White males of Holla Forums, would you rather

White males of Holla Forums, would you rather
OR

The first one.

White children will always be racially pure, so i'll go with (A), thanks.
Heil Hitler!

B Mr Dataminer

Im not some faggot who wants sloppy seconds You never said the negress wasnt a kissless virgin

I wanna knock up a girl but not have to raise it. Is that an option?

That's called sperm donation

You can donate your sperm with any nigger loli at any primary school. Just make a booking at the front office.

could also just be a nigger

niggers

You really need to find another baiting strategy, m8.
There are virtually no breeders here to begin with. This is Holla Forums. Most of these people don't even leave the fucking house, let alone talk to women. Hlaf of them think jerking off to cartoons qualifies as having a full and complete sexual relationship. And those are just the ones who aren't entirely disgusted by the thought of sex to begin with.

You are barking up the wrong tree here.

Jews of Holla Forums, do you ever stop trolling?

huge keks for god trips
"Same species"

Do they exist?

nope, unlike your tumblr like opinion, most of us are working men.Fuck off with your Holla Forums is full of cucks attitude.

I think most of Holla Forums would pick A simply because they fuck her as they raise her. Holla Forums is pretty much full of pedo degenerates, but they are still slightly more amusing than most.

This
This describes me perfectly
I'll never reproduce

You're in the wrong neighborhood normie scum

half black

FUCK YOU NIGGER

sage

sage
FUCK YOU NIGGER

sage

FUCK YOU NIGGER

backstory on this? black guy started it but the white girl gets shit for it right?

can I not do either?

SAGE

REMEMBER! NIGGERS HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE
IF A NIGGER PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND, ITS BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SNATCH YOUR POCKET

LEARN FROM THE CAT IN THE VIDEO AND STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS

Who the fuck said I liked black people. Did you know 60% of all interracial crimes are black on white?
deserves a bullet

NIGGERS HATE EVERYONE AND ANYTHING INCLUDING EACH OTHER

STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS.
LISTEN TO WISE PEOPLE OR PAY THE PRICE

sage

NIGGER ARE SHIT AND THEY SHIT EVERYWHERE THEY GO

JEWS SAY NIGGERS ARE GOOD - THEREFORE YOU KNOW - NIGGERS ARE BAD FOR EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDING YOU!

sage

You have to ask? Why is this even a question?

The first one, obviously.

sage

DONT TRUST ANY NIGGER OF ANY AGE
STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS LIKE YOU STAY AWAY FROM A POISONOUS SNAKE

SAGE!

NIGGERS ONLY PRETEND THEY LIKE YOU.
NIGGER HATE EVERYONE AND ANYTHING INCLUDING EACH OTHER

Okay spaz, we get it, calm down.

i'd rather send you back to 4chan

I'm not the masochist who saved vids of nogs beating on whites.

Fuck off with your demoralizing tactics showing white people getting beaten up and owned by niggers you dirty goon

A obviously. When she reaches puberty I get a fresh breeding partner.

So there as an adult there that was fine with the possibility of a nigger beating up a young white girl who suddenly pissed off that she successfully defended herself? Teachers need to stop coddling niggers.

I would shoot both tbh.

the teacher is likely a jew or a selfhate cuck woman who loves niggers. when this honorable girl decided to resist the filthy basement nigger, the selfhate cuck nigger lover jew teacher got upset.

based user! dont let that damn kike like OP to tell you about dead end "choices"

Option A

FUCK YOU HALFCHAN FAGGOT. GO BACK TO YOUR BORING CUCK BOARD OF SADNESS AND TEARS

Same here.

If I had a half black child I would have killed myself 9 months before it was born.

The first one. How is this even a question

Is it just me, or do Niggers smell funny?

Jews evolved big noses so they could smell niggers that were trying to steal their jewgold.

sage

Neither, I will never have a child with a 3D. That's just disgusting honestly.

The one that's genetically mine. Don't give a rats ass what the stormfucks say.

I'd rather raise no children.

The first one because I rather not have my grandchildren be born retarded because of incest.

If we were to be "scietifically acurrate" the world "sub-species" would be better than "race" or "ethinicity" but moralfags are getting in the way of progress.

First choice, always