So I saw this picture on a forum the other day and it said "what would you do if you woke up to this...

So I saw this picture on a forum the other day and it said "what would you do if you woke up to this?" And the first guy who commented really pissed me off. He said that he would be pissed as hell and that he would make her clean it up and hope it doesn't stain because "that shits nasty".

Are you kidding me??

If I had a girlfriend and woke up to this I would run to the bathroom, turn on a nice warm shower, wake her up and tell her to get undressed and have her sit in the shower for as long as she needed, take the blankets off of the bed and throw them and her clothes in the wash, get her some new clean clothes and a towel and throw them in the dryer for like 5 minutes so when she gets out she can be warm. And then I would make her a hot cup of tea and bring her as much junk food as she wanted. I would cuddle her, I would play with her hair, and I would give her endless massages.

"That shit" is not nasty. That is normal. That is life.

fantastic, did you copy that straight from facebook?

>>>/faggot/

No, it just kind of pissed me off that someone (obviously a virgin manchild) would be so misogynistic on a public forum like that.

You sound like an actual faggot

first guy is absolutely correct. if she doesn't take the necessary preparations to prevent bleeding through her clothes, she should have to clean it up.

Sometimes things happen that we don't plan for, they are called accidents, which is a concept that a mature person is able to comprehend.

someone say accident?

I agree.
If I shit the bed, my girlfriend should not yell at me, but instead should jump at this opportunity to serve me.
She should run me a nice warm bath and clean my shit splattered sheets/clothes while I splash around in my bubble bath.

i hate women tbh

yeah. so when your gf calls you in a panic because she ran over a niglet on her way to the store while posting on fb at the wheel, wat do you do?

wtf why is the bed all wet?

she passed out, pissed on it so i kicked her out and she shat on the floor

OP is such a white knight. he'll defend any girl that poops her pants i bet

While I was fucking an ex gf years ago she pooped a little while sexing. I stopped, made up an excuse as a reason to leave and didn't text for two days.Never told her the reason why I did it, never brought it up again but she knew…she knew…

thanks user

steamy shit slime

Isn't this copypasta?

the menstrual period is quite punctual, and can easily be prepped for in advance. literally no excuse for that girl to bleed in bed.

should've fucked her first.

she's dead

I like FaceBook too.

Right because you're very mature if you shit the bed and make someone else clean it up.

Nope, that's her period and she forgot to use a period pad before going to sleep.

I remember liking the photo when it appeared on my feed, dickhead.

Poor fucker can't even get a full boner

you're funny user
the only situation where i show some kind of empathy would be if i achieved the girl lately.
any girl you're having longer than 2 weeks should be treated like shit or they become spoiled

i don't think anyone could get a boner from the idea of porking an 80 year old woman