Who hurt you user ? Who made you into this cold and lonely man ? Also general feels Thread because I want to feel

Who hurt you user ? Who made you into this cold and lonely man ? Also general feels Thread because I want to feel

feel this

Nobody makes anybody into anything. They can influence you greatly to be a certain way, but they can't MAKE you. That's on you

You need to own your brokenness, turn it into a source of strength. That way nothing will be able to stop you.

myself, is my own fucking fault

That's a powerful hoofing

no one did nothing to me
I have always hated everyone

it's fake
was in some movie from the 90's

Get out normalfag.

Lots of people hurt me. One day I'll probably snap and hurt lots of people in return. Or maybe just kill myself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No idea, I think I was already destined to be the way I am before I was born.

My childhood wasn't particularly bad or traumatic, I grew up in a nuclear family with a younger sister. I guess it mostly comes from an inferiority complex because I'm a manlet spic that lives in a small midwestern town full of white chads and normies. Also my little sister is a stacy that fucks said chads. I watch anime to soothe the pain but I'm probably going to kill myself in the next year or so.

Just do it now you pussy

myself, i was always different, acted different and looked different never understood some basic human behavior and i never get angry or show emotions, all of this and abuse in my childhood made me into the loner i am

everyone

Soon. I'm just holding out for a while longer in case a large happening saves me from my shitty and mediocre existence.

got physically abused and psychologically abused when i was a kiddy by someone semi-close, and got violated in a certain way when i was in my mid-teens. It fcuked me over a tad to be quite honest with you

i have autism, i cant behave with others, i only can be myself alone

i know people with autism IRL that will never understand how to use a computer. you're lucky tbh

im smart and all, just cant connect to others.
when im with 'friend', i just like to watch and listen to the others, dont know what to say myself. i have a couple persons i can be myself with. but im fine with it.

i'd chill with you

IKR even tho i have no autism i have the same thing you describe right there, be proud thats how a real Holla Forumstard feels

Currently viewing contents from "/home/user/feel/feel-nr20.green.txt" and "/home/user/feel/suffering from LowIQDisorder.png"

Everybody

The fact that I'm constantly expected to be strong and not have feelings yet be sensitive to women has made me feel that much worse about my already existing depression. Now I'm completely antisocial and isolated because I can't talk to anyone guy or girl.

thats why it never ended..

why?

I tried telling teachers and my parents but they insisted that I was asking for the bullying because I was a smart ass, which I really wasn't but everyone convinced me I was so I kept trying harder to be a silent little bitch for everyone.

don't kill yourself, kill someone that the world would be better off with or just don't - try to figure out how you can change things.
might be a good idea for a new start, even tho you have bad experience with it, try it and be confident towards others. you might someone nice that thinks the same about u ;)

fuck em, move

I BLAME INTERNET!!!!

try to figure out how you can change things that will help change your way of thinking and give you way more confidence.
might be a good idea to try a new start

don't kill yourself, kill someone that the world would be better off with or just don't - try to figure out how you can change things that will help change your way of thinking and give you way more confidence.

might be a good idea to try a new start, even tho you have had bad experiences with it, try it out and be confident towards others when you have moved. you might meet someone nice that thinks the same about u as you do of them and it being true, you thinking that she or he is nice and she thinks that of you too ;)

Is this some spicy new pasta?

Good joke

I can't read expressions or understand other people's feelings so I can only get a feeling for another person through trial and error. It's like being inside a blacked-out room and trying to figure out what it it's shaped like by throwing marbles into the darkness and listening for a reaction. I'm not funny or attractive enough to make anyone want to put up with it, so I don't have any friends.

i know that feel

parent custodians.