them from shilling, maybe even shutter the office

obviously if some "dont go to X tomorrow" psycho busts into their office with a rusty 12 gauge thats bad for us, but we're not a nonviolent movement by any means. even Ghandi condones violence in self defence or the defence of others, and these people WILL CAUSE PEOPLE PHYSICAL HARM

the fact that we're trying all the PSYOP tricks first is a testament to us actually being the ones with the moral high ground here

FBI fags fuck off btw, no one is making a fertilizer bomb and detonating at their office or planning hits on these people, and we won't be encouraged to by some imageboard alphabet agency shill

Because you and a few questionable anons and a namefag say so? Go to hell.

Do you gas me? Or should I just gas myself?

Your logic sucks, son.

Why are you so obsessive about advocating murder rather than just doing it yourself without shitposting here and tying it back to us?

Fuck off shill.

wut

I didn't say that, but whatever fucking happens, happens. I said it would be funny.

Pic related.

did you even read my post? I just said physical intimidation, including their deaths, is completely justified.

I just said that it not happening yet is what surprised me, and argued against the cuck's argument that "muh internet activism is the only justified reaction"

pic related, what will be happening in the US two years into a Hilldawg presidency. We can't let them Swedify this country.

The game is fucking up shill

Anons don't let them create an artificial fracture point.

physical intimidation, like throwing bricks through windows? These people need to be hit with objects at the very least. The people themselves, not their property. These are people who have never even taken a punch to the face.

Do it yourself it you lazy newfriend

Fuck off shill, we aren't falling for it.

(((2e0bdb)))
Your concern is noted.

Notice, I'm not specifically advocating for death and the shill still has a problem with it. We're not even allowed to beat these fuckers according to (((2e0bdb))) and other suspicious characters in this thread.

Slashing tires, throwing bricks and living out the second half of the Pink Floyd movie would only hurt our cause. We have the truth on our side, and that is the greatest weapon of them all. I would far rather see us wield it than act like a bunch of 15 year olds and pretend play smash the system, sorry.

Is that cognitive dissonance I smell?

If you followed this shit shitshow from the beginning you would know simply showing up causes plenty pant shitting to point of whining on Zogbook and cuckchan.

That's not killing anybody, yet you still have a problem with it? why could this be?

Why are you so obsessive about advocating murder rather than just doing it yourself without shitposting here and tying it back to us?

Answer the fucking question.

What the fuck is going on here.

Guys, just filter 4b05ad and 25c5b0. Not that hard.

these guys are soft as silk, the only ones who have even done sports are all cardio fags

and yes, a few weeks of picking 5 women that work there and chucking bricks with mildly right wing things taped to them and slashing their car tires will make them quit/stop

they already fund nigger and spic movements like BLM and La Raza to physically attack Trump supporters, we're literally acting in self defence at this point, especially since the foreign hordes they want to bring will cause untold suffering

you're a fucking fag shill

Bernie's campaign is a testament to the fact that these people are masters of controlling an internet narrative and backing it up with REAL LIFE agitators like Black Lives Matter and all the Soros funded spics at the protests

If you don't make these people afraid for their safety they'll just keep spinning the PR machine, and by the time they win the election there'll be nothing to show for a movement against them except some deleted imageboard threads

P.S. I know you're afraid for your safety since we're even talking about it, too bad all you shills live in DC and can't get guns :^)

looks like CTR is afraid for their physical safety now. Notice how no course of action except inaction is acceptable now. At first it was "oh as long as we dont kill em" now it's "OH GOD NO PLEASE DONT HIT ME"

it's glorious

Shills created a fracture point and completely derailed the thread

Answer the fucking question.

WELP before the shills totally derailed the thread with PR fagging and muh morality of muh movement we were talking about ways to fuck with these people

some guy sent them a gorillion cardboard boxes, but I was wondering if we could brainstorm some clever stuff

I was thinking we could run all the names we have so far through the Sex Offender Registry and if we get a hit put some posters of "Sex Offender Alert" around their office and parking garage to splinter them from within

Why are you such a pussy?

This user gets it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with killing these people.

So you can't answer this question you lazy faggot.

Answer the fucking question

Nothing in that post advocates murder. Nothing in the post prior to it advocates murder either. I just said it would be funny. I'm pointing out that a mere beating is now unacceptable according to the suspicious IDs that have been shitting on and derailing this thread.

These are me. IP has switched a couple times.

See

Quit being a bunch of fucking spergs
Nobody is advocating for murder here

:^)

By the way.. Anyone worked out the Snowden code?

4/pol/ says it's a dead man switch.

I think it's merely an encrypted code and he knows we're getting better at this on the internet

Nigger like 80% of your 40 fucking posts have either been explicitly or implicitly advocating murder.

Now answer the fucking question.

Nobody is advocating for murder, but it would be funny.
A beating or more than a beating is well deserved. We know they're scared because suddenly "the truth is on your side, you're already armed with the best weapon" aka "please dont hit me"

Deal with it.

just get back on topic and stop letting them splinter us, please direct your brainpower to

also I have an idea, since Ellie Cohen is their treasurer, and her names are all over the preparation parts of the FEC documents, I assume she's the one in charge of preparing these documents.

I think if we target her for harassment (putting a shitload of trump stickers all over her car, threats, etc) we can make them rush/screw up FEC documents and make them accidentally commit some federal crimes in their money handling that'll torpedo the organization and maybe get a few shills FBI'd

fucking up someone's credit information does real damage, but it's hard to arrange, you'd need credit card number at least

child custody laws are completely fascist in most countries, probably US too, they usually have authority to get your kid based on anonymous information, and are not allowed to reveal the source

Answer the fucking question

Answer the fucking question shill.

They arent splintering anything and this will get back on topic soon enough.

I mean really? I'm being called out for "implicitly" advocating murder give me a fucking break. Who cares?
okay, okay, now I'm done

We have enough information on at least Huma and Khizr Khan to legitimately do some damage if any of this is current.

"Heba Abedin" checked out on linkedin as of 2 days ago, from this site.

By now they may have shut down some of their accounts, OR they could be wound up in actual DNC/work shit that they don't even know what happened. If word travels slowly between CTR interns and people who actually matter, as I suspect from the shitshow of a campaign leaks, there may still be time.

Oooohhh that's a good one, do we know if any of them have kids?

A lot of their facebooks are super private now, anyone have archives?

Also credit score is a good angle too, they'll be out of a job after the election AND with bad credit

maybe someone in the flimflam business can open some credit cards under their names, buy some crap then trash the cards and never pay them off while they accrue interest and ruin their credit scores

What do we have on Huma to fuck her bad enough? Same for DWS and Khan?

I know some email leaks had Huma's husband asking weird import/export requests of Israel for containers of "carp" (read: trafficked humans) but thats hard to prove

do you think those Huma/Hillary/Muslim Brotherhood vids will leak any time soon?

Video leaks, I don't know yet. I've been lurking on halfchan, but there are just people LARPing about whether or not something's going to happen. Some don't even believe it despite having what seemed like multiple "sources" talking about the same thing and the same people involved, even from different times this year.

The human trafficking is a big piece of the puzzle /cfg/ seems to have had a hard time clearing up. The tip off they were given was that USAID does it. Makes sense considering how much bullshit they hide behind in terms of projects. Would be cool to see if Huma was involved in that. Even funnier if she really would stab Hillary in the back just this once.

DWS we have emails and a lot of really inappropriate collusion (DNC leaks).

Khan, ties to Muslim Brotherhood, he wrote a paper about Islamic law and then went on news shows claiming it merely didn't exist.
Because he's a fucking retard I guess. Need to look into ties about him with Clinton Global Initiative projects, Clinton Foundation, etc.

Not exactly CTR-related, but they are people of interest coming out of the same dox.

True. Holla Forums went back to vidya and Holla Forums started concentrating on the elections, among other things, so as soon that happened GG got co-opted. I hardly went to half/v/ anyway, found out about it via /vg/, went to Holla Forums and started lurking (was a cuckservative before this, now I'm a constitutionalist/nationalist..).

We can't PR this one, I think there are alternatives to murder that work better in our favor for one simple reason: at this stage in the game, if we murder someone they become a martyr, which is more dangerous to us than us getting them fired for being a degenerate or whatever the reason that is used.

or just put emails in [/code], like this:[code][email protected]/* */

from the /cfg/ angle I'd say digging into that crazy cat lady lesbian and the fat fuck guy at CTR, along with that Woodhouse guy would probably be a good idea

And yeah we all KNOW Hillary and Huma are linked up with the Muslim Brotherhood. Huma by blood and Hillary because she's fucking Huma. But the normies won't turn against her for it unless some video of her explicitly saying something like "muslim lives are clearly more valuable, praise allah" surface or something

also the human trafficking angle will get squashed in the media as long as the CIA/NSA exist, a lot of the trafficked victims are the sextoys for big time politicians and the investigations always get shut down and the media regarding it squashed

duly noted :^)

but hopefully i'll merely save that knowledge for a "rainy day"

Fucking old people.

Do they not get how dangerous it is to leave this info out there like that?

How do you do that box?

[code][/code]
you can test it on >>>/test/ board btw

Yeah, the closest people got was a (((coincidence))) between an RT documentary called Kidney Valley about the black market for organs in Nepal, and a Clinton Global Initiative to """improve""" health care access in Nepal specifically.

A ton of that can probably be dug up, but not a lot of hard evidence. Hard to get into contact with the 3rd world directly.

You can use this site to buy a number:
numberproxy.com/

The "short" number type - valid for 7 days / 60 texts, is only 3 credits ($1.99). You can either buy 3 credits with bitcoin for $1.99 or 25 credits with Paypal for $11.99.

Cheers, that's gonna be helpful when I find time to dig again.

oh god thats horrifying, of course Shilldawg is moving stolen organs, fucking witch

these redpills are getting harder to take

That's..

Really spooky.

Look at the chans.

They're a mess.

We have NO choice at this stage. They won't let us be, we won't let them be.

Gone again. Can someone use a site that's not complete shit?
Here's a list of pomf clones: archive.org/stream/gdrive-PomfClonesAndFileHostingComparisons/Pomf Clones and File Hosting Comparisons#page/n0/mode/2up

Hillary Clinton/Bill Clinton rap sheet:
Many of these crimes are still ongoing. Hillary Clinton is the most evil person in the entire world.

If you want it to be more unsettling, the documentary was about people being conned into selling their organs, normally kidneys, for houses in assfuck nowhere, Nepal. People literally gave themselves health problems for the sake of shacks, being told "don't worry, it'll grow back".

They intentionally left out the identities of the dealers, so it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of them had an outside tie to the CF because of shekels. They charge upwards of $20k if you want to get a black market kidney. Their example of that was a guy who had legit kidney issues who was scammed by someone, though.

The earthquake in Nepal probably turned out to be a good place to interject.

Don't forget the biggest crime.

but trump said some mean things about muslims and mexicans so hillary should be president

OH GOD I REMEMBER READING ABOUT HOW SPECIAL FORCES GUYS WENT INTO NEPAL TO "HELP WITH EARTHQUAKE EFFORTS"

Fucking CIA SAD guys probably biggybacked with the Green Berets doing actual clean up and medical work

Everytime I get caught up in the election fraud angle I forget about the giant spooky conspiracy

The best shit in terms of """relief""" projects and the Clintons is probably Haiti.

Kaine went to Haiti. Clintons also abused Haiti.

Clinton Foundation Donor List:

That shit bleeds out into the Giustra mess and mining operations they planted there, many of which were funded by Soros. I don't know enough about that on the fly, but it happened.

Found the Nepal thing, fucking nearly $3m down the drain there on the promise of POSSIBLE (aka, none at all) help to their healthcare system:
archive.is/kADlQ

this whole election has answered that lifelong question I've had of "when these projects fail, where does that giant sum of money go?"

straight into Hilldawg and some Aide's pockets

Huma lives in a million dollar house on a Senatorial AIDE salary, guess it explains how

This will be an interesting election. Either USA will have a demented feminist start WW3 or Trump will get elected.

There are two types of shills in this thread: ones that tell us shut up and be good goyim - like and - who are probably employed by CTR, and the ones telling us to send anthrax / do bombings / brutal murder - like and - who are probably FBI or other three-letter types.

You can tell they're shills because all they do is talk about what we should do, rather than actually doing shit like

@InternetVolk, and OP from Thread #4 here,
I sent every single one of the CTR fagniggers Korans.
I sent the Khans 2 pizzas loaded with Canadian bacon, 3 bibles, and Mormon Missionaries.

We need to do more damage. Expose them for the brood of vipers they truly are. When they beg for mercy we shall give them none.
We'll make them only wish they were out with BLM begging for $15/hour.

why not just SWAT them? They're important people so I'm sure the cops would come fast

a SWAT team busting into your house to rescue you will still beat your ass if you're a muslim like Huma or Khan, they're all vets, kicking doors and automatically targeting muslims is in their DNA

Bombing each and every one of their phone numbers listed would be pretty damaging, since at least one has to be a work phone. Would just have to first confirm somebody will pick up/the phone hasn't been disconnected before going ham.

Bad idea.
Reason: It's fucking illegal FBIanon
If you want to do it, Fucking do it. Your ass on the line

Good idea.
Reason: Why the fuck not, as long as they can't trace the calls to us.
The hell you reading this spoiler for, fucking do it alreadynigger

because it's 3am and work calls won't pick up

anyone have that email spammer/phone to email text sending guide? I'll set up an excel file and spamjaculate all their phone texts since I'm just shitposting

also SWAT'ing from a bus station payphone is fucking easy

Do we know any fax numbers? Their office must have at least 1 fax machine unless it's a total shitshow.

There are free fax sites (example: gotfreefax.com/ ) which we could use to send pepes/gore/dicks. Of course they will probably just turn the machine off, but it's still something.

Fax them pictures of Monica Lewinsky as well as semi-threatening looking things.

trigger them

why dont one of you ameritards break in and then call the police and claim you hacked into and uploaded cheese pizza onto there computers, the police would have to search them. sacrifice yourself for the greater good!

I acknowledge you have a better idea there, however could that lead to heavier shilling of the chans?

fax them Cheese PizzaSwat them for CP
wew

I have a better idea:

That ought to make them do something stupid even if it sounds corny and stupid.
Use a computer generated voice for the spook factor.

Project: Laying down a trap

Dubs confirm,
We can do this edgy shit.

You need a land line.

Use a payphone, cover your face.

Fuck off with your six gorillion conflicting filler posts. IDs, kiddo, we check them. And stop flooding the thread with bullshit.

Exactly. Filtering that poster was an excellent step.

Another thing.

Pay attention to the response.

If they try to use it as an excuse to crack down on the internet - we know their endgame then.

Not in some country towns. They still need payphones on occasion.

Especially in Aus if anyone here is reading this from here.

Reminder again that for all of this we need fax phone numbers. The only possible sources I can think of right now are leaks and tax/FEC forms. Any other ideas?

I'll repost the FEC Form 3X here for anyone who doesn't have it:
b.1339.cf/vcdvofv.pdf
It has their address and every payment they made to anyone last year.

Fuck off with your six gorillion conflicting filler posts. IDs, kiddo, we check them. And stop flooding the thread with bullshit.

Exactly. Filtering that poster was an excellent step.

I'd totally back digging on any of these individuals. There's an overarching theme to everything that's part of the pattern of current year: Islam encroaching on the West, largely through buying our politicians and invading our countries with large numbers of "immigrants". So I would be interested in any even faintly Muslim/Islam-tinged connections which can be found for any CTR employees. It would help to know any online nicks they use.

Not true.

"Threats" can be criminally punished.

Assuming America has similar laws to other commonwealth nations.

Depends on the state I believe, because I know it's a felony in California if you threaten to murder someone. However, I've never heard a case where that has been acted on unless it's like a known stalker trying to bump off a celebrity and doing a really bad job of covering their tracks. Nextdoor crazy neighbor with guns sends out death threats, they'll be investigated if found. Boyfriend/girlfriend kind of "I'll kill you if you leave me"-tier stuff is sometimes taken into account by the police, but I've never seen a real prosecution go through unless someone gets assaulted.

Innocent until proven guilty does also apply, even though SJWs would much rather it be the other way around.

Receiving a threat via untraceable means generally gets thrown away with the receiver being shook up. If someone's dumb enough to threaten to KILL somebody directly, then show up at their house repeatedly and give away their identity, they will probably go to jail down the line.

Thankfully we aren't cucked hard enough to get thrown in prison simply for SAYING we'll to do something to someone. Feeling offended/worried isn't classed as physical evidence (((yet))).

All it takes is one false flag

That being said, I have no fucking idea what people can get away with if they say it's "harassment."

Having been the victim and witness to some shit like this, 9 times out of 10 the person threatening someone is known by the victim (often the result of a long-term friendship/relationship/whatever), and is in a situation where they'll probably follow up with physical violence. Probably why a lot of "threat" cases get followed when they find out the identity of the generally batshit crazy perpetrator.

Large volumes of anonymous death threats to most people are dealt with by upping personal security. If it isn't traceable, lawyers and police will give up, with time and money wasted.

Sadly, yep.

Daily reminder FBI is allowed to honeypot and if you actually do this shit (4359ad) will probably bust down your door and ship you off to an anal expansion palace (Federal Prison)
Fuck off Fed, we're trying to legally shit on/annoy people

Also, if you suggest something, Do it and show proof of having done it or be know as "High Chancellor of the Faggots"
or don't post what you did and we may see it, or you, in the news.

I'm legitimately not FBI and I can't do shit. I have experience with legal cases in the sens that I'm the asshole hiring the lawyer, and it all ends with a judge saying "lol can't do anything." I'm serious when I say I have never personally heard of a case being followed up after an ANONYMOUS threat.

Well as stated before, it is possible to make calls from payphones.
Why has no one done it already?
I want vocaroos by tomorrow.

Not sure, could just be a concern for safety. With that too, does the infrared hat trick still work? Or are security cameras universally too good by now?

(Holy shit nice quads)
Infared will appear as a bright light to any camera focused to the spectrum. It's possible. :^)

On it. I had some IRL shit and organizaton to do, meng. Uploading will resume.

I bumped into a problem. The toolkit is 253 Mb in size which limits my options quite a bit

Next time, just say

"battle stations?"

TOOLS OF THE TRADE

a.desu.sh/hwqbqd.zip

I'm either going to show up as a (1) or about a (7), but hopefully you'll consider the following ideas regardless:

1) Any poster who attaches an identity to their posts is not to be trusted, whether it's a namefag or some recognizable redtexter like ASSES AND DILDOES. The whole point of anonymous imageboards is that opinions can be judged entirely on their logical merit, and not have said judgement be biased by the perception of a digital avatar.

2) Any poster who refers to anonymous (the literally anonymous, not the "Anonymous" cucks) posters using collective terms like (((we))) or (((us))) has either misunderstood the point of anonymous imageboards or is attempting, rather crudely, to influence the opinions and actions of numerous individuals.

I'm going to cross-post this a bunch- so heads up.

P.S. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Reminder that the fags that said to go to Holla Forums to get them to help should kill themselves

I agree

Can we petition the mods to ban all tripfags/namefags except GEX and only allow any in the future if they're important people that we need to keep track of for logistical reasons?

So of course there will be dated manuals and tutorials.

I couldn't be assed to trim it at the time, update shit and write manuals.

"freedom" of speech

I'm all for putting ban-on-sight on all tripfags and namefags. Those fuckers never contribute anything they just shit up the place with their inflated e-go.

Seconded

That only Tripfag that I like is GEX and that's because he created propaganda that reached around 10 million people.

I really doubt
was relevant to penetration testing at any point in time.

The stuff that is on topic is from the 90s-00s. Unless you actually created this pack in the 90s it's not a problem with trimming. This shit is irrelevant to anyone without a time machine.

Not to be a dick but you should probably just drop the tutorial folder completely and just start from scratch on it. It's just noise in its current state.

The fact is that trip/namefags insist on a identity, through which blatant egotism. They contribute two things: Jack and Shit. Unfortunately Jack is permaB&.

I'm perfectly fine of contributing and taking action while staying completely anonymous. Trip/namefags who don't contribute needs a ban.

Hell if user's deeds are indeed great they can be identified by their OC and actions alone. In a hivemind individuality is irrelevant anyway.

Petty ego has no place in a hivemind user acts as one by its own whim.

We are getting hide pretty hard today. Nit shocked a bunch of jews wouldn't have a problem working on a Sunday.

Completely agreed
poal.me/xbjwxw
We should vote on it

I ought to update the kit for user-kind and this little trek of ours. Keep in mind that this shit is straight out of Dangerous Kitten.

I haven't had the time to update, trim, etc due to time constraints. That and the issue with the file size.

Hopefully I'm in time to get it when you do, I remember the first kit deleting after like two hours.

That was the first uploading service's feature it deletes everything after set amount time. Default is either 2 hours to a day. Uguu clone sites do not have that 'feature' fortunately.

boxes sent.

wew

So it will lower the reputation of 8ch ?
Let's take a look at our good reputation on the web …

Oh, 8ch is already known for, non exclusively :
- Doxing
- Stalking
- Harassing
- CP / jailbait
- being mad Trump supporters
- Being mad Nazis
- Goberglober & banned from 4chan
- Being close to 4chan who has school shooters
- gore
- swatting
- /baphomet/
- Holla Forums
- /ypa/
- Holla Forums
- /cow/

So well what is it that you want to smear ?
is it the great list of known accomplishments on 8ch ?

- having had an admin who had the idea of the website on drugs
- having had an development shitfight that lead nowhere
- having the admin leaving
- being kicked out of google search result
- being kicked of patreon & co
- being kicked out of archive.is
- being part of the deepweb on the clearnet
- swatting several people leading to the death of a dog
- sending pizzas, Korans & sms bombing
- Turning Microsoft chat-bot (tay) into a nazi
- Having the one of the domains names of the E-mail server that send a bomb-threat to schools in the us
- Driven out FPH, by spaming them to death
- Being a target of an attack affecting the biggest Image sharer on the web imigur
- Being linked to a antisemitic tweet by the Don
- Doxing a Federal judge & displaying SSN's and CC Info
- Being DDOS'd a gorillion times, even took on Lizzard Squad
- Having the domain name sized

And that's what i remember in 10 min's
Man i miss December 2014

We need to start tomorrow morning by assblasting their phones to the point they consider changing phone numbers. Remember, changing phone numbers for a legitimate business is a major fucking hassle, letter heads business cards, printed flyers and media, etc. Granted these shills probably use email more than anything, but the fear of us hacking their emails have probably pushed them to using phones more than they were before.

They probably have some sort of shitty VOIP service, but I don't remember seeing anything in the FEC filing for it. Since they "rent" from a parent shill group, they probably share the phone system. Someone needs to dig through all the connected companies at 455 that have FEC filings and find out who they are using, then target that. I don't have time today to do much since I have to do IRL shit.

Stop replying to that post, you're derailig the thread.

Do we have anything new on Troid?

topkek

When you call his dad say that you are the 31337 h4x0r anonymous from reddit. Say that his son is involved in terrorist activity against the people and that anonymous is furious with him. Say anonymous has every scrap of information on every single member of their family from addresses and credit cards to the nude pictures of underaged children that some of them have been viewing and that anonymous has the means to frame all of them as a gigantic child pornography ring. Tell him that if his son goes on both 4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forums and release the names and information on the other mods anonymous will take it as a gesture of good faith 'since the other mods are the truly evil ones' and if he does that he and his family will be left alone. And If he doesn't it the consequences would be very regrettable.

Mother of T H I S

Anybody have info on these 3 chicks?

I think Ellie Cohen especially would be a good target

Amanda's the "digital team lead" as well and has been the last 6 months, I'll check the FEC forms for her address

You mean the consequences will never be the same?

And when you do it, play it straight. Read it like you believe it.

Okay lads, addresses from the FEC forms:

Elizabeth Shappell lives at [1718 P St NW, Apt 213]

Elizabeth (((Cohen))) lives at [1715 15th St NW, Apt 15]

Amanda Taylor "Karpay" lives at [1825 Florida Ave NW, Apt 21]

This, write up a goofy script that some 55 year old dad would totally fall for, tell him something like "I'm gonna say what I have to say, fully, then you talk" and read the whole thing, make sure the script has addresses and whatnots in it to seal the deal of it being real

the ending of your videos is my new favorite meme

my fucking sides

(checked)

Epic.
Anyone of you goys know sauce on the end song?

I think I said this a few threads ago, but anyone with a good VPN or outside of the US make up a Craigslist ad for CTR HQ saying that theyre giving out free Jordans.

it's Otsegolectric by Static-X

You should add something like "the buzzer downstairs is broken, come right up to the office!"

Cheers m8.
I knew I'd heard it before somewhere but couldn't remember.

Why the fuck is it even shoes? That shit is weak as fuck

user, think about this one for a second…

oh shit
jordans and niggers is like blood to sharks.
they will swarm the office and chimp out
I CAME ALL DIS WAY FO NUFFIN? NAH NAH Y'ALL GON GIMME SOME FREE SHIT! GIMME DAT MUHFUGGIN PEN THEN BITCH. MADE ME SPEND BUS FARE COME DOWN HERE AINT EVEN GOT NO FOOD OR NOTHING. FUCKING NO SHOES AND WHITE PEOPLE BULLSHIT.

im dying right now

It'll only take one weak moment by some nig working at CTR for a full blown nigga moment to occur

youtube.com/watch?v=TKVsTEjM54c

What if he knows where it's coming from, because he backtraced it?

That's a likely outcome, so the risk of exposure is very low. However the cost is so great that taking that risk is very foolish. It's easy to ask someone else to take that risk, but you wouldn't do the deed because you're chickenshit, and that means you have no credibility when asking other people to take that risk for you.
Dig or send boxes and help with the efforts that will actually happen. Don't derail real efforts with your violent fetishism.

Thanks for advice FBI
you first

nice slide chaim

How's 4/pol/ hanging in?

They're getting zerg rushed pretty hard from the looks of it, but they appear to be hanging in there.

CTR is trying to regroup once again. I am noticing its been decreasing though, most of the shills are probably quitting ever since the doxing

It's getting a bit better. Murica daytime is bad, nighttime is /comfy/. How long until ctr runs out of money for now?

The offensive should continue, we're not going to pull any stops.

VAE VICTIS!

I've noticed american CTR flags becoming less.
No doubt due to recent operations.
Looks like they brought in some upsidedownlanders and various other foreign forces to try to replace the american ones, but the foreigners are even worse at it.

Actually the nighttime for Murica, specially around 1am is pretty bad. Then again most of the time on halfchan it is. Mods are usually asleep, meaning the Aussie's are wide awake

This.
There's no reason to give them even a glimmer of a hope of regrouping and shifting initiative.
We appear to have broken their line, let's get 'em.

It is? I'm never on Holla Forums during that time.
is for me at 3 am or so.

They've been using foreign flags for a few weeks now. They did it because the shills knew Holla Forums was picking up on it, and they figured using international proxies would disguise them.

But the telltale sighs are not hard to miss, considering every single shitposting thread was made by someone with an international proxy

Oh, lel.
So they're literally pretending to be retardeder.
Huh, that simplifies things a great deal.

They're scared shitless now. Their bosses are getting attacked, the dox information is out and about, and because of this the shills are scared of getting sent pizzas and boxes. Its clear a good amount of them are realizing the money isn't worth it if they're gonna get harassed

Do we have the DOX of the 4chan mods yet?

Once we get them it means an endless siege until we gain ground.

Also, no stopping on the CTR DOX
We will give them no ground.

We got information on Troid, aka Zach Whitchurch. Most of it was collected over the course of last year, but we did find that his parents moved and have a new address.

Kudos to whoever's idea it was to target their command structure.

see >>7044904

We got Rome by end of our sword, so might as well throw it on the scale and apply pressure until they lie completely demotivated, broken and disorganized.

VAE VICTIS!

Do we know if He lives with his parents? if not we could get him in trouble with mommy and daddy by ordering 20 pizzas from dominos with messages that could incriminate him on the box.
Dominos is nice like that, and they usually do special requests.

Make America Pepperoni Again!

Hey faggots, 4chan refugee here. I hate to say this but I am in contact with one of the heads of Correct The Record and they may be paying me to give them information about how Holla Forums operates and how to fight back etc.

I am betraying my own principles because of money, however if they do not contact me on Monday and give me enough cash for the deal, I will leak our conversation on this Holla Forums and then post it on 4/pol/. It will be considered quite big news. We know CTR is trying to infiltrate 4chan already but these messages or emails will show definite proof of them trying to do this. I will say this however: you have angered them, and they are trying to fight back, however I dont think they are organized and smart as you think as trying to hurt 4/pol/. I doubt they even know about this board. I wont be posting the leak cause i will probably be signing an NDA but if our deal doesnt go through.

There is a decent chance this deal won't get done, in which case i will leak the conversation, but if it doesnt, I just wanted to say im sorry. I fuckin love 4/pol/ and i visit here often but sometimes I feel if Holla Forums wasnt around i'd be doing other things in my life which would be beneficial to me, so maybe i'm better off without Holla Forums having decent content.

I feel like Judas, but if the deal doesnt go through you will all fucking love me. I'll find out Monday I guess.

Fixed that image for you.

I wonder then, why you would tell us this?

or you could just fucking rip them off with disinfo. Ever think of that?Nigger?

He is just trying to secure his shekels. Or he is looking for attention, which is pathetic.

I have thought of that, but if the payment exceeds 20k, I will give em the good shit.

Ah, so it's a bidding war.
Here's a bid for you.

Filtered and reported.

faggots. Im going back to studying, if you here from me late monday night or tuesday then it will be fucking huge, if this leak doesnt happen, then they bought me out.

We're not your fucking family, you fucking dipshit. Post the info or fuck off.

Fuck off

memenado wiping out Washington DC when

Way to fucking out yourself CTR. Can you even into Internet?

filtered for faggotry

I can't be certain. It's possible either he is living on campus or he is living at home. In any case that would be hilarious to get him in trouble with mommy and daddy

Ok yeah this has to be done now. Luckily there is a Domino's in Bremerton

3720 Kitsap Way, Bremerton, WA 98312

kill yourself newfag

I remember when it was just JIDF…
then it metastasized into Holla Forums and Holla Forums
now it's CTR.
Notice how Holla Forums is getting shilled by bigger and bigger entities?

Who's gonna do it?
Remember to vocaroo.

Here you go my main men

IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE GROWING STRONGER EVERY DAY, IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR OTHERWISE

Any word on the updated kit? Don't mean to pester you.

Document page leaked from a janitor at CTR

why (ELI5) ?

3/10 fake, was fun to read though.

I'm filtering through the obsolete software, tools and whatnot.

If anything this motivates me to work on this even more.

This.

Someone needs to go dumpster diving

That is fake though

I know it is fake. But idea is great.

You want info ? this is how you get info the old school way ;)

They probably have a backup and shredder services like (((Iron Mountain))) to destroy and secure the internal only paper. Then again we are dealing with low rent summer interns and staffers at CTR. They probably do not give a fuck about secure internal document protocols.

it is worth a try (or 2)

And it is perfectly legal.

Also, shredded documents can be salvaged (pic related)

And there are multiple company’s (PACs ?) at that address. They are all of interest if my understanding is correct.

We should find out trash pick-up schedule and position of video surveillance in that area.

Any of us could theoretically

Real document shredders (that the government uses) turns the paper into something closer to a powder, rather than strips.

enhanced

Yes it it worth a try, but dealing with the new-tech confetti office shredders now. By the time you sift through a shared garbage dump and left over shit from the Subway below the office. Piecing shred it a longtime task. There is a better way to get documents now. ;)

O, really ? great….so we would have no use from their trash ?

Don't forget pros have professional services to shred confidential material. They put it in a locked bin, and hold it and watch it get shredded right there.
Those things aren't jokes, you think cross shredders are the tits, try sifting thru 10 other companies shreddings, after it has been all but pulped.

now, you are making excuses

Exactly, that the way paper documents are handled in these type of multiple firm shared offices.

Ones mans trash could be another's treasure.

While you are thinking about it i would like from you to explain (ELI5) to me why do you think it was not a good idea to get /leftypol (?) on this ?

Don’t you think they also have interest in preventing suppression of free speech and in bringing down corrupt government ?

Also, your behaviour towards them is quite rude (pic related)

Not always. In offices that have obligation by law they are (mostly) doing it. In other offices depends.

And we now they are cheap bastards. They are paying below minimum wage

yes ;)

Slight change: Judas got paid, then he hanged himself. You won't get paid, and the Hillary's goons will make it look like you hanged yourself.

You must be new here. We don't love anything, anymore, except the thought of sweet release via cleansing nuclear fire.

CORRECT THE RECORD.zip 1.01 GB

my sides

Murder/arson/bomb people are always shills or provocateurs.

killing yourself is also an option

Don't think they care about anything we would find valuable. And they will try to fuck us over like
Some agreed about the silent fed protests, but either didn't do anything, or shitted things up.

Everyone is forgetting other sources of trash, and dirt on these people. We have a lot of addresses if any local anons are interested.

Here is pickup days. Now if they have a separate contract for a private bin someone would have to be outside 24/7 watching for the fork truck to start beeping as it lifts the dumpster for pickup.

That's basic strategy. Cut the head off the snake. Remember it next time we get into a fight like this.

And read The Art of War, plus Machiavelli's The Prince.

Philosophical circle jerk, read von Clausewitz instead

If true, he will weaken when they don't offer enough shekels, and if he doesn't give in, they will just threaten. They won't kill someone for that little reason. And honestly, besides one or two people, the shills are worthless. They only fucked up half/pol/ because the mods are shit or compromised.

CORRECT THE RECORD.zip 1.01GB

It's great for mindset. Probably not much else. Clausewitz is shit though.

You are shit

Nah, it's good for strategy too. For learning manipulation though, I'd go the prince. Free on jewtunes.

you do not know what are we going to find and what (at least some of them) will find intresting

Well, people sometimes fuck up. It does not mean you should be rude to them.

If you think about it…it is positive experience. Now you know what to expect

I just fing we could give it a try. It is not like we have much at this moment. Just mails, addressees, facebook… and financial statements.

When we think about it like that…that is a lot.

Are you a nigger?

Wednesday would be probably good night. It is dark and trash dumpster would be full. Also, if they recycle than paper goes in there. We also need video surveillance for area. Better be safe…probably recon mission day or two before by day.

Thank you for that

In that case, let me cheer you on as well!

THIS
It can't be emphasized enough. Disrupting their phone service is the best way to prevent them from getting anything done.

Just give them wrong information faggot.

I disagree, I'll hunt down some better shit when I get time. I studied that stuff at a military academy, I don't find it particularly useful or relevant. Better for us by far is to read on guerrilla warfare.

Go fuck yourself, it's a statement of fact that they were a problem. The learning experience is to not trust lefties, nothing new there.

How much can a single fucking user even leak on us?

Also fuck you for even thinking of treason.

Location of targets are on backside 1st NW. They are in semi secured garage.

I guess nobody told them to fucking lurk more.

Retards.

Tell them the only way to understand us is to understand and refute our arguments, and have them start a bunch of 'redpill me on x' threads.

Dumbass. Get the money *and* leak the conversation. (Then get plastic surgery because if you do that well, you deserve a big nose.)
What's the worst that could happen?

This convo has given me an idea, actually, for a new way to fight CTR. We'll see how it goes.

I did not say they were not a problem. I said it is not decent for a gentleman to behave in that respect.

Also, and maybe even more important it is sign of weakens. pic related

do you catch my drift ;)

Get the fuck out of here FAGGOT

Kill yourself you piece of shit. Better now than when you realize money wont fill the hole you feel.

What is your native tongue

Faggot

The word is homosexual, stupid

you want my personal details also ?

Just give me your ip address (you can find it here)

whatismyipaddress.com/

And i will send it all to you in a computer file

Also, pic included :D

You delusional faggots and your thrill of being insulted will make it exceptionally crispier on rope day. Reality is going to hit you at subsonic speed

this could be a problem. There is a probability there is video surveillance there (inside). There is no video surveillance on the street in vicinity to my knowledge (it should be double checked)

there is a simple lock on door. these are instructions

wikihow.com/Pick-a-Lock

i would highly advise against it. that would be braking and entering which is illegal and there is no reason to risk it.

Maybe by day ? some kind of disguise ?

something that is not unusual in vicinity and people do not pay attention to person like that…. suggestions ?

a hobo of some kind ?

yes, i have been told something like that before…. and other things.

Anyway, with all do respect this is not a subject. I am appreciating you intent to rattle my nerves but it is quite mediocre.

Please let us get on the subject at hand. I will not respond any more. Thank you

why the fuck are you here you kike tranny faggot

attention whore, you should feel pathetic. Whatever meds are preventing you from offing yourself you need to quit taking them today.

the mods on 4cuck are now deleting supposed leaks on huma abedin

mediafire.com/download/exvj5ry95lxuczv/HUMA ABEDIN FILES.zip

what board is it from?

what's in it? I ain't clickin that shit

That area of DC is not bum friendly. The apartments and business cater to $$$$ tenants and workers. Daytime panhandler could be good, nighttime hobo not so much. Keep in mind those garages have roll down gates that lock at night. I also saw no rooftop cams or wall eye bulbs. Most likely any surveillance cams are inside that loading dock. There is what looks like a guard shack next to this dock for possible underground vip parking for the building. I know a alternative way to get the intel, but with the CTR pink unicorn fuckers watching this board will not say.

Here's a gem from a previous thread.

deserved it

I come here when there is something of interest here. Last time i was here around time when Ashley Madison data was released. Now i am here because of clin. foundation data. I move around a lot.

Did anybody checked Ashley Madison data for correlation with CTR employee list ? It is a long shot but maybe there is something there.

done and done.

Thank you it was a pleasure

its clean , but think its just tin foil guy compiling stuff again. cfg and new info

GET THE FUCK OUT TRANNY FAGGOT

Why do you feel the need to proclaim that you're a faggot? Is attention whoring that important to you?

around time of FBIanon leak there was also some data dump from tin foil guy. There was some interesting stuff inside. He was using tin foil stuff as cover for important stuff.

No problem, have fun!

Those are all just titles of jewgle docs. Seems like the guy just saved all the volatile docs and put them in one place. Old info.

Was it a Hungarian guy posting it?

Can we just start doxxing the mods already?

lol

Thanks mods.

Just need someone to go through with this.

BTW if somebody is around neighbourhood maybe they have wi-fi network

(pic related)

Roll for EQUIP stats while you are at it. :)

it is better to stop. they will get paranoid :)

You will never be a real woman

I'm not advocating violence, I'm just leaving these useful infographics here for anyone that needs them. :^)

How to open this shit in linux

You're using linux.
You're supposed to be able to computer.

Linux user have reached 2% of the total population of desktop computer. Which mean that half of the linux user aren't necessary able to computer.

What is a gimp?

Open in GIMP, save as 24 bit BMP, use 7za to extract files. Can you read?

Thanks for posting, I lost my old liberator copy.

Hopefully their budget contains enough to ease their paranoia, otherwise they will need to layoff some of their shills to offset.

That's not how it works user.

See this is just another stick to that's part of the faggot that contributes to why you halfchan fucks can Fuck off.
On the other hand, it could just be bait. If so, well played, faggot, well played.

We're getting off topic. Do we have any more dox on either the CTR shill leadership, or the cuckchan mods?

I already seen you in another thread. I believe you posted a gif image with your name on it.

Got scared when you got doxed and screamed to get it deleted to the mods. Anyway, you are an idiot. Nobody on here is worried about you. Lord KEK will smite you eventually.

We already got info on Troid. We just need someone to actually go through with what we got.

Plan was to send Domino's to Troids parents house, making personalized messages so that it looks like Troid ordered them

post the address

Can't you get custom Pizzas from dominoes?

Apparently CTR are starting to wise up to this "dubs" and "meme magic" malarkey

is this real life?
have I lived to see professional shills attempting to /sp/ their way into my mind?

And your ass will follow…

Source on this picture?

These shills just won't give up

My guess?
That user's own MS Office/Word/Whatever.

See

i think they're going for broke
reddit trying to take over the chans
it doesn't help that hiroyuki's mods are all cucks

They know they're losing

mods, ban above spammer

Nah they think that loli's are child porn.

the
what a cuck

halfchan here

threads are going down and users are claiming to have been shadow'd/banned

they were so hysterical I couldn't even work out what this is all about, could someone clue me in?

Simple version: There's a reason we call your site cuckchan.

No idea why it's being slid so hard to the point where users are being banned for posting links and images. People have been posting that mega link but I haven't found anything interesting in it.

pastebin.com/qNn2xLi3 if you want to look through it.

Been watching the trump general threads for a bit and it looks like people are getting posts deleted for odd reasons. Pics getting deleted, a namefag looks to have been banned for posting a momiji pic (fucking kek).

The mega link supposedly about Huma looks like a stolen one from /cfg/ and is a bunch of old doc saves that someone's trying to shill as new leaks.

Got banned on half-chan for linking the leak.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

I would say "there is a reason we call Holla Forums 'x'"

…but the only other site 4chan uses is facebook

well if a file WAS being removed from the net you'd think whoever was removing it would post a fake to cause confusion/allay fears (see: the anarchists cookbook)

might sound unlikely, but when we pre-suppose afile IS being hidden; fakes become highly probable

I'l download the files at the risk of having my IP associated with them, I'l check them and disseminate them a bit if there is anything credible about them

that's what people are saying, but is there any evidence?
4chan is an echo chamber and suspicion can get out of hand

Their "doc user" posted this.

The mindmap is also weeks old.

I can confirm that I got the same message when posting mega links

however these are often banned because they are CP 50% of the time

it could be a newmod banned the link before or without checking it

So someone gathered up all the data we've known for a while and branded it as a "leak" to buzz up attention.

Are we assuming it's being blocked coincidentally or are mods actively trying to suppress this?

There are lots of claims of threads/posts being deleted.

My guess is that the mods didn't even check what it was, they just saw "oh shit a leak someone's pushing" and got rid of it. Mega has been full of garbage lately, so it could be someone who just saw the link and got worried like said.

Going to watch if any threads come up and see if shit gets deleted again, it's entirely possible (((they))) decided to get trigger-happy.

Need I say more?

It's okay, though. You're here now, there's hope for you yet.

well I can't say that it isn't being supressed

I've got the files>>7058526 posted and I'm looking through them

I'm going to do my best to confirm/deny that they are in fact the original files and not an edited/fake set

while I doubt a genuine conspiracy would be so clumsy I think it's important to check on these things and stay vigilant

friendo I'm deep in this internet thing
I tell you guys I'm from the 4chan thread, but I don't tell halfchan this place exists

protip: the word "halfchan" is actually banned on halfchan, or it was when I last typed it by accident

and there are places I wouldn't mention here
we used to use the early minecraft as a chatroom because it was so easy to get fake accounts and cover our tracks

can I get a confim/deny that these are the files?

it looks very mich like a simple re-hash of anti-hilary claims republican backers made back in 2012

are the claims true or not?
honestly I don't care, the muslim brotherhood is huge and is largely moderate in terms of islamic orginisations

was it censored?
definitely

In that case, changing tune, if you really are deeper than me into the internet, I'm always happy for a chance to go deeper. Where would be a good place to start?

Yep those are the files. Are the claims essentially as old as 2012?

wow super 1337

The Gulen Movement pdf is also old.

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Gulen_Final.pdf

*sigh*
yes user, people have been making claims that Hilary has secret Muslim backers, her aids are muslim plants, her staffers are moles.
this has been as eternal as the "obama is a terrorist" line

the truth is hillary probably does have muclim backers
but she has thousands of backers, as every party does
everyone is lobbying someone

so coming to the conclusion that hillary is sympathetic to muslims is reasonable, but it's not some enormous conspiracy

*I move away from he mic to breath in*

the gulan movement is a funny one, comparable I think to the isreal loby

they operate heavily in america, but their aims are primarily offshore

while this makes them (and the isreal loby) likely to act contrary to US national interest, they are not the enemies of america

the gulen movement is actually the wing of islam the US considers the most friendly, and the CIA has been aledjedly using them for years to compete with islamic interests abroad that are guenuinely hostile to america
see: syria, iraq, egypt, turkey

syria sided with russia, so america shwacked them
failing to stage a coup they tried to start a revolution by sending foreign fighters in and faking chemical attacks
also something about opperation orchard, just saying

iraq was neutral to the west, but threatened kuwait, the the US shwacked iraq; pretty simple

this made the saudi-US relationship very complicated

egypt always hated america I think, though I'm unsure why
so the US backed isreal to move against them in a "pre-emptive strike" that wiped out the egyptian air force, and covertly attacked egyptian targets
needless to say america has been trying to get egypt for a while

the gulen movement is the CIA's best hope at destabalizing turkey, which let us not forget before the coup was in a prime possition to join the european powerbloc

laugh all you want, but it worked
logs wern't kept for long enough to be sorted or spied apon, and it was impossible logistically to work out ahead of time who would be talking about sensitive pollitical topics and who was a 12 year old begging for diamonds
they could always bug in on a few people, but they could never get everyone

our best cover is hiding in plain sight, and only now that mass data storage and high speed processing and advanced algorithms to detect communications of interest is encrypted communication again becoming safer

it's all about being connected, there is no one definitive safe source
you need to know how to use IRC, the channels with hidden boards, you need to know WHEN to access them
sometimes you need to use special access programs like TOR (insecure in many places where nodes have been taken over, but still important)

and you need to network, when there is a stir on 4chan I go to six other places to get to the bottom of it if I have to
but I don't share my connections
this creates a community that's very hard to bug in on
if I was bugged right now I might direct you to a bugged site
however if you didn't share that site's existence it would stop right there
that is why I have to get you to work it out for youself

sounds like some spooky hacker club, but it's really simple
just do what you would normaly do, do it with a wide group, stop bullshit being passed down the line

Jesus fucking Christ.

I was just pointing out that the PDF already existed and wasn't a "leak."

just though a bit of background on the gulen movement might interest you

sorry for sperging out

Any progress on the kit?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS?

I thought they were supposed to come out around this time?

new newsplus article for this meme festival

8ch.net/newsplus/res/8598.html

any inaccuracies? details missing? etc?

I saw a pastebin of it somewhere with the word "boysdontcry"

Don't know if that'd be it but try it….

I updated the basic programs like WireShark, NetTools and then some. I removed the obsolete and irrelevant tutorials

Digging through various blackhat linux distros (BlackArch for example) just to get to the good stuff like Torshammer.

Had to clean out the backdoored and obsolete bullshit from Dangerous Kitten like Epic Fail Cannon. I'm looking for second opinion if something like longcat flooder is viable these days.

A odd rather ingenious thought struck me. How about spreading a LOIC clone that uses the host computer as a zombie in a botnet? A tool spread among social activist 'anons' and SJWs.

That and I am making a cyberfox version for Holla Forums to use. Though my art and picture resources are tad limited at this time. Holla Forumsecat? I dunno.

One minor side project is TL;DR manuals that could be some use.

AAaand I might be getting into BlackHatWorld and other more obscure places just to get my hands on something more… Exclusive material.

You can tell this is a Clintonite shill because the person's mind is already in a post-firearm world where no one could possibly acquire or already posses an actual shotgun.

Their infantile lizard brains are convinced all guns were confiscated after Sandy Hook.

NEW DISCOVERY UNLOCKED:

1. Elizabeth Shappell used to work for Senator Joe Donnelly (check her twitter page under media)
2. Elizabeth Shappell is hired as the Communications Director for 'Correct the record' - Hillary super PAC
3. Senator Joe Donnelly also happens to be a super delegate.
4. Senator Joe Donnelly decides to vote for, you guessed it, Hillary Clinton.
5. Surely this is a coincidence right? Surely there is no bribery or corruption happening here ;)

In fact 'correct the record' is literally tied too ALL of the super delegates in some way, usually personal relationships. It's not like CTR would pay their employees to bribe US Senators to win Hillary the Democratic nomination now, would they? Especially when such transactions would coincide directly the day before they announce who they're voting for ;)

Hmmm. Really. Makes. You. Think.

I think they may have goofed, user…

You're really going above and beyond, user. Keep up the good work!

Looks like they shelled their cash in a panic as Bernie was in his stride. They were probably stuck on the hope that Trump would not reach the delegate count. Hopefully some user from the FEC is on the case and looking through this shit. Unsure if you can request a FOIA on any ongoing investigation into CTR???? Hopefully the interns and controllers at CTR can cover their own asses if something comes back. Otherwise they will be the patsies for HRC as always.

When I come to the point of making Holla Forumscat Cyberfox variant. I'm all in for taking suggestion.

I've looked into Firefox extension suggestion of old /i/ and /baph/. Combine the extensions with heavy about:config manipulation and possible theme make-up if anons want aesthetics.

I could either throw one set-up for anons to try out and test for themselves. I'm wondering if anons prefer anonymoX over Foxyproxy if anons want single proxy functionality. Firefox sucks for lacking native socks 5 support (Though I looked at that way back in 36.0. I don't know if they added it or not)

I haven't had the time to get into programming and look into meat-and-bones of the browsers, filing out bugs and whatnot.

That aside are there any requests for specific software or so?

that is likely. How do I contact the FEC? I'd like to go through the most recent forms (April I believe) with a fine toothed comb and a FEC regulations tab open.

Also, when are they required to post their next spending report? Their 6 gorillion cash infusion probably made them slip up a few more times, and will probably show more shills w/ addresses as well.

Maybe software company purchases could provide a clue as well.

It's actually quite dissapointing how amateur their tactics are, at least David Brock (founder) hides his info quite well. He even uses his business email for his twiter - [email protected]/* */ - which I found interesting. Everyone else within the org though, absolute normie plebs who go by normie tactics they learned from their liberal arts college.

Time will tell, we already have autistic neets on the case as we speak but if you find anything, you know where to post. I'm planning on making an entire thread for it actually, see what else others can find.

I'm sure an email could suffice as well, let them put 2 and 2 together.

I feel like it would be better to visit them in person and lay it out a little. There's a major FEC office in NYC right?

You are dealing with the red tape of the US Gov. Dotted I's and crossed T's are a must for them to take a serious look.

all women are sluts

If you're willing to risk being taken out by Clinton Death Squads, sure. Go for it.

Good point. Noted.

Watch out for these shills.

They're there to turn normie eyes away from these threads

they usually go for people at home right?

God I'd love to pretend to sleep and hide in my closet for some clinton crony with a 12 gauge, can't suicide me if you got no face, bogeyman

Here we go.

Tranny spammers on Holla Forums now.

I believe their preferred method is "suicide" or "accident", yes.

Interesting isn't it? As soon as we find real evidence indicting CTR and Hillary Clinton, the shills come at us at full force. Really. Makes. You. Think.

David Brock and CTR are ultimate sleazeballs. Keep digging and find anything. Filing complaints with the FEC by multiple people does bring red flags against CTR. Their funny "loophole" claims they dindu nuffin.

campaignlegalcenter.org/news/appearances-publications-speeches/clinton-s-campaign-finance-hypocrisy-washingto

Keep posting your progress with this stuff. You're doing great work, and hearing about it inspires other anons to action. Good on ya!

LINK FAIL @4:43am
campaignlegalcenter.org/news/appearances-publications-speeches/clinton-s-campaign-finance-hypocrisy-washington-post

I have his address if you want

2310 California St NW, Washington, DC, 20008

He looks like something I'd see in a tumblr comic.

So uh, what exactly do you people plan to do with this personal information?

List of CTR members by name, how much they were paid, and their street address

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf

perfectly legal, part of the required FEC reporting

Thanks for your hard work. Again, I don't wanna pester you, but I also don't want either of us to forget. Can't wait to see the results!

just how much info do you have? anything on the situation in europe? would like something more nuanced than standard explanations for either side.

Well right now the public is ready to beat anyone supporting FETO 99% of the way to death.So that may be a bit hard for them.Tbh fam I have never seen my people this unitedkuvayi milliye when?

Abi sence ne olcak bu işin sonu?

Likes they beat those soldiers to death after they surrendered?

It is being suppressed.

For all of you this is some information how half chan got here were it is. This is not new situation it is going on for some time

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4b7idb/the_epilogue_of_4chan_exodus_sjw_mods_Holla Forums_moot/

TPTB are controlling 4chan completely. This is bigger then HRC…reason why it is obvious at this moment is their dedication to elect her as president. After her election they will release some of the pressure for some time.

yes, yes..me too…i want to got there also. were can we go ?

Anyway, go through documents. give them to leftypol and everybody who is interested and let us see what happens. There is a reason why are they putting pressure in this meter.

OH. MY. GOD. It's worse than I thought.

kroc.nd.edu/profiles-peacebuilding/lizzi-ba-07

So the Communications Director of Hillary Clinton's 'correct the record' used to be the COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR OF SENATOR JOE DONNELLY - WHO IS A SUPER DELEGATE OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AND VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON. Literally bought and paid for.

This level of corruption is obscene.

She's basically becoming meme-tier corrupted at this point, like in the conspiracy theories and fictional stories about the "corrupt government"

This is why we're doxing halfchan mods.

455 mass ave is a DHS satellite location. Just thought ya'll would like to know

And how do you know this?

DHS is at 111 Massachusetts Avenue

Beanshen is at 455 mass, which works with DHS and other alphabet agencies.

Hey Holla Forums, I'm sort of a newfag to raiding and doxing. While I've worked to redpill people through social media and articles, and I've fixed a few people, I've never participated in a raid before. How can I help out with this?

Same here, I want to partake. Fuck Shillary and her shit.

read the thread

hi fbi guy

Too spooked to go into details but let's say I have worked with them. I can't speak for 111 mass ave but DHS hq is at 7th and D in DC.

New package incoming. I added SlowLoris and TorLoris to linux tools, aircrack for Binbows and Linux and The Mole - Automatic sql injector. I added portable Strawberry Perl for those who are interested

Basically basic shit so far, everything is a pain to ass to find and I wiped my own archives in a paranoid fit.

I'll add something like Last Door when I get the chance.

Also I'll gladly add Holla Forums version of Firekipz. These are first two pictures from my personal binbows browser.

As a side note Holla Forumsacks should start using TAILS and VPN combo.

Forgot to mention I added LolToast's raid tool (It was used in Habbo Raids of old and spammng various chat sites later)

I've got @InternetVolk spitting out more propaganda today. I'll need some help degrading and destroying clinton.

I wish I could offer some suggestions, user, but you seem far more knowledgeable about these tools than I am. But I'm hyped to tinker around with whatever winds up in the finalized package!

there were some decent posts in #HillarysCoverageIsCrap and #HillarysHealth, maybe throw some of them some RTs

No, people working for CTR is bribe among other things. Bribe is influence nad networks….not money (on that level). It gives them opportunity to network and get better jobs latter.

pidgin with OTR. it is good to have and it is easy to use.

Huma Abedin oppo, via IPFS:

gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmW4W6nXpY4ToU1T2yUBw68xjcCFCWinDu6RZDvyUDT3Vd

If you've got a proper IPFS client you can of course use the direct link:

/ipfs/QmW4W6nXpY4ToU1T2yUBw68xjcCFCWinDu6RZDvyUDT3Vd

Basically we stumbled on command and control centre ?

we should thread carefully.

Done it fam.

what the FUCK is going on

this is not a drill. in those threads, some people who posted the archive contents, like the Huma + Wahabi Money Laundering / SAAR Fund, were banned.

i could tell they were banned because all the posts of a certain ID would just dissapear at the same time.

Same shit as gobergate.
You see when Nazis post on your website it's okay.
They will just post some Nazi pics, discuss various tinfoil shit.
In the end they will archive nothing.

But when they decide to do something else than just shitpost and they could actually attain something, well that's the time to get the banhammer.
You wouldn't want to allow the evil Nazi to do something, right ?
They could even break the narrative after all.

That's why a load of users moved to 8chon after all.
When moot decided to implement some new rules he castrated the website.
Even after he left, dissent get silenced.

right now i,when we will find a big thing, the link with undeniable proof, we will get ddos'd for the four-hundred time.

CTR is staffed with career HRC/DNC handlers and a constant flow of rotating interns. Most of the interns probably got the summer gig from donor's families with $$$. The rest are probably cherry picks from "Democrats of America" chapters across the US from college campuses. When Trump wins and if any fines are executed on CTR, they would be fools to list this as experience on their resumes.With so much investigating and pumping search engine results for put CTR on front page associated w/ fraud. If I were these idiots I would not put it down at all.

Are we shilling CTR on Twatter ?

Once again: this is why we're doxing 4chan mods.

Have some propaganda, too.

Fucking kill yourself, you Redditcuck shitskin lover

Bump for Huma's baby being a future bill klinton sex slave

Hate to break it to you, Chaim, but wogs count for a full vote these days, not 3/5ths.

We need to cut down Hillary's black vote. Get over it.

Realistically, if they aren't higher income or education, blacks are a long shot. "America First" is strong medicine.

Wanting nogs and spics to vote is not the same as parading them around like some golden hen. Shitskins are not welcome, so we shouldn't pretend to like them. posting pro-shitskin crap like in is just civic cuckery

Trump will not win.

Either he will take a fall or get suicided.

Entity who is behind HRC has put a lot of effort and influence in her election campaign.

And trump is in the game….he is not outsider (pic related)

If you're going to shill, at least try.

Get gang raped by Somalis, Ms Sinead

Unsure if they are related to Bean Shen LLC past contractors for GOV. This is some info on the company and CEO. The CEO info is good read for those certain names to look for in corruption ties. I added a CAPE pic as well for the analytical minds to read through public info about our current DOD state and future in spending.

It'll be a growing collection and I'll throw in few manuals and give user resources for some self-education. I'm sort of jack-of-all-trades-but-master-of-none type user. I have alot to learn and gather more tools for anons to use.

I am a mere raidfag with ten years of experience of shitposting, trolling and raiding.

Feel free to play with anything or hell code some of your own.

I try to update and upload the kit revisions whenever I have the time. I'm a slow for a good reason, I do everything by myself, so sorry about late replies and slow progress, user.

I intended to post this as a response

to this guy

You could tell that I have more than enough on my plate.

I'm shocked… shocked I tell you. You're telling me a billionaire needs to have political connections to make deals? GASP!!!!!

define shill

lmgtfy.com/?q=define shill&l=1

A person engaged in covert advertising. The shill attempts to spread buzz by personally endorsing the product in public forums with the pretense of sincerity, when in fact he is being paid for his services.

By definition you are a shill for trump. You are endorsing product (trump) in public. You may or not be paid for it. If you are doing it without a pay you are not the smartest tool in the shed. Trump gets paid for this.

You do understand "trump" is a product in a same way HRC is ?

But, it does not meter and there is no purpose discussing it. It is important that you understand difference in "shill" and expressing personal opinion. If we do not agree on something it does not mean I am trying to sell you something.

The retards at the DNC are here again

NOT FALLING FOR IT
O
T

F
A
L
L
I
N
G

F
O
R

I
T

And she doesnt always seed her torrents.

lmgtfy.com/?q=ad hominem&l=1

and i am out of this discussion. I have made my point.

of course people on Holla Forums shill for Trump they're passionate about him however they do it for free. Your group shills Hillary for $$$. Nice try.

We already have a lot of info about Troid, including where his parents live.

What the goal is, is that we want to send his parents Domino's, with little messages indicating that it was Troid who sent them.

So far no one has done this

Hillary's IBEW campaign headquarters being raided by FBI agents. Taking hard drives, boxes of docs, even printers! It's happening folks.

archive.is/owgs6
archive.is/fgNau

happened a while ago
shills keeping it down still

I suspect some shills realize, no matter how hard they skew the polls or how many people say they'd vote for Hillary, none of them are actually going to show up and vote

But knowing that we know must make doing their jobs absolute drudgery

How does me posting black trump supporters and explicitly saying its propoganda translate to me glorifying any specific race, autist?

It's propoganda. To use on black people.

You're doing us a free service, you have nothing to apologize for.

By the way, do you have a burner email you wouldn't mind me contacting? I'd love to learn from you, I have no skills whatsoever as far as these things go. I've always wanted to learn, but it's really fucking hard to find anyone who has the skills and actually talks about it.

The voting machines The Clinton Foundation paid for.

Stop being a pussy mate.

lol, tails. The tor network is a joke. Just downloading or visiting the tails page puts you on a watch list and hundreds of their nodes are compromised.

WE KNOW!

Wow, so amoral, brah. So nihilistic. Long as you get your $12 an hour, fuck everything else, right.

Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.
Just accept it. Give up.

(Checked)

It'd be nice. If old Julian Targereyen can pull it off before he gets Mossad'd…

I just find myself incapable of having that much hope, user. It's not possible. Things that you fear are always on the horizon.

It's just Fate.

Another gem
You insatiable psychopaths don't realize that if your little schemes came true, it would bring the entire country down - the loss of legitimacy on the world stage would be the end of everything. Then again, you're being paid by the same people who believe your New Cold War with Russia is a good idea

Kek, even Jewgle Analytics are having trouble.

The poll numbers are what are keeping the shills motivated. Then again most of the polls released roday were all before Hillary's fuck ups recently

discord.gg/RsHyn

Shilling for a nazi/pol/trump discord we have going if you guys wanna come in and discuss any of this shit on there

It's exactly as said, there's no need to apologize. We're just appreciative that you're helping us out. And those manuals and educational resources would be a very welcome addition to the kit!

Nice honeypot.

Nah, that was Tactical Trumpers discord

Discord itself is a honeypot.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84625784/deshillify-10#p84627724

Some halfchan user might have found a way to stop the Hillary shills. Not sure if it will work, but it's worth posting

HACKING TEAM TOOLS.zip

mediafire.com/download/yu34503xqfcbp5o/HACKING_TEAM_TOOLS.zip

Caution

Clinton Foundation HQ Protested For ‘Missing Money’ In Haiti Recovery

freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-foundation-hq-protested-for-missing-money-in-haiti-recovery/

"The Clinton Foundation is facing protests due to its mismanagement of resources for the post-earthquake recovery efforts of Haiti. Five years after a disastrous earthquake ripped through the small island nation, disturbing reports of a lack of progress in the country’s recovery have angered many Haitian Americans."

"The country is still in ruin. Only 900 homes have been built in the last five years even though over $10 billion was donated from the international community to help rebuild Haiti. The Clinton Foundation, which led fundraising efforts for the recovery, has been the focus of many protests."

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

freebeacon.com/politics/haitians-protest-outside-hillary-clintons-office-over-billions-stolen-by-clinton-foundation/

"Haitian activists protested outside of the Clinton Foundation in New York over the loss of “billions of dollars” that was meant to help rebuild after the devastating 2010 earthquake. The activists are claiming the money was stolen through the Haiti Reconstruction Commission that was headed by Bill Clinton. In January 2015, the Clinton Foundation was the target of protests for wasting more than $10 billion and awarding contracts to non-Haitian companies."

Haiti's botched reconstruction: By the numbers

theweek.com/articles/493280/haitis-botched-reconstruction-by-numbers

The Clinton Foundation and Haiti Contracts

wsj.com/articles/mary-anastasia-ogrady-the-clinton-foundation-and-haiti-contracts-1425855083

How much?

just came from 4cuck.

i scrolled the entirety of pol and found only 4 actual threads of importance.
that hushhush laptop is being slid out of existance and almost all the threads on 4pol are projectmurphy memes.

the rest of the threads are records being corrected.

i can't believe the site is truly dead.

Moderation has been really lax since the exodus as far as i know.

I bet the Clintons have something to do with that too:

In Search Of The Red Cross' $500 Million In Haiti Relief

npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief

"NPR and ProPublica went in search of the nearly $500 million and found a string of poorly managed projects, questionable spending and dubious claims of success, according to a review of hundreds of pages of the charity's internal documents and emails, as well as interviews with a dozen current and former officials. The Red Cross says it has provided homes to more than 130,000 people, but the number of permanent homes the charity has built is six."

Most of the shit threads are being made by CTR. it's actually a lot better compares to a few days ago

no.
the mods are doing exactly what they are being paid to remove.

well duh, but i could easily prove that it's much worse than a few days ago.

ctr got their budget increased to double and they are using the fuck out of it.

HILLARY DNC DOSSIER.zip
mediafire.com/download/ccfios68xvdp5wn/HILLARY DNC DOSSIER.zip

HRC_pass.
download1013.mediafire.com/5s4o8k1tm9ng/gdb4rs5xd908li9/HRC_pass..zip

Aww! The Stronk Womyn had to ban me!

You're not out of this yet, cunt!

ALL NIGHT LONG!

She has to pay them. Nobody promotes Hillary Clinton for free.

so, we are at this moment last board standing ?

Is my understanding correct ?

So we keep up the doxxing

Halfchan is fighting back, but it's not easy.

CTR has also started showing up here now

POMF.zip

archive.org/details/BigBadLeaker_gmail_POMF

into the trash. Shitty fucking jew image

it is good representation of this meeting

more:

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

it is an interesting read

POMF.zip

mediafire.com/?1h9lwkajc1xn9ox

Halfchan will either develop the defenses or get the help it needs, or _.
Either way, if you've been on either board for any extended amount of time, you've dealt with shills (or idiots - not much difference) a lot, whether you realized it was going on or not

before moot left half chan there was something happening behind the scenes. He goot co-opted by SJW and big money. It is understandable..he got opportunity to fuck women and some money for expenses. And he never intended for half chan to develop in the way it develop.

Half chan was overtaken by SJW and other interests long time ago. They are creeping with small steps…changing of mods…different type of captcha…that kind of stuff. I would say they are controlling it now.

But, this is not a meter of one board. They have initiative for some time. They have complite control of facebook..leddit…with new legislature for censorship on internet.

Guess we are here now for the time being. This is too big and to organized for CTR. They do not have that much influence. There is some other entity behind CTR

We need to start spamming all the shill threads with anti Hillary memes

We're starting to get slammed to. A lot of other major boards on here lean very liberal it seems. CTR has also begun to shill here as well. I would not be shocked if Jim and CodeMonkeyZ started taking bribes from CTR

No, we need to keep doxing people and putting IRL pressure on them.

Where did the fire from the previous threads go? We need to make these people regret getting out of bed.

CTR is using bait tactics now. Meaning theyll start threads and then proceed to shill the hell out of them with MSM "facts".

Fuck they won't give up

See

did we prove that they're paid yet
money helps keep posts shitty

Does anyone have a big media file for the Clinton Foundation?

I'm trying to redpill my friends about Hillary using the Clinton Foundation to launder, murder, give favors, etc but at the moment all I have saved are trump memes and that Huma download

pls respond

see

and

So it's Monday did this faggot sell out?

And what could he even tell them about us?

That Brietbart movie "Clinton Cash" is excellent, great for redpilling normies. You can probably find it on Youtube, it's only about an hour long.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

You can call it bait tactics, I call it beta testing their cross platform bullshit. When CTR shit post a new false graphic or talking point if it is not BTFO with verified facts within a certain timeframe they dump it on Twatter, cuckeditt and Kikebook. All of their pink unicorn friends at MSM and shit sites will run a false narrative as well to push incorrect claims.

oh ok thanks. checking up on this after a few days away - i've seen those forms, but haven't looked through them. good stuff!

other than being really annoying to us, is this illegal in any way. trying to milk it for all it's worth

what a terrible thing to do for a living

user, can you kindly provide some info on what's in these zip files? I would simply check them out for myself, but the HACKING TEAM TOOLS file alone is over 2.5 GB which would take some time to download with my shitty internet connection.

Hey , are these two kits your posts?

Negative. I'll look into these. It smells like a nait to me, bruh.

Yeah, the posts didn't feel like you, and neither did the 'DEEZ R L33T [email protected]/* */ FILEZ' filenames.

Even if the guy claims that these tools came from ]Hacking[ team the organization is buddy-buddy with the feds and they got hacked themselves.

thehackernews.com/2015/10/hacking-team-tools.html

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/04/19/how-hacking-team-got-hacked/

I'm jumping on a virtual machine, different router and comb this shit out. This smells like Epic Fail Cannon/Warrior's Battle Cannon and GNAA level cannibal trolling.

(That's another thing you folks should remember, proxy up and use virtual machines. Popo can't find computers that don't exist)

My little pack is around 260~ MB by the way.

So? Their objective is to change your perception of reality & demoralize you. It only works if you allow it to. These people have the mentality of little demigods & are full of hurbis. Fighting back or laughing in their face - showing them they have no power over you - is like blasphemy. Their hubris cannot abide it

Sending them 500+ free boxes doesn't hurt either.

Moreover Mediafire is throughly cuck and bitch to three letter agencies.

>venturebeat.com/2012/01/22/mediafire-megaupload-business-model-piracy/

Never trust Mega, Mediafire, etc.

What's a good VPN?

I've heard cyberghost is good

Shills are slamming halfchan hard right now

I mean its really fucking bad. Off topic shitposts are everywhere, and typically, the mods are not doing a thing about it

We gotta increase the doxxing. They're starting to regroup once again. We can't let them get the upper hand

These people deserve much worse than plastic frogs mailed to them.

I've also noticed that the shilling and shitposting ramps up significantly whenever a major happening occurs

They don't know when to quit. They keep trying new tactics in a desperate losing battle. We have to get more serious with this. Meaning we gotta start sending them a lot more expensive shit.

Dude, stop spamming. If you're gonna dox them, do it. You don't need to make 6 posts in a row saying the same things.

Noticed something else. The shills are now using Molach as their version of Kek

Mullvad and Private Internet Access being first two on top of my head. Good for Virtualbox shenanigans and good proxy condom for TOR and obvious shill placed honeypots.

I personally switch through VPNS or Private proxies depending on the situation.

Remember the thumb rules of VPNs.

1. Do they keep logs? If so what logs and how long?
2. Do they respond to DMCA complaints?
3. Location of the service

The old Lulzsec 'leader' shill/rat was V& after HideMyAss. squealed to the feds.

I use mullvad for few reasons most of the time
A) The amount of users serve as good way to obfuscate your activities
B) Top tier encryption
C) Secure and anonymous payments

no

I used PIA and it's ok, Cryptostorm is more cutt edge and found 0 days that took down TOR users

they have a free version that's meant for emergency low-data usage like irc or email, and it also adds noise to their servers for anyone snooping

tools:
cryptostorm.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8490

config files that include a free version (all use se cert)
github.com/cryptostorm/cryptostorm_client_configuration_files

you can buy tokens here, speed is pretty good:
cryptostorm.is/

also you should use whonix in addition to a good VPN if your system can run virtual box. Tor browser isn't really that safe

whonix.org/

technically you can use whonix on its own if you don't mind that your ISP sees you on TOR

meant to type "same cert".

also mods stop banning VPN nodes, you're eating troll bait like a fat nigger in a looted KFC

Lurking cuckchan

How do these people stay alive.

Blame the mods. I got a feeling Swaglord is moderating the board, which would explain a lot. Shills are also out in full force right now after Hillary's medical records came out

Speaking of halfchan, what was that mobile phone ban evade method again?

Enable your phone's internet sharing/personal hotspot if your phone has a feature like it, connect to your computer, disconnect from regular internet, evade bans by toggling airplane mode off/on.

Check that number, with other info, you will be able to confirm it is Berns Strider, one of the founders of CTR and he was also in one of the emails from the DNC leaks

I might also have to dox myself just in case they want to fuckin kill me for this.

Heres the rest of em. Do what you want with this shit.I tried to use social engineering practices to get shit out of this but it didnt work. I hope I've redeemed myself. godspeed niggers

Good man.

Post the conversation when Isaac talks to you.

Someone needs to buy you a beer

Well, at least you tried. You could have tried to do some sleeper cell shit and hold off on blowing your cover by posting that convo, but maybe I just don't know the whole picture. Good try anyways.

He posted earlier in this thread talking about how he was going to sell out if they paid him enough. I wouldn't cheer too much.

Well I didnt, and yall have good intel and quasi-proof of what CTR is doing. Your nigger ass hasnt done shit. Get dem social engineering skills up and do what I did. Then maybe we can beat these shilled out faggots. If you had gotten in that deep you would have considered selling out too.

Using a legally purchased firearm in a murder is sub 70 IQ level retarded.

Also once again because of this conversation I honestly believe these tards dont even know about fullchan and may have not even seen this. I havent gotten a response in 3 days after giving them a proposition so thats what i did. They may even call me, in which case ill get cash and give em false intel if they dont make me sign anything.

The best you can do for me is to spam this niglet without mentioning me, it might scare him into actually having Isaac contact me and getting me in deeper. Ill get money, and ill dump the texts/vocaroo of me and Isaac. Win/Win. But knowing yall you will just spam him about me to fuck me nice and well.

This is going to sound like some virtue signalling faggotry, but no, I would not have. I'll admit, I'm pretty sure it's just me, but I've been in situations where I've been offered good rewards for betraying people, and I said no without blinking.

Again, I'm sure that came off as virtue signaling, but yeah.

And I'm working on something of my own, I just don't want to post it here until I know if it's going to work or not.

You dun good user.

This is what I've been thinking throughout a lot of this. Halfchan seems to have been the fall guy most of the time, and even then, they don't even understand that community. They barely realize anything exists past basic social media and maybe Reddit. Just that they exist, not even the individual community etiquette.

Maybe they don't even know they were doxed, like you said. Some just noticed weird influxes of calls from people they didn't know.

Interesting things.

Seconded. Don't get me wrong, I'm appreciative of what you did, I'm just irritated that you were considering selling out.

How much did they offer, by the way?

It did. But i'll also admit that I am a money grubbing jew but i'll deliver goods to whoever has my loyalty at the time, and right now my loyalty is with you faggots.

Nothing, he stopped contact.

It better be.

t. future hitman

This site has it's own board for uneducated Hill-billies: leftypol. This site has enforced segregation. If you want to drumpf all over the place you can do it in your safe space, kike.

They definitely know they were doxed by 4chan's Holla Forums. I think when i messaged them a couple days ago when this conversation went down they didnt know about how to blend in.

If you visit halfchan now it is overwhelmed with shit, and I believe CTR has slowly learned enough to blend in a little bit, but will make mistakes like "guys, lets be like sweden and not vote trump" without knowing swedes are cucks for example.

I highly, highly doubt they know about us until someone mentions fullchan in halfchan, then we might all be in trouble.

Since I already gave up my info to you, yall can get me in deeper by raiding this niggers phone and saying shit about CTR, but not about me, this could incentivize him to hit me up, pay me (win for me), I'll give them half truths (they think it will be a win for them), and then give you faggots the texts/vocaroo (win for you). I know halfchan is definitely not organized to do something like that but you faggots might be.

Holla Forums is an open forum.

Always assume they know. Period. Operate accordingly.

This is why I'm not talking about what I'm planning until it succeeds or fails.

Wait, what the fuck? Did they actually kill people with their own hands?

And before I go to bed, here's Isaac Wright's Facebook. Start digging, niggers.

Of course, I know that because of what I just posted i'll be outed by the time they find about us and this board goes down in shillfire too. That may be right now, it may be a month. I posted this because I believe my efforts to either get in deep/sell out were hopeless.

Murder as in Murder for Hire. However, Murder for Hire is still Murder, and Murder rolls off the tongue more easily.

Just a heads up., if you and your little dog cunts think the can fuck me over. I will give you the hillary treatment. And as i always say it doesnt matter who you are. Once you and your troll retards turn on me, there is no mercy to be expected because you pay what you owe me. Over and over again.

The Hillary treatment?

You're going to delete my emails?

@7069595

And once you send my into overdrive and fill me with your shit, you fuck with the wrong person. Just as i told cuck chan. Good killing though.

I m not satas little helper. Delete them yourself.

Consequences will never be the same.

Even if your post was true, at least we wouldn't be faggoty hillary supporting cucks like yourself. I would have betrayed this shithole but at least I would have done it for money, you probably honestly love Hillary.

What did you get wrong about the hillary treatment? Does that sound like a massage to you?
You will take that cunt down. She is a disgrace.

He's probably honestly a twelve year old who thinks people actually get scared of random cryptic bullshit.

Exactly. Or its Isaac Wright/Berns Strider kek

lel
fucking CTR LARPers in every possible thread these days. Clowns need to step their game up

Too drunk right now, just keep going what you set your mind too. .

Gets here is the Holla Forums kit 0.5

a.desu.sh/hfvtpu.zip

Gents* I was up all night organizing this

Shit, what website is this?

Some service you have to pay for, an user on 4/pol/ bought a trial and started doxxing CTR, that's what started all of this. Not sure of the website though.

Searching for possible matches based on the website formatting.

Might be this, because it mentions pricing.

data.com/connect/pricing.jsp?source=HPTopNav&hideDDCTopNav=true

NEW THREAD NEEDED SOON
Are the hillary shills here yet? Do we need to send radical muhammads to their doors to get them to stop? Jesus fuckin christ.

They be lurkin'. Ignore, filter and report.

Don't respond even if it was for shits and giggle, someone might take troll post seriously and contribute to the derailment.

I'd buy you a beer if I knew where you were.

Why don't we add bullshit contacts to that site and use the free contacts we get to dox CTR?

Do you guys think CTR shreds their documents?

Or even really has that many physical ones?

I do this shit for free and nostalgic kicks. I chuckle at following things that could happen
A) A unprepared newfriend gets V& and/or shoots himself in the foot by misusing these tools; schadenfreude
B) Some user manages fuel a happening by taking it to the digital front like going at CTR sites for instance; lulz
C) Some user starts to code, learn and contribute.

That's all there is to it. I'm just one user among hundreds.

Oh in case it wasn't clear this far from final version if there is one. Tis just a start.

I'll be honest, I can't make heads nor tails of most of it. I'll have to read through it slowly when I'm more awake.

What does this file contain, chrome says malicious content

Oh just heads up the mediafire links were obvious bait. Broken and infested files hosted on popo territory, meng.

Feel free to look at the Holla Forums collection later.

I think it's network analysis and semi-blackhat penetration testing tools.

Probably a nice little bitcoin miner virus too for shits and giggles.

Network analysis tools, DDoS tools, SQL injectors among other thing. No viruses or botnet as of yet. I forgot the password to my hell forums collection. A lot shit is yet to be added. R.A.Ts and then some.

It's updated dangerous kitten basically. The older kit had dangerously outdated software defensive and otherwise.

I just called Strider on a throwaway phone. left a message telling him to keep off the Chans. if he does come back he should know he will quite possibly be in danger.
he should know he's playing with fire if he messes with us.

His number actually is 202 215 2490, and it is located in california.

Everyone with a throwaway cell should give him a ring and warn him away.
After all, we are a hornets nest, and he didn't poke us with a long enough stick.

this autist youtuber would probably tell the tale of the shill war '16. Someone who is more sober than I am should write this youtuber a message pointing him to all this CTR info.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWjJHorchtk

Anyone archived that by any chace? If not a short brief would be highly appriciated.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/84668712/i-have-the-head-of-correct-the-records-twitter

Looks the guy that the guy that talked to the user that was going to sell out got doxed on Halfchan.

Honestly i'm surprised that Halfchan is still fighting. Are the mods just incompetent? They constantly delete threads and yet some CTR fighting threads still stay up for hours at times.

I'm fucking confused.

See intel earlier on this.

8ch.net/pol/res/7070314.html

New thread here when this one hits bump limit.

before moot left half chan there was something happening behind the scenes. He goot co-opted by SJW and big money. It is understandable..he got opportunity to fuck women and some money for expenses. And he never intended for half chan to develop in the way it develop.

Half chan was overtaken by SJW and other interests long time ago. They are creeping with small steps…changing of mods…different type of captcha…that kind of stuff. I would say they are controlling it now.

But, this is not a meter of one board. They have initiative for some time. They have complite control of facebook..leddit…with new legislature for censorship on internet.

Guess we are here now for the time being. This is too big and to organized for CTR. They do not have that much influence. There is some other entity behind CTR>>7069430

Let us keep them in the dark about this board. Keep operational security about this board for time being. They could have presence here but we do not want to have any more intention.

we need some ingo on Isaac wright. Info on who he used from his pool of people on CTR.

Also, who is their IT guy ? He has access to everything

Can you give me more information please ?

When you say "Molach" you mean

Moloch (Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολώχ) is the Biblical name of a Canaanite god.

The name Moloch results from a dysphemic vocalisation in the Second Temple period of a theonym based on the root mlk "king" and lmlk to the king.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

fuck off satan

See, this is the problem with politics these days. It's flooded with faggits. Filthy degenerate fucking faggots that cannot work a real job for a living.

Seriously, what kind of job is a "tech suppport" for a god damn super PAC? It's a job where you don't actually work, and get your shit pushed in.

Fuck these faggits. I'm rolling for them all to get AIDS and fucking die!